Total servers: 3
Who's still around? (Forum Discussion ) by Gaston Today at 02:42:48 pm
2012 (Forum Discussion ) by Adam August 18, 2019, 08:29:56 pm
[wc] Legacy of the Toilet Warriors Tribute video (Forum Discussion ) by Adam August 18, 2019, 08:24:01 pm
Holidays/Me leaving/me coming back Threads (The World Outside) by Adam August 18, 2019, 08:14:20 pm
Backup server NL
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 95.46.198.26
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Unknown
Unknown – 0lt
IP: 80.186.170.22
Game Mode:
Max Kills: 0
Version: LieroX 0.56b
Players:
M0rtsHeaven
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Old Farts since 2005  (Read 20400 times)

Dropkick

Re: Old Farts since 2005
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2010, 05:01:19 pm »
Honestly,[OD] is going to be a pain to play against,will be a great challenge but thats how i like it
This signature is dumb

*Gyogyi*

• AoG sucks compares to Osp, I know it, but I just act like AoG is better. I also have a crush on Bart.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +37/-4
  • 2593 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To *Gyogyi*
  • Jordy and myself in August--RETIRED
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2010, 05:17:13 pm »
Hi Drunkmikkkamatte.

straightlord is in.

;)

I knew I could trust good old [AoG]. Hopefully you have time to build up your activity despite hard studying..

Gyobaby shall duble up our incoming win amount!!  ;)

I will definitely try to make time for this. Lets hope I succeed and get the chance to play with you as much as possible.
-
create your own brute here: http://kicsidzsiii.mybrute.com  (by this u also help me:)

SorZ

« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2010, 05:36:37 pm »
Bring it on ****ers!

/ Greetings from [aC]

:P

Code

« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2010, 05:39:30 pm »
I'd like to join, if it's cool for you guys

MiLeC

• Ow Kurt wanna kiss and make up, please I miss your furry hippy face :*:*
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +49/-15
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
  • Wolf in a sheep's clothing
« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2010, 06:19:08 pm »
I remember you are [Cop] member, but I have no idea about your history in LX. You could tell me something about your liero history from GU times and your age also ofcourse :).

Gigolo

« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2010, 06:27:24 pm »
I was debating whether or not to even register to Fightbox this year, much less even play; however, this sounds very intriguing.

Started back end of 2003 and I'm already 22.
If my American ass fits the bill you can count me in Milec, it'd be some good 'ol fun to rep old farts in FB2010.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 06:35:09 pm by MiLeC »

MiLeC

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2010, 06:34:50 pm »

I am proud to fight alongside you Gigolo. Also great to hear this gave you boost to participate in FB..

Your gamingstyle also should bring us wins in FB just if you manage to get into rounds.

I add you on the squad ;)

Code

« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2010, 06:40:58 pm »
I remember you are [Cop] member, but I have no idea about your history in LX. You could tell me something about your liero history from GU times and your age also ofcourse :).
hmm my lxa-profile isn't lying, i'm 20 ;)
i started playing Liero in the end of 2005.. mostly private games with TeddyKGB and stereopitt in school(some old farts, maybe you know them) those days were awesome =) 5 hours school, rest of the day lx ^^ anyway.. i was like gigolo debating whether or not to join Fightbox but this OD-project seems to be a cool way to spend some games in this tournament.. 

RussG

« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2010, 06:47:03 pm »
I always admired you Milec about how you get people to do shit. That's awesome. I'd be glad to take part but OH SHTI I started in 07 with mortars mohaha! But this thread got me to join my hesitant ass for teh FB. And LaG > all!1121!"1!elevENoneTWO.

MiLeC

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2010, 06:56:10 pm »
hmm my lxa-profile isn't lying, i'm 20 ;)
i started playing Liero in the end of 2005.. mostly private games with TeddyKGB and stereopitt in school(some old farts, maybe you know them) those days were awesome =) 5 hours school, rest of the day lx ^^ anyway.. i was like gigolo debating whether or not to join Fightbox but this OD-project seems to be a cool way to spend some games in this tournament..

I'll add you on the list. Hope we get more Cop members to join us. Please talk with mister IRC and other Copper's.
Nice that you decided to take part. Remember to register FB :)

I always admired you Milec about how you get people to do shit. That's awesome. I'd be glad to take part but OH SHTI I started in 07 with mortars mohaha! But this thread got me to join my hesitant ass for teh FB. And LaG > all!1121!"1!elevENoneTWO.

Hehee, Great to hear RussG. And welcome to get your ass kicked. If we hit same rounds as EX-Osper you will be my target number one! ;)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 06:57:44 pm by MiLeC »

Wander

Re: Old Farts since 2004
« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2010, 07:14:14 pm »
MiLeC I really like your idea. I must admit you really had me motivated for LX once again, after reading your post. Having started to play the game in 2005, and being 21 years of age, I was about to sign up! However, you just had to mention "Oldskool vs new generation".. And than I remembered my old thoughts on that: Merely because of it's name, [nG] was always a thousand times cooler than [Osp]!!

