Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 69.12.73.163
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Moderators in non allied clans!  (Read 2415 times)

Midnight

Moderators in non allied clans!
« on: August 23, 2010, 10:02:07 am »
Heyho.

Well i think there already was such  a topic, but didn't find it.

However, there are some non allied clans around which are quite stable and known. Things would be easier if a topicstarter could choose another moderator or two...

Reasns are:

If one is inactive.
If one left lxa.
clanwar scores can be updated by the person who played it

and many more.

So, is it possible? 8)

thanx, midnight <3
Emma Watson <333

<3

Tafka

Re: Moderators in non allied clans!
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2010, 10:15:50 am »
There are no alliances anymore I think... ? At least at some point I read something that there are just hosted boards for older clans. No idea though, since most of the hosted board clans are veeery inactive and some new clans are very active. Takes just more room scrolling down though  :-[

Napkin

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 10:17:29 am »
What i want to know tho, is if the threads made in "Clan threads" can swap moderator

Sebbe

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2010, 10:59:15 am »
Oh, I see what you did there, Midnight.

As far as I know, the mod team doesn't accept any ''clan promotion'' requests any longer. It might have changed though.

Ruki

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2010, 11:39:49 am »
As you have been answered before to the very same question, it is not possible. And this is a wrong section of LXA for such questions (I moved it to the right place).

Stable and known clans don't have their leaders/topic starters leave LXA or go inactive.

No, you can't change the topic starter, unless you split the topic from the post where the desired new topic starter made his first post in the thread. So you can't change the moderator on a daily basis.

For our purposes this is more than enough. All you need to do is update clan wars and some information every now and then. You don't need 10 people for that. If your leader is inactive, well, think about changing your leader then...
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 11:47:11 am by Ruki »

Tafka

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2010, 11:51:35 am »
Stable and good clans don't even need to update their thread every 2 days ;)

Ruki

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2010, 11:59:22 am »
Well... You can get your own boards inside the Clan threads section. The conditions are following: clan needs to be active and at least a year old. By that I don't mean it was created a year ago and died 4 times meanwhile, revived 9000 times with 450 different leaders. And even if you meet this criteria, I will be the one to decide if you will get a board or not. I'll make one for Str8 now to see how it looks like and how it turns out.

Napkin

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2010, 12:01:04 pm »
Ruki, in the clan threads section, can you like.. explain how to change thread moderator? (if that is possible at all) :(

Ruki

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2010, 12:04:16 pm »
Ruki, in the clan threads section, can you like.. explain how to change thread moderator? (if that is possible at all) :(
It is possible to apoint several moderators for that section who can edit threads. So give me a list of you members who I should give the permission to edit threads inside Str8 boards. Either Seize or Midnight, send me a list in PM or post here.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 12:07:32 pm by Ruki »

Napkin

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2010, 12:20:07 pm »
I didnt mean hosted boards, just like.. the Sn thread. ~~ Hugglebunny is kinda inactive so.. if theres any way to change the moderator of that thread it would be lovely!

Ruki

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2010, 12:29:22 pm »
I didnt mean hosted boards, just like.. the Sn thread. ~~ Hugglebunny is kinda inactive so.. if theres any way to change the moderator of that thread it would be lovely!
It is not possible. As I wrote before, the only way to do it, it would be to split it. Or creating a new clan thread.

Napkin

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2010, 12:32:04 pm »
I guess ill have to create a new one then ~~
Pages: [1]   Go Up