Many nice Gusanos maps and four very nice Gusanos mods are already included in OLX 0.59.
But there are many more and I am searching for the best ones. If you think there is some mod/map which should definitely also be included in future release, please say so. If there are any problems with some of the mods, it would be nice if you could fix them perhaps and provide a patched version.
Here are some maps:http://sites.google.com/a/gusanosfiles.co.cc/home/maps/maplisthttp://comser.robal.org/forum/index.php/topic,314.0.htmlhttp://www.gusanos.liero.org.pl/pliki/mapyhttp://www.liero.org.pl/forum/index.php?page=8http://www.liero.org.pl/forum/index.php?page=7http://www.liero.org.pl/forum/index.php?page=6
If you know any other good sites for Gusanos maps/mods, please say so.
Note that OpenLieroX should be Gusanos 0.9c compatible (i.e. also all other 0.9 versions). Not sure if Gusanos <=0.8 maps work; at least Gusanos <=0.8 mods will not work. (Are there nice Gusanos <=0.8 maps which don't work? Maybe I can check this and maybe add also that map support, it's probably not that complicated.)
If you got interested in creating your own Gusanos maps/mods (which is easier than making LieroX gamescripts or maps), read here:http://www.openlierox.net/wiki/index.php/Gusanos
May I mark some start. Just some noteable maps, not saying that we should include all of them.
* Earth is really nice!
* Jungle has some nice elements, not sure how playable it is but seems fun. And there are teleporters.
* DarkDeck and Inkubation have some nice atmosphere. And teleporters as well.
* You probably know Garrisons already. But the Gusanos version has some fancy dynamic elements in it. For example you can make the light on/off in the bottom area.
* Hellfire1 replaces ninjarope by airjumps and has some death elements in it. And if you die, it places some grave for your worm at that place.
Graphics aren't that nice, though. But nice ideas.
* Infested is in the same style of base but bigger - in case you liked base, try out.
* Boss1: WTF? (And minimap doesn't work.)
* Worms2: Haha, first map ported from Worms I see in Liero.
* DarkTown: Huge interesting map and much to see. But not many things you can actually do in this map.