Total servers: 3
Who's still around? (Forum Discussion ) by Rakkula September 18, 2019, 06:18:07 pm
Backup server NL
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 95.46.198.26
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
baSE ReALiTy
Liero v2.0 – 100lt
IP: 80.186.168.74
Max Kills: 15
Players:
M0rtsHeaven
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Max Kills: 12
Players:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sakmongkol's topic  (Read 11359 times)

Sakmongkol

Sakmongkol's topic
« on: December 22, 2008, 11:21:41 pm »
Join Sak! I have come to see now that it was a horrible mistake not letting you join when you first asked to, and I would like to express my sincere apologies for that. Now, however, you are more than welcome to join us, in fact I demand you to! Just wear the tag anytime you want to (and we both know it'll be soon) and I'll add you to the memberlist. <3 8)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 02:13:47 am by Sakmongkol »
"If you understood everything I say, you'd be me!"

~ Miles Davis

Steelcrush

Re: One down..
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2008, 11:28:36 pm »
Sak....*cough* desperate *cough*.  :P :P Kinda sounds like it. You coulda sent that via pm instead of putting that on him, in public.  :D (jk about the desperate thing)
http://www.myspace.com/tragicnyc
http://www.myspace.com/lfdltown
Hello my name is Steelc and I don't like you.
Oh shi+, I'm a spammer!!

Desmond

• 5 4 5 8 7 7 5 5 4 3 7 7 6 1 1 3 <-- the first music title! (aint it gay and lovely Haze)
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +80/-16
  • 3488 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Desmond
  • Beautiful madness.
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2008, 11:35:21 pm »
I have been kicked out of a Sak server because I said that mortars were for fine persons. Discuss.

Steelcrush

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2008, 11:42:30 pm »
I have been kicked out of a Sak server because I said that mortars were for fine persons. Discuss.
How about discussing it in the [Sak] clan thread or the spam/chat thread?  :P This thread was really only meant for Griff.
Oh shi+, I'm a spammer!!

Desmond

• 5 4 5 8 7 7 5 5 4 3 7 7 6 1 1 3 <-- the first music title! (aint it gay and lovely Haze)
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 3488 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Desmond
  • Beautiful madness.
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2008, 11:48:56 pm »
I think that the attitude and behavior of members of Sak is relevant next to a join offer.

Griffin

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2008, 11:53:32 pm »
I think that the attitude and behavior of members of Sak is relevant next to a join offer.
I don't, I was there to witness it after all.

Cloud

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2008, 11:54:50 pm »

I have been kicked out of a Sak server because I said that mortars were for fine persons. Discuss.    This does not contribute to the thread.

Sakmongkol

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2008, 12:31:50 am »

I have been kicked out of a Sak server because I said that mortars were for fine persons. Discuss.    This does not contribute to the thread.

Well I think it contributes in some way, and as the one chiefly responsible for the kicking I would like to clear up something. Desmond not only said mortars were for fine persons, he also suicided all his lives before that and said he refused to play mortars. Now before I started the mortar round I asked if Powerstruck was okay for everyone, but jehu didn't have it. The only suggestion besides that was morts from some Emp guy, and as an open-minded person I decided: morts it shall be then.

Desmond could have simply left the server if he didn't wish to play mortars, but instead he had to suicide and call mortarplayers (including a good deal of the people who were playing on the server at the time) fine persons. As a result I decided to kick him, and I even managed to do it before Griff could insult him back. I would have let him back in the next round even though he spammed various semi-offensive wantsjoins after the kicking, but apparently he found his way to another, non-mortar server.

And Steelcrush, I have wanted to say this to you, but this is by far the first time I am in some way involved so now I am at long last gonna say it: don't meddle with things you don't understand, and above all have nothing to do with you.

And also Steelcrush, along with a lot more, should try to recognize which posts are serious and which are not. To me this whole thread, obviously including this very post, is a joke. That of course doesn't mean there couldn't be something serious deep within all this spam.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 12:33:40 am by Sakmongkol »

~ Miles Davis

Adam

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2008, 12:36:02 am »

Well I think it contributes in some way, and as the one chiefly responsible for the kicking I would like to clear up something. Desmond not only said mortars were for fine persons, he also suicided all his lives before that and said he refused to play mortars. Now before I started the mortar round I asked if Powerstruck was okay for everyone, but jehu didn't have it. The only suggestion besides that was morts from some Emp guy, and as an open-minded person I decided: morts it shall be then.

Desmond could have simply left the server if he didn't wish to play mortars, but instead he had to suicide and call mortarplayers (including a good deal of the people who were playing on the server at the time) fine persons. As a result I decided to kick him, and I even managed to do it before Griff could insult him back. I would have let him back in the next round even though he spammed various semi-offensive wantsjoins after the kicking, but apparently he found his way to another, non-mortar server.

And Steelcrush, I have wanted to say this to you, but this is by far the first time I am in some way involved so now I am at long last gonna say it: don't meddle with things you don't understand, and above all have nothing to do with you.

