Total servers: 3
Who's still around? (Forum Discussion ) by Qaz, August 19, 2019, 03:09:48 pm
2012 (Forum Discussion ) by Adam August 18, 2019, 08:29:56 pm
[wc] Legacy of the Toilet Warriors Tribute video (Forum Discussion ) by Adam August 18, 2019, 08:24:01 pm
Holidays/Me leaving/me coming back Threads (The World Outside) by Adam August 18, 2019, 08:14:20 pm
Unknown
Unknown – 0lt
IP: 95.46.198.26
Game Mode:
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 0
Version: LieroX 0.56b
Players:
Unknown
Unknown – 0lt
IP: 80.186.170.22
Game Mode:
Max Kills: 0
Version: LieroX 0.56b
Players:
M0rtsHeaven
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rotten Digest - Birthday release!  (Read 26162 times)

Ruki

Rotten Digest - Birthday release!
« on: June 26, 2010, 08:11:50 pm »
Rotten Digest - Birthday release!

Download:
- Source (RottenDigest.zip 6.85 MB)
- Mirror 1 (RottenDigest.pdf 6.94 MB)
- Mirror 2 (RottenDigest.pdf 6.94 MB)
- Mirror 3 (view it online without pdf reader)

Summer has arrived, and with it the time to laze around in the heat, basking in the sun and tanning our tails. Perfect timing then, for the arrival of a new issue of Rotten Digest! Welcome to this, our 260th issue, and a special one at that! This issue marks the 6th anniversary of Rot In Pieces' creation!

It's not all smiles though. We're actually quite upset about it. It's now been 6 cold, long years, and we're still stuck in this godforsaken community. We should have at least taken over Europe by now.. Still, let's keep it relevant. If not for the passion and dedication for this community from our beloved Rotten members, we'd be long gone... and with us a rather large piece of the LieroVerse... but who's keeping score, ey?

To be frank, the biggest event that ever happens around here is another Newbie creating yet another clan. Woooo! How exciting, can you feel the adrenaline coursing through you? Hold on tight, guys, we can't wait for the next thread like that! The other thing is.. actually, nah, that's about it. Time ticks away the moments that make up a dull day, while you fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way - the world rushes on while you swim in this eternal sink-hole of emptiness and boredom, dark and bottomless as the abyss from whence we came. Nothing new gets done, nobody produces anything creative, nobody entertains us with hi-quality flame wars.. Helloooo? Anybody there?! Wake up!

So, anyway, yeah. It's our birthday. You know how birthdays are. Lots of drinking, dancing, celebrations, hysterical sobbing and cake - a huge cake, with a single cherry on the top. Be sure to get your piece of the cake before it's all gone - we intentionally only made enough for approximately 10% of the readership so we could enjoy seeing the majority of you go without our delicious cake.

It's all been very emotional for us for the last few months, shedding tears as we remember all the time we've shared and wasted together. In honour of those memories we have gathered plenty of rotten pieces here in this, the 260th edition of our (usually private) magazine. As part of the birthday celebrations we have decided to release this issue to the general public. Consider yourselves lucky! This is as close as most of you will ever get to being on the inside of our wonderful clan.

We ignored the World Cup so we could make this magazine extra special for you. That's not because our collective nationalities happen to suck at football (Spoon is from England, bahahahahah!), but because you mean so much to us. Therefore it's only fair if you return the favour - switch off the television, grab yourself a cool drink, commandeer the couch and dig in to Rotten Digest 260!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 08:57:36 pm by Ruki »

Raziel

Re: Rotten Digest - Birthday release!
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2010, 08:13:42 pm »
I would like to say BIG thanks to Redeye, MiLeC and Dark Charlie for their unwillingly help.
Yes, it's Raziel.

joni

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2010, 08:18:06 pm »
Huge thumbs up at all the text and ESPECIALLY for the awesome artwork.... woah..

Napkin

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2010, 08:26:04 pm »
*has no program to open pdf files and to lazy to do it before next week*
Sorry guys ill check it out later! i hope you'll forgive me

Alma

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2010, 08:27:12 pm »
And thanks to me for undressing myself?!  :)

DarkCharlie

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2010, 08:32:40 pm »
And thanks to me for undressing myself?!  :)

Definitelly.  :-*

joni

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2010, 08:45:22 pm »
Here's a link to google docs, with it you can read this online without needing app to open pdf.
http://docs.google.com/viewer?url=http://www.razzy.pl/downloads/RottenDigest.pdf

DarkCharlie

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2010, 08:57:00 pm »
Here's a link to google docs, with it you can read this online without needing app to open pdf.
http://docs.google.com/viewer?url=http://www.razzy.pl/downloads/RottenDigest.pdf

Nice. It somewhat degrades the graphics though and you need a Google account to view it :)

Raziel

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2010, 08:57:58 pm »
No need for google account.
It's a very good idea, we will add it to the first post. Thanks Joni!

