Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Hostile.  (Read 5303 times)

Hostile

Hostile.
« on: September 16, 2009, 05:00:04 pm »
I have been thinking about making my introduce for sometime now and now I finally decided to make it. It looks like it got a bit long, but I hope I wont bore anyone too much.

Lets start with some basic info about me::

Date of birth: 21.09.1990
Sex: Male
Hobbys: How I spent my freetime? Well, one way shuold be pretty obvious: playing LieroX. I also watch anime, as you can see from my banner. I also like to go to gym few times a week, to keep myself in somekind of shape.

Clans I have been in:
[pFe]
[UsB]
|LaG|

Now to the story of me playing Lierox:

First time I played, it was when I was something like, 11 years old. We played the original Liero back then in Local game with a friend of mine. We played it probably something like, a week and then got pretty much bored to it.

So, one boring day when I had nothing to do, I remembered this game "Liero", and started to google it. Then I found this game Liero Xtreme. I dont remember that well about me starting the playing, but somehow I got 3 of my friends to try it too.
After playing couple times, we decided to make a clan, as a joke, and started to think some name to it. I remembered one little inside-joke of ours way back when we were younger. So I asked "What about pure ****ing evil?" and everyone tought it was fine enough. Afterall, the whole clan was pretty much just a joke. So, that was when [pFe] was made.

After playing about a week, all my 3 friends got bored to it and gave up the whole LieroX. But I still found it as a good way to spend some time, so I still kept playing. And yea, we played only morts. After a month, or two, I also got bored and played about a 3 or 4 times in a month. That kept going about 6 months, or something, and then I got inspired again and started to play more.

I pretty much played only in my server morts/castle strik. I really didn't even know any other ways to play LieroX: Back then I remember that Perkele played pretty much in my server. Always ruining my games and owning me. That bastard.

At some point, I noticed that some people actually wanned to join in [pFe]. (Yea, in that point I was alone in it, and it actually wasn't a clan at all.)  I let most of them to join even tho I had no idea who they were. After joining, I pretty much never saw them again. After thinking about to try and make [pFe] into a real clan. I recruited some random members, and just had some funny games with them and playing some mort-cw's. After a while, I recruited Fenrir. He was the first "real" recruit that I had.

I think it was at that time when I first met, Lemuu, Johnnyy and Jerppa. (I was pretty always fighting with Johnnyy and Jerppa back then.) If I remember right, they had their own clan too. We cw'd them couple of times and the games were pretty thight. (I could remember wrong, tho) At some point, I recruited them in [pFe]. If I remember right, they left once or twice, but eventually I let them back in [pFe].

After some time just playing morts day after day, I remember that RussG showed me this Liero 1.0, 100lt. I tried it, and after playing a bit, I didn't really know what to think, I didnt really like them that much, but I didnt hate them eather. At some point, Lemuu was going to change to some other clan, 'cause he was bored to play only morts. I agreed with him and thats when we slowly started to play other mods than morts.

First we started with rifles, we played pretty much just rifles at first. But then we slowly started to play 100lt too, and after a while, I was really excited about rifles and 100lt and played them a lot. After playing a while these new mods getting to know other players, I met SorZ and played pretty much with him. In some point SorZ told me about LXA, and told me that I should make our clan-thread at there.

After hearing about LXA, I check'c what kind of place it is. After looking around LXA a while I noticed that there was pretty other players that I already knew. Then we decided with [pFe] to get our clan-thread in LXA. After that Iliera also joined [pFe]
I was pretty happy about that, 'cause I always had fun with Iliera, and yea, he clearly was the most skilled player in [pFe] by far. At some point Fenrir decided to leave [pFe] 'cause he still wanted to play morts so much. Johnnyy also left to {Q} 'cause it was a "more organized clan", or something. And Jerppa also left, cause I just didnt get along with that guy at all. Well, almost no one did.

But we still didnt give up and just kept going forward with [pFe]. Then Hermod decided to join and I was really surprised about that, in a good way obviously.
Hermod and Iliera didnt really get along, so Iliera decided to leave. It was pretty big thing to the whole clan, I think. At least for me it was.
After sometime Mahskito and Kuchiki joined us.
Evertyhing started to look pretty good again, until I got reaally bored to the whole LieroX and didn't play almost at all.

