Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 144.76.67.162
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Special OLX version, a beta 1 with beta 2 features.  (Read 20729 times)

Hatten

Re: Special OLX version, a beta 1 with beta 2 features.
« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2009, 11:20:05 pm »
It is not you that are supposed to have NAT devices, in later betas some people that couldn't host before could now host with a feature called NAT, dunno how it works but those servers cannot be seen in older betas (dunno about this one)
I don't do unintentionall mistakes.

*Gyogyi*

• AoG sucks compares to Osp, I know it, but I just act like AoG is better. I also have a crush on Bart.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +37/-4
  • 2593 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To *Gyogyi*
  • Jordy and myself in August--RETIRED
« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2009, 11:25:17 pm »
Gaminguniverse masterserver is dead, thats why the less servers in older versions.
Ask Dark Charlie about the new system, and how beta8-9 detects even those servers, which you see just unnamed in older versions.
-
create your own brute here: http://kicsidzsiii.mybrute.com  (by this u also help me:)

BakTer

« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2009, 08:39:22 am »
Gaminguniverse masterserver is dead, thats why the less servers in older versions.
Ask Dark Charlie about the new system, and how beta8-9 detects even those servers, which you see just unnamed in older versions.

in both vers i deleted GU @masterservers list  :D

1 more thing that i told you allready, just in case you wont forget it... you.. cant.. minimize the game with alt+tab (or any other combination, like crtl+alt+del that open task manager, and should close full screen windows)
common users may not use it, but i use alot.. example: i make server, now im waiting people to join, till no one's joined, ill stay minimized and do something else, like read lxa forum for news. and the second thing why i need to minimize is, when im making level, i need to find the bugs before i release it, so its good to fix them when i play and see them.
wut?

Gent.

« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2009, 10:21:05 am »

in both vers i deleted GU @masterservers list  :D

1 more thing that i told you allready, just in case you wont forget it... you.. cant.. minimize the game with alt+tab (or any other combination, like crtl+alt+del that open task manager, and should close full screen windows)
common users may not use it, but i use alot.. example: i make server, now im waiting people to join, till no one's joined, ill stay minimized and do something else, like read lxa forum for news. and the second thing why i need to minimize is, when im making level, i need to find the bugs before i release it, so its good to fix them when i play and see them.

I just tested this version. It was a nice thing for us old players. As for your question from what I see in options there is a place where you can set your keys. Specifically there is a key called "Switch Video Mode", set that to any key you'd like. When you are in game you can just hit that and it will minimize, and when you press your assigned key again it will make the screen maximum size once again.

-Gent.
Courtesy is as much a mark of a gentleman as courage.
-Theodore Roosevelt

BakTer

« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2009, 01:20:24 pm »
tnx, and btw it goes to windows mode, buts its even better  ;D

i thought that "video" mode was for recording or something ...
wut?

Captain Nack Sparrow

« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2009, 06:01:45 pm »
I don't see any server with this version.
nsg

BakTer

« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2009, 07:09:10 pm »
I don't see any server with this version.

is any1 hosting? that you check the serves here (at top the total servers online) about 10 o'clock to 15  and at night theres allmost no1 in
wut?

Benn0

• Im a lagging whore, if you see me in your server, PLEASE do not hesitate to kick me out! I HATE LAGGERZ ZOMG MORTORS!
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +33/-12
  • 1117 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Benn0
  • Amaranth
« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2009, 08:09:41 pm »
No Benno, its nothing personal.
But this topic was not made for your bullshit explanations and questions. SakmongKol asked normal questions and I gave normal reply to those. What ever. There will always be some negative assholes, who see only possible complaining theme in everything others do.
Leave your bullshit to some others.I will keep deleting them, because this topic is not made for that. I am waiting replies from THOSE players, who actually start using this version normally.

Ive made this topic to help people. And I ve posted it to the AoG thread with a reason. To delete useless posts. You dont know nothing about the game called Liero or Liero Extreme at all. You havent played it competively, you havent ever had the feeling of serious playing in here and even if you did , my assumption is that it was a "false" feeling.  And before you think it was only my Opinion about your current acting, I have to tell you everyone thinks the same about the situation, who has to do something with this topic, unlike you.  So dont make a fool of yourself, go play your EMO arguing games somewhere else.