Stop taking drugs by the way.
Yes, it's Raziel.

joni

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2010, 09:10:00 pm »
No need for google account.
It's a very good idea, we will add it to the first post. Thanks Joni!

Stop taking drugs by the way.
Haha no problem, Raz.
Me - drugs? No no.. :D

Sebbe

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2010, 09:12:53 pm »
This had some cool and interesting information and interviews, sweet artwork and ads. It's great.
     I'd only like to know how long time you guys spent with this, if possible.

Wander

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2010, 12:40:06 am »
It took quite some time, but I really enjoyed reading that. Thanks :)

And ofcourse, congratulations :)

Raziel

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2010, 12:54:26 am »
You are welcome and thank you!

A little side note: If any of you is some kind of fan of solving riddles, then I'd like to assure, that the little Puzzles we prepared for you is a real deal.
Yes, it's Raziel.

Sakmongkol

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2010, 03:18:43 am »
I'd just like to say I enjoyed reading it. DarkCharlie's interview was probably my favorite bit, but it was all good and very enjoyable. I tried solving the puzzles but the algorithm is way beyond me. Congratulations to whoever solves them all.

I am also quite shocked that Raziel seems to be back here, though I'm not sure if that is in a good or bad way.

Thanks anyways for this wonderful thing and making it at least a little more worthwhile to browse through these forums. Congratulations too. =)
"If you understood everything I say, you'd be me!"

~ Miles Davis

Tyrael

• You are no one, just like me.
  • LXA Part Time Adapt
  • Schwartz: +37/-2
  • 3106 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Tyrael
  • Sometimes things get complicated.
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2010, 08:13:24 am »
Tried to solve them last night. Sudoku is the one what I don't have patience for :p. Others were quite simple.

Oh, and welcome back Raziel :)!

Tafka

« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2010, 12:23:05 pm »
That was sweet to read !

Very nice, shows effort.

Happy birthday to RIP aswell, 6 years huh, that's a kickass long time, :P reminds me that T3 actually had birthday 20 days ago.

MiLeC

• Ow Kurt wanna kiss and make up, please I miss your furry hippy face :*:*
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +49/-15
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
  • Wolf in a sheep's clothing
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2010, 01:10:11 pm »
I gave a call to my good friend mr. James Hetfield.

I told him a story that remind's me about Metallica Hardcore fan's rection's towards Trash Metal playing HC band to come out with their soft side 1991 with beautiful ballad Nothing Else matter's.

It's belived that Metallica hitted the public success of big masses with this praticular song. Same time cause some angst in old fan's following Metallica.

So I told to James how RIP came out to show their softer inside in similiar way despite proven to be clan wich certainly don't care about fame in public. On the otherhand this Rotten Diggest could be considered as try to get recognition for their hard work. Atleast by one dude like me who have been following RIP and making the hard way to get known with them better, and actually being one of those who is keeping up the scores ;).  Wich on the otherhand would argue against their old principals.

But then yet again Rotten Diggest seem's to be masterpiece made by love for entire community to enjoy and understand one of the most successfull clan and it's history better. Me and James agreed that only the thoughest guy's have gut's to show their inside. If you trust who you are, then nothing else matter's so to say.

Well if [wc] managed to capture theire legacy in movie to be remembered. I belive RIP has done the same now to secure their legacy to be remebered. (So now you can quit RIP   :P

Anyways to sum it up James promised to dedicate concert for [RIP]'ppers. This time nothing else matter's is played only for [RIP] and [RIP] trusting who they really are, through the test of the time.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAsA00-5KoI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAsA00-5KoI</a>

Happy birthday :)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 02:13:51 pm by MiLeC »

Spoon

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2010, 09:32:39 pm »
Ah, Alma filling this month's Playworm slot.

And I'm spent.

Flaw

« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2010, 10:23:25 pm »
Well that's a lot of pages right there.

Such a RIP-like magazine (gee, I wonder why...), heh. Not a bad read, keep it up and interesting!
"I'm a ****ing starship. I'm allowed to cheat." -  The Arbitary

SorZ

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2010, 12:25:25 am »
One word: Splendid.

