Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 69.12.73.163
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Crazy Penguins 0.4  (Read 1487 times)

spinner2

Crazy Penguins 0.4
« on: August 11, 2010, 09:40:36 pm »
Im working on my own mod now and im trying to figure out how in crazy penguins 0.4 the flame tanks work... i dont understand how projectiles come out of the projectile without the first projectile disappearing. Does anybody have any ideas about it? im using OLX 0.58 and scripting in LMS but i can do it in notepad also
thank you

edit... i tried using the projectile trail but it didn't work. the projectile kept going right (->) everytime the tank shot and it was the tank that was sopposed to shoot left -.-"
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 01:04:18 am by spinner2 »

Lewin

Re: Crazy Penguins 0.4
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2012, 03:54:27 am »
Hello there,
I'm the guy who made Crazy Penguins many many years ago. I've moved on to other projects and I'm quite a lot older now. I just happened to Google it after years to see if anybody still played my mod and I found this post. It's cool that people still know about it :)

Anyway, I know this reply is about 2 years late but better late than never! Yes I believe I did use a projectile trail for the tanks. From memory you can use negative velocity to make things go in the opposite direction. I was never able to find out how to make them go in the same direction you shot them so that's why there's a left and right version of the tanks and other weapons like that. So the left one drove left and shot left, and the right one drove right and also shot right.

I hope that answers your question, even though you've probably forgotten about it :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up