Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: |Finno-12| vs [wc]  (Read 15854 times)

Fu

|Finno-12| vs [wc]
« on: May 06, 2009, 12:16:48 am »
Finno-12 vs wc
Date: May 05, 2009

Round 1:
wc's set : Rifle

Round 2:
Finno-12's set: Mortar
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 01:35:17 am by Fu »
Best Mortar Player in North America
#1 Best Mortar Player- LXA AWARD
Founder of {PRP} and [Emp]
Proud member of {PRP}, [Emp], and |Finno-12|

Ahmed

Re: |Finno-12| vs [wc]
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2009, 12:22:43 am »
am I suppose to believe this was the real wc? :D.. Date even would be nice, but it looks fairly new since the version you use..
Learning about chemistry all day is more fun than anything... sorry LieroX.

Fu

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2009, 12:23:30 am »
how do you even delete post here?

RuNyoufool

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2009, 12:28:02 am »
how do you even delete post here?

you can't.
this was posted in the past. everything on forums can be manipulated. don't believe what you see or read.

*Gyogyi*

• AoG sucks compares to Osp, I know it, but I just act like AoG is better. I also have a crush on Bart.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +37/-4
  • 2593 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To *Gyogyi*
  • Jordy and myself in August--RETIRED
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2009, 12:33:04 am »
Legend, I have to agree with you, Kemp has never played with that skin, neither did Drama :D

and If Im right Rex had a different skin as well.

the typical wc player who used Rex's skin was D0t.

the Rex is a target thing also feels odd to me :D

Nice faking try though ! ;)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 12:34:42 am by *Gyogyi* »
-
create your own brute here: http://kicsidzsiii.mybrute.com  (by this u also help me:)

sharsh

• Super duper lag shield 150.0. dont even try to kill me, ill just eat your bullets! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +20/-6
  • 1166 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To sharsh
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2009, 01:14:12 am »
lolz thats funny

Fu

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2009, 01:27:59 am »
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 04:10:26 pm by Fu »

Nina

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2009, 04:31:12 am »
yeah right ;P

Leon

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2009, 04:51:46 am »
Muhis is Finnish?   :o

Ahmed

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2009, 06:10:33 am »
Legend, I have to agree with you, Kemp has never played with that skin, neither did Drama :D

and If Im right Rex had a different skin as well.

the typical wc player who used Rex's skin was D0t.

the Rex is a target thing also feels odd to me :D

Nice faking try though ! ;)

Yeah Kalma used ninja taro. Maybe talk to kemp soon on msn gyo :).
Learning about chemistry all day is more fun than anything... sorry LieroX.

Asrack

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2009, 06:11:02 am »
Muhis is Finnish?   :o

No, hes from Iran, but he knows the language and I think his family lives there. If I am correct he might still be in Edmonton. I haven't talked to him in awhile.

Johnnyy

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2009, 06:44:36 am »
<message type="CHAT" text="[wc] Kemp: nojoo nukkuma aika" />

Kemp is Finnish? Yeah nice try.

Raziel

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2009, 09:11:07 am »
Faux pas.

Erwan

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2009, 11:31:27 am »

Quaqa

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2009, 12:22:16 pm »
dono about if its real or not..
but that Rex had a server and LXA said it was Slim Jim. So I think we can ask him if he really are Rex or just faking ^^

Frey

« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2009, 01:09:14 pm »
dono about if its real or not..
but that Rex had a server and LXA said it was Slim Jim. So I think we can ask him if he really are Rex or just faking ^^
In chat someone says "samuli" too .. (Samuli = Slim Jim)

Sebbe

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2009, 01:22:52 pm »
Still, it doesn't matter, as both clans are kind of old clans, but that F12 has suddenly risen from the dead.

IMO LX version tells everything.

