Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 69.12.73.163
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: [aCa] - annuit Coeptis academy  (Read 14225 times)

Lodur

Re: [aCa] - annuit Coeptis academy
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2011, 05:43:25 pm »
Looks like [aCa] has a new member Dandybot :) Welcome to our group of awesomeness!
When you reach max level you stop leveling

Lodur

« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2011, 07:14:02 pm »
And once again my noble heart saved a clanless player.

Jer has joined the academy :)

Psyco

« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2011, 10:51:31 pm »
jer isn't in aCa and i made my choose... aC won't let me in as fast as cop... and i think i got better changes to make myself better with them... maybe this is wrong choose but maybe right... gl with aCa and sorz try to teach u'r student's to use this lxa
ps. opener leaver to emp trial... so u'r quite alone but try to survive
ima sorry about than but
ps.2 i feel sad when leave aCa

i hope peace

see ya

Punisher for real

« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2011, 12:13:31 am »
Dont worry sorz, puni always bet on aCa and still do!

and yeh good luck Psyco just dont try to escape from jungle  8)
Kumivene on vene, joka puhalletaan täyteen tarpeen tullen. You know what, i like to swim alot but i dont like to slick lick random asses peaces of shit2

https://i.imgur.com/V9sBcf2.png

Dandybot

« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2011, 12:35:25 am »
Hah, hi, just registered on forums. Ok, so I'll just get straight to point. I realize I only just joined, but after playing with the aCa guys for a while I decided that I feel a bit out of place with these guys. It's not exactly a respectable tag. Terrance wanted to make a fresh clan and I don't really mind the idea, not sure if I'm v much into any of the ones we have here, though I have friends on Cop ;o Seems I'll be trying my luck with Country Girls.

I aimed for aC because I understood these guys are actually good, but after giving in to the join requests, turns out aCa seems more a school than trial time. No offense to anyone, but none of the aCa members seem like serious aC-candidates to me. Practicing naps and trick spots is cool, but a school for becoming good doesn't really do it for me. If this Cg project ****s up I'm alright with having a few trial duels or sth if I'm still welcome, but oi, until then, best of luck to ya'll!

Also, I totally left before Jerry and Psyco. Gl to Psyco @ Cop, at least they practice ****ing much :>
Stable like **** | **** like stable

Lodur

« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2011, 08:08:31 am »
I can fully understand every single one of you who decided to go. Well actually I kind of told Open'er to join Emp because after Psyco and Dandy gone Open'er has better chances to learn this game fully and hopefully Emp gives him time to develop himself.

[aCa] Is here to make new players for future [aC] but Im satisfied with this solution also that you guys joined other active clans + even made one new clan. That is also a good thing for this game and as long as SorZ wants aCa will carry on.

But you guys must understand that in [aC] we are all ( except filmonss ) kind of oldskool players with our own crew we've known for years. Being in [aCa] for 2-4 weeks doesn't open the door in our clan. In time im sure atleast Psyco and Dandy would have had a trial period in perhaps december-january. Depends on how good you guys get in that time.

This happened before actually with [maC]. Suddenly everyone left and joined [Oz] ( lol! ) and only two members stayed in the end. Yehaa and Dread were alone for a few weeks and then they both got in. Perhaps this is kemzas time to shine ;)

joni

« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2011, 08:37:00 am »
This happened before actually with [maC]. Suddenly everyone left and joined [Oz] ( lol! ) and only two members stayed in the end. Yehaa and Dread were alone for a few weeks and then they both got in. Perhaps this is kemzas time to shine

naaw.... everyone didn't join Oz... or I didn't...

Terrance

« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2011, 12:17:03 pm »
Hah, hi, just registered on forums. Ok, so I'll just get straight to point. I realize I only just joined, but after playing with the aCa guys for a while I decided that I feel a bit out of place with these guys. It's not exactly a respectable tag. Terrance wanted to make a fresh clan and I don't really mind the idea, not sure if I'm v much into any of the ones we have here, though I have friends on Cop ;o Seems I'll be trying my luck with Country Girls.

I aimed for aC because I understood these guys are actually good, but after giving in to the join requests, turns out aCa seems more a school than trial time. No offense to anyone, but none of the aCa members seem like serious aC-candidates to me. Practicing naps and trick spots is cool, but a school for becoming good doesn't really do it for me. If this Cg project ****s up I'm alright with having a few trial duels or sth if I'm still welcome, but oi, until then, best of luck to ya'll!

Also, I totally left before Jerry and Psyco. Gl to Psyco @ Cop, at least they practice ****ing much :>

this project wont **** up ;d we give our best mate!

Lodur

« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2011, 02:42:51 pm »
Ok I got aCa a new member today.. His name is Chess and played in JFF which is Jers old clan. He is quite good already :)

Lodur

« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2011, 03:38:25 pm »
Also FireShadow has been part of [aCa] for a little while now. :)

SorZ

« Reply #50 on: November 26, 2011, 12:54:28 pm »
Alright, since my internet totally died for some time ago but got repaired I got time
to spend on the academy again. We may be out of members at the moment but I wouldn't
want to call this project a failure at all.

If we look at some members that has played for aCa, and look where they are now..
Some good examples:

kemza: Has got many votes as "Rookie of the year" in LXA Awards so far, got recruited by [Emp] and is just getting better and better. After this short time?! Really impressive. (Nowdays known as miikizzle)
ChesS: Today he's connected to a clan such as [T3] which is also very very imprssive since he is a new player.
Psyco: Had been around for a while but I think he got his shit together here in aCa, nowdays contracted by [Cop] one of the oldest clans.
Open'er: Was already skilled in morts when he came to aCa, developed in multimods as well, and is nowdays a part of [Emp].
JeR: He's 12 years old, and very quickly after aCa he got into [T3] after passing his trial time there, very talanted player.

Anyway, recruitment on!
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 12:56:08 pm by SorZ »
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

anything