Total servers: 3
Who's still around? (Forum Discussion ) by Punisher for real September 20, 2019, 07:30:42 pm
Backup server NL
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 95.46.198.26
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
baSE ReALiTy
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 80.186.168.74
Max Kills: 15
Players:
M0rtsHeaven
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Max Kills: 12
Players:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Rotten Digest - Birthday release!  (Read 26348 times)

Ruki

Rotten Digest - Birthday release!
« on: June 26, 2010, 08:11:50 pm »
Rotten Digest - Birthday release!

Download:
- Source (RottenDigest.zip 6.85 MB)
- Mirror 1 (RottenDigest.pdf 6.94 MB)
- Mirror 2 (RottenDigest.pdf 6.94 MB)
- Mirror 3 (view it online without pdf reader)

Summer has arrived, and with it the time to laze around in the heat, basking in the sun and tanning our tails. Perfect timing then, for the arrival of a new issue of Rotten Digest! Welcome to this, our 260th issue, and a special one at that! This issue marks the 6th anniversary of Rot In Pieces' creation!

It's not all smiles though. We're actually quite upset about it. It's now been 6 cold, long years, and we're still stuck in this godforsaken community. We should have at least taken over Europe by now.. Still, let's keep it relevant. If not for the passion and dedication for this community from our beloved Rotten members, we'd be long gone... and with us a rather large piece of the LieroVerse... but who's keeping score, ey?

To be frank, the biggest event that ever happens around here is another Newbie creating yet another clan. Woooo! How exciting, can you feel the adrenaline coursing through you? Hold on tight, guys, we can't wait for the next thread like that! The other thing is.. actually, nah, that's about it. Time ticks away the moments that make up a dull day, while you fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way - the world rushes on while you swim in this eternal sink-hole of emptiness and boredom, dark and bottomless as the abyss from whence we came. Nothing new gets done, nobody produces anything creative, nobody entertains us with hi-quality flame wars.. Helloooo? Anybody there?! Wake up!

So, anyway, yeah. It's our birthday. You know how birthdays are. Lots of drinking, dancing, celebrations, hysterical sobbing and cake - a huge cake, with a single cherry on the top. Be sure to get your piece of the cake before it's all gone - we intentionally only made enough for approximately 10% of the readership so we could enjoy seeing the majority of you go without our delicious cake.

It's all been very emotional for us for the last few months, shedding tears as we remember all the time we've shared and wasted together. In honour of those memories we have gathered plenty of rotten pieces here in this, the 260th edition of our (usually private) magazine. As part of the birthday celebrations we have decided to release this issue to the general public. Consider yourselves lucky! This is as close as most of you will ever get to being on the inside of our wonderful clan.

We ignored the World Cup so we could make this magazine extra special for you. That's not because our collective nationalities happen to suck at football (Spoon is from England, bahahahahah!), but because you mean so much to us. Therefore it's only fair if you return the favour - switch off the television, grab yourself a cool drink, commandeer the couch and dig in to Rotten Digest 260!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 08:57:36 pm by Ruki »

Raziel

Re: Rotten Digest - Birthday release!
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2010, 08:13:42 pm »
I would like to say BIG thanks to Redeye, MiLeC and Dark Charlie for their unwillingly help.
Yes, it's Raziel.

joni

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2010, 08:18:06 pm »
Huge thumbs up at all the text and ESPECIALLY for the awesome artwork.... woah..

Napkin

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2010, 08:26:04 pm »
*has no program to open pdf files and to lazy to do it before next week*
Sorry guys ill check it out later! i hope you'll forgive me

Alma

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2010, 08:27:12 pm »
And thanks to me for undressing myself?!  :)

DarkCharlie

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2010, 08:32:40 pm »
And thanks to me for undressing myself?!  :)

Definitelly.  :-*

joni

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2010, 08:45:22 pm »
Here's a link to google docs, with it you can read this online without needing app to open pdf.
http://docs.google.com/viewer?url=http://www.razzy.pl/downloads/RottenDigest.pdf

DarkCharlie

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2010, 08:57:00 pm »
Here's a link to google docs, with it you can read this online without needing app to open pdf.
http://docs.google.com/viewer?url=http://www.razzy.pl/downloads/RottenDigest.pdf

Nice. It somewhat degrades the graphics though and you need a Google account to view it :)

Raziel

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2010, 08:57:58 pm »
No need for google account.
It's a very good idea, we will add it to the first post. Thanks Joni!

