Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 144.76.67.162
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Re: [bkS]  (Read 8192 times)

joni

Re: [bkS]
« on: June 02, 2011, 06:40:04 pm »
damn it :(

If I'm gonna start speculate I'd say that there's a reason that S is capitalized. My first thought upon seeing kS was QuiverS, no wait that's q and he's in the clan, or QuafaS, did he spell with a capitalized s?

oSq and agnituS got big S's too.

Or is the capitalization because a new name is starting? bk being the first guy and S being the second?

Good players at b ... Benn0, brat, beast, bomb, |finno-12| Boss.
but none of them got a k in their name. Unless yellowbart, he's a dick.

I'm stumped.

well to open something, there was a bkS player called BartzzZZz playing today at lierox. ;)

Boomboy

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2011, 04:21:51 am »
Is it:

Boomboy kills Slako?

Frey

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2011, 12:36:13 am »
Today I have witnessed once again the arrogance and immaturity of some players in this game. They totally take away the fun for me in this game, whilst "having fun" is the only objective I play this game for anymore.

I too, as a whole lot that still play the game every now and then, have grown out of the mentality that clanwars are more important than being nice and polite. It doesn't matter to me that I lose, what does matter is the way I lose. It can be in a friendly, nice way, but also ways that I really do not enjoy.. Too bad I've had only this experience lately (apart from the clanwar with Cop a while ago, thanks for that).

This has made me think of quitting the game and yes aC, you can be very proud of what you have achieved with your so called "trolls". Taking away fun for other people seems to be the new trend and thought of as "cool". For me it isn't, so... I don't know. I hope you'll find enough players that do enjoy this, because otherwise there will soon be only few players left, and they'll all have the same tag.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 12:37:49 am by Frey »

Thor

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2011, 12:41:51 am »
Killing you by rushing out of the game after you've been camping with hg in the cave and after it muting (because you typekilled me and talked shit after it) you makes me and aC a clan which "takes all the fun out of the game"?

You're weak...

ps. umadbro

pps. The game has been during last month more active than it has ever been in atleast 2011, so you really can't blame us, can you?

You lost a clanwar, it's not a big deal. There will always come new, if you just can stand the heat.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 12:48:40 am by Thor »

*Gyogyi*

• AoG sucks compares to Osp, I know it, but I just act like AoG is better. I also have a crush on Bart.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +37/-4
  • 2593 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To *Gyogyi*
  • Jordy and myself in August--RETIRED
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2011, 04:26:03 am »
Oh Cmon guys!

Frey- that is a fact that most of us does not prefer to play for win anymore.

Clanwars are made to be unfair. The more patient side wins.

By pure skills and amazing playing no trollplay is needed. Everyone knows that.

Rest comes when opponents are more balanced. We have to live with it.
To beat someone in his own strategy is a way better feeling, when after a win you clearly know, opponent didnt do it's best. Was that a real CW then? No  I dont think so.

Then rather do not play clanwars. or not all the time.

Fun teamgames are made for that.

On this I must say tough, since aC plays more than others, they dont really want to play clan teamgames-which bring enjoyment to this game these days.

-
create your own brute here: http://kicsidzsiii.mybrute.com  (by this u also help me:)

Code

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2011, 08:55:35 am »
You lost a clanwar, it's not a big deal.
It doesn't matter to me that I lose, what does matter is the way I lose. It can be in a friendly, nice way, but also ways that I really do not enjoy..
i guess that's not his point thor.

I agree with Frey here (not with the "im Quitting thing". stay here u f***!!). I wasn't there, so i wont/cant say anything about that cw, but in the most cws i've been part of it has been pretty the same. Winning is more important than fun. Active & clanwar-playing Clans that still havn't forgot that are T3 and bKs (and maybe "the" or smth.. havn't met them in game yet.). I like you guys in the other clans aswell, but when it comes to clanwars, you're just fukkkweMUSTwin!!!!!no matter wahhhht!"
Some might say that winning is the reason you're playing clanwars, and that's true in some ways. But in my opinion a win isn't more important than fair gameplay and fun. By playing lame, you're destroying the other teams fun, and maybe they won't face you again and that would suck since:
otherwise there will soon be only few players left, and they'll all have the same tag.

Legend

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2011, 10:07:01 am »
I wasn't there either but I have a pretty good idea what happened. It really isn't [aC]'s fault alone. We have had some really nice offensive games with BkS in the past, don't you agree? Nothing really has changed, except that you guys recruited Ili. How often do you see him rushing around and making the game offensive and fun? Since he was included, I'm sure [aC] reacted in kind. You just can't play ultra offensive against players like Ili, it's exactly as Gabor said, the game becomes a contest of patience. And we don't enjoy losing, so surely they did whatever necessary to defeat BkS. Also, Iliera's post-match winning troll is probably on par with Thor's thorlling skills, so that might play some part too. It's one weird community we play in, especially when great egos are mixed up with the rest. At any rate, I have no idea what exactly happened, but smth like this is my best guess.

