Server list not available
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: The Suggestion Box  (Read 39316 times)

iliera

• "To be is to do"-Socrates; "To do is to be"-Sartre; "Do Be Do Be Do"-Sinatra.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +156/-96
  • 14 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To iliera
  • Vicinity of obscenity
Re: The Suggestion Box
« Reply #80 on: March 03, 2009, 08:08:08 pm »
put some multiplayer games in arcade section
would be cool to play chess against LXA players
maybe even do tournaments for credits etc

Hugglebunny

« Reply #81 on: March 03, 2009, 08:28:07 pm »
Dont forget the pacman ^^

Code

« Reply #82 on: March 03, 2009, 08:37:10 pm »
+ ppl don't get credits when they beat a record.

Nets

« Reply #83 on: March 03, 2009, 08:51:10 pm »
A jukebox where registered users can upload music.

Ruki

« Reply #84 on: March 03, 2009, 09:54:04 pm »
I think multiplayer games are not possible in this SMF arcade but Run should tell about it for sure.

That is due to the arcade high scores abuse.

A jukebox where registered users can upload music.
No good. Almost everything you would upload is protected with several copyrights and other artist/records/company rights. LXA is not a place for "warez". Those few creations which users of LXA create can be posted in art section. Pointers to music (like Youtube url is for example) are being posted in several threads already, I don't think we need an extra jukebox for Youtube videos.

RuNyoufool

« Reply #85 on: March 03, 2009, 10:20:58 pm »
multiplayer arcade might come, i've seen some games that were in development i think..
this was posted in the past. everything on forums can be manipulated. don't believe what you see or read.

Code

« Reply #86 on: March 03, 2009, 10:41:16 pm »
multiplayer arcade might come, i've seen some games that were in development i think..

cool :)

you mean the cheaters?
why can't you just warn->ban them if they cheat..
it isn't funny without prices  :(

pelya

« Reply #87 on: March 04, 2009, 05:39:52 pm »
Hey RuN, restock shop with avatars plz, and add some more items, useless ones preferably :D

Hugglebunny

« Reply #88 on: March 04, 2009, 09:14:48 pm »

cool :)

you mean the cheaters?
why can't you just warn->ban them if they cheat..
it isn't funny without prices  :(

What about add 1 or 2 bricks as a price? Then it atleast get funnier

Code

« Reply #89 on: March 11, 2009, 08:08:53 pm »
someone had a good idea in the "let's save the lx"-thread. 
u should make a "download the latest lx-beta link" on the Lxa start-page (Home/Forum)
it's not so easy to find that if you're new here at Lxa..

Ruki

« Reply #90 on: March 12, 2009, 01:50:43 am »
someone had a good idea in the "let's save the lx"-thread. 
u should make a "download the latest lx-beta link" on the Lxa start-page (Home/Forum)
it's not so easy to find that if you're new here at Lxa..
Hmm, perhaps it would be a good idea. But you have to understand LXA is not LieroX home page, it is LieroX community board. Official LieroX home page includes download urls. You can also navigate to OLX (sub)forums and find urls there. Or use browse function or just use Google (or another search engine). Sorry for stereotyping and breaking the human rights moral, ethical codex but I'm not sure if I want people who are too stupid to find out how to download LX even playing it and be a part of this community. Then you will whine all sorts of things about noobs and idiots again over ten pages in one thread.

pelya

« Reply #91 on: March 12, 2009, 10:31:41 am »
Hmm, perhaps it would be a good idea. But you have to understand LXA is not LieroX home page, it is LieroX community board. Official LieroX home page includes download urls. You can also navigate to OLX (sub)forums and find urls there. Or use browse function or just use Google (or another search engine). Sorry for stereotyping and breaking the human rights moral, ethical codex but I'm not sure if I want people who are too stupid to find out how to download LX even playing it and be a part of this community. Then you will whine all sorts of things about noobs and idiots again over ten pages in one thread.

