Total servers: 3
Who's still around? (Forum Discussion ) by SLak0n August 21, 2019, 04:16:18 pm
2012 (Forum Discussion ) by Adam August 18, 2019, 08:29:56 pm
[wc] Legacy of the Toilet Warriors Tribute video (Forum Discussion ) by Adam August 18, 2019, 08:24:01 pm
Holidays/Me leaving/me coming back Threads (The World Outside) by Adam August 18, 2019, 08:14:20 pm
Unknown
Unknown – 0lt
IP: 95.46.198.26
Game Mode:
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 0
Version: LieroX 0.56b
Players:
Unknown
Unknown – 0lt
IP: 80.186.170.22
Game Mode:
Max Kills: 0
Version: LieroX 0.56b
Players:
M0rtsHeaven
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: [Tournament] King of Classic  (Read 7401 times)

Captain Nack Sparrow

Re: [Tournament] King of Classic
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2009, 08:47:21 pm »
I nominate:
+TeddyKGB
+Code
+Slim Jim
you are late, dummy.
nsg

Gigolo

« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2009, 08:56:49 pm »
Yea, this tournament is already dead. Duh ;)

Lablad

« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2009, 03:51:33 pm »
OP is about always online and playing ,  sadly gyogyi aint .....This is just because of the activity levels <.<

but anyway i would like another one of them ( the more active one ) to get through without playing.

I want to end this tourney....

((though you could also instantly play the game ))
#Winner of the Blood Red Tournament
#King of Classic
#God Of War 2009
#Winner of the FFW
#Winner of Multimod tourney 2008
#Winner of Champions League 3
#2nd Place in Big Price Day
#2nd Place in 100lt Lamda Tourney
#3rd Place in LXA Tournament III

Lodur

« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2009, 04:31:38 pm »
Yeah I've asked Gyo a couple times but he
a, Wont say anything on msn
b, Is too drunk to play
c, He plays but he doesnt want to have the duel cus he is playing with his clanmates etc.

But as LK dislikes me he wont let me get away with this so easily so I hope I see Gyo online sooner or later.

Its 1-1 so just one last round to go.
When you reach max level you stop leveling

Captain Nack Sparrow

« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2009, 05:06:19 pm »
Gyogyi you won a contest - nightmare of tournaments.
nsg

Ahmed

« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2009, 10:53:15 pm »
Gyogyi kicked. Go play now kids.
Learning about chemistry all day is more fun than anything... sorry LieroX.

Lablad

« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2009, 03:33:53 pm »
And I beat OP 2-1 =O   .....forward we go !
#King of Classic
#God Of War 2009
#Winner of the FFW

MiLeC

• Ow Kurt wanna kiss and make up, please I miss your furry hippy face :*:*
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +49/-15
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
  • Wolf in a sheep's clothing
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2009, 10:22:56 pm »
Concept: Find the true best Classic 100% player.

Imbossiple when some of the best LX 1.0 duel players are missing from the tourny. Here I ofcourse mean The great myself, Kurt, Zo1 and QuafaS ofcourse.

BTW I will never forget one of the best moments in competitive gaming carreer. IT was King of winter 2007 Finals against Kurt, he was leading 2-0, he had been prolly bit more passive during the game, but then in the end I decided to do what ever to kill that *****, and managed to get on super level and eventually win the game 0-out. And took my first ever competitive tourny victory. This was at GU times.

Hehe in that tourny I was still full of determination and everything to proof. I remember that I met in my way to finals many great players, and was so proud when I made my way to finals. Especially beating Beat in semifinals, one of the dudes I adored a lot at those times. I still remember my final kill against him in 0-0 situation. :)

Hehe Duel tournys are fun because there are those blody camp run battles, where still you need to attack to eventually make the win. Very accurate gaming, and takes lot of nerves. In the end its about who wants to win the most. And big feelings in the game, big egos vs big egos.

Here I remember two different BIG duel tournys where me and Gyo made our way to finals. Both times, games were 1-1 and last game was always imbossiple to arrange. Well I wanted to play those, but Gyo had busy times then etc. Also I could have worked more to pressure him to play the games.
But me and Gyo both knows that we want to be top shape when playing deciding round. Some of me and Gyo duel battles in tournys are definatly not for childs to look as example how to play fair LX. We did fight for the win, and thats it.
I apreciate a lot Gyo as opponent in Duels.

