Total servers: 3
Who's still around? (Forum Discussion ) by Data August 23, 2019, 07:24:03 am
2012 (Forum Discussion ) by Adam August 18, 2019, 08:29:56 pm
[wc] Legacy of the Toilet Warriors Tribute video (Forum Discussion ) by Adam August 18, 2019, 08:24:01 pm
Holidays/Me leaving/me coming back Threads (The World Outside) by Adam August 18, 2019, 08:14:20 pm
Unknown
Unknown – 0lt
IP: 95.46.198.26
Game Mode:
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 0
Version: LieroX 0.56b
Players:
Unknown
Unknown – 0lt
IP: 80.186.170.22
Game Mode:
Max Kills: 0
Version: LieroX 0.56b
Players:
M0rtsHeaven
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: Traumatic  (Read 12343 times)

Raziel

Traumatic
« on: March 01, 2011, 03:10:01 pm »
Whoa, it was really something.
It's been like 2 months since I launched OLX last time (we did a couple of Christmas games before). There was a single Human server, so I joined. Before I realized it, I was using mortar launchers and spammed this crap all over the level - castle strike obviously. Since I have no experience with that particular weapon, it was a bit hard to get used. The thing is... after 3 minutes of laggy game (there were two other humans with me, both of themw arping badly), where I couldnt kill anyone even after a bunch of mortars flying through the opponents, I was called a fake Raziel. Honestly, I thought nothing would shock me in this game anymore, but some random mortar noob with very original nickname "killer" calling me a fake was really surprising.

Also, Ruki, there was a thread about the players who are competing in mortar NOPLAYING. I think I just got eliminated right now, although, I was resisting for quite a long time but the unfortunate circumstances blew up my plan of winning this one contest.
Yes, it's Raziel.

Duality

Re: Traumatic
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2011, 03:47:55 pm »
Yeah, I know the feeling, getting called a fake Raziel is so traumatic and depressing.  :(

Also, YEAH! That makes me one step closer of winning the contest!

Hawk

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2011, 05:36:52 pm »
You played the wrong time matey, the game gets active just about 30min from now.
The best player isn't the one with most kills every game, the best player is the one that has most fun playing.

Adam

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2011, 07:31:47 pm »
pffff, such an attention whore ;P
Quote from: Asrack
I missed inturpreted that wrong than.
Gezz.

Raziel

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2011, 08:36:43 am »
Bingo!@

Just checking how much attention RIPboards may get still ^^
But anyway, haven't seen you in MSN for ages Adam, thought you are gone forever&ever, while I see you are still Adamdicted to LXA. Weeeird. It's not like I talked to you much, but at least I knew you are alive ;)
Yes, it's Raziel.

Adam

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2011, 09:40:14 pm »
Yea yea, MSN just kinda pisses me off sometimes, thats why its off for now.

Besides, what ever would we have to talk about, we are such dull people anyway... ;P

And yes, granpa is alive and running strong ;)
Gezz.

AnubisBlessing

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2011, 10:39:02 pm »
MSN is for losers, that's what I always said. If you guys had gtalk or some other jabber account we could ignore eachother there instead!
On a more serious note: Hey guys ;D Nice to see you're alive!
Adam: Kochanie! ;D

Adam

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2011, 10:57:43 pm »
Hey Sn00by :)

Btw, notice how Razzy sucks at ignoring. Total n00B...
Gezz.

DarkCharlie

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2011, 11:38:52 pm »
Btw, notice how Razzy sucks at ignoring. Total n00B...

Indeed, he bans right away ;)

Ruki

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2011, 01:41:12 am »
Heh, you just suck at picking the right time to play LX ;) and that thread with Mortars noplaying is just a farse now. I think nobody cares about morter compos anymore, in fact people would be even glad to get some players active with morter compos, hey at least there are players playing... I've played Mortars as well, so I should be out too, if I wasn't too lazy to find and edit the thread. Probably most of the contestants are long gone inactive. So we officially don't have a winner. Congratulations noone, you definitely earned it!

Raziel

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2011, 08:39:50 am »
Too bad, it was my favorite contest ongoing on LXA. Wanted to know the winner ;>
Look look, my attention-whore-like attitude gathered a few old farts. Maybe some little gaming on Sunday evening?