Gaston

« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2010, 01:18:52 am »
Beats the Comser stuff. Some nice pictures to look at as well.
26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

Nets

« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2010, 02:10:19 am »
And here i thought, its a wall of text with a possibility to download it in bigger font, well **** me (or not), easily one of the best things lxa has ever had, so when is the next issue coming out?

edit: Yes, i have no manners - Happy 6th anniversary
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 02:28:38 am by Nets »

Spoon

« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2010, 02:16:58 am »
The next issue will be out in one month, as always. It will also be private for RIP-only again, as always.

We might make another public, perhaps for our 12th anniversary.

Nets

« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2010, 02:20:02 am »
A "never" would have been more clear  :(

*Gyogyi*

• AoG sucks compares to Osp, I know it, but I just act like AoG is better. I also have a crush on Bart.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +37/-4
  • 2593 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To *Gyogyi*
  • Jordy and myself in August--RETIRED
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2010, 04:25:27 am »
After wouters invitation I've managed to find this thread.

I've managed to read the entire Rotten Digest magazine.

I honestly have no idea how much effort and work was required to create it, but one thing is sure.

Some of You are great talents when it comes to designing such a creation.

Because what you've done here, that's called art.

I've enjoyed all of it.

I'd like to wish happy 6th anniversary to you, members of the RIP clan.

Last but not least,

Thanks for the rounds We've played together this night,

My pleasure.
-
create your own brute here: http://kicsidzsiii.mybrute.com  (by this u also help me:)

Pera

« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2010, 04:51:27 am »
Am I the only one who thinks that this was one of the nerdiest things of all time?!

Kurt

• I came here for two things, to kick some ass and to drink some beer, looks like the beer is almost finished.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +25/-5
  • 550 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Kurt
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2010, 10:15:05 am »
Am I the only one who thinks that this was one of the nerdiest things of all time?!

nope  :)

Raziel

« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2010, 01:14:38 pm »

You are right. Average people wouldn't be capable of doing such a thing. As it was mentioned, we are really impressive.

---------------------

Thank you everyone, I/We appreciate your kind words and positive feedback.

Answering questions regarding the efforts - it's hard to tell how much time did it take, so lets say A LOT. The idea came up more than a year ago, but we picked it up and revived around 2 months ago. Thanks for asking!

Also, we would like to announce the Winner for the Puzzles.

The fastest person who solved everything correctly is Wander!
Congratulations, the prize will be sent this week.
Yes, it's Raziel.

Wander

« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2010, 02:07:34 pm »
I'd like to thank my parents, my sister and all the rest of my family for making me into who I am now. I'd like to thank my clan OwZ for all the support they've given me during rough times. I'd like to thank my cat Jippie for the inspiration she has always given me throughout my life. Last but not least, I'd like to thank my first grade teacher Miss Emma for the preparation she has provided me with, so that I could succesfully overcome this great challenge.

Seriously though, I enjoyed the puzzles and I'm sure I'll enjoy the cap. Thanks RIP! :)

redeye

• Love and be loved, thatís what life is about! Inspiration, fascination, happiness!
  • LXA addicted
  • Schwartz: +216/-2
  • 5569 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To redeye
  • I will make my huge comeback later :)
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2010, 11:03:49 pm »
awesome work guys, I'm gonna check the rest out asap!
thx for the cool refreshment

Asrack

« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2010, 12:29:50 am »
Congratulations on 6 years. Good read. :)

NightShade

« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2010, 02:32:48 pm »
Thank you for some entertaining reading and Happy Birthday. I'm jealous of your magazine =/

Adam

« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2010, 02:54:48 pm »

Yea, like counting all hundreds of Osp cws and boasting about it whenever possible wasnt nerdy at all  8)
Quote from: Asrack
I missed inturpreted that wrong than.
Gezz.

MiLeC

• Ow Kurt wanna kiss and make up, please I miss your furry hippy face :*:*
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +49/-15
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
  • Wolf in a sheep's clothing
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2010, 04:20:32 pm »

Yea, like counting all hundreds of Osp cws and boasting about it whenever possible wasnt nerdy at all  8)

Especially considering the fact that most of the BOASTING was made only to make RIP pissed off. Including add on's at our cw homepage after many cw's "we were drunk" (Bart asked to add it into all cw's :P), just to get on Adam nerves. Also mega celebrations on every 100th cw. +main motivation to update stats..
It's quite an paradox btw, that RIP (Adam) involving in Osp bussiness it was once decided that Osp goal is to be mega proud of continious cw's. Hehe I still miss the times when Adam came always 5 min's after my post's in GU to diss me here and there.. :D
And as stubborn I am it often just provoked me more.