When I wasnt around, everyone decided to leave the clan. I didn't reallt care that much anymore, I was too tired to lead a clan and try to make it into something all the time after so many failures. I still loved my time in [pFe] with everyone.

Then I was sometime just clanless, until I joined to [UsB] with Joonazz, Quaqa and Namura. It died pretty soon after I joined, and yet again, I was clanless. Then suddenly LaG came back from dead, and I immediately wanted to join it. The clan I always respected the most, was LaG, so I was happy to join it.

And here I am, in a clan that I like, with the players that I like, just playing and having fun. So, thats pretty much it. Even tho my story sounds pretty much about a story of [pFe].

Im sorry if there is something, I didn't remember right, or if someone feels I should have mentioned him. Feel free to fix any mistake I have made.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 09:29:04 pm by Hostile »

Code

Re: Hostile.
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2009, 05:11:38 pm »
nice story hostile :)
I usually don't read such introductions, but this one was kinda interesting =)

Hostile

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2009, 05:29:44 pm »
nice story hostile :)
I usually don't read such introductions, but this one was kinda interesting =)
Thank you. Well, Im glad if it wasn't totally boring story.

Rakkula

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2009, 06:09:36 pm »
« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 06:12:08 pm by Rakkula »
Opinions are like assholes: everyone has one, and they usually stink.
I started playing LX while you were on your mother's stomach

Hostile

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2009, 06:31:02 pm »
Well, Im sorry if you found it boring. I just wrote what came into my mind about me playing LX. My goal wasnt to make it as interesting as possible, just simply write what I have done and experienced in Lx. I also am not good at writing stuff. At all. But I still decided to do it if someone would be interested about me and stuff about me.

And how long I spent time writing that? Not sure. How much doe's it take time to write that without any planning or too much thinking.

Code

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2009, 07:00:25 pm »

Hugglebunny

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2009, 07:06:17 pm »
Rakkula... You play this game why? Waste of time....
Try to write a better introduction yourself, and lets see if it turns out any better.

I think the Story was cool anyway  :)

Midnight

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2009, 07:15:29 pm »
When i started liero i remember (also now) the old pFe Hostile ;)

So, u were kind pf idol for me wheni started :D
Emma Watson <333

<3

Rakkula

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2009, 07:19:48 pm »
Rakkula... You play this game why? Waste of time....
Try to write a better introduction yourself, and lets see if it turns out any better.
Was that a challenge? Just wait till you read my awesome, thrilling novel!
Well, Im sorry if you found it boring. I just wrote what came into my mind about me playing LX.
Yeah, yeah. I'm jsut talking crap here. Don't take is so seriously. It's nice you saw the trouble writing that. By the way, why introduce yourself to the community now? I mean, you've been a part of it for quite some time now.

:P

Maxxa

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2009, 07:21:14 pm »
Rakkula's story would be something like:

It was a wonderfull day but I got banned from other forums so I get in LXA to keep doing my lifework. Also I needed to learn to play the game too so I would somewhat know what im gonna talk when im popping in every conversation. So I just talked my to-perfect-seeking English and fooled couple morons to my clan where they could teach me how to play. Now my goal is to go interrail with my laptop and track every lx player to their front door and give them private lessons of proper eveningschool English. Wake up people, this is gonna be a new era of my harassment!

Hostile

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2009, 09:27:38 pm »
Well, Im sorry if you found it boring. I just wrote what came into my mind about me playing LX.
Yeah, yeah. I'm jsut talking crap here. Don't take is so seriously. It's nice you saw the trouble writing that. By the way, why introduce yourself to the community now? I mean, you've been a part of it for quite some time now.

:P

I didn't take it that seriously. Or at least I didn't feel offended or anything. So no worries. About why Im writing this, well, theres really not any special reason. I just felt like writing some story about me. And Im sure that there was people who didn't know all the stuff, from me, I wrote about

When i started liero i remember (also now) the old pFe Hostile ;)

So, u were kind pf idol for me wheni started :D
Hehe, its nice to hear that I was kinda-of-idol to someone. Never tought I would be.

SorZ

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2009, 09:48:32 pm »
Yeah I remember the very first time I met pFe clearly.
I saw immediately that you guys would become good, and so you did.

I enjoyed all those games in your server, back then when you used to host very often. But haven't played with you for ages though.

