Liero v1.0 – 100lt
IP: 144.76.67.162
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: One Day Fly - [ODF]  (Read 15213 times)

Wander

Re: One Day Fly - [ODF]
« Reply #80 on: August 09, 2011, 03:08:41 pm »
Sorry to be stealing your members, but Mii said he wanted to join Cg (I didn't even have to ask him), and since he's not on forums I'll report about it here.
Alright, thanks for telling us. I wish you best of luck together. :)

Whoa, that's my homectiy :D
Right now I'm not living in there, in a town nearby instead, but maybe I could drop by and meet you there.
Aaaahw shit! It would've been cool if we could meet, but I didn't know. Had I thought of it earlier I would've PM'ed you or something, but now that I read your post I'm already back. Missed oppurtunity, too bad.. :(

You're from a beautiful city though! I really enjoyed it. :)

Raziel

« Reply #81 on: August 09, 2011, 04:09:02 pm »
Well, too bad :)

I visit there quite often to see my family or do some little business, or shopping at least. Yeah, I still think it's one of the most beautiful and cultural city of Poland.

So what was the reason of your visit in here? Incoming Euro 2012? Or you simply wanted to see this particular city for no reason? ^^
Yes, it's Raziel.

Wander

« Reply #82 on: August 09, 2011, 09:13:01 pm »
Well actually, we just decided to go on holiday together, got the cheapest flight ticket towards a place where beer would be relatively cheap, and just went. :)
I was very positively surprised by how nice the city was, since I had never really heard of it before.

Wander

« Reply #83 on: August 14, 2011, 06:56:05 pm »
We just had another clanwar with aC, we won 2-1. Tight games with all games 0-out out-out, and Chopper only 4% left in the decisive match.

Roxxy~

« Reply #84 on: August 14, 2011, 07:17:43 pm »
We just had another clanwar with aC, we won 2-1. Tight games with all games 0-out out-out, and Chopper only 4% left in the decisive match.
Gratz !

Midnight

« Reply #85 on: August 15, 2011, 06:42:16 pm »
[Str8] wants the best 4 players of ODF for a 4 vs.4 cw.

Let us know.

We already had 2 vs. 2 cw's, but we want to pwn ur asses again, and now 4 vs. 4.

Yeah.
Emma Watson <333

<3

Code

« Reply #86 on: August 15, 2011, 09:53:59 pm »
i'd love to kick your asses. just tell me when and where.

<3

Wander

« Reply #87 on: September 15, 2011, 01:47:34 pm »
The fly, already wounded and crippled in its last days, finds its salvation today. The time has come for ODF to die.

It has been a fun time here while we were active. My apologies for the later days though, they have been very busy for me irl. Therefore, I have not been around as much as I should have.

I want to thank the people who followed me into this experiment, I hope you had a good time as well :)

ODF is dead.

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

« Reply #88 on: September 15, 2011, 01:52:50 pm »
Gj, this ODF thing was cool, allthough you never faced the best player of LX - me.. But there's still time to face me or maybe even play together with me, since I'm not dead. :)

This is where I put my secret messages, ssh!

Hawk

« Reply #89 on: September 15, 2011, 02:00:38 pm »
Moahaha die fly die!

It was a nice thing you did to try and get the game more active, though the clan amost died before the set day for inactivity ^^
The best player isn't the one with most kills every game, the best player is the one that has most fun playing.

Gaston

« Reply #90 on: September 15, 2011, 02:23:49 pm »
Hmm, it's almost like something else is coming up that this clan is dieing... Hmmmm...
26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

Bizkit

« Reply #91 on: September 15, 2011, 03:09:32 pm »
did he died?

Code

« Reply #92 on: September 15, 2011, 03:40:48 pm »
poor fly ;)
Thanks Wander for this expirement, even though it didn't work out like it was planned from the beginning. I had a nice time here and i dont regret my decision to join ODF.
it was worth a try ;)
GreeeZ
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All   Go Up

anything