Total servers: 2
Who's still around? (Forum Discussion ) by RussG June 26, 2019, 10:23:06 pm
So close to being revived (Forum Discussion ) by RussG June 26, 2019, 10:12:20 pm
DE nonstop + voting
Liero v1.0 – 100lt
IP: 144.76.67.162
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
M0rtsHeaven
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: xtreme Annihilation - [xA]  (Read 9473 times)

Wander

Re: xtreme Anhialation - [xA]
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2008, 09:53:53 pm »
Your clan topic made me wonder if you might mean the word "Annihiltion", because it would kinda fit but if so, isn't spelled right. However, i do like the idea of your clan names. My personal favourite is still hydrogen (Hey, really anything in the table could kill a person), but hey, nice idea :D
Good luck guys :)

Sakmongkol

« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2008, 09:57:38 pm »
Annihiltion

That isn't spelt correctly either! :P (sorry I had to)

Well, good luck from me also! 8)
"If you understood everything I say, you'd be me!"

~ Miles Davis

Griffin

« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2008, 09:58:57 pm »
Annihiltion

Click the link!

Haxx

« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2008, 10:00:41 pm »
Corrected xD
I'ma Eat Yo Babiez

Sakmongkol

« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2008, 10:01:43 pm »
Annihiltion

Click the link!

I did, why ???. I know that in the Wikipedia article it is spelt correctly, but Wander left the second A out. Or am I missing something? :-[

~ Miles Davis

Hatten

Re: xtreme Annihilation - [xA]
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2008, 10:09:07 pm »
nope, you are correct
I don't do unintentionall mistakes.

Wander

« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2008, 10:10:56 pm »
True, i made a typo. As i was pointing out someone elses typo, i should have never done that. That way, nobody would ever learn anything and the only outcome would be bad feelings of persons towards eachother, which has never been my intention. So thank you Sakmongol for pointing that out, you have been of help (i presume, because he ignored my typo and spelled it right this time) to the topic starter. I hope i'll be forgiven now ;)
Still, the main intention of my previous post wasn't the typographic correction. I hope it won't be lost ;)

Haxx

« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2008, 11:02:30 pm »
I just noticed in the WK clan thread that i was noted as a multi-clanner.

I left that clan because i didn't feel it was right for me to be playing with a racist.
I was then kicked by Gothica from the clan i joined in opposition to WhiteKnight.
I decided to bring back my old clan that i lead a few years ago.

it's funny what people will say to get respect. xD
I'ma Eat Yo Babiez

Oxygen

« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2008, 12:36:16 am »
Hey, good luck with your clan, Haxx. What is your in-game nick? I hope you'll have a good time here. Welcome =)

I'm Uranium in-game, and thanks for noticing the names lol. We tried to be as creative as possible with anything in the periodic table that could kill a person.
Oxygen would kill a person faster than any of your elements. Therefore I win!

Fuego

« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2008, 12:42:31 am »
True, i made a typo. As i was pointing out someone elses typo, i should have never done that. That way, nobody would ever learn anything and the only outcome would be bad feelings of persons towards eachother, which has never been my intention. So thank you Sakmongol for pointing that out, you have been of help (i presume, because he ignored my typo and spelled it right this time) to the topic starter. I hope i'll be forgiven now ;)
Still, the main intention of my previous post wasn't the typographic correction. I hope it won't be lost ;)
"i" should be capitalized.

Sakmongkol

« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2008, 01:09:59 am »

And there are two K's in Sakmongkol. Now maybe we can let Wander be alone with his typos already :-X

~ Miles Davis

Haxx

« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2008, 02:09:49 am »

And there are two K's in Sakmongkol. Now maybe we can let Wander be alone with his typos already :-X

Lol this only started over the fact that i misspelled annihilation xP

Thanks for correcting me but don't start a whole blog about it :D
I'ma Eat Yo Babiez

Haxx

« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2008, 05:18:50 pm »
We're planning on going global but right now Radium is from Australia, i'm from the US (Uranium), and Mercury is form canada.

on second thought we might just stay in north-American boundaries due to massive amounts of lag in-game.
I'ma Eat Yo Babiez

Steelcrush

« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2008, 06:09:14 pm »
We're planning on going global but right now Radium is from Australia, i'm from the US (Uranium), and Mercury is form canada.

on second thought we might just stay in north-American boundaries due to massive amounts of lag in-game.
You acquire skill with more tolerance of lag.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2008, 07:25:13 pm by Haxx »
http://www.myspace.com/tragicnyc
http://www.myspace.com/lfdltown
Hello my name is Steelc and I don't like you.
Oh shi+, I'm a spammer!!

Haxx

« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2008, 07:25:31 pm »

You acquire skill with more tolerance of lag.

i forgot to mention the time zones as well

accidently clicked modify xD
I'ma Eat Yo Babiez

Steelcrush

« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2008, 07:31:13 pm »
i forgot to mention the time zones as well

accidently clicked modify xD
Oh ok. That's understandable. Ye I saw. I was like "wtf?" but I saw my post hadn't changed.

http://www.myspace.com/tragicnyc
http://www.myspace.com/lfdltown
Hello my name is Steelc and I don't like you.
Oh shi+, I'm a spammer!!

Oxygen

« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2008, 11:15:59 pm »
Yeah, I mean look at this AoG is pro because they have SoUa. Ew was/is pro because they had me. [  ] is pro because of me.

That's all it comes down to. No other reason. Definitely not the skill of the players before they join the clan with laggrz. It all happens when the lagz0rz join.

If you can't tell I'm semi-joking...

Cloud

« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2008, 11:26:42 pm »
I thought you were full-joking.

Hatten

« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2008, 11:28:24 pm »
I thought you weren't joking at all.
I don't do unintentionall mistakes.

Fuego

« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2008, 07:49:03 am »
I just noticed in the WK clan thread that i was noted as a multi-clanner.

I left that clan because i didn't feel it was right for me to be playing with a racist.
I was then kicked by Gothica from the clan i joined in opposition to WhiteKnight.
I decided to bring back my old clan that i lead a few years ago.

it's funny what people will say to get respect. xD
Where are these racism accusations stemming from? I am not a racist, nor shall I be in the forseeable future. Oh, and you joined M80 to oppose me? Correct me if I'm mistaken, but you were still in WK when you joined M80. Apparently you're just a bad clan member, seeing as no clan can hold you. I guess you felt the need to start your own so there would be no authority to answer to for being a dick. Now you can saunter around all you want with your...3? members, pretending to be cool and looking down your nose at Gothica and I. Kudos. You've managed to piss me off more than Goth ever did in all the weeks that we were at each others' throats. I'm glad that you failed in your attempt to kill M80, and I'm glad that xA will go down the drain just as you tried to force M80 to.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2008, 11:26:53 pm by Haxx »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Up