Ruki

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2009, 04:01:17 pm »
Kalma = Punisher
Kemp = r4mbake
Muhis = Slim Jim

So now you know what was going on and who is behind this... You can't be seriously dumb enough to think that was real.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 04:05:32 pm by Ruki »

*Gyogyi*

• AoG sucks compares to Osp, I know it, but I just act like AoG is better. I also have a crush on Bart.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +37/-4
  • 2593 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To *Gyogyi*
  • Jordy and myself in August--RETIRED
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2009, 11:16:39 pm »
Some seems to be dumb enough tough. But hey, thats not a surprise now, is it ? Thats why they made this faking thing as well:).
-
create your own brute here: http://kicsidzsiii.mybrute.com  (by this u also help me:)

Fu

« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2009, 12:01:30 am »
Kalma = Punisher
Kemp = r4mbake
Muhis = Slim Jim

So now you know what was going on and who is behind this... You can't be seriously dumb enough to think that was real.

darn, I didn't see that coming. It was really ashame because it was such a good cw. O well.

iliera

• "To be is to do"-Socrates; "To do is to be"-Sartre; "Do Be Do Be Do"-Sinatra.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +156/-96
  • 14 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To iliera
  • Vicinity of obscenity
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2009, 01:14:44 am »
funny text..
tho(whoever it was) - good point with 0ki.. he is a coward.. but noone can help it, just need to avoid Finno-12, just like in the olden times - everyone hated Finno-12 :).

Fu

« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2009, 01:54:15 am »
funny text..
tho(whoever it was) - good point with 0ki.. he is a coward.. but noone can help it, just need to avoid Finno-12, just like in the olden times - everyone hated Finno-12 :).

0ki is definitely not a coward. He just plays very wisely. He attacks more than he defends from our matches that is why he can get so many kills. And from my memory back in 1.5 years, a lot of people wanted to join F-12 because they liked the clan. I don't think we are trying to make enemies in this game. 
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 04:28:10 am by Fu »

IRC

« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2009, 05:22:02 am »
Your clan is a joke, showing up after 1-2 years and havn't even evolve still playing them mortars, and now u suck at them. And that isn't none of the wc's they was maybe last active 1 year ago. Your pathetic attempt is just a way of proving to us that your desperate.
Cop is my legacy.

Fu

« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2009, 05:39:22 am »
Your clan is a joke, showing up after 1-2 years and havn't even evolve still playing them mortars, and now u suck at them. And that isn't none of the wc's they was maybe last active 1 year ago. Your pathetic attempt is just a way of proving to us that your desperate.

Like I said, we aren't here to make enemies. Plus, we don't play just mortar. We play any set you play. Last time when we asked [Cop] for cw, you just back away because you know you are going to lose in our set. I don't know what is your problem IRC, but you really need to watch your attitude. Don't hate mortar players just because you can't play mortar.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 05:45:23 am by Fu »

joni

« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2009, 06:53:59 am »
Actually, Finno plays also 100lt classic and even rifles. They aren't anymore only mortars clan.

RussG

« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2009, 08:39:21 am »

Code

« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2009, 03:16:09 pm »
Last time when we asked [Cop] for cw, you just back away because you know you are going to lose in our set. I don't know what is your problem IRC, but you really need to watch your attitude. Don't hate mortar players just because you can't play mortar.
actually the problem in that cw was that we said "100lt-cw" and then when IRC conected, you picked morts in castle..
i've got nothing against mort players but in that cw u made us lil pissed and that's why we left.

oh and i don't think that IRC hates mort players. actually he is the one who almost never kicks/bans newbies in his servers. he just hates finnos ;>

iliera

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 14 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To iliera
  • Vicinity of obscenity
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2009, 03:45:55 pm »
Fu, actually 0ki gets "most kills as you say" by backstabbing, stealing kills, "looking for the weakest".. he never REALLY attacks..
and yeah, i actually agree.. it IS "playing wisely", but it isn't playing fair. when i played like that, people often said "iliera doesn't even give a chance".. I realised later that I wasn't good - I was just lame - although i got kills and lives..
Actually i was even wondering, why people hated Finno-12 - they are ok as persons mostly. But just now i understood that they are just playing for victory, not for fun.
But whatever, i hope Finno-12 comes out of their lame-shell sometimes. Atleast DoA seems to be better now imo(haven't played against them, but that's what they say).
And avoiding Finno-12 is quite a good idea, unless you like playing against lame players.

