Total servers: 3
Who's still around? (Forum Discussion ) by Data Today at 07:24:03 am
2012 (Forum Discussion ) by Adam August 18, 2019, 08:29:56 pm
[wc] Legacy of the Toilet Warriors Tribute video (Forum Discussion ) by Adam August 18, 2019, 08:24:01 pm
Holidays/Me leaving/me coming back Threads (The World Outside) by Adam August 18, 2019, 08:14:20 pm
Unknown
Unknown – 0lt
IP: 95.46.198.26
Game Mode:
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 0
Version: LieroX 0.56b
Players:
Unknown
Unknown – 0lt
IP: 80.186.170.22
Game Mode:
Max Kills: 0
Version: LieroX 0.56b
Players:
M0rtsHeaven
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Old Farts since 2005  (Read 20380 times)

MiLeC

• Ow Kurt wanna kiss and make up, please I miss your furry hippy face :*:*
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +49/-15
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
  • Wolf in a sheep's clothing
Old Farts since 2005
« on: April 15, 2010, 11:52:46 am »
The Horn of the Old Fart's has been found! (Meaning same as the Horn of the Gondor in lord of the rings)

Evil new generation of Liero Extreme is marching over the Liero lands. There is so many of em. I am ready to fight till the blody end. But the dark times are coming.

In the moment before darnkness I found the Horn and I decided to blow on. I gave my last hope into that blow.

It's again time of the greatest battle of em all. Fightbox. It's almost obvious that this clan of [aC] is going to take title home and show oldskool it's final resting place and they are willing to put us rottening deep under the ground.

We old ones are too tired to fight constantly. But it's for me the last fight of Oldskool. Not more or less than Oldskool versus New generation.

I ocrourse stand alone last man in the line if it's needed. But I have became old fat and slow. So I give my last hit and I call the forces of oldschool.

So the secret thorn of Old fart's is blown.

The thorn of old farts is duty call for everyone who has played this game since 2005 or earlier and is aged over 20 years.

Let's unite for alliance to fight and give resistance in Fightbox. The last battle of old warriors so far.

Let's fight as a clan of oldfarts in FB 2010. Ofcourse we stay and represent our old beloved clan's. But Thorn of old farts allows to play as a clan under the same tag.

So come and join me, everyone fitting the describtion should feel the duty to fight!

So reply in here and forward the message to gather up forces.

Let our Tag be [OD] = Old Dignity

As a first reply.

[OD] MiLeC is reporting in for duty to fight against arriving darkness!

[OD] Memberlist

MiLeC
Pera
Asrack
Tyrael
->Zo1<-
Caldeath
Gigolo
Codeliuz
Funkkarimies
Tafka
Mercenary
iLLStylezzZ
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 12:31:26 am by MiLeC »

Pera

Re: Old Farts since 2005
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2010, 12:03:18 pm »
Nowadays everyone "has" played lx from at least 2003 or 2004. "Yes I once saw my friend play this game in 2003, so therefore I've played from 2003. Manymanymanymanymanymany tards have said to me that "yes i played morts in 2003". Nobody played morts in 2003 you tards.

MiLeC

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2010, 12:06:07 pm »
Nowadays everyone "has" played lx from at least 2003 or 2004. "Yes I once saw my friend play this game in 2003, so therefore I've played from 2003. Manymanymanymanymanymany tards have said to me that "yes i played morts in 2003". Nobody played morts in 2003 you tards.

You biatch. Forgot the most important. Are you in or are you out?

And it's also the age limit of 20. The peoples who belongs to the circle should know it by themselves. Yes and there's not going to be single evil souls=mortar players.

Pera

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2010, 12:17:02 pm »

You biatch. Forgot the most important. Are you in or are you out?

And it's also the age limit of 20. The peoples who belongs to the circle should know it by themselves. Yes and there's not going to be single evil souls=mortar players.

**** me in

Tyrael

• You are no one, just like me.
  • LXA Part Time Adapt
  • Schwartz: +37/-2
  • 3106 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Tyrael
  • Sometimes things get complicated.
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2010, 12:20:36 pm »
Bleh, couple months and I could be in. You go ahead, I'll catch you later on.

MiLeC

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2010, 12:22:11 pm »

**** me in
[/quote]

I knew I could trust in you!

Pera represent's time when competition started in Lieroextreme. I am honoured to fight alongside Pera for the Old Skool!

Now go register your laze assh also in the FB under tag [OD]

MiLeC

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2010, 12:25:41 pm »
Bleh, couple months and I could be in. You go ahead, I'll catch you later on.

Would love to get you in the squad. Make yourself prepared for long battle! Waiting for further information from you when you are prepared!

PS I can't use LXA anymore :D

joni

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2010, 12:28:00 pm »
Hahaha, nice idea!

Tyrael

• LXA Part Time Adapt
  • 3106 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Tyrael
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2010, 12:29:33 pm »
Basically I'd be ready now but the age limit restricts me. By the way Mile, how'd you like me to contract you? PM, @-mail or what?

MiLeC

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2010, 12:36:17 pm »
Basically I'd be ready now but the age limit restricts me. By the way Mile, how'd you like me to contract you? PM, @-mail or what?

Age is only a number. In my eyes you are one of the dudes that stands in every possible way for oldskool. So age is not problem in your case. Because in my eyes you are over 20. And I belive I can there speak out the opinion of all oldskoolers. So welcome already!
Thorn of Old Fart rules are possible to pend in the name of oldskool. But only from heavy reasons.

