Total servers: 3
Who's still around? (Forum Discussion ) by SLak0n August 21, 2019, 04:16:18 pm
2012 (Forum Discussion ) by Adam August 18, 2019, 08:29:56 pm
[wc] Legacy of the Toilet Warriors Tribute video (Forum Discussion ) by Adam August 18, 2019, 08:24:01 pm
Holidays/Me leaving/me coming back Threads (The World Outside) by Adam August 18, 2019, 08:14:20 pm
Backup server NL
Liero v1.0 – 100lt
IP: 95.46.198.26
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Unknown
Unknown – 0lt
IP: 80.186.170.22
Game Mode:
Max Kills: 0
Version: LieroX 0.56b
Players:
M0rtsHeaven
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Clan Wars v4  (Read 8710 times)

Ruki

Clan Wars v4
« on: June 20, 2009, 09:38:14 pm »
Quote from: Rot In Pieces - Clan Wars
Is this the final end?
Hmmm, you never know, one day you might catch our sleeve when we will want to play it. Most likely annually or not even that. Well, what can we say... Don't miss your golden opportunity!

RIP vs No - 2 : 0
Match 1: 100 lt Classic (Handgun banned), Liero Factory (Revisited), 10 lives
Match 2: 20 lt Rifles, Lamda bunker, 10 lives
Screenshots: M1A M1B M2A M2B
Host screenshots: M1B M2A M2B
Comments: Unsportsmanship attitude by manu (flaming) and some running. In the end of the Match 1 server has frozen so game was restarted from lives left at the moment of freeze. In Match 2 manu has left after he was out.

RIP vs Cop - 2 : 0
Match 1: 100 lt Classic (Handgun banned), Liero Factory (Revisited), 10 lives
Match 2: 20 lt Rifles, Jukke Dome, 10 lives
Screenshots: M1 M2
Host screenshots: M1 M2
Comments: No comments or with other words "gg".

RIP vs Axe - 0 : 2
Match 1: 100 lt Classic (Handgun enabled on Axe request), Liero Factory (Revisited), 6 lives
Match 2: 20 lt Rifles, Fossil Facility, 6 lives
Comments: Nothing much from my side, Adam and Run didn't like the Finnish talk.

RIP vs Osp - 0 : 2
Match 1: 100 lt Classic (Handgun banned), Liero Factory (Revisited), 6 lives
Match 2: 100 lt Classic (Handgun enabled), Duel, 6 lives
Comments: Blabla. Oh yes, some players experienced invisibility of the weapons so it was not a good game play. Blibli.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 02:10:26 am by Ruki »

iliera

• "To be is to do"-Socrates; "To do is to be"-Sartre; "Do Be Do Be Do"-Sinatra.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +156/-96
  • 14 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To iliera
  • Vicinity of obscenity
Re: Clan Wars v4
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 09:43:06 pm »
Nice to see You had some cw-s, too bad one was against a clan that has a player like manu.

Code

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2009, 09:52:16 pm »
=D
nice rips! to bad i wasn't there :/ but maybe we can play more cws later? ;)
i played some games with ya before that cw, and i have to say.. you guys havn't forgot how to play this game ^^

Raziel

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2009, 10:17:42 pm »
Oho, looks like you had some fun lololololol.

I hope you didn't make PiXy really mad just to achieve this result :P

Ruki

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2009, 10:22:48 pm »
In July RIP will celebrate 5 years of existence. Hurray, not a baby anymore! Long long time ago, in Summer of 2004 a baby was born. It wasn't marked by a powerful magician or prophecied to have such destiny but here we are.

Still active. Still RIP. We drop, we gain, but baby has grown up. Rename the game, bend the rules, replace the clans, change the community, but you cannot take our fame.

Anniversary, blow the candles, make a wish...

The core of LieroX. Nothing can RIP us out.

IRC

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2009, 01:26:41 am »
Funny tho I'm not sure bout any Co-leader granting the cw to happend. Oh well anythings possible when it comes to RIP right? no grudges, just alittle mispleases thats all.
Cop is my legacy.

Calvi

• If only God would give me some clear sign! Like making a large deposit in my name at a Swiss bank.
  • LXA know-it-all.
  • Schwartz: +20/-1
  • 2865 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Calvi
  • "Oh my gods! It's a Calvi!"
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2009, 11:10:16 am »
- RIP did play a clan war? This is surprising.
- Birthday comes soon, I wish we could play some RIP games. I am having exams until June 23, but i would pleased to play/host a few games.
- Who is Maria ?
- Is Kaptengu playing again?

Pixy

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2009, 11:20:37 am »
- Yes!  :D
- Yes, so next time say yes, when I ask  ;)
- Me.
- Every now and then.