P.S - About the cw-s against Finno-12  - Just put in rules that you don't play mortars. :)

Nina

« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2009, 12:10:53 pm »
he just hates finnos ;>

Since when?

Perkele

« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2009, 01:23:07 pm »
It is simple, |LaG| just f*cking rox! =D

Joonazz

« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2009, 05:00:07 pm »
@Perkele yeah man ey cmon I mean wtf stop that whine plz duh lol

Jage

« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2009, 05:02:55 pm »
Fu, actually 0ki gets "most kills as you say" by backstabbing, stealing kills, "looking for the weakest".. he never REALLY attacks..
and yeah, i actually agree.. it IS "playing wisely", but it isn't playing fair. when i played like that, people often said "iliera doesn't even give a chance".. I realised later that I wasn't good - I was just lame - although i got kills and lives..
Actually i was even wondering, why people hated Finno-12 - they are ok as persons mostly. But just now i understood that they are just playing for victory, not for fun.
But whatever, i hope Finno-12 comes out of their lame-shell sometimes. Atleast DoA seems to be better now imo(haven't played against them, but that's what they say).
And avoiding Finno-12 is quite a good idea, unless you like playing against lame players.

P.S - About the cw-s against Finno-12  - Just put in rules that you don't play mortars. :)
Winning is fun.

Hostile

« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2009, 05:14:20 pm »

Dunno, what I have been playing with Finno-12, or mostly just 0ki, I have found it pretty enjoyable. I have not seen anything to complain about in 0ki's gamplay. Well, I have not played morts with him tho, only rifles and stuff like that.
So this post might actually be pretty pointless. But whatever, I still wanna post it. Just beacause I can. Thank you.

RussG

« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2009, 07:02:52 pm »
I like to post it post it, I like to post it post it, I like to post it post it, you like to POST IT!

Hawk

« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2009, 08:00:31 pm »
never play with Morts or Rifles against |Finno-12|
you should go for something that they don't play much, then you might get easy win
The best player isn't the one with most kills every game, the best player is the one that has most fun playing.

Hostile

« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2009, 08:39:04 pm »
you should go for something that they don't play much, then you might get easy win
Why shouldnt someone play rifles with them? At least what I have seen, they play pretty fair them.

Frey

« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2009, 08:43:38 pm »
Why are you talking about cwing or not cwing Finno? Let every clan decide that for themselves.

Drama

« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2009, 01:21:46 am »
This is pretty close to the worst fake of a clanwar ever. Skins and everything you claim us having said just shows it.

Why do you even bother to make a topic like this? If this was a sarcastic attempt to create laughter, it was a complete failure. If you were trying to prove finno's mindblowing teamwork combined with unbelievable individual skill, you definitely proved something. Go figure what...
Without change something sleeps inside us,
and seldom awakens.
The sleeper must awaken.

iliera

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 14 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To iliera
  • Vicinity of obscenity
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2009, 01:41:37 am »
yo drama, why don't you play LX?

Asrack

« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2009, 02:31:28 am »

I have, and it was an easy win.

sharsh

• Super duper lag shield 150.0. dont even try to kill me, ill just eat your bullets! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +20/-6
  • 1166 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To sharsh
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2009, 08:48:22 am »
I have, and it was an easy win.

Yea but not everyone is a rifle god like you mister

Drama

« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2009, 04:38:27 pm »
yo drama, why don't you play LX?

I have for quite some time being playing Call of Duty:United Offensive competitively and that plus especially all the stuff going on in my life have taken most of my time. Even if I had time I don't have the same passion towards the game anymore so playing it actively again wouldn't be the same. I tried to download LX yesterday to try it out a bit but for some reason all the download links at these forums are broken.

Here are a few clips of CoD:UO, in case somebody is more interested about what I'm doing:

http://finncod.mine.nu/~richarttos/sekalaisia/lonkkaaa-muxed.mkv
http://finncod.mine.nu/~richarttos/sekalaisia/Untitled-muxed.mkv

Even though this topic is not any way related to me and the way I am using my time nowadays, I decided to give an answer here. I do hope though that if needed, we continue this conversation in some other place and leave this topic alone.
Without change something sleeps inside us,
and seldom awakens.
The sleeper must awaken.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Up