Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Knight Riders - .:KR:.  (Read 15564 times)

IRC

Re: Knight Riders - .:KR:.
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2009, 06:18:10 pm »
Baptism. Goodluck with this..
Cop is my legacy.

Fuego

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2009, 08:23:23 pm »
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 08:33:09 pm by Fuego »

Hawk

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2009, 08:31:16 pm »
^ lol.
i'm in list?
if u gonna add me it's .:KR:.Hawk
The best player isn't the one with most kills every game, the best player is the one that has most fun playing.

Fuego

« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2009, 08:49:19 pm »
Hmm, maybe if we change our clan tag and names, and use a different dialect of talking on LXA then people will view us as changed?
That's the plan.
add me to da list. (if i go inactive i'll be back in few months)
E: i change my clan name. from .:KR:.Hande -> .:KR:.Hawk
i'm in list?
if u gonna add me it's .:KR:.Hawk
OKAY OKAY OKAY YOU'RE ADDED jesus :P
Good luck with your clan. =)
ty, and I <3 your avatar.
Baptism. Goodluck with this..
Ty, and woohoo! I'm baptized.

E: Teegz has migrated to .:KR:. from WK.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 10:13:17 pm by Fuego »

Jeff

« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2009, 10:13:31 pm »
It appears that is just another mortar clan.

it appears you are correct

Nets

« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2009, 11:10:44 pm »
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 01:06:06 am by Nets »

Jeff

« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2009, 12:27:49 am »

Sakmongkol

« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2009, 12:55:15 am »
Try to change your attitude towards players that are better than you.

I think there are a whole lot of people who should instead change their attitude towards people who are worse than they. But seriously, I don't think this making a new clan and such is a good thing either. But a lot of other people change their clans' names, or make a 'new' clan with almost exactly the same members, that happens quite a lot. And just what harm does it do to you that you have to whine (I call it whining, you don't need to agree with me) about it so much? To me it looks rather stupid that you go through all this trouble, even if you think you want to help them become somehow more 'respected' by telling them what to do and what not to do. Why can't you let them figure out what to do on their own?

To Nets, and why not to the rest of you to: what 'guilt' is there for them to wash away in the first place? I don't think WK did anything too bad apart from recruiting a ridiculous amount of members, but a lot of other clans do that too.

The main message of this post, which I somehow failed to present properly in the above parts, is as follows: You don't have to like or agree with everything other clans do, but you should really think whether it is justifiable to tell them what to do, if it has nothing to do with yourself.

Lastly:
(playing like you are using morts during respectable mods)
Are mortars not a respectable setting? >:(
"If you understood everything I say, you'd be me!"

~ Miles Davis

Nets

« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2009, 01:01:32 am »
well , thats one part of it but aside from that he mutes/bans/kicks( or "d") for no reason. not to mention his attitude , oh wait , i did... in forum , sure he tries to be polite and such..but in game.... he has like 2 sides a asshole and a gentleman. figure out which he uses for game and which for forums.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 01:07:53 am by Nets »

satch

• Satch in the building, swagga on a hundred thousand trillion.
  • LXA addicted
  • Schwartz: +35/-0
  • 11234 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To satch
  • i have more credits than u noob
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2009, 01:04:40 am »
asdf keep your clan smaller so that it is more efficient
2014 Most Improved Award - satch
dicks

Nets

« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2009, 01:15:43 am »
the new one made me curious, watching the first episode :p
here http://www.fastpasstv.com/knight-rider-2008-s01e01/
the car is overkill, really.. a facken transformer

btw nets why didn't u like WK?

i haven't said anything to clan , i just don't like its leader. yet..

Sakmongkol

« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2009, 01:22:03 am »
well , thats one part of it but aside from that he mutes/bans/kicks( or "d") for no reason. not to mention his attitude , oh wait , i did... in forum , sure he tries to be polite and such..but in game.... he has like 2 sides a asshole and a gentleman. figure out which he uses for game and which for forums.
Well, you don't see me, yourself, or anyone else whining like this here at LXA to all the people who behave badly in game. There's probably a couple of guys with bad attitude in every clan, and if everyone were to apply your logic, every clanthread would be full of whine about some member's behavior and playingstyle.

I must say I don't know how 'he' (I guess we are referring to this Fuego fellow) behaves in game, but I don't need to know, and I don't think I would really have to read your view about that on these forums either. I think these forums are for discussing this game, and the clanthreads are for presenting and maybe discussing general info about clans, not for spamming your personal negative opinions about their leaders or other members. Perhaps I have been mistaken though. Still, you should really stop that IMO, especially as the clan in question is a newer one, not fully into multimodding (yet), but at least they are trying. I find it hard to believe that you telling them what to do and what not to do would in any way 'set them straight' or 'make them more respectable'.

i haven't said anything to clan , i just don't like its leader. yet..
Well exactly, try to understand what I said in the above part, and really think to yourself whether discussion about exclusively a clan's leader, for a large part in a negative tone also, is appropriate in a public clanthread. I think it is not.

~ Miles Davis

Puma

« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2009, 02:09:04 am »
Please
Stop flaming the new people of LX
That just wanna play
And if this is how
They want to reform
Then.. let them?

I think there are a whole lot of people who should instead change their attitude towards people who are worse than they.
I AGREEE
Hande and Fu should stop picking on me
Noobs have feelings too.
[/joke]

Purplehaze

« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2009, 06:16:42 am »
Don't let anyone tell you what to do in this game. If you like playing mortars, go for it. Just because people badmouth mortars here doesn't make it wrong to play them. It's a 2D game, and you should treat it as such. Raw skill doesn't matter, rank doesn't matter, settings don't matter. What matters is that you have fun, and if you're doing just that, don't change your formula.  ;)

Fuego

« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2009, 09:51:52 pm »
Okay, time to be a total dick in-game and a gentlemen in forums. Nets told me to! :D

Steelcrush

« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2009, 09:58:28 pm »
Anyone that is telling anyone else not to play morts is a straight asshole. Tell them to fuc|{ off. Most people that talk shi+ about morts played them before and are trying to be all "poser" now. That or they're like Smexy who is still a homo little noob that try's to say "i no laik d murtz n e mur cuz i tnK i m d k33l nao". So many wannabes previous mortar players that came outta nowhere saying "ok morts are noob, and everyone that plays them too". I've been playing this game for long enough to see my fair share of posers. I'm not one. Look at my previous posts and see that I tend not to take into account what other people say and just do as I please. Whatever makes me happy is what I do. If you don't want to get labeled quick though, don't be as over-the-top as I am.

STOP THE MORTAR HATE. posersssssss
http://www.myspace.com/tragicnyc
http://www.myspace.com/lfdltown
Hello my name is Steelc and I don't like you.
Oh shi+, I'm a spammer!!

iliera

• "To be is to do"-Socrates; "To do is to be"-Sartre; "Do Be Do Be Do"-Sinatra.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +156/-96
  • 14 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To iliera
  • Vicinity of obscenity
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2009, 10:08:22 pm »
Please
Stop flaming the new people of LX
That just wanna play
And if this is how
They want to reform
Then.. let them?

I think there are a whole lot of people who should instead change their attitude towards people who are worse than they.
I AGREEE
Hande and Fu should stop picking on me
Noobs have feelings too.
[/joke]

yea i agree, one person who has real problem with it, besides of me, is sakmongkol. i just don't get what he sees in fixing grammar of ppl in the forum, who play a 2d game. imo only persons who want to act smart on here, are the persons that don't have the opportunity in real-life. there are exceptions ofcourse, but real smart guys try to hold it either down or atleast talk in the right place and with the right way.
whatever, he is like 12 years old anyway - atleast he looks like that on his picture

Sakmongkol

« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2009, 12:40:54 am »
asd
« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 05:54:47 pm by Sakmongkol »

~ Miles Davis

Fuego

« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2009, 01:33:28 am »
This is reminiscent of my early battles with desmond...

Jeff

« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2009, 05:17:47 am »
Desmond never gives up an argument  = Sakmongkol never gives up an argument

You feel intimidated and twink ≠ iliera actually was respectable at one time

Edit: Holy crap! Sak actually misused grammar!

He tried to use a pronoun as a direct object being part of an independent clause!  :o

« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 05:19:50 am by Smexy Ligar »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All   Go Up

anything