Total servers: 3
Who's still around? (Forum Discussion ) by Qaz, August 19, 2019, 03:09:48 pm
2012 (Forum Discussion ) by Adam August 18, 2019, 08:29:56 pm
[wc] Legacy of the Toilet Warriors Tribute video (Forum Discussion ) by Adam August 18, 2019, 08:24:01 pm
Holidays/Me leaving/me coming back Threads (The World Outside) by Adam August 18, 2019, 08:14:20 pm
Backup server NL
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 95.46.198.26
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Unknown
Unknown – 0lt
IP: 80.186.170.22
Game Mode:
Max Kills: 0
Version: LieroX 0.56b
Players:
M0rtsHeaven
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: xtreme Annihilation - [xA]  (Read 9582 times)

Haxx

xtreme Annihilation - [xA]
« on: December 19, 2008, 03:34:15 am »
Leader(s)
[xA].:Uranium:.  (Haxx)
[xA].:Radium:.
[xA].:Mercury:.

Members
Growing

We Dont Like
[M80] Gothica

Mods played + lt + banned weapons
Mods: MW1.0 Morts , Liero 1.0 & Liero1.1 with 20lt and 100lt

Levels
Castle Strike, Castle Wars, Cave Drawing, Complex, +more.

Rules
No multi-clanning, Absolutely NOT.
Always show respect for your leadership.
Respect the rest of the clan, always.
Please don't use profanity excessively.
Follow forum rules.

Website
Click Here

Clan forums
Almost Ready

Contact
Aim: TheOBGangstuh05

« Last Edit: December 24, 2008, 01:02:30 am by Haxx »
I'ma Eat Yo Babiez

MissingNo.

Re: xtreme Anhialation - [xA]
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2008, 03:50:49 am »
Welcome to LXA, you can edit your post by hitting the modify button.

Atumbra

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2008, 03:55:17 am »
o.O a new clan, hope to play with you guys soon

Steelcrush

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2008, 04:32:34 am »
Good luck with the clan guys. Where are you all from? If I may ask.
http://www.myspace.com/tragicnyc
http://www.myspace.com/lfdltown
Hello my name is Steelc and I don't like you.
Oh shi+, I'm a spammer!!

Haxx

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2008, 04:35:02 am »
We're planning on going global but right now Radium is from Australia, i'm from the US (Uranium), and Mercury is form canada.
I'ma Eat Yo Babiez

Oxygen

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2008, 05:16:23 am »
You guys rock for being named after elements.

Puma

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2008, 05:21:16 am »
maybe you should join. fit in well

Oxygen

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2008, 06:36:38 am »
maybe you should join. fit in well
Naw, this clan is too heavy. I'm a nice, light guy.

Savory

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2008, 06:55:25 am »
You could always be Neon, or Helium

Jeff

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2008, 07:19:17 am »
silly savory  ::)

Puma

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2008, 07:25:47 am »
You could always be Neon, or Helium
silly savory, helium is still to light!

Captain Nack Sparrow

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2008, 10:59:01 am »
Hey, good luck with your clan, Haxx. What is your in-game nick? I hope you'll have a good time here. Welcome =)
nsg

Karmen.

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2008, 11:11:18 am »
Wonderful! Thats great old mortar players joins to LXA and wants to play other mods. btw. theres few players without clan so do ur job and be nice to everybody  ;) GOODLUCK :)

iliera

• "To be is to do"-Socrates; "To do is to be"-Sartre; "Do Be Do Be Do"-Sinatra.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +156/-96
  • 14 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To iliera
  • Vicinity of obscenity
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2008, 11:15:38 am »
good luck with the clan
nice idea with the names
if i would join,i would want to be Fr+H2O

Code

« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2008, 11:16:32 am »
well, i know that this posts are worthless, and that ppl usually post them to get more posts..
so? i'm one of them! yes!

Hi, welcome and goodluck ^^

Johnnyy

« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2008, 12:19:23 pm »
well, i know that this posts are worthless, and that ppl usually post them to get more posts..
so? i'm one of them! yes!

Hi, welcome and goodluck ^^

Welcome to LXA! Goodluck and btw, cool names.

:D yap!

