Total servers: 3
Who's still around? (Forum Discussion ) by Punisher for real September 20, 2019, 07:30:42 pm
Backup server NL
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 95.46.198.26
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
baSE ReALiTy
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 80.186.168.74
Max Kills: 15
Players:
M0rtsHeaven
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Max Kills: 12
Players:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LXA Police bust credits dealers  (Read 5657 times)

Ruki

LXA Police bust credits dealers
« on: August 23, 2010, 10:35:30 pm »
The two worm holes are across the street from each other on Wormrose Avenue in Wormlyn Park - a two story bungalow and a one-story ranch. The dirt is digged, Rifle lasers fill the planters and one has a plastic toy Mortar launcher gun.

The narrow street starts at a cemetery on busy LX Alley, sandwiched between two used Rifles shops. But it quickly becomes typically suburban, lined with small but comfortable and well-kept holes with neatly trimmed hedges.

Ruki, LXA County police announced tonight that they raided the bungalow and the ranch, along with six other homes, as part of a 10-minutes investigation into the sale of credits and shop abuse.

Authorities said they busted half a dozen suspected dealers and about a dozen of their victims. Their inventories as well as the dirty credits were seized.

To the cops, the busts were a success story that deserved its own catch-phrase — Operation S.H.O.P. Nothing too organized, said Capt. Dark Charlie of the LXA County Police, who supervised the investigation, "neighborhood thugs who dealt credits from their homes and their neighborhood."
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 08:45:01 am by Ruki »

Hatten

Re: LXA Police bust credits dealers
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2010, 10:38:48 pm »
Wow, you should be in charge of writing the news. Link to the thread perhaps for those that missed it?
I don't do unintentionall mistakes.

DarkCharlie

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 10:42:23 pm »
Wow, you should be in charge of writing the news. Link to the thread perhaps for those that missed it?

http://www.openlierox.net/forum/index.php/topic,13150.msg219460.html#msg219460

Kingston

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2010, 10:49:27 pm »
This was really, really pathetic and annoying.

Shade

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2010, 11:44:35 pm »
So.. you stole Hatten's credits?
One day you'll just be a memory for some people, do your best to be a good one.

Kingston

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2010, 01:19:08 am »
So.. you stole Hatten's credits?
Me not, who have this steal credits thing is Napkin and Ruki, if i am not wrong.

Ruki

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2010, 02:02:30 am »
I have the item from previous stock from like a year ago or something. I didn't use it and I see no reason to use it. There was a glitch with one item which DarkCharlie put into shop so there was sort of unlimited credits income. We busted that...

Nox

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2010, 07:28:28 am »
Yeah, that was annoying.
( When that goddamned Ruki stole my items and credits!! )

RussG

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2010, 12:20:10 pm »
Ofc there was credit/shop-abuse. There was bugged credit-making item going around. What the hell would you expect? I was the one who bought almost all user name-change items but simply because I found it annoying that some people started to change their names like this was instant messenger. I wasn't gonna deal them to anyone tbh.

Screw the credits... BUT NO REASON TO TAKE ALL MY ROCKS, USER-TITLE-CHANGE ITEMS AND POST-COUNT-INCREASE ITEM!

I DEMAND JUSTICE!

Jage

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2010, 03:19:04 pm »
Ofc there was credit/shop-abuse. There was bugged credit-making item going around. What the hell would you expect? I was the one who bought almost all user name-change items but simply because I found it annoying that some people started to change their names like this was instant messenger. I wasn't gonna deal them to anyone tbh.

Screw the credits... BUT NO REASON TO TAKE ALL MY ROCKS, USER-TITLE-CHANGE ITEMS AND POST-COUNT-INCREASE ITEM!

I DEMAND JUSTICE!
I still have 7 pages of rocks and 3 pages of user-title-change items in my inventory. :P (They took only my Random moneys)

Sebbe

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2010, 04:21:28 pm »
Only thing I did was to borrow 1200 credits from Napkin so I could buy myself an username-title-change. But he gave me 12000 credits by mistake.
  Doing the maths concludes that I could buy two 2 user-title-changes, as I did. I used one, since I've been collecting credits for one since Winter. Now I have all the credits that I had before this event + for posts until this point.

However, if you admins want my item removed or sent in, please tell me.

Btw, items are worth credits and most of you couldn't stock up on so many items without that ammount of ''stolen credits''.

Nox

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2010, 04:28:38 pm »
We really didn't do anything wrong.. Just bought that item, coz wanted credits ofc.
Wasn't our fault that it was infinite :D

Ruki

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2010, 05:19:36 pm »
Yeah, that was annoying.
( When that goddamned Ruki stole my items and credits!! )
I didn't steal anything. Just took back what wasn't yours.

Nox

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2010, 05:23:37 pm »
Hehe, ye, sry.

joni

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2010, 05:50:48 pm »
I noticed new item on shop "Change Other's Title" attack now!

Hawk

« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2010, 01:46:54 pm »
i soon get the credits for that ^^
The best player isn't the one with most kills every game, the best player is the one that has most fun playing.

Jage

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2010, 11:07:44 am »
I had bought that "Buy Avatar" with real credits. :P

Kingston

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2010, 08:21:44 pm »

I DEMAND JUSTICE!
SAME, I WANT MY ROCKS BACKO, WE MEMBERS OF LXA DEMAND JUSTICE!

Hawk

« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2010, 03:17:27 pm »
i still have my rocks :D
The best player isn't the one with most kills every game, the best player is the one that has most fun playing.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything