Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.165
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Osp Cw philosophy  (Read 4665 times)

MiLeC

• Ow Kurt wanna kiss and make up, please I miss your furry hippy face :*:*
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +49/-15
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
  • Wolf in a sheep's clothing
Osp Cw philosophy
« on: March 29, 2011, 07:28:25 pm »
Selective Clanwar playing

Some information about Osp clanwar's from these day's.

[Osp] Will not post cw result's

Some of the crew are just too lazy, and on the otherhand don't care about it.

Some of us don't see any need to post cw result. As only reason to do so is to brag with our achievement's or show how shit we are.
In the end only one's who cares one cw result's are the player's who were participating and they know the truth anyway's.

We have nothing to prove. Not because we would have proved something before. We also have ability to judge our opponent skill level's without having cw result.

We don't need recognition from outside anymore. Also we belive it might soften up atmosphere in cw's. So player's can be more focused to play entertaning game's and not pressured to play for win.

Short story about [Osp] Clanwar history and nowday's policy in general

We are still proud of our history. It's been long way, we used to update every cw and quality was the most important thing for us there. And it used to be duty to post correct cw result's.
We also used to love every winnignstraight we managed to get.

It's been anyways long way to have cw's during 6 last year's. Some of us learnt that all publicity and speculation around cw's does not have good affect to relation's between clan's.
It used to be fun long time ago to mess around with clan's and fight against every fine person out there.

But the time come's when you stop caring about result's. You get more focused on just enjoying when  playing gg's.

So some of us are definatly not intrested to play against clan wich only intention is to make us look as bad as possible. And clan wich will irritate us during the game's.

We do not have any rule's for that. This is just generalising how you can get good cw with Osp.

If there come's problem's in cw's. CW should be just stopped if otherside think's so. No matter what the situation of the game is.

If some of us don't feel like playing in some cw anymore. We just leave, and we are not going
to play with clan's that only makes the few hair left even more grey... (I am bold btw :P)

So if some from Osp decline's to cw. It's unneccesery to flame us. You can think some of use are chicken's and scare's your almight clan a lot. It's your own bussiness to play your cw's.

The reason of this text, is to help understand older clan's, especially some player's in Osp. We do not want to be offensive. If some of us decline's to cw
with your clan, we might just have different approach to this game.

And there is always our cw whore's left. Chase, Turma, Pera and Yellowbart. They just like to play cw's the good old
Osp way. They love to play also against fine person's. So if you wanna see Osp crash and burn you better talk with these guy's.

Funkkarimies, Hurme or me. I would recommend you to wait us to ask cw from you. Hurme is very selective. I have
grown tired of proving something wich is worth of shit. Funkkarimies dislike's you all anyways, what ever else he says. He lies.

On the otherhand someday we might be drunk and we accept whatever, whenever.

Or then this is just ultimate provocation to make our opponent's play careless. Meanwhile we will do everything for the win. Osp is going back to business, like I would have said some year's ago ;)

Tatic's tacti's tactic's. This desperate you will get when you play this shit long enough. You lose your best skills when you can't be anymore active enough to match up the best player's. But let this be tactic lesson for you. The game is won before it ever started!

Art of war!

How nice it is to post long post in LXA. It's too long time since I did this last time.

Long time is very relative issue.

LX rc3 rock's!

Z01

Re: Osp Cw philosophy
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2011, 07:31:43 pm »
I miss the part that involves buttsex =(

miri

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 07:50:02 pm »
Didn't know you were bold, Milec :D
[Cop] miri

Sakmongkol

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2011, 09:49:41 pm »
Our philosophy in OwZ is this: clanwars are not interesting, and if you don't agree you can **** off.
"If you understood everything I say, you'd be me!"

~ Miles Davis

Code

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2011, 09:54:42 pm »
nice speech milec :)
I think this might be alittle like the Cops Cw philosophy too.
Playing for fun, not caring to much about cw-results aslong as they are good and tight.
I have lately played cws versus younger players, and since they were so much into this winning thing, we almost kicked them out since their extremely defensive and lame playing style was annoying. actually we kicked them after that cw :)
so if those people read this dont take it to personal. I guess its just the different age. It's somehow like if you would meet 6-8 year younger childs in real life. you surely wouldn't take everything so seriously and maybe smile a bit at their midpuberty temperament but in the long way you would get bored and wish you could talk to someone in you own older instead. Note that i have absolutely nothing against younger players.. its just when it comes to Clanwars i kind of dont think that it is worth the nerves. also this doesnt include all young players ofc :)
anyways..
I hope to see some of you Osp's in game from time to time. maybe we could arrange some chilling oldschool clanwars again, like our last :)
cheers =)
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 10:09:46 pm by Code »

Adam

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2011, 12:08:02 am »
Pfff Milec, I tried but this time wasnt able to read your whole post through. Too boring topic.

Btw, thanks for opening that server the other day, but I didnt have a good enough lx version, plus msn didnt want to log on, so sorry for no contact afterwards.

Btw:
Quote from: Milec
We have nothing to prove.

So true.
Quote from: Asrack
I missed inturpreted that wrong than.
Gezz.

Ahmed

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2011, 08:56:04 am »
In short there is no competitive drive. CW's, sports matches, ect may not be remembered, no one might care if they are but the time they are being played the competitive drive is just to great. To some even fun. That is why I play this game if at all. I guess everyone has their own opinions though but pretty sad that the good clans have to act this way lol.
Learning about chemistry all day is more fun than anything... sorry LieroX.

Raziel

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2011, 09:43:41 am »
If you came to this conclusion 4 years ago, maybe I would send you invitation to RIP, back then.
Yes, it's Raziel.

Alma

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2011, 05:14:59 pm »
For real?

Tafka

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2011, 06:43:01 pm »
In short there is no competitive drive. CW's, sports matches, ect may not be remembered, no one might care if they are but the time they are being played the competitive drive is just to great. To some even fun. That is why I play this game if at all. I guess everyone has their own opinions though but pretty sad that the good clans have to act this way lol.

Yes, I agree.

Ruki

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2011, 07:59:17 pm »
For real?
Yeah, lets finalize our timetraveling machine already and find out!

Alma

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2011, 10:05:17 pm »
For real?
Yeah, lets finalize our timetraveling machine already and find out!

Pass!

AnubisBlessing

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2011, 07:52:16 am »
three things:

tldr

RIP already did that

"intresseklubben antecknar"

Alma

« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2011, 08:37:52 pm »
..really?

I have printed every copy of our cw win since 2005, nailed them all to my walls, and touch myself naked on a chair to sleep every night in remembrance of the good times.

lets synchronize what you are doing for ze germans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vi3rVo91_c&feature=player_embedded

Adam

« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2011, 10:42:47 am »
Oh hey Alma, hey brat.
Quote from: Asrack
I missed inturpreted that wrong than.
Gezz.

Alma

« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2011, 08:47:18 am »