And also Steelcrush, along with a lot more, should try to recognize which posts are serious and which are not. To me this whole thread, obviously including this very post, is a joke. That of course doesn't mean there couldn't be something serious deep within all this spam.

Wow, Sakmonguy, finaly you didnt ask for forgiveness and have not made sure if you insult anyone this time. Im really impressed! You are slowly moving towards the asshole side ;D
Quote from: Asrack
I missed inturpreted that wrong than.
Gezz.

Desmond

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 3488 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Desmond
  • Beautiful madness.
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2008, 12:57:58 am »
Half the people in the server didn<t want mortars.

I also don<t think Griff would have insulted me back, since it wasn<t a very serious claim.

Oh, and I am very sad for you if you call yourself a mortar player.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 01:01:24 am by Desmond »

Cloud

« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2008, 01:06:00 am »
All hail Sak.

Swift

« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2008, 01:34:02 am »
Funny to see that Sakmonkol spends some minutes of his lifetime to write something that has a big chance to be deleted ;D

And Gaston, schroef jou, now everybody surely thinks griff is making a joke :-\

Sakmongkol

« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2008, 02:00:41 am »
Half the people in the server didn<t want mortars.
Well at least no-one else expressed their dislike in the same way as you did.

I also don<t think Griff would have insulted me back, since it wasn<t a very serious claim.
Right after you said mortars are for fine persons and I kicked you, Griff said "perfect for you then" and cursed me because you didn't get to read his insult.

Oh, and I am very sad for you if you call yourself a mortar player.
I don't call myself a mortar player, but I have no problems playing them. I am open to almost any setting, excluding rifles, but still when the host puts rifles I won't say rifle players are fine persons, I'll simply leave if I don't feel like playing rifles.

I must say though, I am sad for you if that is how you truly feel about mortar players. I take it the 'sadness' you are talking about is a certain feeling of superiority over mortar players, and if everyone were to think in the same way, that what they do is cool and everything else is useless and stupid, the world would be a very miserable place. I want to support open-mindedness, peace and compassion in all their forms, and that is why I am responding this thoroughly when you want to discuss my behavior and attitude: to show you how ignorant you are and help you get rid of that ignorance.

Funny to see that Sakmonkol spends some minutes of his lifetime to write something that has a big chance to be deleted ;D
Well, I don't see why anyone would want to delete that, but of course the ones who have the power to do so won't need to care about my opinion. I just felt responsibility to clear things up when Desmond asked for a discussion about his kicking.

Also I have all the time in the world to write a lot more here if necessary, and I am ready to go to great lengths to see justice prevail. By justice here I mean I want people to understand that I don't feel I have done anything wrong, and even though it was Desmond who brought this issue up here, I would like people to see it from my point of view also.

~ Miles Davis

Gaston

Re: Sakmongols topic
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2008, 02:04:57 am »
Use this topic to discuss whatever issues that are unrelated to Griffs departure from OwZ.
26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

Sakmongkol

Re: Sakmongols topic
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2008, 02:09:31 am »
Now I'll make Adam sad by saying: my apologies for ruining your beautiful thread. Apparently I am not supposed to respond to anyone wanting a discussion about a matter which I feel I'm quite strongly involved in. I think this should be as much Desmond's topic as this is mine.

Also I'd like to express my gratitude for your misspelling of my name.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 02:18:48 am by Sakmongkol »

~ Miles Davis

Gaston

Re: Sakmongkols topic
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2008, 02:13:39 am »
You can. Just not in that specific topic. It has a certain purpose, and we want to keep the discussion there, which is why a new topic was made.
26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

Sakmongkol

Re: Sakmongkol's topic
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2008, 05:26:44 pm »
Can I ask for this topic to be deleted? I would like to, because I'm really not all that happy seeing a topic with my name on it in the OwZ board, and furthermore I feel my name has been used to label this topic against my free will. Also worth pointing out is the fact that it was Desmond who demanded such discussion in Griff's topic, and I was merely responding to him. Now seeing that Desmond has not felt a need to post in this topic anymore, I take it he has come to see the error in his ways, making this topic rather useless.

I feel this topic has already fulfilled its purpose, and therefore I would be thankful to see it deleted, thank you.

~ Miles Davis

Steelcrush

Re: Sakmongkol's topic
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2008, 06:03:47 pm »

Very hard to understand your grammar...

Tell me what I'm meddling with.

I did try to recognize which post are serious and I even asked Griffin what was going on to be sure of what was happening.

I have no clue what else you were trying to say.

Oh, one thing I did understand was:
don't meddle with things you don't understand, and above all have nothing to do with you.

Are you refering to what this thread was originally made for? The announcement of Griffin leaving [OwZ]? In that case Griffin and the [OwZ]ers were the only ones that had anything to do with it. This is a public forum, and if replies from "outsiders" were not expected, why post this here?

Explain.
Oh shi+, I'm a spammer!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up