Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dear MiLeC  (Read 3231 times)

Ahmed

• S-GFX Designer.
  • LXA Forum Furniture
  • Schwartz: +59/-14
  • 3768 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Ahmed
  • College kills your social Life.
Dear MiLeC
« on: June 01, 2010, 05:23:22 am »
Since you're [Osp] board is garbage and no one can post in it. I'd like to deliver a public message to you. You are how old? You make a huge thread making players look bad in your Book of Legend's thread while you could be doing something useful with your time.. You know most adult men don't sit around and play 2D games, B!tch and cry about random stuff. Especially adult men who have children :D.  Please next time you go out of your way to b!tch at an [AoG] member publicly  you do it somewhere that can actually be responded at. Hell please feel free to post in the [AoG] board, I promise the thread won't be locked!

Anyways one last thing, MiLeC.. Didn't you go inactive because of your child? but you have time to flame Gyo? My god get your priorities together you idiot  :D

P.S: thanks for giving me a reason to post.
P.S2: thanks for giving me a reason to flame you!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 05:25:15 am by Ahmed »
Learning about chemistry all day is more fun than anything... sorry LieroX.

MiLeC

• Ow Kurt wanna kiss and make up, please I miss your furry hippy face :*:*
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +49/-15
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
  • Wolf in a sheep's clothing
Re: Dear MiLeC
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 08:15:54 am »
Since you're [Osp] board is garbage and no one can post in it. I'd like to deliver a public message to you. You are how old? You make a huge thread making players look bad in your Book of Legend's thread while you could be doing something useful with your time.. You know most adult men don't sit around and play 2D games, B!tch and cry about random stuff. Especially adult men who have children :D.  Please next time you go out of your way to b!tch at an [AoG] member publicly  you do it somewhere that can actually be responded at. Hell please feel free to post in the [AoG] board, I promise the thread won't be locked!

Anyways one last thing, MiLeC.. Didn't you go inactive because of your child? but you have time to flame Gyo? My god get your priorities together you idiot  :D

P.S: thanks for giving me a reason to post.
P.S2: thanks for giving me a reason to flame you!

Some Osp board's are closed and can't help with that.

I am 26.

Well if that's huge thread, all I had to do is few quates from Qyogyi. Ofcourse reading his post's was quite a job indeed. I did not make him look bad. He did that quite well by himself.

About the end part of the post. Yes pretty much who I made look bad there is myself. As everyone knows retalition of Gyogyi. Everyone smart enough.
So I have nothing, but to lose by posting such a thing. But on the otherhand. Do you really think I have much to loose there making myself looking stuid?

I am quite a well know of fine personed behaviour here. And I don't care what most of the peoples think's about me + I have confirmed my age about 500 times during my LX time. So mayby I am also aware of being "too old".

I did not ***** anyone, just quated your lovely homie who made the work pretty much himself. Same goes with other Legend's.

I really agree that I should have better things to do than that still. :D

But can't help myself and me still finding time to be here.

About my child. It has decreased my chances to play and hang around a lot. But my shift based work quatantees my ability to stay around after eveningshifts. Day times I can be found only 16-17. As it's kind of only possibility to have time on computer.

Well, luckily I am able to understand and see my moronity. So not much anything groundshaking here. Hope poor Gyo will understand his retalition too someday :D

Or then day's like this alone at home! Muahaha you shall never get rid of me! Osp and RIP shall own you all. KIDS!  :P

Thor

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2010, 09:19:58 am »
:D I take my words back, MiLeC, you rock at provocating.

I don't know has LK woke up with a bad leg, but this seriously went 1-0 for Mika!

Keep it going!

Pera

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2010, 04:42:43 pm »
Awwwww cute

Ruki

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2010, 04:46:56 pm »
A word of advice. If you want to deliver a public message with certain credibility and impact, read your message again before publishing it.

"Since you're [Osp] board is garbage and no one can post in it."

The first sentence already makes me laugh.

Adam

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2010, 05:23:52 pm »
Quote from: LK
You know most adult men don't sit around and play 2D games, B!tch and cry about random stuff

As far as I know, most adult men arent able to write a comprehensible text over 5 sentences, so a round of applause for Milec everyone!!!! for being able to do just that  8)
Quote from: Asrack
I missed inturpreted that wrong than.
Gezz.

Wander

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2010, 12:22:26 am »
As far as I know, most adult men arent able to write a comprehensible text over 5 sentences, so a round of applause for Milec everyone!!!! for being able to do just that  8)
I so hope you are being sarcastic there.

Kummeliturska

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2010, 08:17:55 am »
wowowowo
A catfight
There was no fail... the fish just blocked the door.

Adam

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2010, 12:34:58 am »
I so hope you are being sarcastic there.

Of course I was, pffff. Although, I "Wander" if you noticed what the purpose of that post was.
Quote from: Asrack
I missed inturpreted that wrong than.
Gezz.
Pages: [1]   Go Up