Hatten

« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2008, 01:25:47 pm »
wow, i wanna meet growing! he got a cool name :D
I don't do unintentionall mistakes.

Michiel

« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2008, 01:38:36 pm »
Good luck with your clan

Steelcrush

« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2008, 05:17:10 pm »
We're planning on going global but right now Radium is from Australia, i'm from the US (Uranium), and Mercury is form canada.
Oh cool. Then I might see you guys around. Just don't recruit too many people from just one country, there's always gonna be someone left out now that you already have players from various places.
Oh shi+, I'm a spammer!!

Haxx

« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2008, 08:50:17 pm »
Hey, good luck with your clan, Haxx. What is your in-game nick? I hope you'll have a good time here. Welcome =)

I'm Uranium in-game, and thanks for noticing the names lol. We tried to be as creative as possible with anything in the periodic table that could kill a person.
I'ma Eat Yo Babiez

Wander

« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2008, 09:53:53 pm »
Your clan topic made me wonder if you might mean the word "Annihiltion", because it would kinda fit but if so, isn't spelled right. However, i do like the idea of your clan names. My personal favourite is still hydrogen (Hey, really anything in the table could kill a person), but hey, nice idea :D
Good luck guys :)

Sakmongkol

« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2008, 09:57:38 pm »
Annihiltion

That isn't spelt correctly either! :P (sorry I had to)

Well, good luck from me also! 8)
"If you understood everything I say, you'd be me!"

~ Miles Davis

Griffin

« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2008, 09:58:57 pm »
Annihiltion

Click the link!

Haxx

« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2008, 10:00:41 pm »
Corrected xD
I'ma Eat Yo Babiez

Sakmongkol

« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2008, 10:01:43 pm »
Annihiltion

Click the link!

I did, why ???. I know that in the Wikipedia article it is spelt correctly, but Wander left the second A out. Or am I missing something? :-[

~ Miles Davis

Hatten

Re: xtreme Annihilation - [xA]
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2008, 10:09:07 pm »
nope, you are correct

Wander

« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2008, 10:10:56 pm »
True, i made a typo. As i was pointing out someone elses typo, i should have never done that. That way, nobody would ever learn anything and the only outcome would be bad feelings of persons towards eachother, which has never been my intention. So thank you Sakmongol for pointing that out, you have been of help (i presume, because he ignored my typo and spelled it right this time) to the topic starter. I hope i'll be forgiven now ;)
Still, the main intention of my previous post wasn't the typographic correction. I hope it won't be lost ;)

Haxx

« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2008, 11:02:30 pm »
I just noticed in the WK clan thread that i was noted as a multi-clanner.

I left that clan because i didn't feel it was right for me to be playing with a racist.
I was then kicked by Gothica from the clan i joined in opposition to WhiteKnight.
I decided to bring back my old clan that i lead a few years ago.

it's funny what people will say to get respect. xD
I'ma Eat Yo Babiez

Oxygen

« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2008, 12:36:16 am »

I'm Uranium in-game, and thanks for noticing the names lol. We tried to be as creative as possible with anything in the periodic table that could kill a person.
Oxygen would kill a person faster than any of your elements. Therefore I win!

Fuego

« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2008, 12:42:31 am »
True, i made a typo. As i was pointing out someone elses typo, i should have never done that. That way, nobody would ever learn anything and the only outcome would be bad feelings of persons towards eachother, which has never been my intention. So thank you Sakmongol for pointing that out, you have been of help (i presume, because he ignored my typo and spelled it right this time) to the topic starter. I hope i'll be forgiven now ;)
Still, the main intention of my previous post wasn't the typographic correction. I hope it won't be lost ;)
"i" should be capitalized.

Sakmongkol

« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2008, 01:09:59 am »

And there are two K's in Sakmongkol. Now maybe we can let Wander be alone with his typos already :-X

~ Miles Davis

Haxx

« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2008, 02:09:49 am »

And there are two K's in Sakmongkol. Now maybe we can let Wander be alone with his typos already :-X

Lol this only started over the fact that i misspelled annihilation xP

Thanks for correcting me but don't start a whole blog about it :D
I'ma Eat Yo Babiez

Haxx

« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2008, 05:18:50 pm »

on second thought we might just stay in north-American boundaries due to massive amounts of lag in-game.
I'ma Eat Yo Babiez

Steelcrush

« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2008, 06:09:14 pm »

on second thought we might just stay in north-American boundaries due to massive amounts of lag in-game.
You acquire skill with more tolerance of lag.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2008, 07:25:13 pm by Haxx »
Oh shi+, I'm a spammer!!

