Total servers: 3
Who's still around? (Forum Discussion ) by Qaz, August 19, 2019, 03:09:48 pm
2012 (Forum Discussion ) by Adam August 18, 2019, 08:29:56 pm
[wc] Legacy of the Toilet Warriors Tribute video (Forum Discussion ) by Adam August 18, 2019, 08:24:01 pm
Holidays/Me leaving/me coming back Threads (The World Outside) by Adam August 18, 2019, 08:14:20 pm
Unknown
Unknown – 0lt
IP: 95.46.198.26
Game Mode:
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 0
Version: LieroX 0.56b
Players:
Unknown
Unknown – 0lt
IP: 80.186.170.22
Game Mode:
Max Kills: 0
Version: LieroX 0.56b
Players:
M0rtsHeaven
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Rotten Digest - Birthday release!  (Read 26161 times)

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

Re: Rotten Digest - Birthday release!
« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2010, 04:09:09 am »
Good work, I mean it.
And I don't say that very often.

This is where I put my secret messages, ssh!

Raziel

« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2010, 08:40:46 am »
Anyway, let's try to keep the OIP thing off this thread :)

If not Oldschool Impressive People, what then could this thread be about? :o

Make sure to read the very last page. You shall find the answer for your question :)
Yes, it's Raziel.

SteelSide

« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2010, 06:04:22 pm »
This magazine has my seal of approval. *CHACHUNK*
Get yourselves to IRC asap, I'm lonely. (And please change nick from OpenLieroXor)

Ruki

« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2010, 10:40:36 pm »
Shit, I just remembered I forgot my copy of the magazine at the beach the other day...

Morby

« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2010, 11:50:25 pm »
A bit late i guess, but happy anniversery and awesome work on the magazine! Love it!

Raziel

« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2010, 02:25:44 am »
Bah...

BAH...

Honestly, it feels so disappointing. All the hardship, the months of work, bloody sweat and broken pencils... and it was worth just a few poorly written comments? Did anyones besides the few who said they did, read everything in there? Why isn't Thor crying about his part, why Spz guys dont try to hold Red tight, and Cop guys recruit her? Why nobody writes PMs to Alma with autograph requests? Why nobody says "I made this skin following Ruki's words, and look how cool it turned out to be!". Speaking of Ruki, has anyone showed him the way to no mortar server?

Sigh...

SIGH.

*Raz becomes sooo soooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad*
Yes, it's Raziel.

Hatten

« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2010, 09:58:56 pm »
For some reason I decided to visit lxa today (oh right, it was a reported post), and noticed I got a new pm...Well, not very new anymore.
I read the whole thing earlier (another reported post) and i must say great work. I cannot say that a single issue, but if you have 260 of these I'm damn impressed! Now I don't believe that all of them contain this many pages, or how many you skipped to get an even number on the special release, but I'm still amazed that you lay down so much time on such a small community. You are the best, and you know it! <3
I don't do unintentionall mistakes.

Raziel

« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2010, 10:07:51 pm »
Can anyone explain to me how to rise Karma? I would have risen Hatten's Karma if I knew how to do it, so enlighten me plz! Finally some good reply in here! Keep em going v  v
Yes, it's Raziel.

Ruki

« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2010, 10:10:12 pm »
Can anyone explain to me how to rise Karma? I would have risen Hatten's Karma if I knew how to do it, so enlighten me plz! Finally some good reply in here! Keep em going v  v
Ctrl+f -> "approve".

Hatten

« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2010, 10:13:14 pm »
Wow, the layout is changing too often, I searched in vain for a thumb up, found none, changed skin to the old one, found it, changed back in order to answer and realized I was beaten. damn
I don't do unintentionall mistakes.

pelya

« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2010, 10:39:20 am »

You need 50 posts to be able to Approve (or it was that way halfyear ago).

I loved the Digest, esp. Judge Ruki.

Duality

« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2010, 05:37:39 pm »
Oh boy.
As absence I seem to be, I celebrated our birthday by myself in my own little corner with a piece of my most wonderful bread and cheap lemonade. Never managed to get myself in time to the real thing.

You can't possibly imagine how much this Special issue has done for me.
My history teacher adores me for my fantastic History skills, my friends envious me for my knowledge in the newest fashion! I finally got further with my stalking of Redeye. And you can't possibly imagine how wanted I've become among the girls becouse of letting me know of the LXA twist, dude you had seen me last night! And before that o'boy you can't imagine how many sleepless nights were saved becouse of this issues playworm.  ;)
I've been thinking my head sick several times trying to solve Enigmas and Sudokus. Even got myself this awesome Judge Ruki poster on my wall!

Seriously tough, I see you guys made alot of effort in this, I admire your determination. Its a great issue as all the 259 earlier ones aswell!

I even painted Adam! Or well, tried to, my painting skills haven't really become better since I was in kindergarden.  :)

Calvi

• If only God would give me some clear sign! Like making a large deposit in my name at a Swiss bank.
  • LXA know-it-all.
  • Schwartz: +20/-1
  • 2865 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Calvi
  • "Oh my gods! It's a Calvi!"
« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2010, 05:54:10 pm »
I'm coming on this forum quite a long time after this topic was created.

However, I've just logged in and read the pdf file. This is really an amazing job. I hope we will play a few games together some time, to remember the good moments we spent here.

I'm sorry I missed the 6th birthday, I hope I will have the good idea logging in a bit earlier next time :D

Ruki

« Reply #53 on: July 03, 2011, 09:48:10 pm »
Happy birthday to us,
happy birthday to us,
happy birthday, dear RIP,
happy birthday to us.

AnubisBlessing

« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2011, 07:57:47 am »
w00t yo!

or as Mariam would have said: WOOOOO GO US!!

Gratz RIP! ;D I'd love some birthday game even if I'm busy preparing preparing for my trip on wednesday ;< I'll see if I can find some time to play tonight.

Hawk

« Reply #55 on: July 04, 2011, 10:07:19 am »
I'll be there to win :)
The best player isn't the one with most kills every game, the best player is the one that has most fun playing.

Hostile

« Reply #56 on: July 04, 2011, 03:09:52 pm »
w00t yo!

or as Mariam would have said: WOOOOO GO US!!

Gratz RIP! ;D I'd love some birthday game even if I'm busy preparing preparing for my trip on wednesday ;< I'll see if I can find some time to play tonight.

Double preparing, huh? Or preparing to prepare?

Edit: Just finished reading that RIP-magazine, or what ever you would call it. Some really nice and interesting reading :) Yea, Im a bit late with that.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 04:05:20 pm by Hostile »

Raziel

« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2011, 01:07:57 pm »
Yeah, a bit late. But it's nice that you enjoyed the magazine  8)
Yes, it's Raziel.

Ruki

« Reply #58 on: March 05, 2012, 12:55:46 am »
It was kinda fun reading this again! Looks so much better when you forget what you wrote so it's like actually reading something new :P

SLak0n

« Reply #59 on: March 05, 2012, 01:29:01 am »
It was kinda fun reading this again! Looks so much better when you forget what you wrote so it's like actually reading something new :P

I know that feel bro
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Up

anything