But I am happy that some of the oldschoolers actually like this version of the game, because they dont need fancy fatures, those are for newcomers. They play the game for old times shake. This version is the clostest to the original 0.56b probably these days, but its more slient in outlook and surface compared to other betas.

However I am really glad to say that beta 9 is now just almost the same as this version after some other fixes. As my pc is after a format and a new windows, I cant tell that whether it eats the same CPU and RAM than this one or not. because ven if it does, when windows gets bit more crowded with programs who knows how beta 8-9 would act. But that thing is sure beta9 after DC updates it the next time will have the same ingame physics as this version.
You don't seem to get it.

I don't know about you, but would you play football if lets see, the opposing team could fly? Do you think you'd have any chance of beating them? No? Or how about icehockey, just leave one team without skates! Would you enjoy it? It's too bad that you'll eventually dig a canyon between videogames and irl. games so I'll you'll get another example in the same realm: How would you feel playing unreal tournament(1,2, 2.5 or 3) if everyone but you moved 20% faster than you. Do you think you'd have even the slightest chance of winning?

I'll also state it once more that you, as everyone else who aren't using the most current, or 3+, OLX aren't playing the same game. Might I also remind you that my 0.56b resembles yours as much as an orange resembles a nut.

LieroX is undoubtedly a fun game, usually filled with nice people. Do you really think I would bother playing a game that isn't fun? But you seem to think that there's such an awesome competition! Where? I've never been able to spot any sign of any real competition. For starters, it's been proven over and over that LieroX doesn't work as a competitive game, not even after the physics update.

Your last paragraph is truly epic. The same physics as your version? Are you saying that OLX will reverse back into the dustbin?
Btw. I know how beta 8-9 will act in a crowded windows(L0L)! They will act as most normal games and skip frames, opposed to 0.56b;s change in physics and frameskipping.

And we're past the point were you're just plain stupid. Oh yeah, my argument is a fact! yours is an opinion!

I'm 100% sure that the world and mankind would be much better of if we/someone/I decimated the Earths population aka. help people. Is my argument flawless? Should I proceed with my ambition just because I'm helping people? And how about yourself, aren't you a people too?

Isn't it wierd how my arguing is emo, while on topic? Yet your post aren't emo at all (L0LL0L). Oh right, I must be crying rivers because my posts were deleted. Due to the fact that you've run out of arguments! not that you ever had any valid arguments... but I'm kind enough not to break the illusion. You never know what some people might do when their pink blurry playground is smashed to pieces. Someone could actually do something much worse than delete my posts.

Finally, why are you so incredibly fixed upon deleting my posts, yet I'm making a fool out of myself, an emo-fool! Wouldn't the rational human being that you are keep my posts here so that I'm humiliated in front of the whole world? I'm certainly not feeling very humiliated, especially as people aren't able to read my two previous emo-posts!

Seriously, is EMO the best you can do?!

[size=10pt]Editanswer:
[/size]
Finally normal style and voice.:

Benno, its ok that you reply here but I dont care about all these :) Lets just stay on the fact you did not get at all what I was trying to say in the topic's first post. And its good like that. You could not understand some of those things. And you can blame this version, its all nvm. It is so pointless to talk about 'nothing'. Some stuff may be important to you, but they dont bother or interest me and others about this version at all. You can of course tell your opinion. If you feel better then do so, but no one will care :) Im just telling these to you to make you not waste your time on writing things like these. But as this post has nothing to do with the topic I could just aswell remove it, but I wont for now. Be happy. At last, of course I didnt have an arguing point, as I did not want to argue at all, or even talk, and think about things youve mentioned. keep that in your mind.

Do not reply to this as it has nothing to do with the topics point. If you have more to tell, then make a topic in the LXA discussion board.

Regards, Gyo
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 11:08:20 pm by *Gyogyi* »
Donate rice, improve your vocabulary

Check out Outlawz - The Movie in my profile or directly on Youtube

BakTer

« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2009, 08:27:51 pm »
**** all the thing that ppl say bout this vers... that bullets wont hit you, dif physics or whatever. all bullets have hited me... i feel no defrence bout the physics... when compared with b8 or b5 its 5/5 i couldnt host more to 4 players max, but i just played 5 ppl game, with no lag.. it reminds me 0.56 that even runned 8 ppl whidout lag..
wut?