Stop taking drugs by the way.
Yes, it's Raziel.

joni

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2010, 09:10:00 pm »
No need for google account.
It's a very good idea, we will add it to the first post. Thanks Joni!

Stop taking drugs by the way.
Haha no problem, Raz.
Me - drugs? No no.. :D

Sebbe

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2010, 09:12:53 pm »
This had some cool and interesting information and interviews, sweet artwork and ads. It's great.
     I'd only like to know how long time you guys spent with this, if possible.

Wander

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2010, 12:40:06 am »
It took quite some time, but I really enjoyed reading that. Thanks :)

And ofcourse, congratulations :)

Raziel

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2010, 12:54:26 am »
You are welcome and thank you!

A little side note: If any of you is some kind of fan of solving riddles, then I'd like to assure, that the little Puzzles we prepared for you is a real deal.
Yes, it's Raziel.

Sakmongkol

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2010, 03:18:43 am »
I'd just like to say I enjoyed reading it. DarkCharlie's interview was probably my favorite bit, but it was all good and very enjoyable. I tried solving the puzzles but the algorithm is way beyond me. Congratulations to whoever solves them all.

I am also quite shocked that Raziel seems to be back here, though I'm not sure if that is in a good or bad way.

Thanks anyways for this wonderful thing and making it at least a little more worthwhile to browse through these forums. Congratulations too. =)
"If you understood everything I say, you'd be me!"

~ Miles Davis

Tyrael

• You are no one, just like me.
  • LXA Part Time Adapt
  • Schwartz: +37/-2
  • 3106 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Tyrael
  • Sometimes things get complicated.
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2010, 08:13:24 am »
Tried to solve them last night. Sudoku is the one what I don't have patience for :p. Others were quite simple.

Oh, and welcome back Raziel :)!

Tafka

« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2010, 12:23:05 pm »
That was sweet to read !

Very nice, shows effort.

Happy birthday to RIP aswell, 6 years huh, that's a kickass long time, :P reminds me that T3 actually had birthday 20 days ago.

MiLeC

• Ow Kurt wanna kiss and make up, please I miss your furry hippy face :*:*
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +49/-15
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
  • Wolf in a sheep's clothing
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2010, 01:10:11 pm »
I gave a call to my good friend mr. James Hetfield.

I told him a story that remind's me about Metallica Hardcore fan's rection's towards Trash Metal playing HC band to come out with their soft side 1991 with beautiful ballad Nothing Else matter's.

It's belived that Metallica hitted the public success of big masses with this praticular song. Same time cause some angst in old fan's following Metallica.

So I told to James how RIP came out to show their softer inside in similiar way despite proven to be clan wich certainly don't care about fame in public. On the otherhand this Rotten Diggest could be considered as try to get recognition for their hard work. Atleast by one dude like me who have been following RIP and making the hard way to get known with them better, and actually being one of those who is keeping up the scores ;).  Wich on the otherhand would argue against their old principals.

But then yet again Rotten Diggest seem's to be masterpiece made by love for entire community to enjoy and understand one of the most successfull clan and it's history better. Me and James agreed that only the thoughest guy's have gut's to show their inside. If you trust who you are, then nothing else matter's so to say.

Well if [wc] managed to capture theire legacy in movie to be remembered. I belive RIP has done the same now to secure their legacy to be remebered. (So now you can quit RIP   :P

Anyways to sum it up James promised to dedicate concert for [RIP]'ppers. This time nothing else matter's is played only for [RIP] and [RIP] trusting who they really are, through the test of the time.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAsA00-5KoI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAsA00-5KoI</a>

Happy birthday :)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 02:13:51 pm by MiLeC »

Spoon

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2010, 09:32:39 pm »
Ah, Alma filling this month's Playworm slot.

And I'm spent.

Flaw

« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2010, 10:23:25 pm »
Well that's a lot of pages right there.

Such a RIP-like magazine (gee, I wonder why...), heh. Not a bad read, keep it up and interesting!
"I'm a ****ing starship. I'm allowed to cheat." -  The Arbitary

SorZ

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2010, 12:25:25 am »
One word: Splendid.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All   Go Up