And hey an00b! Even I noticed you spamalot these days. Nostalgia, or life sucks so much, that even LXA is better? :P
Yes, it's Raziel.

Ruki

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2011, 02:12:35 pm »
Count me out, on Sunday evenings I have training.

Raziel

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2011, 02:50:48 pm »
Aaah, right. Them maybe something in a middle of week, monday evening or something.
Yes, it's Raziel.

Ruki

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2011, 08:19:10 pm »
Aaah, right. Them maybe something in a middle of week, monday evening or something.
Monday not good, I have training. Heheh, just catch me on MSN when I'm on :D

Adam

« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2011, 08:37:18 pm »
N00bish thread dead already? Pfff
Gezz.

AnubisBlessing

« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2011, 10:28:42 pm »
N00bish thread dead already? Pfff
Well, this is the graveyard.
Anyways, I'm up for some games after my exam. March 17 is optimal for me :P

DarkCharlie

« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2011, 11:17:15 pm »

MiLeC

• Ow Kurt wanna kiss and make up, please I miss your furry hippy face :*:*
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +49/-15
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
  • Wolf in a sheep's clothing
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2011, 01:49:37 pm »
Nostalgia, or life sucks so much, that even LXA is better? :P

Heh, this sentence made me think for a while. Are you meaning the term Nostalgia, or game Nostalgia. I guess you must mean game Nostalgia.

Atleast from my point of view it seems like that. I mean, LX and LXA, nowdays gives me mostly only good nostalgia feelings. That's why I visit there sometimes.

It's also main reason why I sometimes drop by playing some random rounds. Now and then I meet some oldies in the game. It's very nice. I still feel the ghost of history while getting good game sometimes. It's rare, but worth of searching.

But in general

I Guess LX mindshare in old player's live's. Have gotten very small. It's tiny puny black area, but sometimes you go in there on your mind and you feel like, oh I so wish I could play one game like years ago with good old fellows.

Inform when you are going to arrange your games, I come if I can.

We should arrange secret Clan War between Osp and RIP. We could take a habit to play cw once in a year. Or once in every fifht year. To honour both clan own history and history together in LX.

Would be bit ironical way, but it's neither black or white when it's about RIP or Osp history and honouring that. ;)

« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 01:51:17 pm by MiLeC »

Tafka

« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2011, 04:15:19 pm »
MileC you have a great talent turning every thread/subject you take part into something related with Osp.

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2011, 04:31:35 pm »
It's always about oneself.. this is internet after all

This is where I put my secret messages, ssh!

MiLeC

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2011, 07:27:41 pm »
MileC you have a great talent turning every thread/subject you take part into something related with Osp.

You have great talent to post something totally irrelevant to every thread where you post.

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2011, 07:31:36 pm »
Me three.. Note, who is the second one? :O

This is where I put my secret messages, ssh!

Raziel

« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2011, 09:11:05 am »

We should play this online too :D

Glad to see other people alive and well.
Yes, it's Raziel.

Adam

« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2011, 08:28:06 pm »
Nostalgia, or life sucks so much, that even LXA is better? :P

Heh, this sentence made me think for a while. Are you meaning the term Nostalgia, or game Nostalgia. I guess you must mean game Nostalgia.

Atleast from my point of view it seems like that. I mean, LX and LXA, nowdays gives me mostly only good nostalgia feelings. That's why I visit there sometimes.

It's also main reason why I sometimes drop by playing some random rounds. Now and then I meet some oldies in the game. It's very nice. I still feel the ghost of history while getting good game sometimes. It's rare, but worth of searching.

But in general

I Guess LX mindshare in old player's live's. Have gotten very small. It's tiny puny black area, but sometimes you go in there on your mind and you feel like, oh I so wish I could play one game like years ago with good old fellows.

Inform when you are going to arrange your games, I come if I can.

We should arrange secret Clan War between Osp and RIP. We could take a habit to play cw once in a year. Or once in every fifht year. To honour both clan own history and history together in LX.

Would be bit ironical way, but it's neither black or white when it's about RIP or Osp history and honouring that. ;)

Whatever would make you think RIP would honour LX history with a game with Osp, and not some other clan, hmm??? :P
Gezz.