Haxx

« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2008, 07:25:31 pm »

You acquire skill with more tolerance of lag.

i forgot to mention the time zones as well

accidently clicked modify xD
I'ma Eat Yo Babiez

Steelcrush

« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2008, 07:31:13 pm »
i forgot to mention the time zones as well

accidently clicked modify xD
Oh ok. That's understandable. Ye I saw. I was like "wtf?" but I saw my post hadn't changed.

Oh shi+, I'm a spammer!!

Oxygen

« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2008, 11:15:59 pm »
Yeah, I mean look at this AoG is pro because they have SoUa. Ew was/is pro because they had me. [  ] is pro because of me.

That's all it comes down to. No other reason. Definitely not the skill of the players before they join the clan with laggrz. It all happens when the lagz0rz join.

If you can't tell I'm semi-joking...

Cloud

« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2008, 11:26:42 pm »
I thought you were full-joking.

Hatten

« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2008, 11:28:24 pm »
I thought you weren't joking at all.

Fuego

« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2008, 07:49:03 am »

I left that clan because i didn't feel it was right for me to be playing with a racist.
I was then kicked by Gothica from the clan i joined in opposition to WhiteKnight.

Where are these racism accusations stemming from? I am not a racist, nor shall I be in the forseeable future. Oh, and you joined M80 to oppose me? Correct me if I'm mistaken, but you were still in WK when you joined M80. Apparently you're just a bad clan member, seeing as no clan can hold you. I guess you felt the need to start your own so there would be no authority to answer to for being a dick. Now you can saunter around all you want with your...3? members, pretending to be cool and looking down your nose at Gothica and I. Kudos. You've managed to piss me off more than Goth ever did in all the weeks that we were at each others' throats. I'm glad that you failed in your attempt to kill M80, and I'm glad that xA will go down the drain just as you tried to force M80 to.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2008, 11:26:53 pm by Haxx »

Desmond

• 5 4 5 8 7 7 5 5 4 3 7 7 6 1 1 3 <-- the first music title! (aint it gay and lovely Haze)
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +80/-16
  • 3488 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Desmond
  • Beautiful madness.
« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2008, 08:18:43 am »
Being in a clan matters? The more people in a clan, the more successful you are?

*Oh*

Your pathetic and useless feud taught me.

By the way, [  ] is not a pro clan. I have never seen a pro clan in my entire life. I mean, I don't even know what that means! Anyway, is [  ] really a clan? Last time I checked, it was not.

Fuego

« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2008, 08:31:21 am »
Being in a clan matters? The more people in a clan, the more successful you are?

*Oh*

Your pathetic and useless feud taught me.

By the way, [  ] is not a pro clan. I have never seen a pro clan in my entire life. I mean, I don't even know what that means! Anyway, is [  ] really a clan? Last time I checked, it was not.
No, the amount of people in a clan doesn't determine how successful it is. Nothing can accurately determine what makes a clan "successful", or even "good". For this reason, clans cannot be defined as good or bad, simply as being clans. Clan wars mean nothing either, the reason being that clans cannot be determined by the skill of their players, because skill can change. You might lose to a clan in a clan war one day, and a week later, pwn them. Clans are just an organized (or not-so-organized) group of players with a common set of beliefs and principles. Nothing more, nothing less.

Desmond

• 5 4 5 8 7 7 5 5 4 3 7 7 6 1 1 3 <-- the first music title! (aint it gay and lovely Haze)
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 3488 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Desmond
  • Beautiful madness.
« Reply #42 on: December 22, 2008, 08:34:38 am »
I was being sarcastic.

