Total servers: 2
Who's still around? (Forum Discussion ) by ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ March 17, 2019, 04:47:14 pm
DE nonstop + voting
Liero v1.0 – 100lt
IP: 144.76.67.162
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
US nonstop + voting
Carnage Beta1.1 – 100lt
IP: 69.12.73.163
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: |LaG| vs ~ALT~  (Read 3066 times)

Umistand

|LaG| vs ~ALT~
« on: May 12, 2009, 03:23:59 am »
So, I couldnt get sleep so I decided to play some Liero on Gigz server. After a while, an old fart from ALT came there, it was Fly. Then for a old times sake Gig and LK changed their tags too to make him feel like home. After a other while, Hostile joined the server and I asked for a cw and they were like why not. So, here we go.

|LaG| vs ~ALT~ 1-2

Round I

Players: Hostile, Umistand vs Gigolo, LK
Set: Classic / Liero Factory (Revisited)
Winner: ~ALT~

Notes: Pretty basic round. Nothing special to add

Round II
Players: Hostile, Umistand vs Fly, LK
Set: Rifle / Liero Factory (Revisited)
Winner: |LaG|

Notes: ~ALT~ got their asses whacked pretty badly, pretty easy round.

Round III
Players: Hostile, Umistand vs Gigolo, LK
Set: Classic / Liero Factory (Revisited)
Winner: ~ALT~

Notes: This was one of the most amaziest rounds Ive ever played. Start was pretty decent playing and ALT was on the lead time by time but luckily LK (The King of Naps) made few teamkills with his naps and we got Gig out pretty quick and it was 2v1 situation. After LK got Hostile out, he was one on one against me and I took some hp down from him. But then came the most shittiest part. LK was on tunnel and I was about to go there. First he was spamming some HG from the tunnel so I decided not to go there, then I was sure that he will shoot two SS's if I go near that entrance. After I loaded my cannon and SS while waiting his emptying his weapons, I was about to go to that tunnel with speed by using the recoil of SS and taking him down by Cannon, and I was so sure that he will just spam hg and it would be peace of cake. I took some speed and roped down there and what do my eyes see. Assloads of Doomsday coming right to my face and Game Over. He had only like 15% hp left, so DUH. I cant get over of this one. Ever.

Special news:
I heard some rumours that ~ALT~ will be back during the summer, so keep your eyes and ears open.
#19th Place in FB 2008
#10th Place in FB 2009
#LXA world record holder in most bricks
#Fair Player 2009
#Molester of the year 2009

Hostile

Re: |LaG| vs ~ALT~
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 03:44:53 am »
Yea, it was pretty great cw. At least the 3rd round that was really tight one. And yea, not gonna get over from that last part of the 3rd round.

Ahmed

Re: |LaG| vs ~ALT~
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2009, 03:49:00 am »
Yeah, at the end I had the idea that you'd do it. Just measured him up.. BANG dead. Honestly best 2 vs 1 game for me, I also liked how on my final life I think it was my best since I've came back (keep in mind I got active on friday). Combo round was shit, but fly wasn't really active and me I hate rifle ;)

Notes: This was one of the most amaziest rounds Ive ever played. Start was pretty decent playing and ALT was on the lead time by time but luckily LK (The King of Naps) made few teamkills with his naps and we got Gig out pretty quick and it was 2v1 situation. After LK got Hostile out, he was one on one against me and I took some hp down from him. But then came the most shittiest part. LK was on tunnel and I was about to go there. First he was spamming some HG from the tunnel so I decided not to go there, then I was sure that he will shoot two SS's if I go near that entrance. After I loaded my cannon and SS while waiting his emptying his weapons, I was about to go to that tunnel with speed by using the recoil of SS and taking him down by Cannon, and I was so sure that he will just spam hg and it would be peace of cake. I took some speed and roped down there and what do my eyes see. Assloads of Doomsday coming right to my face and Game Over. He had only like 15% hp left, so DUH. I cant get over of this one. Ever.

I highlighted my favorite words ;).
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 03:52:16 am by Legendkiller »
Learning about chemistry all day is more fun than anything... sorry LieroX.
Pages: [1]   Go Up