Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Canned Potatoes - .Cp^  (Read 12125 times)

Armada

Re: Canned Potatoes - .Cp^
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2009, 09:23:44 pm »
I myself am going to leave .Cp^. Its s good clan in all but i like to cw and i never see any higher ranks on. Thx for the games though 

Gigolo

« Reply #61 on: March 27, 2009, 09:25:23 pm »
Well I never see you in MSN so you can't blame your leaving on our inactivity.
But take care bud.

Armada

« Reply #62 on: March 27, 2009, 09:28:23 pm »
I don't blame you guys for not being on when im on, even though i kinda phrased it that way. I do play at some bizarre times  8)

Gigolo

« Reply #63 on: March 27, 2009, 09:29:29 pm »
Seriously though, most of the time I'm awake I'm on MSN and I still never see you. That's why I haven't asked you to play because you're never on :P. I play a lot with other .Cp^'s

Edit:
Armada played a couple rounds and I guess is seeing if he still wants to be with us or not.
We just played a cw against |LaG|, hella fun games all 3 of them. Love those guys.

2-1 in our favor Round 1 and 3 were hella close, probably won by 15hp combined. Round 2 was semi-close ;)

If anyone got screen from 2nd round, I would like it so I can put it with other 2!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 11:27:41 pm by Gigolo »

Armada

« Reply #64 on: March 28, 2009, 03:53:23 pm »
They were great games, Arrakis kept making me nervous in the first and last round, but he came through. :D
One of the reasons i don't see you maybe is cause i got school. I will try to on msn more though.

Gigolo

« Reply #65 on: March 30, 2009, 04:34:27 am »
Well great bud. If you don't see me on try messaging me, I'll get it when I sign on.
:)

Gigolo

« Reply #66 on: April 01, 2009, 11:48:54 am »
Just had a cw against [DoA].
2-0 in our favor, screen links are here
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/2610/41rd1.png
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/4552/41rd2.png

Also, first post is updated, and I made a forums for us, doubt it'll get too much use.
www.cannedpotatoes.proboards.com/

Armada

« Reply #67 on: April 02, 2009, 02:04:59 am »
I admit that i did paticipated in some of the cw's against DoA. I'm sorry that i did not read the rules to gigolo told me to. So stop blaming each other. Ino how much those 3 cws met to Rakkula and how desperately you fought to beat the mighty caln .Cp^ but i think u need to chill out a bit. 

Atumbra

« Reply #68 on: April 05, 2009, 07:41:07 am »
Hihi Gigolo, how goes the clan?

Mr.Miami

« Reply #69 on: April 06, 2009, 09:06:58 am »
Canned Potatoes..nice name :D

Good luck!
Uh yeah!

Armada

« Reply #70 on: April 09, 2009, 02:33:33 am »
I was wondering if i could have some .Cp^ msn. mines Colinmartin@live.ca

Ahmed

« Reply #71 on: April 09, 2009, 05:32:23 am »
Kids, I think what you should do is. Go to your own clan threads and flame. You know. Canned Potatoes didn't do **** to you. I don't mind the flame wars at all actually, but really he asked you to stop have some  dignity.

P.S: please make a flame war thread somewhere I am really enjoying this hahahah.
Learning about chemistry all day is more fun than anything... sorry LieroX.

ExiT

« Reply #72 on: April 09, 2009, 05:38:17 am »
Kids, I think what you should do is. Go to your own clan threads and flame. You know. Canned Potatoes didn't do **** to you. I don't mind the flame wars at all actually, but really he asked you to stop have some  dignity.

P.S: please make a flame war thread somewhere I am really enjoying this hahahah.

heh gotta love a nice flamewar eh  :P
But i guess ur completely right legend , very rude and assanine to be posting like this in Gigs thread. Sorry gig i really didnt have any business even feeding the flames like i did.
Hallo

Gigolo

« Reply #73 on: April 09, 2009, 05:42:29 am »
I've cleaned up the thread a bit, deleted almost 3 full pages of spam. I left in some spam that was at LEAST related to .Cp^

Satch, Smexy Ligar, and SteelC, Sakmongkol, and anyone else involved in this flamewar:
Consider this your warning to keep that shit out of my thread, I don't care if you are only "defending yourself". I asked nicely to stop, and you all hijacked another entire page for your juvenile arguments. If it keeps happening I will just delete posts from any of you without even reading them for relevance. And if that is not enough I'm sure something else could be arranged.

LK, I will leave your last post a little while so people can read it, but I will probably delete it after a while.

Exit - I'm not sure if Pure left or not, haven't talked with him about LX in a long time. I'll try to remember to ask next time we're talking in MSN.

Erwan

« Reply #74 on: April 09, 2009, 09:10:59 pm »

Exit - I'm not sure if Pure left or not, haven't talked with him about LX in a long time. I'll try to remember to ask next time we're talking in MSN.

Pure have leave Cp before me.

Armada

« Reply #75 on: April 09, 2009, 11:11:06 pm »
Cw report

permission form Vro0m

.Cp^ vs {Q} 1-2
Round 1.(Q won) Jage host, wh40k-Fossil, Jage, Laku vs Armada, Sahweet. Q is just to good at Wh40k
Round 2. (Cp^ won) Sahweet host, Morts-Castle, Jage, laku vs Armada, Sahweet. Cp just pwns on morts
Round 3. (Q won) Sahweet and jage host, Classic-LFR, Jage, laku vs Armada, Sahweet.
Really close games 0 and out.
Sahweet will post screens.

Gigolo

« Reply #76 on: April 10, 2009, 12:09:11 am »
I'll add it when I feel like it later.
Also, please do get me those screens.

Maxxa

« Reply #77 on: April 10, 2009, 12:10:58 am »
Is Cp from america or something? Since i never see you guys  :D

Sahweet

« Reply #78 on: April 10, 2009, 03:15:15 am »
Cw report

permission form Vro0m

.Cp^ vs {Q} 1-2
Round 1.(Q won) Jage host, wh40k-Fossil, Jage, Laku vs Armada, Sahweet. Q is just to good at Wh40k

Round 2. (Cp^ won) Sahweet host, Morts-Castle, Jage, laku vs Armada, Sahweet. Cp just pwns on morts

Notes: The third round I couldn't get a screenshot of, because I was away for maybe half of the game (it was between Jage and Armada). Sorry about that, but it was a really close game, 0 and out. Overall, {Q} played very well, and were good opponents. They really own hard at wh :P. The second round was kind of our payback round, and then the last round was a good one.

GG, looking forward to the next cw.

PS: Sorry gigs that we brought a loss to the clan :o

Is Cp from america or something? Since i never see you guys  :D

Some of our members are NA, so thats probably why

Armada

« Reply #79 on: April 11, 2009, 12:56:31 am »
CW report

.Cp^ vs. {Q} 0-2

I MSF II 100% in Fossil Facility
II Liero 1.0 20% in Liero Factory

(Rhade, Armada vs Laku,lodur)

Notes
First round Q just owned in MSF II. It was a blow out.
Second round was real close. Rhade had 0 lives, Lodur 1 and Laku 0. Rhade then got Laku out and killed Lodur once befor dieing, making it 0 and out.

Rhade should have screens.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All   Go Up