Steelcrush

« Reply #43 on: December 22, 2008, 05:38:06 pm »
No, the amount of people in a clan doesn't determine how successful it is. Nothing can accurately determine what makes a clan "successful", or even "good". For this reason, clans cannot be defined as good or bad, simply as being clans. Clan wars mean nothing either, the reason being that clans cannot be determined by the skill of their players, because skill can change. You might lose to a clan in a clan war one day, and a week later, pwn them. Clans are just an organized (or not-so-organized) group of players with a common set of beliefs and principles. Nothing more, nothing less.
Oh goodness. Seems you've got a lot to learn about LX and LXA.  ;) Through experience you'll find out thou. Enough spam here anyways.
Oh shi+, I'm a spammer!!

Haxx

« Reply #44 on: December 22, 2008, 11:27:12 pm »

Where are these racism accusations stemming from? I am not a racist, nor shall I be in the forseeable future. Oh, and you joined M80 to oppose me? Correct me if I'm mistaken, but you were still in WK when you joined M80. Apparently you're just a bad clan member, seeing as no clan can hold you. I guess you felt the need to start your own so there would be no authority to answer to for being a dick. Now you can saunter around all you want with your...3? members, pretending to be cool and looking down your nose at Gothica and I. Kudos. You've managed to piss me off more than Goth ever did in all the weeks that we were at each others' throats. I'm glad that you failed in your attempt to kill M80, and I'm glad that xA will go down the drain just as you tried to force M80 to.

1. These accusations are not only based on what i saw but are also words that i have heard from a few [M80] members.
2. I was almost the victim of a hate crime in Georgia visiting a relative. I cant stand racism, nor can i stand you.
3. You have no idea how much i've put into Gothica's clan, thus you have no right to talk shit about something you cant see between me and them.
4. Pretending to look cool is better said than done, as to what you decided to post on youtube, because apparently discrimination against Barack Obama is "Cool" to you.
5. What else is WK supposed to stand for? What else would  White Knights refer to other than a bunch of Klansmen? i think you're just Ku Klux Krazy!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2008, 11:29:09 pm by Haxx »
I'ma Eat Yo Babiez

Fuego

« Reply #45 on: December 23, 2008, 05:35:19 am »

1. These accusations are not only based on what i saw but are also words that i have heard from a few [M80] members.
2. I was almost the victim of a hate crime in Georgia visiting a relative. I cant stand racism, nor can i stand you.
3. You have no idea how much i've put into Gothica's clan, thus you have no right to talk shit about something you cant see between me and them.
4. Pretending to look cool is better said than done, as to what you decided to post on youtube, because apparently discrimination against Barack Obama is "Cool" to you.
5. What else is WK supposed to stand for? What else would  White Knights refer to other than a bunch of Klansmen? i think you're just Ku Klux Krazy!

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL! WhiteKnight3.0 was my halo 2 username. It's just cool. You know, dragons, medieval shit. Call me a nerd, but it's better than being a KKK member, which I am not. That video was funny, and not meant to hurt anyone. Simple comedy. Some people take things so personally...

Oxygen

« Reply #46 on: December 23, 2008, 06:10:17 am »
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL! WhiteKnight3.0 was my halo 2 username. It's just cool. You know, dragons, medieval shit. Call me a nerd, but it's better than being a KKK member, which I am not. That video was funny, and not meant to hurt anyone. Simple comedy. Some people take things so personally...
Every capitalised 'Lol' you use is a IQ point you lost. If we say you began at 40 IQ points I calculate you now have...

Negative 80 IQ points. Wow, I didn't know that was even possible. You redefine the word 'stupid'.

Haxx

« Reply #47 on: December 23, 2008, 07:20:55 pm »

how would you feel if someone tried to shoot you because you were a different skin color?
I'ma Eat Yo Babiez

Steelcrush

« Reply #48 on: December 23, 2008, 07:56:08 pm »
I don't know you guys and I already think you're lame.  :D Stop trying to act cooler than you are. Both of you. Keep this strictly a clanthread. Haxx if anyone tries to start crap here just delete it.  ::)
Oh shi+, I'm a spammer!!