So Adam is actually one of the guys to blame Osp bragging about it crapload of cw's  :-*

But I guess I am the nerd to blame on that the most. But hey I am proud nerd! RIP should be too. Raziel already made this point clear.

Pera and Turma are still in the age where they have to protect their manhood! And not to do nerd shit.. I am still only Osper who like's RIP a lot. Hehe it's funny how nowdays I have manged to cause mixed relations towards me from my clanmates due that.. Bart almost hates me currently.. due recent cw incident where I picked up rather for the fun games with RIP and left in middle of cw.. I have increased even more my nerd of the Osp status inside Osp despite this is my most inactive time ever.

But as you see when Nerd don't contripute like I used to Osp activity has falled down about 90%.

As I once told to Adam. Osp would be exactly same clan without me(way more inactive though), but the public opinion would be totally different. I am the one to blame for 50% of Osp nerd actions, rest 50% goes to yellowbart. Others wouldn't mind to be on forums without me and Bart being involved and our several projects to keep Ospers intrested on community and whats going on. Osp activity during history raised up always when me or Bart pulled out something.
But still I would love to have Osp full of 100% nerds' so they would contribute more like RIpper's.. Not always me or Bart only. Zapp too bad plays once in a year and not contributing anymore.

RIP is more nerd anyways!!  :D

But my point was, community needs nerds who have special skills and ambiton to entertain peoples. There's way too little those. I would love to see new clans rising wich actually would have something uniq in themselve's. And following how some rivalry is built up..
Here I dont meen rivals like ac vs WvW.. WHO WONS THE NEXT CW ZOOMG!! (prolly next year the another half of players has moved from ac to WvW and the opposite  8))

LX needs bold personalitys who have gut's to do things and don't scare the public reaction etc... Haven't seen many to pull out such a status for a long perioid of time..

(Sorry for posting bit unrelated stuff here, but this thred needs some action) And this Nerd discussion was kind of obvious part to come out.
It's so typical and annyoing reaction when someone trys to entertain others, and then others won't even bother to read more than say your NERDDSSSS.... It's sooo weak..
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 04:31:38 pm by MiLeC »

Raziel

« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2010, 05:14:46 pm »
Frankly, MiLeC, I think everyone is really fed up with the RIPOsp love and hate relations. I know you miss the old flaming baths particulary much, but it's all gone. Really. I can't find any reasons to be mad at you or Bart anymore either. I kinda got to like the two black characters from Osp instead.

At some point you are right though. Without the oil, the burning heat of this game and community is fading away, leaving nothing more than just a slight blue spark somewhere in the middle of nowhere. It used to be hell lot of fun, there were so many emotions flying around on the forums, which could keep people refreshing the site once every minute, at least, just to see another comment. Without hot topics, battles, wars, new things showing up... and ONE, SIMPLE & PERFECTED game version, there is just a few tic tacs left before the entire community will fall apart. The moment we moved from GU to TL and LXA, it was a first sign of the extinction. It's nice to keep it alive and breathing, using some shock teraphy from time to time, but this all became more or less a vegetable.

Also, plenty of the 13 years old kiddos are quite mature people nowadays, who achieved plenty of amazing thigns in their lives. Graduations, relations, some maybe own a car even (I don't  :'() and so on and so on. We get no fresh blood in these old veins to replace those, who got more important things to do, so it's just matter of time before it all will wither, sadly.

My point is, to keep up some positive energy inside still :) Even if we all got older and matured in a way, we are still YOUNG. There is quite some potential in this game, just the problem is one hell annoying programmer who won't listen to the heart of this community and follow his own God-knows-what ideas. Oh well. Shit happens.

Anyway, let's try to keep the OIP thing off this thread :)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 06:04:47 pm by Raziel »
Yes, it's Raziel.

[leke]GrassNinja

« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2010, 07:50:48 pm »
Really impressive work guys!

Pera

« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2010, 09:18:24 pm »
Ok milec sux even more than this magazine

Nets

« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2010, 10:13:06 pm »
Ok, i did not expect such speech from Raziel, not to be rude or so.

Tafka

« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2010, 10:24:43 pm »
Yeah, but I agree with him. The RIP vs Osp thing is so old and got everyone besides MileC tired probably. Nothing new or spicy there anymore.