Well then Tafka is superb what comes to reflexes and close battles and can be in his best day definatly the best player out there. But hist nerves are very poor. And in duel tournys, he has always been easy meal. And prolly due that I think he never wins duel tournys.

Well prolly two best ever duel players I know were QuafaS and Zo1 (if he gets his head clear and wants to win, his real kick ass dueler).
Well ofcourse Gyo is there so there is atleast one blody good duel player.

Well all in the current list also in my opinion rightfully has their place in the tourny. But hehe, tourny name is wrong and idea. If we are looking the best of the best. All best duel players should be included.

Especially Luffy, Lodur, and Legend are players I have always been following, and these days I think. I had prolly veryy hard job to beat these straights. But Grandpapa like me has always some tricks for duel tournys like these. Duel tournys always turns me on. But but, I dun have time and I play so little.
That I understand that I am not invited. But still I wanna say FU for not inviting ME!

I would have denyed invitation as I know I have no time. But I so love duel tournys, and especially showing for these new pwners of LX, that grandpapa is quite big meal to eat in competitive duels!

About duel tourny achievements, I have been in every single Liero 1.0 tourny in the finals. Expect the one where FAGER QuafaS stopped my way in the first round in some tourny.
0-outed my ass off with great great move, wich I never forget aswell..

Hehe QuafaS was veery cleaver dueler. You should look at his achievement list. He basicly won all competitions in wich he was participating. But in duel tournys I claim him to be the graetest player of all the times..

These analyzis was btw only from great competitive players. Who are having great determination to compete in what ever.

If we talk about guys with great skills but hates competitive shit, the list would be totally different and so the spirit..
But those peoples who I mean knows that themself.

Anyways MiLeC is now Back in LXA! If I get power to my lazy ass I try to bring back Osp clan thread aswell...

Though my time is limited. But still grandpapa wants to hang around!

Best luck for participants.  My bet this time goes for Legend to win the tourny.

Lablad

« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2009, 09:17:30 am »
Legend already lost to Tafka 1-2

So no , he wont be winning this one

and Milec , wtf , i have been playing till 2002  and you call me young`un ? .....yep

and about z01 , he hasnt been one of the best duelers in like 2 years at least , the only time he won me in a duel ever was in powerstruck and 0-out bleeding  ,  neither will quafas win any of the top names atm....the tournament aims to see who is the best NOW , not years back.

but yes, Kurt i would have liked to see here myself also.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 09:22:43 am by Lablad »
#King of Classic
#God Of War 2009
#Winner of the FFW

Captain Nack Sparrow

« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2009, 05:52:50 pm »
Legend already lost to Tafka 1-2

So no , he wont be winning this one

and Milec , wtf , i have been playing till 2002  and you call me young`un ? .....yep

and about z01 , he hasnt been one of the best duelers in like 2 years at least , the only time he won me in a duel ever was in powerstruck and 0-out bleeding  ,  neither will quafas win any of the top names atm....the tournament aims to see who is the best NOW , not years back.

but yes, Kurt i would have liked to see here myself also.
No, Tafka won 2-0 not 2-1. :)
nsg

Kurt

• I came here for two things, to kick some ass and to drink some beer, looks like the beer is almost finished.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +25/-5
  • 550 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Kurt
« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2009, 06:45:28 pm »
Hehe, if I would still bother to play these things, then I would perhaps be quite offended by the fact of you not inviting me. Honestly, the only players in that list whom I have troubles beating are Tafka and Lablad. Tafka has probably won approximately 60% of duels against me and with Luffy it's pretty much 50-50. Lodur, Cizin and yourself among the 8 best... are you being honest with yourself here? :) But as I would not participate anyway, I am just dropping by and being a c ock. Have fun.

Turma

« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2009, 07:02:29 pm »
My penis is bigger.
Apple a day keeps the doctor away.

Lablad

« Reply #52 on: June 07, 2009, 07:27:23 pm »
Aand now its my time to ego

Luffy vs Tafka 2-0

Lfr and Jukke , both games 0 out low

well it naturally went  this way : i ran , he rushed   and in the end i won with 1 hg shot that got thru  3cm tunnel :D

Bow to the king.
#King of Classic
#God Of War 2009
#Winner of the FFW

Captain Nack Sparrow

« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2009, 07:52:54 pm »
Congratulations Luffy, still, Taffy is da king.  8)
nsg
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up