Asrack

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2010, 12:42:09 pm »
Hmm, played since 2003/4, and I'm 22 in June, do I qualify?

MiLeC

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2010, 12:43:29 pm »

What do you think mister?

Ofcourse. Would love to stand alongside you to fight for the win of oldskool! Rifle rounds will be ours! ;)

May I add you on the list. Would be big pleasure for me.

Asrack

« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2010, 12:44:06 pm »

What do you think mister?

Ofcourse. Would love to stand alongside you to fight for the win of oldskool! Rifle rounds will be ours! ;)

May I add you on the list. Would be big pleasure for me.

Yes sir! This could possibly be the best idea ever. 8)

Napkin

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2010, 12:54:15 pm »
Age limit restricts me also, even though i started playing late 2003. It would be fun. But you will be granpas in 3 years.

MiLeC

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2010, 12:55:54 pm »
Age limit restricts me also, even though i started playing late 2003. It would be fun. But you will be granpas in 3 years.

I am sorry but I have no clue who you are. Tell me your complete history since 2003 and about yourself also.

Napkin

« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2010, 01:03:59 pm »
I started playing Liero when i was 5. Note this was not LieroXtreme. I played local on one computer vs my brother at 0lt. When i was 10 i got reminded of Liero somehow. I googled it and found LieroXtreme. I started playing with a name i do not remember, I think it was Goldkiller(Awesome i know) I found a server to play on, Jukke 20lt. A guy you all should know named Kalma had no trouble at all killing me and i didnt stand a chance. I didnt know what was wrong but i left when i got "out" and that was pretty fast, i joined another server with a friendly person called Zapp, who also had no problem killing me. I asked him how he did that and he taught me how to combo. With this newfound skill that i liked, i played alot on a server with a guy. He had a clan [GIF] and i wanted to join it, he asked me if i knew how to combo and of course, i learned the day before so it was no problem. I got into the clan after a few tests at Lamda rifles. At the age i was then i joined all clans i could, i ended up with about 4. One of them was [I.C.$]. My name in [I.C.$] my nickname was TiCs. I wasnt very good but i got in. I decided to leave the other clans because i didnt want to multiclan anymore. After a few weeks with the name TiCs i didnt like it anymore, so i changed nick to SurGa. Soon after Special decided to quit and I.C.$ died. I was fighting clanless for awhile before i decided to make my own clan with my irl friend FreeKill. We called it [GB] for no reason, probably just because of GB Glace but im not really sure. It didnt turn out well since FreeKill didnt really play alot at that time. So we left the clan and i changed my name to FunBoX. I desperately tried to get into [MiB] and after awhile of playing with them and becoming friends with them they took me in as a trial. But soon i got very inactive, this was somewhere at the spring of 2004. I was gone for about 6 months and when i came back i wasnt very good so after a few days warmup i decided to look for a new clan. I do not remember what clans i was in after the trial time in MiB. It was mostly "week" clans, that died shortly after being made. At November-December 2004 i quitted again, i didnt come back until late 2005, and after a few weeks of playing i really tried to get into Cop. IRC didnt recruit me because i was too young. I cant really recall all the clans i was in but i dont think they really matter. Mostly clans that werent alive for long, some were online for a month or two though. After playing awhile i took a break again, yes i took alot of breaks. I dont remember when i got back but i played 2007. I was soon 14 and i wanted to join Cop. IRC told me that when i turned 14 i could be tried for Cop and possibly become a trial. But for some reason i stopped playing. Maybe it was because it was in the middle of summer and i was spending too much time on LX. I was gone for quite awhile. When i came back IRC told me i wasnt trusteable because i randomly fell inactive so much. I accepted that i wasnt able to get into Cop now so i decided to try to make my own clan. I had my server up and i felt nice. Not alot of players was online at this time maybe because it was early on a saturday. A few unknown players joined and we played rifles, a player named A.C.A.B wanted to know how i killed him so easy and i learned him combo. He became the first Sn recruit also known as Lucifer. I had a great time playing with him but it became summer again and i fell inactive. Zai and Luci tried to hold the clan alive but soon it died. At spring 2009 Luci wanted me to come back to LX. But i didnt have time for it. I had trouble in school and when i was done with school it was summer so i didnt really play that much. I fixed my grades so i actually got accepted to the school i wanted to study on. After half a year on the new school one of my classmates told me. Lets play this game, ill own you all its called LX. Then i remembered about LX again. I laughed at him alittle and thanked him and went to download LX right away, started playing LX again and found out Sn had died. I decided that i would actually ressurect it when i had warmed up a few days. And here i am again. I know there have been alot of breaking. But im trying.

P.S This is not a wall of text.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 01:32:33 pm by McNapkin »

Tyrael

• LXA Part Time Adapt
  • 3106 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Tyrael
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2010, 01:13:36 pm »
Kalma and Zapp are both awesome guys, which reminds me how they taught me to play in 100lt. I think that 95% of the players were struggling to defeat some [wc] guys when they were active. Zapp was more or less an odd one. Started with nothing and became 'founder' of the multimod 100lt.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 01:16:52 pm by Tyrael »

Flare

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2010, 01:18:23 pm »
ME HAS PLAYED MORTS SINCE 1978!1

Asrack

« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2010, 01:29:46 pm »
Yeah Napkins been around for awhile, I can back that up I remember him. I also know hes a lot more mature now then he was when he first started playing.

Napkin

« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2010, 01:33:22 pm »
I accidentaly pressed post before i was done, i edited it. Feel free to read
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Up