Liero v1.0 – 100lt
IP: 144.76.67.162
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19   Go Down

Author Topic: The Axe Effect - [Axe]  (Read 40596 times)

Flare

The Axe Effect - [Axe]
« on: May 12, 2009, 10:07:47 pm »
« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 11:20:06 pm by Flare »

r4mbake

• My frontend is totally shit, link to download doesnt even work -> I dont want people to see it in total so they cant take away my last ounce of self respect. Spammer for life yo!
  • LXA Part Time Adapt
  • Schwartz: +24/-7
  • 690 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To r4mbake
  • FoH>Yuo!!1
Re: The Axe Effect - [Axe]
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 11:01:02 pm »
Axe is the best clan around here?

ps, ruvettiin punin kanssa kasvattaa tulppaaneja
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 11:06:23 pm by r4mbake »

Thanks gusy that made me feel alot better and i tought we were hated in lx!! anyway thats signs that left FoH 50 times not canal... canal only 5 times
-Mc Hammer

Gigolo

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2009, 11:06:18 pm »
Hey guys, good to see your clanthread up ;).

Keep playin strong, and see you guys ingame.

Slim Jim

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2009, 11:07:44 pm »
Butt SEX is WILD and it don't cause no child !

r4mbake

• My frontend is totally shit, link to download doesnt even work -> I dont want people to see it in total so they cant take away my last ounce of self respect. Spammer for life yo!
  • LXA Part Time Adapt
  • 690 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To r4mbake
  • FoH>Yuo!!1
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2009, 11:12:59 pm »
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 11:18:03 pm by r4mbake »

Thanks gusy that made me feel alot better and i tought we were hated in lx!! anyway thats signs that left FoH 50 times not canal... canal only 5 times
-Mc Hammer

Captain Nack Sparrow

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2009, 11:25:16 pm »

Dear rambake, I feel sorry that I have to be the one to tell you, but yeah, I have to! Unfortunately, for you, there's that one clan called - what was it again - ah yes, nOm or something like that? Oh yes, NoM, people call it the best clan nowadays, sorry. :(
nsg

Wander

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2009, 11:38:19 pm »

Dear rambake, I feel sorry that I have to be the one to tell you, but yeah, I have to! Unfortunately, for you, there's that one clan called - what was it again - ah yes, nOm or something like that? Oh yes, NoM, people call it the best clan nowadays, sorry. :(

Dear r4mbake and dear Nack,

I'm sorry to have to break it to you both, but despite the undoubtedly heavy rivalry between previously mentioned clans, this does not necessarily make those clans the top of the chain.
As you might know, there is also a great battle going on, all over the world, between grass species and moss species. However, both are being eaten by animals which, in turn, have humans as their top species.
Likewise, regardless how many 'epic' clan- and flamewars there may be between these two clans in the future, they both will always easily be consumed for breakfast, lunch, dinner or just a random in-between by the allied clans. As a lower class this ofcourse doesn't concern you, but just because it has to be mentioned: Ofcourse the top species of the allied clans will always be the OutlawZ and Gaston. 8)

Kind regards, Wander

r4mbake

• LXA Part Time Adapt
  • 690 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To r4mbake
  • FoH>Yuo!!1
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2009, 11:40:38 pm »
Dear r4mbake and dear Nack,

I'm sorry to have to break it to you both, but despite the undoubtedly heavy rivalry between previously mentioned clans, this does not necessarily make those clans the top of the chain.
As you might know, there is also a great battle going on, all over the world, between grass species and moss species. However, both are being eaten by animals which, in turn, have humans as their top species.
Likewise, regardless how many 'epic' clan- and flamewars there may be between these two clans in the future, they both will always easily be consumed for breakfast, lunch, dinner or just a random in-between by the allied clans. As a lower class this ofcourse doesn't concern you, but just because it has to be mentioned: Ofcourse the top species of the allied clans will always be the OutlawZ and Gaston. 8)

Kind regards, Wander

Dear LXA user.

I'm sorry, but i'm not banned anymore :)

-Mc Hammer

*Gyogyi*

• AoG sucks compares to Osp, I know it, but I just act like AoG is better. I also have a crush on Bart.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +37/-4
  • 2593 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To *Gyogyi*
  • Jordy and myself in August--RETIRED
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2009, 11:40:55 pm »
Even I disagree Nack ;)

and Wander- you missed out another group of ppl:D ;)
-
create your own brute here: http://kicsidzsiii.mybrute.com  (by this u also help me:)

IRC

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2009, 05:56:45 am »

I think not!

~ The [Axe] Effect ~

Clan History

10.05.2009 - Clan takes place.
11.05.2009 - Iliera joins as trial.

--------------------

MEMBERS

Flare
Luffy
Punisher
rambake
Wooper

TRIALS

Iliera

Rules

All hail Sir. Punisher

Settings used in clanwars

Levels

- All standard pack levels.

