Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 80   Go Down

Author Topic: Straight - [Str8]  (Read 165495 times)

Midnight

Straight - [Str8]
« on: August 11, 2009, 03:29:49 pm »
The story of [Str8]
[Str8] - This clan seems to have only one direction: forward!
Once upon a time Seize entered Midnight's server. Midnight was astonished that Seize has left  his clan and Midnight felt sad because his clan just crashed in front of his eyes. So, these two guys talked a bit and planned to establish something that can't be destroyed so easily. A clan which won't maybe exist of pro-players, but that will improve skills of players and finally maybe built up another but special multimod clan. [Str8]  started in August 2009, but passed a cruel point in September. Anyhow Seize and Midnight tried everything to raise it up again. So our story could go on. Now after 1 year we became a proper skilled little gang searching for the next adventure. We as a clan do everything that this feeling will hopefully last for a very long time. <3
Many of us follow their way now in their real lifes. So we want to say lovely Thanks to everybody who has formed and kept [Str8] so sexy and cool. Thank you guys  :-*

Clan of the year 2014 - officially nominated by LXA community
Leader(s)
Seize
Midnight

Co-Leader
Herr Flick

Members
Wuff
p00
grass_hopper
Guts
Electron
falcon
Fataga
Fr33kill
Tytus
satch
magma
b-cátt
Kingston
edse
Tyler
TheDawg
Mii
Kominiarz
Irma
Jesse/Jorkka
Recx

[Str8] satch is allowed to recruit trials.
[Str8] p00 is allowed to recruit trials.

Members who really have grown with Str8 - Thank u for being so loyal to us :)
<Wuff>
"So I'm Wuff, but thats not my real name ofcourse. My real name is Matti :P :P . I live in Finland, Kotka. Near my home is a great place where we hang with our friends. The place is called Amiraali or "Raali" as we are used to call it. Sometimes I go drinking with my friends and get a little drunk ;D . Im a good friend of Karma/Hunt3r/Jihad Joe/Jok3r/w8ak-47... I've known him from the time when I was like 3 or 4 years old, maby even less (lol). He got me playing OLX, so thank him Mid and Seize ;) . 10 months and I MAY get a driving licence! Then I need a car. Bugatti Veyron would be a good car."

-Wuff

<Miidnight>
Well, some words by me: I am playing Liero for fun, but i really enjoy the adrenaline during cw! I started playing the old MAC Liero and have been playing this LX for 2 years in the internet now. I hope Str8 stays straight from no on : )...Ahh, i forgot: I love Pruple and if there is time a...Tequila!
(http://www.openlierox.net/forum/index.php/topic,12711.msg200989/topicseen.html#new)

<Kingston>
Yooo my time to write my lx story.
BEFORE READ THIS, LIGHT THE CANDLES, TURN OFF THE TV AND TRY DON'T CRY

PART 1

I were a mere brazilian human...then a friend showed a game called liero 1.33, then i learned to play and all days i checked for a new version.Then was relesead betas, wich had many mods.Peoples used to like morts and i gotta like it too.Then on someday a guy called [SL1M]^ZoX was playing on the dedicated server, and with my horrible english i asked to join his clan.Months passed and i was becoming better as my english.My dear friend ZoX stopped play by a long time then i got pretty sad...

Part 2 coming soon, just let me remember  :P

March 5, 2014
<Herr Flick>
Hi, I'm Herr Flick. I'm not German. Inspired by the awesome British sitcom, 'Allo Allo', Herr Flick has been my main gaming name for many years. (My other main name is Lord Haart. That nick is RTS games and HoMM.) I spent the golden years of gaming for young boys mostly on Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, and ran my own clan with my brothers, which was dedicated to having fun and growing as a community.
To elevate server costs we would sell admin levels ... good days.
Well it just goes to show how much I like the human side of online gaming opposed to merely achieving ultimate skills (my gear at the time did not allow pro-gaming anyway).
I've always liked worm games. My Liero career started when I discovered Gusanos and played many games with friends and family (early 2000s?).  Manipulator + larpa = win!
I don't know how I went from there - but I remember many morts games in 2005-2008. You might have seen a nude discoman named Master MC before.
I restarted playing in October 2012 and got an invite soon from MGD. I had good times there, but they quietly died out. I proudly used the name MGD-Hagfish for many months before going back to Herr Flick. I suppose I built up some reputation - StarWarsMod - because good Midnight invited me to join Str8 - my awesome new home.
I live in the Netherlands. Groningen. I study math, statistics, economy. I like music and playing the guitar is a lifelong passion. I run a business too. Okay, bye!

<b-catt>
Contrary to popular belief, I am not actually a cat – I am but a human. I apologise if this revelation disappoints anyone. My name is Michael and I live in Newcastle which is in England. It's cold and grey a lot of the time, so when I'm not too busy I like to have a cup of tea (via being English), bump some nasty jams, and play a bit of LX. I started playing in 2011, so I am somewhat late to the party in the grand scheme of things, though I had been playing the original Liero game off and on for a little while beforehand. I'm probably not the sharpest player that you'll encounter, but I love a good competitive game and should you find yourself in my server, you can expect to play a variety of mods (classic is a favourite, though I also like WH40K, MSF, food fight and C&C... I'm normally not down with rifles and mortars) and some more unusual levels, many of which I made myself. They're not the best, but they're good for mixing things up. Alright, that's it!