Wander

« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2010, 12:04:33 am »

If not Oldschool Impressive People, what then could this thread be about? :o

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2010, 04:09:09 am »
Good work, I mean it.
And I don't say that very often.

This is where I put my secret messages, ssh!

Raziel

« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2010, 08:40:46 am »

If not Oldschool Impressive People, what then could this thread be about? :o

Make sure to read the very last page. You shall find the answer for your question :)
Yes, it's Raziel.

SteelSide

« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2010, 06:04:22 pm »
This magazine has my seal of approval. *CHACHUNK*
Get yourselves to IRC asap, I'm lonely. (And please change nick from OpenLieroXor)

Ruki

« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2010, 10:40:36 pm »
Shit, I just remembered I forgot my copy of the magazine at the beach the other day...

Morby

« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2010, 11:50:25 pm »
A bit late i guess, but happy anniversery and awesome work on the magazine! Love it!

Raziel

« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2010, 02:25:44 am »
Bah...

BAH...

Honestly, it feels so disappointing. All the hardship, the months of work, bloody sweat and broken pencils... and it was worth just a few poorly written comments? Did anyones besides the few who said they did, read everything in there? Why isn't Thor crying about his part, why Spz guys dont try to hold Red tight, and Cop guys recruit her? Why nobody writes PMs to Alma with autograph requests? Why nobody says "I made this skin following Ruki's words, and look how cool it turned out to be!". Speaking of Ruki, has anyone showed him the way to no mortar server?

Sigh...

SIGH.

*Raz becomes sooo soooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad*
Yes, it's Raziel.

Hatten

« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2010, 09:58:56 pm »
For some reason I decided to visit lxa today (oh right, it was a reported post), and noticed I got a new pm...Well, not very new anymore.
I read the whole thing earlier (another reported post) and i must say great work. I cannot say that a single issue, but if you have 260 of these I'm damn impressed! Now I don't believe that all of them contain this many pages, or how many you skipped to get an even number on the special release, but I'm still amazed that you lay down so much time on such a small community. You are the best, and you know it! <3
I don't do unintentionall mistakes.

Raziel

« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2010, 10:07:51 pm »
Can anyone explain to me how to rise Karma? I would have risen Hatten's Karma if I knew how to do it, so enlighten me plz! Finally some good reply in here! Keep em going v  v
Yes, it's Raziel.

Ruki

« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2010, 10:10:12 pm »
Can anyone explain to me how to rise Karma? I would have risen Hatten's Karma if I knew how to do it, so enlighten me plz! Finally some good reply in here! Keep em going v  v
Ctrl+f -> "approve".

Hatten

« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2010, 10:13:14 pm »
Wow, the layout is changing too often, I searched in vain for a thumb up, found none, changed skin to the old one, found it, changed back in order to answer and realized I was beaten. damn
I don't do unintentionall mistakes.

pelya

« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2010, 10:39:20 am »

You need 50 posts to be able to Approve (or it was that way halfyear ago).

I loved the Digest, esp. Judge Ruki.

Duality

« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2010, 05:37:39 pm »
Oh boy.
As absence I seem to be, I celebrated our birthday by myself in my own little corner with a piece of my most wonderful bread and cheap lemonade. Never managed to get myself in time to the real thing.

You can't possibly imagine how much this Special issue has done for me.
My history teacher adores me for my fantastic History skills, my friends envious me for my knowledge in the newest fashion! I finally got further with my stalking of Redeye. And you can't possibly imagine how wanted I've become among the girls becouse of letting me know of the LXA twist, dude you had seen me last night! And before that o'boy you can't imagine how many sleepless nights were saved becouse of this issues playworm.  ;)
I've been thinking my head sick several times trying to solve Enigmas and Sudokus. Even got myself this awesome Judge Ruki poster on my wall!

Seriously tough, I see you guys made alot of effort in this, I admire your determination. Its a great issue as all the 259 earlier ones aswell!

I even painted Adam! Or well, tried to, my painting skills haven't really become better since I was in kindergarden.  :)

Calvi

• If only God would give me some clear sign! Like making a large deposit in my name at a Swiss bank.
  • LXA know-it-all.
  • Schwartz: +20/-1
  • 2865 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Calvi
  • "Oh my gods! It's a Calvi!"
« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2010, 05:54:10 pm »
I'm coming on this forum quite a long time after this topic was created.

