Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Old Farts since 2005  (Read 19912 times)

Funkku

Re: Old Farts since 2005
« Reply #60 on: April 18, 2010, 08:20:11 pm »
I have to join only for one reason, I am 19 days over 20  ;D
Ja sitten ne papeerit.

Nets

« Reply #61 on: April 19, 2010, 01:07:15 am »
to be quite honest i have no idea when i started, Caldeth probably does, i played some weird modes once a while as i had shitty connection, and because of that i couldnt join any clans (even worse than Allars 56k/s, which he still has  :D  :D  :D  :D) so yeah, i dropped by to lag & listen how Allar pwned everyone in the world, and won him in local play and then he raged :D :D :D :D
also, as for age, not so much :P

Edit: i just remembered, that i had good connection BUT bad computer, that caused me to lag.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 10:42:19 am by Nets »

Napkin

« Reply #62 on: April 19, 2010, 02:58:14 am »
Nets is the greatest!
didnt you start 06?

Nets

« Reply #63 on: April 19, 2010, 10:32:47 am »
I dont think so, i think i changed my nick to Nets then... i think? As i said, i dont remember :D, all i remember is, that my first name was "$hot whit aim", me and Caldeth (}(ompvekk at that time) played 0lt with some random estonian called EST_Junior and praised his S00p3r napalm skillz (not). I think i and Caldeth even played once with wc, i even asked what does that mean (or was it Allar), also we played with HW... mostly Allar though, as he was schooled by TnT (iDum) to combo and eventually Holzwurm(?) took him as trial. Kurtcobain, was also quite a beginner at that time, also HW trial if i remember correct. Then i dissapeared somewhere and Allar started making a name for himself with various nicknames and eventually joining Insane Cold $nakes (?), and thats prettymuch it. Then i returned once a while with nicknames that were ending with number "3", (Elit3, Mag3*, Blad3) which i laugh at now...

Edit: i remember that i got a new PC at 2005, December and i think first game i installed was quake 3 and Liero Extreme, and i was already named Nets then

Sorta sounds like "My friend was playing, so i am oldskool (yo)" ) and also im 17 currently
But since i kinda did the application FOR Allar, he is 18 and i think you just might get him motivated :D

Oh, and can someone give me the link to FB2010, id still like to represent the pride of "Clan of proffessionals"
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 11:45:39 am by Nets »

MiLeC

• Ow Kurt wanna kiss and make up, please I miss your furry hippy face :*:*
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +49/-15
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
  • Wolf in a sheep's clothing
« Reply #64 on: April 21, 2010, 10:29:29 am »
I have to join only for one reason, I am 19 days over 20  ;D

Hehee, Grats Funka.  Nice to hear you still out there! Hope you manage find time actually also participate in some rounds! 

Napkin

« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2010, 10:41:49 am »
Hm nets, if he was in I.C.$ It must've been earlier, since i was in it too and that was late 03. Special left the clan to die after a while though. I had no idea you played for so long. First time i played with you was 06 or late 05, i dont really remember.

Tafka

« Reply #66 on: April 21, 2010, 10:44:13 am »
No way that was in 2003.

It started perhaps 2004, but I remember when Z01 tried to make Liero World Series 2k5 , then IC$ was trying to take part in it, and around that time it died too.

Napkin

« Reply #67 on: April 21, 2010, 11:32:01 am »
No way tafka, ICS was up late 03, and with that i mean December

*Gyogyi*

• AoG sucks compares to Osp, I know it, but I just act like AoG is better. I also have a crush on Bart.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +37/-4
  • 2593 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To *Gyogyi*
  • Jordy and myself in August--RETIRED
« Reply #68 on: April 21, 2010, 02:30:01 pm »
I agree with Taavi there, ICS was made in 2004,

and I also remember the First time I've played with Tafka :D, Somewhere around march 2004, and he just beat everyone in rifles back then :)
-
create your own brute here: http://kicsidzsiii.mybrute.com  (by this u also help me:)

Z01

« Reply #69 on: April 22, 2010, 12:08:48 am »
May I direct the attention here.
Brought by the allmighty Zapp.
He already dug into these kinda things long ago so we wouldnt need to have stupid arguements like this.
Its as accurate as it gets cause the info came from the GU archive from when it was still up.
GU join dates can easely be reffered too to see for how long youve been a part of the community.
Same went for clans mentioned there...

Nets

« Reply #70 on: April 22, 2010, 08:38:38 am »
Ah, nicely done Z01.
so i guess late 2003 or early 2004 i was introduced to lx by Caldeth, who was informed by Cizin. Since Headshot Killers seems to be quite accurate, i remember it just been created and i was "Elit3" at that time, and wanted to join them, and i got in as a trial, but soon left because i was unable to play LieroX at home.

MiLeC

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
« Reply #71 on: April 25, 2010, 04:47:29 am »
In the name of Old Dignity.

We as [OD] will play also random Clanwar's. Reason is to try build up activity in Liero Xtreme community competitive side and give change for decent clan's to get more competitive game's with decent and decaded opponents.
Also all member's with their own clan's have fallen mostly in deep inactivity. So our alliance will increase change to fight for something good with good old company.

We started our campaing yesterday with my old trusted "rival" player. We got used to be enemy with this dude, but it grew by time to friendship.

Walkingstick in my lefthand, tryed to stay safe behind Gyo and let him do all the dirty work. We managed to be victorius in our first CW. Luckily it was good song in radio for gyogyi to get him in the kickass mood, for good old time's!
Hehe funny thing that honestly I have lost about 10 [Osp] latest clanwar's in a row me included. So do not expect anything kickass gaming from me.  But was cool to be victorious! I hope another will come someday!

