Liero v1.0 – 100lt
IP: 144.76.67.162
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Schutzstaffel - [ss]  (Read 20437 times)

Maxxa

Schutzstaffel - [ss]
« on: July 12, 2009, 02:28:17 am »

Members
Maxxa
Sentry

Trial members

History
Clan is created 9th of July 2009.

Mods played - these are the only settings we play in a clan war!
Liero v1.0  -  20lt
Liero v1.0  -  100lt
Modern Warfare1.0  -  20lt
MSF II  -  100lt

Levels
Anything we have.

Clan wars
[ss] vs. [Sn]      2-1
[ss] vs. [BANG]  2-0
[ss] vs. |Fg|      2-0
[ss] vs. -=HP=-  2-1

Recruit
Kinda open

Contact
PM to Maxxa.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 06:29:47 pm by Maxxa »

Code

Re: Schutzstaffel - [ss]
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2009, 08:31:07 pm »
hah you again! ;D
good luck mates :)

miri

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2009, 09:00:37 pm »
Oh please come on! Not another one...
[Cop] miri

HaveN

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2009, 09:51:24 pm »
Good luck.
Just change your name for the love of god. :P

Maxxa

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2009, 03:36:10 am »
hah you again! ;D
good luck mates :)

Had to :) and thanks aswell  ;)

Oh please come on! Not another one...

Stfu since you don't know anything about our business. And for the rest group of ignorant whiners, when for **** sake you have seen any other clan what is made by me and Sentry, then [AwE]? Many jerks whines that I have had too many clans in too less time, when the truth is that in the time I have played Liero I've been only in four (4): [AwE], [Ta], [Sak] and |Finno-12|. Get it?

So dear miri, when you next time feel like posting something like that, think about it for like 1 minute, smoke a cigarette, think about another minute and if you still feel like posting something as oblivious as that was, do it.

Good luck.
Just change your name for the love of god. :P

No we wont, thanks for the suggestion though  :P

joni

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2009, 04:26:07 am »
Heheey, you got your thread here! Welcome to LXA :D

[leke]GrassNinja

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2009, 11:26:40 am »
Seriously guys, do you think that's funny? (the name)

Adam

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2009, 01:08:59 pm »
I understand that from the historic point of view you guys in Estonia may have a different approach to SS than people in other countries, but you really could respect other people's feelings and not post it here. If you want to be in a clan representing SS, its your choice, but that doesnt mean you have to put it in everyone's face. Create your own forums for that sort of stuff.
Quote from: Asrack
I missed inturpreted that wrong than.
Gezz.

Tafka

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2009, 01:21:34 pm »
I understand that from the historic point of view you guys in Estonia may have a different approach to SS than people in other countries, but you really could respect other people's feelings and not post it here. If you want to be in a clan representing SS, its your choice, but that doesnt mean you have to put it in everyone's face. Create your own forums for that sort of stuff.
What has this got to do with Estonia and Estonians?  :-X :-\

miri

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2009, 01:31:45 pm »
Maxxa, you ignorant bastard, you should follow your own advice and pick another name for your silly willy clan.
[Cop] miri

iliera

• "To be is to do"-Socrates; "To do is to be"-Sartre; "Do Be Do Be Do"-Sinatra.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +156/-96
  • 14 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To iliera
  • Vicinity of obscenity
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2009, 01:47:11 pm »
Estonians only got to do with Waffen-SS(frontline combat troops trained to fight in Germany's battles during WWII). Soviet occupation of the Baltic states produced "volunteers" for Latvian and Estonian Waffen-SS units..

Anyway about nazis, I've only got to say a famous sentence:
"I fu(ked Hitler's mom."

Maxxa

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2009, 01:55:46 pm »
Maxxa, you ignorant bastard, you should follow your own advice and pick another name for your silly willy clan.

Where is that "my own advice"?

miri

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2009, 01:56:51 pm »

Where is that "my own advice"?

So dear miri, when you next time feel like posting something like that, think about it for like 1 minute, smoke a cigarette, think about another minute and if you still feel like posting something as oblivious as that was, do it.
[Cop] miri

Maxxa

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2009, 01:58:50 pm »
I actually did that, but thanks for your caring anyways.

Ruki

« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2009, 03:06:34 pm »
He meant Estonia wasn't as involved into the deal as Poland was during the war and therefore they don't understand the impact of creating such silly clan because he most likely thought it's Estonian clan, but he can clear that out on his own.

Seriously, do you think it's funny or cool to create such clan... Boo boo, you must be bad boys with such attitude, respect! And how you say it's only 4th clan. Hahah, only. Reading the rules I'm asking myself what is that "try to behave"... You have to salute "sieg heil" each time you enter a server? I don't really care what your clan is called but bringing such symbols into public is plain moronic and pathetic. Do you even know anything else about SS beside being the Nazi's elite orders?

Tafka

« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2009, 03:08:51 pm »
SS was meant to be Hitler's bodyguards at first, but it evolved into elite forces, unless I'm mistaken. I think Maxxa and Sentry are not Estonian, I think they're Finnish or some other, don't remember them so well though.

Ruki

« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2009, 03:21:43 pm »
SS was meant to be Hitler's bodyguards at first, but it evolved into elite forces, unless I'm mistaken. I think Maxxa and Sentry are not Estonian, I think they're Finnish or some other, don't remember them so well though.
They are not Estonian, that is what I pointed out in Adam's post. Yes, that's put short what SS were. They are responsible for a load of the worst crimes against the humanity. In some countries public use of Nazi symbols is forbidden. I think that's too much as other symbols (communistic for example) are not forbidden but puting the Sig rune like that out here is plain stupid. Nobody can prevent them the usage, I guess, but I hope there will be no surprise when reading such replies where people disapprove the clan.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 03:24:17 pm by Ruki »

Sebbe

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2009, 03:28:48 pm »
Well, stupid people are stupid...

And I find this clan immature and pathetic. Seriously.

PreDaToR

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2009, 04:48:50 pm »
Hmmm ok...
Anyways, I'll just wish you good luck with the clan guys!  ;)   ;D

Maxxa

« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2009, 05:45:39 pm »
He meant Estonia wasn't as involved into the deal as Poland was during the war and therefore they don't understand the impact of creating such silly clan because he most likely thought it's Estonian clan, but he can clear that out on his own.

Seriously, do you think it's funny or cool to create such clan... Boo boo, you must be bad boys with such attitude, respect! And how you say it's only 4th clan. Hahah, only. Reading the rules I'm asking myself what is that "try to behave"... You have to salute "sieg heil" each time you enter a server? I don't really care what your clan is called but bringing such symbols into public is plain moronic and pathetic. Do you even know anything else about SS beside being the Nazi's elite orders?

I know that 'only 4th' sounds stupid, but I haven't played as much to find a clan what is stable and lasts long. Guess you'r just lucky to have one.. And its not deffinetly my fault that clans that i've joined are eventually falled due undevoted crew.

Try to behave, well I just added some "rules", that there won't come sarcastic guestions about obvious things like: "so its allowed to cheat???"

And what comes to our clan's name, we just made this clan with this name, thats it.
Or should we have maid a poll or something about our name?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up