LieroX-Mas v1.1 – 100lt
IP: 95.46.198.26
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Thor's blog  (Read 35241 times)

QuiverS

Re: Thor's blog
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2009, 02:00:12 pm »
Heh, maybe he doesn't have balls to admit WvW's suckyness ;dd

Yeah, today or tomorrow my next blog is ready.

Oh and LK, ignoring persons like you would be the best thing.

Wow there kid, I brought up a valid point. I didn't flame you, I QUOTED you. how can you not explain your SUDDEN change of thought. You try to hide like I am attacking you or something, I brought up a valid point (you flamed a clan that you are in that is suppose to stay united). Anyways I won't lie I don't like you, I don't like thor either thor. I don't really like anyone in LX, so don't get your panties tied in a not. Just be a man and admit I one upped you and your long as post about how everyone is united.

U didnt up me at all. My post there were my thoughts, and at that point those thoughts were how I felt about it. What's wrong with arguing about several things? Some things I said there may be slighty overreacted, but afterall we in WvW all talked it over and we have no problems with it anymore, what so ever.

Kristoffer

« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2009, 02:32:52 pm »
omg why even argue... just be lame

IRC

« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2009, 04:36:38 pm »
I wonder who took you under his wing Quivers, so you can stay in WvW. Kicking Nack and keeping you, WvW sure got some weird standards. They say they want people that are same skilled like them self for clan wars, Then what does that make you? I honestly never seen you even had a good game, and you been jumping from clan to clan like some humble bee, can't deciding what flower to suck.

Great blog Thor, keep it up.
Cop is my legacy.

Legend

« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2009, 04:48:11 pm »
Quite simple really. Like I explained, Nack was recruited without consulting all the members, and a certain not consulted member later started rampaging that Nack must be kicked. That was time when we much cared about the cw results. Today, none really gives a whoreshit, 'course we still target to win the cws we play in. And finally, Kevin could have been in WvW ever since the beginning of the clan, once he turned inactive and then left, some time flew and he joined another clan, cannot say why he didn't want to rejoin WvW then.

Tafka

« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2009, 06:30:09 pm »
Is this 'blog' just a 1 post or are there more entrances to your blog coming?

Thor

« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2009, 06:34:42 pm »
I'm already working with my next blog.

Let's see will I shake the LXA community with same power as I did in the next blog. =D

Thor

« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2010, 10:02:46 pm »
It's time!

Have a good week and weekend everybody

Hugglebunny

« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2010, 09:00:41 am »
Why the hell would you want to pee on your own computer?

Jage

« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2010, 04:56:26 pm »
pro

Lodur

« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2010, 06:32:00 pm »
Thor is Filled with nothing but pure awesomeness and some KFC.. ''Some''
When you reach max level you stop leveling

Thor

« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2010, 04:11:42 pm »
Discussion about LX/OLX developing has been exploded to hands. And good so.

Firstly, I have to repeat my questions. Why touch in a game which already works? Oh, of course, albert - the head of developing - has no idea of competive gaming in 0.56. Or fun gaming, whatever. Of course newcomer players like Rakkula (Officially LXA's the most awkward person) and Sakmongkol (Good forumtalker, usually has good points, but now he's seriously in wrong train) defend for developing which leads to total mess and competive gaming inpossible. Though, Rakkula thinks competively that he's damn pro with his strafing and so, but for god sake he's alone with it.

No wonder why Rakkula is always asslicking the developers to add things which help him to be a "pro". Rakkula has been proven as damn sucky player when it comes to techniques, and he has found a easy way to "play better". Rakkula is also known as a hacker, before b8 rc3 people was wondering Rakkula's shield and all, but a strong fact told by magma is that Rakkula had hacks. Pathetic.

When newcomers come to play LX, they shouldn't have given any additions like strafing and faster aim speed "just to help them play the game easier". A fact is that you become more and more better by iteration of gaming and tricks you learn. Additions are just a damn stupid way to play game easier. Noobs, I say.