Jage

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2011, 10:43:18 am »
Today I have witnessed once again the arrogance and immaturity of some players in this game. They totally take away the fun for me in this game, whilst "having fun" is the only objective I play this game for anymore.

I too, as a whole lot that still play the game every now and then, have grown out of the mentality that clanwars are more important than being nice and polite. It doesn't matter to me that I lose, what does matter is the way I lose. It can be in a friendly, nice way, but also ways that I really do not enjoy.. Too bad I've had only this experience lately (apart from the clanwar with Cop a while ago, thanks for that).

This has made me think of quitting the game and yes aC, you can be very proud of what you have achieved with your so called "trolls". Taking away fun for other people seems to be the new trend and thought of as "cool". For me it isn't, so... I don't know. I hope you'll find enough players that do enjoy this, because otherwise there will soon be only few players left, and they'll all have the same tag.
You can't actually be talking like that since you have iliera in your clan.  ::)

Clanwars are and should be played for win only, otherwise they lose their meaning. You have normal teamgames for "fun" playing and stuff. aC has made cws interesting again by dominating them for a long period, because that makes it much more satisfying to beat them than any other clan.

About the flaming and "thorlling", I usually ignore those and focus on the game and so should you.

Hawk

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2011, 12:23:46 pm »
Clanwars to me are supposed to be fun, which means offencive and intense.(Atleast this is what I think is fun in this game) That is the main reason I don't cw with surtain people, and I believe the persons I mean know that. Of course I occasionally am to be blamed for some minor laming, since at a surtain point I may escape the situations, but still I'm going to attack sooner or later. (I can't lame for long, since it's no fun)

And the people who play like [aC] are mainly egoistic people who want to be on top no matter the cost, and thus being lame in clanwars, like most of the [Emp] used to be. The victory isn't that important, the way the game is played on the other hand is.

(And this post is useless ;D)
« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 12:26:17 pm by Hawk »
The best player isn't the one with most kills every game, the best player is the one that has most fun playing.

Frey

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2011, 01:50:08 pm »
You can't actually be talking like that since you have iliera in your clan.  ::)

Clanwars are and should be played for win only, otherwise they lose their meaning. You have normal teamgames for "fun" playing and stuff. aC has made cws interesting again by dominating them for a long period, because that makes it much more satisfying to beat them than any other clan.

About the flaming and "thorlling", I usually ignore those and focus on the game and so should you.
I'ma disagree with you here, both things have been said by aCers so I'll just use this post to write a response. I don't want to start a whole discussion for myself, I've made my decision concerning this matter (and I hope there are enough others with other opinions because otherwise "clanwar-world" will get boring soon, would be a shame)..

1. Iliera has shown a much more mature attitude towards aC during the entire game than they have done to us. Once more an example of judging someone by the first impression. People tend to change, you know.
2. For me this entire game has only one purpose: having fun. It's the only reason why I still play LieroX and that won't change. No doubt it's good aC tend to keep some challenge in this game, though I wouldn't say they are the best players therefor. They win because they go "Gear 54354" as soon as they're losing, which is just a nice way of saying "let's run, camp and lame". This spoils the fun for me.

Conclusion: I don't think I'll quit the game entirely, though I will avoid games that don't bring any fun for me because of course there is a great part of this community that still know to offer awesome, challenging games.

Thor

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2011, 02:11:44 pm »
It's funny that you keep calling us about playing lame and defensive, since the fact is that in that LFr round I firstly made Kevin out by rushing, even he was running and after it rushed you down while you were camping in the right corner of LFr. Even the situation was draw or we were losing with lives.

Of course when we are losing with lives in the end we try everything, but seriously, we don't go lame. Or atleast not as lame as opponent in this case. We just improve our teamwork and play more careful, wouldn't call it as camping. And, you're always able to break that, but if your mental balance is so weak, then it's just too bad. Since, I've many times managed to break opponents camp (and of course sometimes haven't managed) and didn't feel like "omg this isn't fun".

Another thing is which I find is funny, after that clanwar you claim us to ruin the game. I guess you mean also this whining and unmature acting. All the "flaming" from aC's side was couple of Slimbo's "lager" words after some deaths. Very tough flaming eh?

But then about you, I'm not bitter about it, but after I rushed Kevin and wrote "you must love me" you came suddenly and saw me typing and typekilled me. That wasn't very mature right? Did it contain sportsmanship? Alright, maybe ingame I was a bit bitter and decided to hunt you down even you camped like a coward. I muted you after it for a reason, if you feel sad about it, then it's just too bad again...

However, there are always two sides that's what I wanted to say. It's just funny to see Code and Hawk claiming about aC's lame playing, while they don't know a shit.

Oh, and yet another thing I find funny. You start whining and posting these kind of threads/posts only after [bkS] losses. And it's always you, Frey. Find a mirror perhaps?

But the funniest thing is IMO that this really wasn't a special clanwar and really doesn't deserve this many posts. Normal battle with two good clans and where both sides try to win. I guess one participant just wen't mad and made a LXA post full of crying.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 02:15:52 pm by Thor »

Frey

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2011, 02:20:15 pm »
Yep Thor, yep.