By the way, our "official" OLX homepage is totally outdated, it has links to GU forums which doesn't work, and links to level / mod creating tools that don't work either (and we have newer versions in SVN), latest news are dated 2007, and what LXE Weblog doing here? Wow, someone fixed RIP clan pages, I even can see the members list, now I know who is our leader  8) Tho, isn't Asrack in AoG?.

Code

« Reply #92 on: March 12, 2009, 10:37:39 am »
yes i knew that lxa just is the lx-forum and not the homepage.
tho. lxa is much more known, and i think that the (like u call them) "noobs" doesn't know that there is a Lx homepage too.
and i have to disagree there.. Noob doesn't mean that they are stupid people. Many "noobs" are just newbies and they don't know much about the unwritten "Lx-rules". i think many of us were noobs in the beginning, with "OMG"s and "START"s and "GOGO"s. but then we learned that acting like that is "noobish". :P 
noobs aren't stupid, the just don't have the experience.

Ruki

« Reply #93 on: March 12, 2009, 12:43:17 pm »

By the way, our "official" OLX homepage is totally outdated, it has links to GU forums which doesn't work, and links to level / mod creating tools that don't work either (and we have newer versions in SVN), latest news are dated 2007, and what LXE Weblog doing here? Wow, someone fixed RIP clan pages, I even can see the members list, now I know who is our leader  8) Tho, isn't Asrack in AoG?.
You are right. Unfortunatelly I don't know who is responsible for official home page at the moment (Zapp, Run, QuafaS, Spectro?) and I can't fix it or update it, else I would do that already. About our home page, yes I updated it long ago when I found out how to do it on new pages. Does it really matter who the leader of RIP is? We don't play clan wars, we don't recruit on most common basis so there isn't really something to lead. I'll remove Asrack then.

tho. lxa is much more known, and i think that the (like u call them) "noobs" doesn't know that there is a Lx homepage too.
and i have to disagree there.. Noob doesn't mean that they are stupid people. Many "noobs" are just newbies and they don't know much about the unwritten "Lx-rules". i think many of us were noobs in the beginning, with "OMG"s and "START"s and "GOGO"s. but then we learned that acting like that is "noobish". :P 

That is not what I meant. You were speaking of total newcommers to our community and that is who I meant. They don't have the game yet so they can't really be noobs, they are just random guests. If they found these forums, they can also navigate themselve to some download url. If they are incapable of using search function, well I don't want such person eating my nerves.

Benn0

• Im a lagging whore, if you see me in your server, PLEASE do not hesitate to kick me out! I HATE LAGGERZ ZOMG MORTORS!
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +33/-12
  • 1117 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Benn0
  • Amaranth
« Reply #94 on: March 12, 2009, 03:52:58 pm »
Shareware games will always be crowded with 12-year olds. And you aren't really speaking of newcomers but of manners. It's common sense that you don't act like you own someone else's server, yes what can you do about the horde 12 year olds? You should also keep in mind that the vast majority of people who downloads the game want to play it, not talk with strangers. Thus the eagerness to get into the game.
Donate rice, improve your vocabulary

Check out Outlawz - The Movie in my profile or directly on Youtube

Code

« Reply #95 on: March 31, 2009, 12:42:59 pm »
you could make it easier to fix the buddie-list.
I mean.. it's very complicated to get the right Buddies on the right place :P atleast with my pc.
when i press the "move buddy up" button he either moves 5 places up, or he doesn't move at all..

+ maybe u could show all buddies in the profile. (maybe only a link to this profiles buddies.)

Asrack

« Reply #96 on: July 08, 2009, 03:58:45 am »
May I suggest, a button that leads to the download directory on sourceforge to OpenLieroX?

Maybe in the upper right hand corner, or on the navigation bar?

MissingNo.

« Reply #97 on: August 07, 2009, 01:35:55 am »
I suggest that the shop be restocked.  ::)

ReVoPure

« Reply #98 on: August 07, 2009, 01:57:34 am »
May I suggest to post our CW result with Sn  ;D

Hugglebunny

« Reply #99 on: August 07, 2009, 11:40:37 am »
May I suggest to post our CW result with Sn  ;D
You may not if you won unless it is fine
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up