So MiLeC, basically the subject of your thread is lacking. You should make it 2004 instead of 2005! Wanna know why? Almost everyone who started playing LX in 2005 (just like myself) started with morts!
Wanna know why? 'Cause Mortars are just..

AWESOME!!! 8)

(Can I get an 'Aye!'? ;D)
 ;)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 07:29:44 pm by Wander »

Lodur

« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2010, 07:19:38 pm »
Daddy wants competition? Daddy gets his competition. See you in the battlefield - IF YOU'LL EVER GET THAT FAR !!  8)
When you reach max level you stop leveling

MiLeC

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
Re: Old Farts since 2004
« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2010, 07:24:58 pm »
MiLeC I really like your idea. I must admit you really had me motivated for LX once again, after reading your post. Having started to play the game in 2005, and being 21 years of age, I was about to sign up! However, you just had to mention "Oldskool vs new generation".. And than I remembered my old thoughts on that: Merely because of it's name, [nG] was always a thousand times cooler than [Osp]!!

So MiLeC, basically the subject of your thread is lacking. You should make it 2004 instead of 2005! Wanna know why? Almost everyone who started playing LX in 2005 (just like myself) started with morts!
Wanna know why? 'Cause Mortars are just..

AWESOME!!! 8)

;)

It was 2005 or earlier.

2005 was the final chance. Not starting from 2005. Hope to see you in FB mister Wander. Great to see you around anyways. Drop my server sometimes if you catch me online!

Daddy wants competition? Daddy gets his competition. See you in the battlefield - IF YOU'LL EVER GET THAT FAR !!  8)

Daddy already feel's the adrealine filling the vaines again. FB made me as enthusiastic last time when it started 2005. Enough adrealine and I am able to kick your ass with my walking stick!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 07:48:39 pm by MiLeC »

Flare

« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2010, 07:45:51 pm »
ME HAS PLAYED MORTS SINCE 1978!1

Hey Flare. What are you doing these days`?
Still around in LX?
Are you in some clan?

Intrested to join into Squad. You fullfill all Oldskool criterias atleast in my eyes. :)

Do you feel like it's duty calling here, thats the question to be answered?

Im doing a lot of things except playing LX nowdays, Im almost done with school and going to army in january.

I answered your second question already, but well yeah havent played LX at all for like 2 months now, and I've been inactive since november 2009. I'm in [vB] just because some of the members wanted me in, even when I told them that I wont be active.

And yeah, I wont be active at least for sometime, if at all, so really im not interested in joining your FB squad, and like Thor mentioned im 18 years old (19 in few months), so there is one more reason why I dont "fit" the criterias.

But I wish you good luck with this. :>
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 07:49:17 pm by Flare »

Wooper

« Reply #54 on: April 15, 2010, 10:41:33 pm »
GL. 20 in 3 years.

AgnituS

« Reply #55 on: April 15, 2010, 10:56:57 pm »
Haha, the oldies think they can take over :D We'll see...

I have to say that this was my main motivation to take part in FB this year.

Great idea!

MiLeC

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
« Reply #56 on: April 17, 2010, 07:05:08 pm »
Come on spread the word! I want more oldies!

I want we have wide troops to build up our chances as most of us in inactive. [aC] must not win the title! [OD] Must!

To expand our troops with two younger member's than 20. They do not have duty to fight so I am going to try get these two dudes as mercenary to fight for [OD]

Let's see if beer bring's motivation for these two rusty players to build up their level up in the skys and became active once again!

WANTED

Every win you manage to get will be revarded with 1 0,33l beer! May the world feel power of beer. As I visit atleast once in a year in Estonia these two dudes can be easily rewarded.

WANTED ONES

Two very experienced old skool warriors despite their young age of 18...

KURT
TAFKA

Waiting for your replyes dudes!

If either of you manages to win FB it means extra suprise prize!

Whiskey>Beer

Tafka

« Reply #57 on: April 17, 2010, 07:14:42 pm »
Heh, who could say no to such an invitation with such rewards. :P

Count me in as-well.

*Gyogyi*

• AoG sucks compares to Osp, I know it, but I just act like AoG is better. I also have a crush on Bart.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +37/-4
  • 2593 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To *Gyogyi*
  • Jordy and myself in August--RETIRED
« Reply #58 on: April 17, 2010, 07:53:55 pm »
hmm:D:D, Seems like how have to buy 400 bottles of beer then. Good luck with brining all that to Estonia;)
-
create your own brute here: http://kicsidzsiii.mybrute.com  (by this u also help me:)

MiLeC

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2010, 09:19:22 pm »
You should know that I often go to Estonia to buy cheap alcohol like 60% of fins. Its much cheaper. Not like it used to be. But I wont get anything to Estonia I buy all from there and go meet these dudes and award em there..

Hehe and I wanna help making FB as cool as possible. What a pleasure for others to make someone not get a beer!

Also I wan't see how good Tafka really can be when motivated with such an reward :D
« Last Edit: April 17, 2010, 10:28:04 pm by MiLeC »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Up