I don't want to start a whole discussion for myself, I've made my decision concerning this matter

I could defend my opinion for ages with a great and (for many) entertaining discussion here, but I'm not even going to. I don't mind that other people don't share my opinion, I even hope most people don't !
« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 04:13:04 pm by Frey »

Code

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2011, 02:32:28 pm »
It's just funny to see Code and Hawk claiming about aC's lame playing, while they don't know a shit.
this made me laugh big time :D you're sooo cute!:)) I'd love to hug you and never let you go!

Lodur

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2011, 02:48:17 pm »
So Hawk in the CumCum yesterday did we play lame and defensive? I think not.

Frey you should seriously provide something more to respond to Thors post. You are kind of giving away your own opinion there by just ignoring all the things.

I, personally, can admit that I use some quite lame run tactics sometimes but to me the reason is very clear: I love winning. I hate loosing. I don't want to ruin the game for others but this is the way I and I believe most of aCs get their satisfaction in this game.

Also I have noticed that avoiding hits by dodging bullets and taking cover behind the wall is also considered camping and running these days. I dont get it.

What comes to Iliera I think he has been mostly nice during his time in bkS but I know very well that he can be the greatest arseh00l around.

If we'd just start rushing in clanwars and after every loss we'd be like '' hehe ggs had very much fun taking your big black male-chicken in my rectum '' probably the whole aC would dissappear and therefore ( you like it or not ) most of the active competitive players would quit/fall inactive.
When you reach max level you stop leveling

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2011, 03:27:24 pm »
Wowowowowow, wait.. How is anything even close to me here now?
I played my game, I had fun, I lost the cw, I didn't whine. How can anyone blame me in anything here?
About the offensiveness and defensiveness, I think there's nothing to discuss about, I atleast admit that I am often defensive - a little something that aC can't even start thinking about.

When it comes to having fun, then all the best players in LX want to win. I've tried teaching aC to play for pwnage not for win, but they just don't know how that works, so I'm just playing like they are.

What is called laming anyways? Playing defensive? Going on 1 person in 3v3 cw?
What I find the most lame thing, is when you have clear advantage and you are still *****ing and not showing big plays - just because you don't want your enemies to have any chance of winning... It's actually the reason why people think aC is full of lamers, come on, your cws are as boring as me playing mortars, seriously.
And for the record, aC aren't even good defensive players(I lol'd at Thor trying to play defensive against me in our duel), but they force their enemies to also play defensive, and that is the reason why Frey dislikes playing against aC.

This is where I put my secret messages, ssh!

Tafka

« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2011, 04:39:48 pm »
Oh well, I smiled the other day when Lodur was running in 1 vs 3 situation the other day when I was nearly dead.

But yea aC tactics = focus on one guy or 2 guys (the weaker one of the team usually) and then just go safe when he is out. It is usually pretty boring when camp in advantage situation or even run when the lone guy tries to attack actually, but that's about it.

I guess everyone knows how every other player plays and it's just a mistake to start a cw even if you know beforehand how it's gonna be. It's like playing against Boomboy and then whining how he plays. There is no way he would ever attack so why even start if you know how it's gonna be.

If you do start the game and cw then you can end it too I guess.

SorZ

« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2011, 04:47:58 pm »
As mentioned it was just a battle between two good clans in my opinion too.

I focused on the gameplay and didn't even notice anything of the things FreY is talking about,
so I'm pretty confused about this outburst.

We were inferior in lives but had one more player on the field (3v2),
you thought we would just rush and give you the win so you could have "fun" or what?
But did we play unfair? I think not.
I bet infinite amount of LXA credits (true story) that whole bkS would've played the same last night.
And all of us in aC have experienced bkS life saving several times already during our previous wars.
So don't be too much of a hypocrite now.

I thought we were done with these kinda discussions already and could focus 100% on the competitive playing,
and perhaps we could handle this a bit more mature, "face to face" on whatever server or chat,
instead of crying on the forums.

I don't get it.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 04:50:51 pm by SorZ »

Frey

« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2011, 05:02:00 pm »
I thought we were done with these kinda discussions already and could focus 100% on the competitive playing,
and perhaps we could handle this a bit more mature, "face to face" on whatever server or chat,
1 word: muted. So ehm yeah, maturity.

SorZ

« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2011, 05:59:48 pm »
1 word: muted. So ehm yeah, maturity.

1 word: lame post.

Lodur

« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2011, 06:48:13 pm »
I, personally, can admit that I use some quite lame run tactics sometimes but to me the reason is very clear: I love winning. I hate loosing. I don't want to ruin the game for others but this is the way I and I believe most of aCs get their satisfaction in this game.

About the offensiveness and defensiveness, I think there's nothing to discuss about, I atleast admit that I am often defensive - a little something that aC can't even start thinking about.

Cool story brah
When you reach max level you stop leveling
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up