Our first clanwar was against [DoA]. It ended up 2-1 victory for us.

If you wan't clanwar with oldfart's be prepared to play 100lt classic and 20lt rifles. Anything else we won't play.   :D

Still looking for more Old Fart's I know there is more of you! Come out from your grave's already!

MiLeC

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
« Reply #72 on: May 01, 2010, 02:42:53 pm »
Old Fart's gathered up to hit the battlefields once again.

This time we met Clan of Pro's aka. [Cop].

Fighters for old dignity were me and Gigolo. [Cop] gathered up forces by CodeliuZ+Nets.

Gigolo has raised up activity and prooved how to play under distance lag in Euro server. Our teaming also have been increasing from game to game. Playing as team with Distancelage mate is hard at the beginning. But Gigolo is one of the dudes having an eye for decent team game. Not eager kill hunting, rather looking the best of the team.

That combined to me finding slowly the way to play competitive gaming resulted triumh in battle field. Old Fart's showed no mercy in a way that it will take time for [Cop] to recover.

Such a gaming we had there make's me also post screenshots.

Still to be realistic we are only preparing to meet the current top competitive clan's out there. We wan't, I want to be ready when the day comes. Well I am seeing light first time for ages, that even I might be able to pull back on decent level at competitive scene. Atleast I hope so.

Other noticable thing's is that our current most active group is me, Gyogyi, Gigolo and Tafka.

Gyogyi Rifle seem's to be working again like his best day's. For me he feel's somewhat unbeatable in Rifle's currently. I hope we manage to support him in Rifle team games and increase our level when the day comes that we will meet our current top rival clan [aC].
That's how I see it now.

Aswell about Tafka it seems that it took two weeks for him to became my top 1 favourite into incoming Fightbox. Beer has proven it's power. Hopefully Tafka get's his rifle working in top fit.

Mostly it's still about mental ability to play for the win. For me it was lost forever ago to focus and be determined to gain win after win.

I just have been berserk chihuahua jumping all around.

Same goes with other old farts. When all is seen in competitive scene it's hard to hit back the mental level what it need's to be gain win in top game's.

But what I have seen this our project has been great motivator for old rival players to work and play together. And try compete once again.

Cheer's and applauds for US!

But we have to walk the talk still..

Yeh the screens....

[OD] vs. [Cop] 3-0

1. Rifle's

http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/457/odvscopgig1.png

2. Classic

http://img195.imageshack.us/i/odvscopgig2.png/

3. Classic

http://img580.imageshack.us/i/odvscopgig3.png/

One bonus round to brag my ego. I need to do that to have something to fight for! Also this proves my lifesaving ability increasment!!

MiLeC vs. [Cop]

Rifle's

So mayby instead of berserk chihuahua you will see the Battle CHIHU so to say!

FEAR US!  :P
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 02:52:55 pm by MiLeC »

Code

« Reply #73 on: May 01, 2010, 03:20:02 pm »
yeah, thank you for the awesome games :)
gyo surprised with unbeatable rifleskills i havn't seen from any other player by now, gigolo managed to kick our asses in his distancelag as usual and milec played better and better after each beer he drunk ^^
The old Dignitys teamwork was unbeatable and their smart moves made us inactive Copers die like flys :D
aC woun't have a chance in the coming battles ;)

havn't played with so many oldschoolers at the same evening for months.. we were all drunk (except Nets :D) and we had damn fun while playing lx. i have to agree with gigolo and gyo (@ the RIP leaving lxa thread). Seeing old faces around again has brought me back to the game.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 04:11:56 pm by Code »

Nets

« Reply #74 on: May 01, 2010, 04:10:49 pm »
Few things:

Old Dignity*

I cant just leave this without any excuse, so here it is, too fast aimspeed 4 rifles @ beta9, other then that enjoyable and fun games :)

QuiverS

« Reply #75 on: May 01, 2010, 05:11:58 pm »
guess I started in 2006/2007

too bad

MiLeC

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
« Reply #76 on: May 07, 2010, 12:37:32 pm »
[OD] hopefully many of us manages to get online today 00.00. Let's get a good start in the Fightbox!

First round win belongs for Old Farts!

Twister

« Reply #77 on: May 09, 2010, 10:55:09 pm »
Hey!

Count me in, if my young age can be ignored. I think I'd fill in pretty well otherwise.
Quote from: Tafka
Taavi :) says:
btw
Taavi :) says:
is it weird to think that I have a very sexy ass?

Z01

« Reply #78 on: May 09, 2010, 11:29:05 pm »
Youd better let Twister in!
Hear that Milec?! :p

BTW

1000th post!
Yeah it had to be something as useless as this!

MiLeC

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
« Reply #79 on: May 10, 2010, 07:55:50 am »
*Sure, but here we have dilemma with FB  rules. You can contribute only for one clan during FB season.

You already made games as [AoG]. If other FB staff is willing to agree with this, as Tourny has just stated and this is kind of special place.

Then I am willing to agree Twister here as Zo1 is giving this ultimate pressure :D

But talk with Sorz and other [aC] dude's about that. They might have word to say. On the otherhand Ramabake represented them in FB round even not registered so rule's can be bit flexible I belive.

I also remember Twister from my start of LX career so I would love to get him here.

Ok lets make him welcome already as [OD] further on his win's will count for [OD] old ones belongs to AoG.

If sorz has problem with this he is free to cancel this happening.

But considering the circumstances I see no problem in this special case.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Up