Anyway, good story.

Joonazz

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2009, 09:54:22 pm »
Hehey, was nice to read that introduction and experience some flashbacks. Anyways it obviously is mostly a story of pFe because I think that's your biggest achievement after joining LaG :P. It's quite admirable how you kept the clan going with or without other members and at one point when you were alone I asked you to join but you refused and said you try to keep pFe still going :). Btw didn't you use earlier Narkkari-nick? I liked that :P. I also remember the moment 100lt was introduced to you since I was there too with RussG. I'm happy that you got into it since it's not so fascinating in the beginning..with all the different weapons and stuff =P..well well..You're a true LaGger for sure, nice that you're with us ;)

Hugglebunny

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2009, 10:01:49 pm »
He Was and will always be Narrkie! Which would be Narkkari, but i think it was Narkkie or something like that

Hostile

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2009, 10:02:31 pm »
Hehey, was nice to read that introduction and experience some flashbacks. Anyways it obviously is mostly a story of pFe because I think that's your biggest achievement after joining LaG :P. It's quite admirable how you kept the clan going with or without other members and at one point when you were alone I asked you to join but you refused and said you try to keep pFe still going :). Btw didn't you use earlier Narkkari-nick? I liked that :P. I also remember the moment 100lt was introduced to you since I was there too with RussG. I'm happy that you got into it since it's not so fascinating in the beginning..with all the different weapons and stuff =P..well well..You're a true LaGger for sure, nice that you're with us ;)
Haha, I indeed first used name narkkAri. It was the first thing that came to my mind when I first time was thinking some lameass name to myself. I guess someone would say I did well with pFe. I don't think it was that good. It never became anything good, really. It was always stuck at same level, and I never got to move forward with it. But I have no regrets. Oh yeah, I remembered that someone was there with RussG, but just didn't remember who. Sorry about that :p

Asiak

« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2009, 10:09:27 pm »
Nice intro mang
(07:14:33) Orasund: were to i get the Game Script maker?
(08:16:11) Hostile: From the Magicland
(09:20:47) Orasund: Magicland? could i have a link?
(09:41:51) Hostile: Theres no link to Magicland. Magicland is inside everyones hearts. Look deep ...

Joonazz

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2009, 10:15:58 pm »
Yeah well perhaps pFe didn't grow to be a major clan like |LaG| or [wc] but you surely showed that you don't jump from clan to clan or abandon the ship when everyone else does. I have done some clanhopping more than enough but ah well, not a big deal really :P why not experience many groups before finding the one and only, we all have our own paths (epic)...Wow just noticed how long also I have been punching this silly game..time goes on and some day also this game will be left behind in our lives (hoho ;) )

Captain Nack Sparrow

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2009, 10:20:37 pm »
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it.
hostiles cul guy.

ps: nack so great
nsg

Rakkula

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2009, 10:22:33 pm »
It was a wonderfull day but I got banned from other forums so I get in LXA to keep doing my lifework. Also I needed to learn to play the game too so I would somewhat know what im gonna talk when im popping in every conversation. So I just talked my to-perfect-seeking English and fooled couple morons to my clan where they could teach me how to play. Now my goal is to go interrail with my laptop and track every lx player to their front door and give them private lessons of proper eveningschool English. Wake up people, this is gonna be a new era of my harassment!
Actually, I have never been banned from a forum. My English isn't perfect either, I just play a pettifogger for my own pleasure, especially prior to English matriculation examinations (which I had today) so that I'd have a good touch in the exam. And I would never eveningschool someone in English on their front door. I'd get beaten! I can't be physically harmed in the internet though.  :-\

Hostile

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2009, 10:24:20 pm »
Yeah well perhaps pFe didn't grow to be a major clan like |LaG| or [wc] but you surely showed that you don't jump from clan to clan or abandon the ship when everyone else does. I have done some clanhopping more than enough but ah well, not a big deal really :P why not experience many groups before finding the one and only, we all have our own paths (epic)...Wow just noticed how long also I have been punching this silly game..time goes on and some day also this game will be left behind in our lives (hoho ;) )
I guess I have been pretty lucky with clans, so there haven't been any reason to jump form a clan to another and search the fitting clan. And yea, it has been some time with LieroX now. Time just flyes.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up