However, I've just logged in and read the pdf file. This is really an amazing job. I hope we will play a few games together some time, to remember the good moments we spent here.

I'm sorry I missed the 6th birthday, I hope I will have the good idea logging in a bit earlier next time :D

Ruki

« Reply #53 on: July 03, 2011, 09:48:10 pm »
Happy birthday to us,
happy birthday to us,
happy birthday, dear RIP,
happy birthday to us.

AnubisBlessing

« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2011, 07:57:47 am »
w00t yo!

or as Mariam would have said: WOOOOO GO US!!

Gratz RIP! ;D I'd love some birthday game even if I'm busy preparing preparing for my trip on wednesday ;< I'll see if I can find some time to play tonight.

Hawk

« Reply #55 on: July 04, 2011, 10:07:19 am »
I'll be there to win :)
The best player isn't the one with most kills every game, the best player is the one that has most fun playing.

Hostile

« Reply #56 on: July 04, 2011, 03:09:52 pm »
w00t yo!

or as Mariam would have said: WOOOOO GO US!!

Gratz RIP! ;D I'd love some birthday game even if I'm busy preparing preparing for my trip on wednesday ;< I'll see if I can find some time to play tonight.

Double preparing, huh? Or preparing to prepare?

Edit: Just finished reading that RIP-magazine, or what ever you would call it. Some really nice and interesting reading :) Yea, Im a bit late with that.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 04:05:20 pm by Hostile »

Raziel

« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2011, 01:07:57 pm »
Yeah, a bit late. But it's nice that you enjoyed the magazine  8)
Yes, it's Raziel.

Ruki

« Reply #58 on: March 05, 2012, 12:55:46 am »
It was kinda fun reading this again! Looks so much better when you forget what you wrote so it's like actually reading something new :P

SLak0n

« Reply #59 on: March 05, 2012, 01:29:01 am »
It was kinda fun reading this again! Looks so much better when you forget what you wrote so it's like actually reading something new :P

I know that feel bro

IRC

« Reply #60 on: March 05, 2012, 04:08:04 pm »
Gravediggers pfft
Cop is my legacy.

Cloud

« Reply #61 on: February 01, 2013, 11:54:59 am »
I have some Rotten Digest : For a very brief period of time, I was co-leader of this clan. I then got demoted to member because of multi-clanning, but I decided to leave cause of the demotion. I never actually did multi-clan though, it was a joke for a clan war, but I never told Ruki that because I have too stubborn to admit I did anything wrong! (This is going back to 2004-2005 ... holy **** >.<)
After that, I collaborated with Avye and Gigolo to create Let's Cheat Death. Us three were very secretive and spent alot of time planning that clan until we finally went public with it! This clan was probably one of the most awesome things I created in the LX World..........

Raziel

« Reply #62 on: February 01, 2013, 02:19:34 pm »
Looks like some nostalgic guy wanted to dig our graves up ehe.

Yeah Cloud, I know and remember that period, and as I recall - it was a little bit more spicy. There was also this funny guy, Enigma or Tiz something. But we decided to leave some details out of the story, as it was supposed to be brief and general.
Yes, it's Raziel.

Wander

« Reply #63 on: July 14, 2014, 11:38:23 pm »

This picture was taken after a two-day glacier traverse in Switzerland. I climbed from 1500m to 3000m on day one and decended back to 1000m on day two, with 40cm of fresh snow to plough through for a large part of the journey. For a Dutch guy who calls everything that's higher than the local church a 'mountain', that's quite a journey. Throughout it all, the cap I'm wearing here provided me with shelter from either the sun or the cold.
It has been five years since you sent me this Rot In Pieces cap, with an awesome little extra and an extra cap for my sister included. All you asked in return was a picture. I've been horribly amiss in that and forever feeling bad about it. I hope the special location and actual use of the cap may start to make up for it a little bit. :)

Congratulations on completing your first decade, RIP!

Raziel

« Reply #64 on: July 15, 2014, 09:29:07 am »
Haha, well - the wait was worth it then ^^ Very impressive picture, and congratulations on conquering the heights! I don't think I would dare to do anything related to climbing :P

It's so cool you remembered about the cap and picture - I would think they are somewhere on the bottom of a junkyard by now haha.

Maybe should make a cool LX related T-shirt as a prize in this year Rotten Digest ;>
Choices choices.

Yes, it's Raziel.

Ruki

« Reply #65 on: July 16, 2014, 05:28:17 pm »
Hahaha awesome  8)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]   Go Up