Liero v1.0 – 100lt
IP: 144.76.67.162
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Ultimate level pack of Gyo's  (Read 2235 times)

*Gyogyi*

• AoG sucks compares to Osp, I know it, but I just act like AoG is better. I also have a crush on Bart.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +37/-4
  • 2593 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To *Gyogyi*
  • Jordy and myself in August--RETIRED
The Ultimate level pack of Gyo's
« on: May 05, 2009, 09:00:32 pm »
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 09:02:18 pm by *Gyogyi* »
-
create your own brute here: http://kicsidzsiii.mybrute.com  (by this u also help me:)

Ruki

Re: The Ultimate level pack of Gyo's
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2009, 09:38:34 pm »
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 09:50:43 pm by Ruki »

Sakmongkol

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2009, 10:18:12 pm »
Regarding the duplicates, particularly ones that have a space in one filename and a _ in the other, which ones should I keep? I suspect the _ has been added by some hosting sites so I should delete those, am I correct?
"If you understood everything I say, you'd be me!"

~ Miles Davis

*Gyogyi*

• AoG sucks compares to Osp, I know it, but I just act like AoG is better. I also have a crush on Bart.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 2593 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To *Gyogyi*
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2009, 10:48:46 pm »
Oh wow, I forgot to do it again after making this list. LAst time my eyes went red when IVe done it and removed most of it.

thanks for these info.

which ones to keep? I removed the ones which were last modified later in most cases.

but in spacestation's case for example, both are used in different packs and this difference comes from 2004-5. I ll keep that. Rip home, Hw house and yes revamped are two different lvs (sizes are in a way different.)

Ruki, when it comes to your level pack, do you have some levels, which I dont own yet? Would be great to add those to this pack so it would be absolutely ready :)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 10:50:40 pm by *Gyogyi* »
-
create your own brute here: http://kicsidzsiii.mybrute.com  (by this u also help me:)

Ruki

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2009, 11:06:39 pm »
but in spacestation's case for example, both are used in different packs and this difference comes from 2004-5. I ll keep that.
Originally it was named MrDarka-S[aceStation.lxl so I left that one in my folder and deleted the other one.

Rip home, Hw house and yes revamped are two different lvs (sizes are in a way different.)

I was curious what the hell should be two different RIP homes so I checked those levels in game and they were the same when I was removing them from my folder, only size was different. I have no idea why the size is different but those 3 levels are duplicates.

Ruki, when it comes to your level pack, do you have some levels, which I dont own yet?
I have 2000+ levels :)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 11:31:12 pm by *Gyogyi* »

*Gyogyi*

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 2593 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To *Gyogyi*
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2009, 11:31:44 pm »
thats nice to hear!

Maybe we could mix these packs, and make a final version, which could be available for everyone :) I would really like to see that though :).

Also, how should we do that? You could tell me which levels you dont own yet, and I could just make them into a separete smaller pack, or you would be fine with that  if I just uploaded and sent you the whole pack of mine ?
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 11:44:14 pm by *Gyogyi* »
-

Ruki

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2009, 09:22:02 am »
Maybe we could mix these packs, and make a final version, which could be available for everyone :) I would really like to see that though :).

Also, how should we do that? You could tell me which levels you dont own yet, and I could just make them into a separete smaller pack, or you would be fine with that  if I just uploaded and sent you the whole pack of mine ?
Yeah, it would be good to combine it. There is no rush  from my side, that is why I created that thread for people to help with the pack. Uploading the whole pack sounds great.
Pages: [1]   Go Up