Fuego

« Reply #49 on: December 23, 2008, 08:52:07 pm »

how would you feel if someone tried to shoot you because you were a different skin color?
I would feel terrified and violated, just as you probably did. I'm not saying that hate crimes are a good thing, or even remotely acceptable in any way. I can't possibly understand what you went through, nor am I likely every to. For that, I am sorry. I just want you to understand that I AM NOT RACIST!

Desmond

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 3488 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Desmond
  • Beautiful madness.
« Reply #50 on: December 23, 2008, 09:18:52 pm »
My worm color is blue. I killed white Gyogyi several times. I am a racist.

iliera

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 14 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To iliera
  • Vicinity of obscenity
« Reply #51 on: December 23, 2008, 11:14:27 pm »
I HATE RACISTS
and i'm not racist
wtf how's it possible?

Sakmongkol

« Reply #52 on: December 23, 2008, 11:18:01 pm »
wtf how's it possible?

Duh, racists are not a race, you can hate them without being one :P

~ Miles Davis

iliera

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 14 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To iliera
  • Vicinity of obscenity
« Reply #53 on: December 23, 2008, 11:26:16 pm »
wtf how's it possible?

Duh, racists are not a race, you can hate them without being one :P

Racism, by its simplest definition, is the belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race. People with racist beliefs might hate certain groups of people according to their racial groups. In the case of institutional racism, certain racial groups may be denied rights or benefits, or get preferential treatment. Racial discrimination typically points out taxonomic differences between different groups of people, even though anybody can be racialised, independently of their somatic differences. According to the United Nations conventions, there is no distinction between the term racial discrimination and ethnic discrimination.

Sakmongkol

« Reply #54 on: December 23, 2008, 11:39:55 pm »
Yeah but still, racists don't form any racial or ethnic group, i.e. a group of people who share some common heritage or genetically linked physical features or such. You could say there are races such as Caucasoid, Mongoloid, Australoid and so on, but not a 'race of racists'.

~ Miles Davis

Desmond

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 3488 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Desmond
  • Beautiful madness.
« Reply #55 on: December 24, 2008, 12:34:52 am »
Hey.

Hey hey hey.

Racism is a normal phenomenon of our shitty society. It<s everywhere. Get over it!

Captain Nack Sparrow

« Reply #56 on: December 24, 2008, 12:54:41 am »
wtf dont act as ifg mnyoir smart
nsg

Haxx

« Reply #57 on: December 24, 2008, 01:06:13 am »

I would feel terrified and violated, just as you probably did. I'm not saying that hate crimes are a good thing, or even remotely acceptable in any way. I can't possibly understand what you went through, nor am I likely every to. For that, I am sorry. I just want you to understand that I AM NOT RACIST!

Well thanks for understanding. Since then I haven't been able to cope with the fact that hate crimes and racism still exists, partially the reason why i never visit Georgia again and i don't find many things funny, but thanks.
I'ma Eat Yo Babiez

RussG

« Reply #58 on: December 24, 2008, 02:23:00 am »
merry x-mas, m'fightin maties

Fuego

« Reply #59 on: December 24, 2008, 03:08:19 am »
Not a problem. I decided not to quote your response in this one, lest we fill up your clanthread will one massive quoted reply.

Fuego

« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2009, 09:13:23 am »
Every capitalised 'Lol' you use is a IQ point you lost. If we say you began at 40 IQ points I calculate you now have...

Negative 80 IQ points. Wow, I didn't know that was even possible. You redefine the word 'stupid'.
Although that was probably meant as an insult, I take that as a compliment.

Fuego

« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2009, 09:16:46 am »
I'm confused, is this clan dead or not? Am I gravedigging? Exactly how long does a clan have to be inactive to have their clanthread locked and them labelled, "dead" or "inactive" or something? Why do I ask so many questions? Do I actually have a point to make or do I just like the sound of my own voice?

Hatten

« Reply #62 on: February 14, 2009, 10:56:04 am »
2 months is enough for it to be gravedigging, especially if you don't add anything to the discussion.
They are probably dead/inactive, so i lock the thread. Pm me if somebody want it reopened.

Hatten

« Reply #63 on: May 02, 2009, 10:07:18 pm »
It has been confirmed that the leader won't come back and lead this clan, he sent me a pm.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]   Go Up

anything