Raziel

« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2011, 03:29:43 pm »
So, tonight?
Yes, it's Raziel.

MiLeC

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2011, 06:18:59 pm »
I am in. I guess Hurme comes too alteast he told he might be in msn today.. So...
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 06:29:56 pm by MiLeC »

Tafka

« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2011, 09:46:18 pm »
That was fun we should do it more some time

MileC, Funkku, Hurme, Raziel, Gyogyi, Cald, Thomas, Agn and I were there. Something you don't see every day :)

AnubisBlessing

« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2011, 12:23:42 am »
That was fun we should do it more some time

MileC, Funkku, Hurme, Raziel, Gyogyi, Cald, Thomas, Agn and I were there. Something you don't see every day :)

Aww too bad, I was at band rehearsal ;O Hope you had a good time!

Raziel

« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2011, 01:13:14 pm »
The following error or errors occurred while posting this message:
Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Digdigdigdigdig
Razzyberserkdiggermode=TRUE
Yes, it's Raziel.

Adam

« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2014, 10:43:41 am »
Digdigdigdiggiedigdig  8)

Eh, nostalgia caught me yesterday and the day before, I went through a lot of good old threads (simplest way to find good threads is to go through Milec's posts, hehe, there will always be something RIP related). And then I played some games, and was surprised that still so much people are playing the game. Any other RIPpers around? Any other Oldtimers as well?
Gezz.

Raziel

« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2014, 11:29:39 am »
Heyo Adam, yeah, still checking forums once a while, playing game once every few weeks/months, so not too often.
Yes, it's Raziel.

Adam

« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2014, 03:03:50 pm »
Hey Razzy! How have you been?

Man I miss all those flamewars we had on this forum, all those discussions... And all those great games! So how is the new RottenDigest going? :P
Gezz.

Ruki

« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2014, 11:52:33 pm »
I lie around here somewhere under the bed in a dusty corner.

Adam

« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2014, 12:00:38 am »
Well at least that didn't change.

By the way, I somehow knew you 2 will be the first to reply here ;)
Gezz.

DarkCharlie

« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2014, 12:23:05 am »
It seems I'm late to the party but I happen to be around, too  8)

Adam

« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2014, 11:07:12 pm »
Hey DC! Really nice to see you here as well :D Any games played lately?
Gezz.

Raziel

« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2014, 02:22:33 pm »
Hey Razzy! How have you been?

Man I miss all those flamewars we had on this forum, all those discussions... And all those great games! So how is the new RottenDigest going? :P

I'm fine, more or less, thanks for asking. How are you doing? I've seen your 3d print spam, got me quite interested - is it your company, or are you simply advertising your friend? Was considering this kind of business a while ago, but pushed it back as I would need to learn 3d first, and totally not in mood for it atm.

RD is on hold, I kind of counted on a little bit help from few people, but it didn't happen, I also haven't gathered all of the interviews I wanted to include in. Gonna work on it and finish at some point, it just seems that I won't be able to make it within 2014, unless a miracle happens, but I stopped believing in them a while ago.

I don't miss flamewars, only missing activity and some cool old farts. Flamewars were actually very dumb and usually it was all about making another person feel like crap. Years ago I guess I enjoyed being an ass, now I prefer making people happy and smiling rather than cry with frustration ^^ If you don't make other people happy, your life is such a waste, isn't it?

Cheerios Rotten Souls!
Merry Christmas by the way!
Yes, it's Raziel.

Adam

« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2014, 07:22:20 pm »
Good to hear. The 3D print spam is publicity for my wife's brother - it's his creation, I'm just trying to help.

Heh, I will be going through the last issue myself just for the memories of it (if you need any help "persuading" anyone, let me know;)), and it was nice to see Wander's cap on him in the mountains.

As for the flamewars - I can't agree with you more. I miss those old times, but I probably couldn't do the same things now - so yea, saying that I miss activity and those farts is more acurate. Actually, sometimes I feel like saying a big "SORRY" to all those who I messed with maliciously (even though it seemed it was so diplomatic and stuff, part of the game). Except for Milec of course  8)

Gezz.

Duality

« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2015, 06:31:49 pm »
First dig of 2015, oh the honors!
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up

anything