Shouts to all Str8 members past, present and future... we run this.

Mods played + lt + banned weapons
Every Mod.

Especially:

> 8-Bit Warfare v1.1
> Cruel v0.96 (Snakes banned)
> Foodfight v0.6 (normal bans)
> Liero v1.0 (Rifles; Classic)
> Modern Warfare 1.0 (Morts; normal bans)
> MSF II (normal bans)
> Powerstruck - Dawn
> Shock v1.40 Air
> Trick or Treat 0.4
> WH4OK 0.13 (special bans)
> StarWarsMod 0.2

Levels
Every level.

Especially:

> Blat arena
> Cafeteria
> Castle Strike
> Castle wars
> Complex
> Duel
> Fossil Facility
> Jail Break
> Jukke Dome
> Lamda Bunker
> Liero Factory (Revisited)
> MsPaint Power
> Ore Quarry

Rules
- Be kind to everyone who is nice to you.
- Don't cw a clan if there is lag (unusually much).
- Stay in touch. Make sure you can receive and reply to pms, preferably, join our facebook group.
- In a cw there has to be at least one member playing.
- Members can suggest a player for a trial place in [Str8].
- Please post clanwar results including played mods and players.

Golden rule of this clan: >Follow your aims str8ghtly.<

Plans of the clan

More clangames.
Make a new [Str8] level.

Hall of Str8's

T-Bag
Rock
Flip
Nox
SinQ
Los
Slayer
Zucke
Buddy
pest
MC
Fireshadow
Temari
Thug

Clanwars here.

p00's Map, download that sexy new map here.

[Str8] - We are aiming [Str8]ly.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 08:31:34 pm by Midnight »
Emma Watson <333

<3

Midnight

Re: Straight - [Str8]
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2009, 09:05:55 am »
So! Finally our thread was approved :)

So for further information, await our [Str8] - Straight - Thread. And yes, this clan is going to last long. I put my word on this and my word is sword ;D

PS: Our clan needs a bit time now to organize everything a bit. but we are looking forward to cw u, guys ;D :P
Emma Watson <333

<3

T-Bag

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2009, 09:23:15 am »
Gl with this, looks promesing and if wuff is kingston so he left last night.

Midnight

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2009, 09:24:05 am »
Wuff is wuff, kingston is kingston ;)

i will talk to kin  :)
Emma Watson <333

<3

iliera

• "To be is to do"-Socrates; "To do is to be"-Sartre; "Do Be Do Be Do"-Sinatra.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +156/-96
  • 14 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To iliera
  • Vicinity of obscenity
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2009, 09:25:47 am »
Damn I've got to say that Luna Lovegood girl is a facking handsome one. Gl with the clan tho.

T-Bag

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2009, 09:36:46 am »
Wuff is wuff, kingston is kingston ;)

i will talk to kin  :)

ok good just wanted to inform u. Wasnt sure :) But Gl.

PreDaToR

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2009, 04:10:36 pm »
Good luck!  ;)  ;D

Erwan

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2009, 04:12:51 pm »
Eek, forgot, good luck!

Midnight

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2009, 07:07:06 pm »
Thx dudes!

Wuff becmae full member having shown great skills in cw! :)
Emma Watson <333

<3

Hawk

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2009, 07:17:15 pm »
darn u don't let me join :(
The best player isn't the one with most kills every game, the best player is the one that has most fun playing.

ONeill

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2009, 07:27:01 pm »

Seize

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2009, 10:03:30 am »
If u re even a little interested or want just a clan me or midnight can test u, if u don't find us from liero u can send me e-mail to my adress it reads in contacts :D

Seize

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2009, 10:12:43 am »
Am i just a ****ing stupid :D ofc u post heres if u want to join :P

Midnight

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2009, 10:23:30 am »
If u re even a little interested or want just a clan me or midnight can test u, if u don't find us from liero u can send me e-mail to my adress it reads in contacts :D

Jop.

Btw i already tested some dudes..like e.g. Kingston, hawk, mosskid, ifail... but they didn't pass thou. ;)

But let's see if there will be another talented player :)
Emma Watson <333

<3

Seize

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2009, 10:25:00 am »
i asked again from iFail and he sayed maybe and he have to think these clan stuffs :)

IRC

« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2009, 11:09:08 am »
Good luck! Your clan make all the other clans seem g-a-y
Cop is my legacy.

Midnight

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2009, 04:45:34 pm »
Good luck! Your clan make all the other clans seem g-a-y

thx :) but what do u mean by other clans seem g-a-y:D

Dudes, i got big problems with my computer, got a big spyware shit today -.- and likely i i won't be online, but i try to get back.  :'(
Emma Watson <333

<3

Seize

« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2009, 09:39:03 am »
I hope that u will get ur computer working well <3 :)

SLak0n

« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2009, 10:09:34 am »
I WANT TOO JOIN!!!!

Code

« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2009, 11:03:27 am »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 80   Go Up

anything