Wander

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2009, 08:17:30 pm »
Your first Lustrum coming up! Probably the first Lustrum any LX clan has ever reached! :D
I'm wondering: Do you remember an exact date, or shall we just congratulate you somewhen in Juli? :)

Ruki

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2009, 12:24:49 am »
Your first Lustrum coming up! Probably the first Lustrum any LX clan has ever reached! :D
I'm wondering: Do you remember an exact date, or shall we just congratulate you somewhen in Juli? :)
The idea and some basic plan were created in the end of June I think, I don't know why but 19th and 25th of June are somehow in my mind, so one of those 2 dates might be the one. Clan was "official born" a day later. I don't have the exact dates anymore because I lost nearly everything when I was forced to format my PC without possibility of a back up. First home page was already existing on 30th of June in 2004, so this sort of confirms my theory. Since I don't know the exact dates, I'm always refering to July of 2004 as a beginning of RIP, but actually it was sometime in June, most likely second half of the month. Anyway, I don't think few days matter after 5 years :P

*Gyogyi*

• AoG sucks compares to Osp, I know it, but I just act like AoG is better. I also have a crush on Bart.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +37/-4
  • 2593 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To *Gyogyi*
  • Jordy and myself in August--RETIRED
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2009, 01:34:20 am »
whats up with the the date of the 20th or 4th of august? I have seen that date always as the foundation date of RIP.

PS: just made me curious :)
-
create your own brute here: http://kicsidzsiii.mybrute.com  (by this u also help me:)

Adam

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2009, 11:01:52 pm »
Huh, so cool. This might even make me move my ass to get back to play the game :) Btw, anyone wants to see pics from my 2-week holiday on Djerba in Tunisia? :) Oh, wait, not the right topic, but who cares :P
Quote from: Asrack
I missed inturpreted that wrong than.
Gezz.

MiLeC

• Ow Kurt wanna kiss and make up, please I miss your furry hippy face :*:*
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +49/-15
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
  • Wolf in a sheep's clothing
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2009, 08:53:44 am »
Huh, so cool. This might even make me move my ass to get back to play the game :) Btw, anyone wants to see pics from my 2-week holiday on Djerba in Tunisia? :) Oh, wait, not the right topic, but who cares :P

Me want's, next time we see in msn give em to me. I can share some baby fotos for you instead  ;D

Hehee, and great to see [RIP] playing some cw's. Good old real oldskool pretty much out there still. Here I am mostly refering to [Cop], [RIP], [AoG] and [Osp] dude's. And ofcourse the most legendary lets make new clan group of [Axe] includes quite a many oldskool players.
It' aint so easy to get rid of these waay too old players. :D

Really wonder if we all here still after 5 years  :D

Hehe This motivated even [Osp] to take little conversation's about finally bringing our threads back to LXA and start tease RIP again, and inform bit where [Osp] is going.

[RIP] will never get the pleasure that [Osp] would die, despite the fact that LXA best clan votings our only vote came from a damn RIpper  8)

Have a happy summer everyone and so on! Looking forward to get some campy total shit Osp vs RIP game.  ;)

Raziel

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2009, 10:06:32 am »
Speaking of teasing - if I will ever receive one more message in MSN from your virused PC that I need blue pills, or some enlarging XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL pills for my peepee, I will do something scary to you Milec.

MiLeC

• Ow Kurt wanna kiss and make up, please I miss your furry hippy face :*:*
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +49/-15
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
  • Wolf in a sheep's clothing
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2009, 11:14:18 am »
Well, changed my pasword now as Runy told it might help. Peoples are whining about this for me quite a lot.

Tryed re-installing checked comp with Avira latest updates. And now changed the pasword and some settings of MSN aswell..

Let's hope that will work so you don't need to ban my ass off.

Nets

« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2009, 01:45:17 pm »
Hohoho , that was a fun game! (even if NightShade sucked.. as he told).
Sorry for unauthorised clan war Niklas , it was Code's idea , even if he went to eat after waiting 15 minutes for me , instead of 5 minutes , i was too busy pwning in Dota... but that's another story.
Anyway , was fun and a good game. Hope to take that 2:0 from you someday , umm maybe on 6th anniversary?

Code

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2009, 04:43:32 pm »

IRC

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2009, 05:44:00 pm »
Cop is my legacy.

Adam

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2009, 06:29:32 pm »
OK, its good enough that you post your clan's business in our glorious CW v4 thread. But do we really need that swedish mumbo-jumbo? its actually against the forum rules. Btw, for those who didnt get it, that was a rhetoric question.
Quote from: Asrack
I missed inturpreted that wrong than.
Gezz.

Asrack

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2009, 06:37:26 pm »
OK, its good enough that you post your clan's business in our glorious CW v4 thread. But do we really need that swedish mumbo-jumbo? its actually against the forum rules. Btw, for those who didnt get it, that was a rhetoric question.

You've quoted me in your sig for a very long time Adam.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up