Mods

Classic 20%
Classic 100%
Liero 1.11 Unlimited 100%
Food Fight 0.6 100%
Modern Warfare 1.0 100%
8-Bit Warfare 1.2 100%
WH40K 0.13 100%
MSF II 100%
Trigun 0.99 100%
Trick or Treat 0.4 100%
Zelda 0.8 100%
Shock Air 1.40 100%

Clanwar Results

1. NoM 2-1
2. LaG 2-0
3. LaG 2-0
---->4. NoM 2-0<-----
---->5. NoM 2-0<-----
6. aC 2-0
7. aC 2-1
8. T3 2-1
9. WsC 2-0

Clanwars played: 9
Victories: 9
Defeats: 0
Unfinished: 0
Longest winning streak: -

How to contact us

Flare ~ BodomMidnight[at]hotmail.com
Luffy ~ tapiiri[at]hotmail.com
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 05:58:38 am by IRC »
Cop is my legacy.

Code

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2009, 06:55:51 am »
Good luck Woop & co :)
gogo and get WvWs winning-record!!! 41 left!

Lablad

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2009, 08:02:05 am »
Rambake has a peerless way of starting topics indeed....

But indeed , after quite some problems we got the thread  here  , and will be updating it with news and cw results from time to time !

and to wander....aint a grizzly bear 1000 times cooler than a human ;)
#Winner of the Blood Red Tournament
#King of Classic
#God Of War 2009
#Winner of the FFW
#Winner of Multimod tourney 2008
#Winner of Champions League 3
#2nd Place in Big Price Day
#2nd Place in 100lt Lamda Tourney
#3rd Place in LXA Tournament III

Thor

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2009, 08:22:11 am »
[FoH]>all

r4mbake

• LXA Part Time Adapt
  • 690 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To r4mbake
  • FoH>Yuo!!1
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2009, 10:45:11 am »
Thank you IRC!

And to rest, dont wish us good luck becouse we dont need it.

[FoH]>all
oh, I forgot to say it. I am a multiclaner these days. FoH is not dead so you might see me under the FoH tag.

-Mc Hammer

Rakkula

« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2009, 10:50:23 am »
You can modify your first post by pressing the modify button.

Good luck. I bet you'll be dead by the end of the month...
Opinions are like assholes: everyone has one, and they usually stink.
I started playing LX while you were on your mother's stomach

r4mbake

• LXA Part Time Adapt
  • 690 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To r4mbake
  • FoH>Yuo!!1
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2009, 11:07:44 am »
You can modify your first post by pressing the modify button.

Good luck. I bet you'll be dead by the end of the month...

Since when I have been in clan that dies quickly? Isnt that "you can modify you post ..." such an old thing?

And to moderators, what is
Warning Level:
    2%

-Mc Hammer

Lablad

« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2009, 01:34:05 pm »
And  Rakkula...you bet ? ok bet accepted.... Lets say  1000 creds , only thing i do with them anyway.
#Winner of the Blood Red Tournament
#King of Classic
#God Of War 2009
#Winner of the FFW
#Winner of Multimod tourney 2008
#Winner of Champions League 3
#2nd Place in Big Price Day
#2nd Place in 100lt Lamda Tourney
#3rd Place in LXA Tournament III

Thor

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2009, 02:04:28 pm »
OMG NICE CLAN MULTICLANNERS banhaxkick lock topic lol no rispekt for this clan +1 for rambake though

Wander

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2009, 02:22:14 pm »
and to wander....aint a grizzly bear 1000 times cooler than a human ;)

Both are warmblooded animals with a normal internal body temperature of 37 degrees Celcius.
The believe that Grizzlies are much cooler than humans comes from the common believe that Grizzlies go into hybernation in the winterperiod. Indeed, the Grizzly's body temperature may drop a few degrees in the winter when it goes to sleep for a while. True hybernation actually requires a temperature drop to just a few degrees above freezing point though, where as the grizzly's temperature always remains well above 30 degrees Celcius. On top of that, the Grizzly's winter dormancy does not last very long (it couldn't, because maintaining such a body temperature requires a lot of energy) and some individuals even remain active (and thus at 37 degrees Celcius) during the entire winter.
Therefore, i do not agree with the statement that Grizzlies are "much cooler" than humans. The difference is not that significant.

I don't see how, in this case at least, body temperature relates to a position in the food chain though. Would you mind elaborating a bit more on that topic?
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 02:23:49 pm by Wander »

iliera

• "To be is to do"-Socrates; "To do is to be"-Sartre; "Do Be Do Be Do"-Sinatra.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +156/-96
  • 14 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To iliera
  • Vicinity of obscenity
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2009, 02:44:02 pm »
Both are warmblooded animals with a normal internal body temperature of 37 degrees Celcius.
The believe that Grizzlies are much cooler than humans comes from the common believe that Grizzlies go into hybernation in the winterperiod. Indeed, the Grizzly's body temperature may drop a few degrees in the winter when it goes to sleep for a while. True hybernation actually requires a temperature drop to just a few degrees above freezing point though, where as the grizzly's temperature always remains well above 30 degrees Celcius. On top of that, the Grizzly's winter dormancy does not last very long (it couldn't, because maintaining such a body temperature requires a lot of energy) and some individuals even remain active (and thus at 37 degrees Celcius) during the entire winter.
Therefore, i do not agree with the statement that Grizzlies are "much cooler" than humans. The difference is not that significant.

I don't see how, in this case at least, body temperature relates to a position in the food chain though. Would you mind elaborating a bit more on that topic?
lablad meant slang there, aka three possibilities:
a.    great; fine; excellent: a real cool comic.
b.    characterized by great facility; highly skilled or clever: cool maneuvers on the parallel bars.
c.    socially adept: It's not cool to arrive at a party too early.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19   Go Up