And yeah, if players like Rakkula can't deal with the facts there's a great solution:

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 04:16:15 pm by Thor »

Rakkula

« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2010, 04:33:12 pm »
Firstly, I have to repeat my questions. Why touch in a game which already works?
Because it isn't working the way it's supposed to.
Of course newcomer players like Rakkula and Sakmongkol defend for developing which leads to total mess and competive gaming inpossible.
Newcomer, wrong. So using 0.56 which behaves differently for every computer, is good for competitive gaming?
Though, Rakkula thinks competively that he's damn pro with his strafing and so, but for god sake he's alone with it.
I think I'm pro with strafe. Not pro as a whole, but in using strafe. Been using it for over a year now and use it practically all the time.
No wonder why Rakkula is always asslicking the developers to add things which help him to be a "pro".
if you read my older comments, I also used to flame developers. Let us say you're right, your argument is still invalid when development comes into question. Especially when compared to real and strong arguments by lx players. None of which have come from you.
Rakkula has been proven as damn sucky player when it comes to techniques, and he has found a easy way to "play better".
I challenge you to a duel! Again!
Rakkula is also known as a hacker, before rc3 people was wondering Rakkula's shield and all, but a strong fact told by magma is that Rakkula had hacks. Pathetic.
That's bollocks and you know it.
When newcomers come to play LX, they shouldn't have given any additions like strafing and faster aim speed "just to help them play the game easier".
And why is that?
A fact is that you become more and more better by iteration of gaming and tricks you learn. Additions are just a damn stupid way to play game easier.
Your fact is correct. Additions however are there to make the game easier to approach, easier to grasp and easier to stay playing.
And yeah, if players like Rakkula can't deal with the facts there's a great solution:
If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.
You've presented only one fact. And even that's just stating the obvious. I stand the heat, so I stay in the kitchen.
Opinions are like assholes: everyone has one, and they usually stink.
I started playing LX while you were on your mother's stomach

SorZ

« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2010, 04:35:00 pm »
Quote from: Rakkula
Blablablablabla and bla bla >_> *emo emo*

Strafe sucks, get over it.

Rakkula

« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2010, 04:44:14 pm »
In your post, you presented 0 argument on why it sucks. Posts like that suck. Make 'em better.

Thor

« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2010, 04:46:11 pm »
In your post, you presented 0 argument on why it sucks. Posts like that suck. Make 'em better.

Feels good to step on a mine?

You suck.

Rakkula

« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2010, 04:47:51 pm »
Feels good to step on a mine?
You suck.
You too, love.

How about that duel some day? You're scared, aint't ya? Mighty Thor's pissing his panties.

Legend

« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2010, 04:53:29 pm »
OK.
I do the trick by throwing my rope far behind me, turn to opposite direction, shoot some enemies while moving back and forth, dodging and stuff. Basically the same as strafe isn't it? It just requires a bit more skill...

Rakkula

« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2010, 04:56:57 pm »
I do the trick by throwing my rope far behind me, turn to opposite direction, shoot some enemies while moving back and forth, dodging and stuff. Basically the same as strafe isn't it? It just requires a bit more skill...
Requires more skill? Maybe. A bit. And what's your point about why strafe sucks? With strafe, some things do get easier. But it also adds another dimension to the game. Perhaps even giving it some new tactical depth while also keeping the game easier to approach.

SorZ

« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2010, 04:58:29 pm »
Yes a whole new dimension, in a bad way imo.
Imagine what you can do with it in for example lamda bunker with rifles.

Pure carbeach I'd say.

Legend

« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2010, 04:59:41 pm »
Requires more skill? Maybe. A bit. And what's your point about why strafe sucks? With strafe, some things do get easier. But it also adds another dimension to the game. Perhaps even giving it some new tactical depth while also keeping the game easier to approach.
Yeah whatever. I have nothing wrong with strafe actually, if people want to use it, go ahead. But still, I don't think strafe has anything to do with LX, just my opinion, though.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up

anything