Griffin

« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2009, 08:35:29 pm »
**** all the thing that ppl say bout this vers... that bullets wont hit you, dif physics or whatever. all bullets have hited me...
That's not what people have been saying, they're saying bullets appear to hit others when they haven't really hit.
 i feel no defrence bout the physics...
Then you probably have close to 100fps on this version.

*Gyogyi*

• AoG sucks compares to Osp, I know it, but I just act like AoG is better. I also have a crush on Bart.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 2593 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To *Gyogyi*
« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2009, 11:12:35 pm »
By the way ones who have chosen this version: Beta 9 will be an extremely good beta, could be a final version of the game with the current lvl, mod, and skin scripting system. One last thing which could be added is to be able to hide advanced features with a button in the lobby, I will walk to Charles about that.
I recommend( Order!) you to test it ;)

But yeah, we have to wait for an official release first :)
-
create your own brute here: http://kicsidzsiii.mybrute.com  (by this u also help me:)

miri

« Reply #51 on: January 30, 2009, 05:21:29 pm »
5: Syphels second frontend: made it for a suggestion:
http://rapidshare.com/files/189323236/Syphalesversion2forbeta2.rar

Hehe, I wonder how this got here :D

Btw, don't download the glossy blue frontend, I hate it, even though I made it :o
[Cop] miri

*Gyogyi*

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 2593 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To *Gyogyi*
« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2009, 03:57:51 am »
you dislike it? I think that is really a cool one ! :)
-

Lablad

« Reply #53 on: January 31, 2009, 01:01:50 pm »
the hell ,  the marketing to veteran players sure hits the spot >.<  ...i`ll give it a try , if it has the original feel in it  it can be really good.   

ps. Will edit the post after testing.
#Winner of the Blood Red Tournament
#King of Classic
#God Of War 2009
#Winner of the FFW
#Winner of Multimod tourney 2008
#Winner of Champions League 3
#2nd Place in Big Price Day
#2nd Place in 100lt Lamda Tourney
#3rd Place in LXA Tournament III

*Gyogyi*

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 2593 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To *Gyogyi*
« Reply #54 on: January 31, 2009, 07:29:05 pm »
All I can say is, to me it was like that, but you have to try to see :), if you would find a bug, download it from the other link as well, as I hope that wont contain the same one :)
-

miri

« Reply #55 on: February 01, 2009, 03:02:27 pm »
Here is a frontend that 100% works with this version:
http://files.filefront.com/Futuristiczip/;13164473;/fileinfo.html

Screens:

[Cop] miri

Hatten

« Reply #56 on: February 01, 2009, 08:56:08 pm »
Here is a frontend that 100% works with this version:
http://files.filefront.com/Futuristiczip/;13164473;/fileinfo.html

Screens:

sexy, does it work in beta 8/9?
I don't do unintentionall mistakes.

IRC

« Reply #57 on: February 01, 2009, 09:43:03 pm »
I'm not waiting 8 min on that download just because I'm not "premium" witf get a free site with good dl speed.
Cop is my legacy.

Code

« Reply #58 on: February 01, 2009, 11:05:04 pm »
Last thing: please make a post here if you've downloaded the file and are willing to use it So I can get informed about that :)
dwnloaded it because my betas don't work atm..hoping that this will work, i'll give it a try. (i can edit this later and tell u if it works)
and thx

EDIT:
ok, didn't work. (read about my problem)
i'll still use it :)
« Last Edit: February 02, 2009, 12:22:29 am by Code »

*Gyogyi*

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 2593 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To *Gyogyi*
« Reply #59 on: February 02, 2009, 06:29:09 pm »
I'm not waiting 8 min on that download just because I'm not "premium" witf get a free site with good dl speed.

Then go search one ;) IF you were not lazy to write that message here, Im sure you will have time to look for one, and then of course tell me about it .

Code: I hope you ll be able to fix your matter. I advise you to remove all lx versions from your pc, or Just totally delete the OLX folder in documents. ( I recommend you to make an a rar or zip archipe from it before )
« Last Edit: February 02, 2009, 06:34:13 pm by *Gyogyi* »
-
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All   Go Up

anything