Total servers: 0
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: ''Welcome to LXA, you can edit your post by pressing the modify button.''  (Read 7478 times)

pelya

Re: ''Welcome to LXA, you can edit your post by pressing the modify button.''
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2011, 06:12:10 pm »
I've launched OLX last Sunday - there was just one populated server with Cruel mod, and 3 empty ones. So I've joined, and then waited for 5 minutes 'till two last-standing campers finish their stupid camp duel. Then finally the round started, I was given 5 random weapons I don't know how to use, and quickly lose all my lives, then waiting again, ugh.

I don't think I'll ever start OLX in the nearest two month, there's just no point in it for me.
And visiting LXA also has no point anymore, as there's no playing involved.

The same goes for development - I don't want to develop a game noone plays, and I don't want to get blamed about every single change I've made.

Bizkit

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2011, 06:48:38 pm »
Developers left the work unfinished, the game is way too complicated and hence irritating for a newcomer to play..

I for one have to make like 10 changes in settings in order to make it fun to play. Otherwise I'll just get stuck to the ground and can't move around as fluently as I could  in older versions. It is also way too heavy for my laptop and I have to play it with 30-50 FPS..

Wander

« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2011, 11:27:53 pm »
I don't think I'll ever start OLX in the nearest two month, there's just no point in it for me.

Pelya... Part of your comment doesn't make any sense to me.
I have experienced the same thing many times, years ago. Nowadays though, there is this neat feature on the top left corner of LXA. Click on the 'Total Servers' title, and it will show exactly who is playing and where. Ever since Run made that, I personally haven't ever opened OLX without already knowing what's what. Apart from this LXA feature, we also have 'server details' now, which shows who's playing in the server.

How could you now be surprised by the noobiness of your fellow players, now that we have those features, and now that there are relatively far less noobs around anyway?

Kristoffer

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2011, 06:39:55 pm »
hey..

the thing I hate with this OLX is that I can't even join servers with my old lierox?

wHY ON EARTH NOT? really smartass who fixed that, omfg makes me pissed when im thinking about it..

edit : just to lame and boring person I think this game is dead (im afraid).. I really liked this but now it's just dead, we all need to face it...

Hawk

« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2011, 06:50:04 pm »
Can you see any servers?
The best player isn't the one with most kills every game, the best player is the one that has most fun playing.

Kristoffer

« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2011, 06:56:42 pm »
Can you see any servers?

yes I can :)

but I can't join them as I typed, becuase some smart guy has done something stupid? ???

Hawk

« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2011, 09:01:00 pm »
I think it's the forced min version thingy. in my server you can play if it's about that :)
The best player isn't the one with most kills every game, the best player is the one that has most fun playing.

SorZ

« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2011, 02:16:47 am »
hey..

the thing I hate with this OLX is that I can't even join servers with my old lierox?

wHY ON EARTH NOT? really smartass who fixed that, omfg makes me pissed when im thinking about it..

edit : just to lame and boring person I think this game is dead (im afraid).. I really liked this but now it's just dead, we all need to face it...

Kristoffer that was invented like ages ago by they way..  :P

Code

« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2011, 09:02:52 pm »
22.11.11 - 20:58

so who said that Lx is dead? ;)

Midnight

« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2011, 09:14:29 pm »
at least i am happy that irc's server satisfies so well.

almost only server at evenings.
Emma Watson <333

<3

Ruki

« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2011, 03:09:50 am »
hey..

Kristoffer that was invented like ages ago by they way..  :P
Of course he wouldn't know as he randomly pops up every now and then to ***** and whine about things.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up