Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Level] Dark Tomb  (Read 732 times)

Asrack

[Level] Dark Tomb
« on: December 13, 2008, 12:10:50 pm »
90% of the stuff was created in MS Paint. :D

Anyway, the level is the basic of what I wanted. Like I say about everything, maybe I will revisit it later. It's basically a dark alter in a tomb. I wanted to throw some pentagrams, and torture tools, more ways, but it became a pain and I've been working all night, so I'm going with what I have for now.

The ground looks terrible, I know.  As you can see in the middle I did a gradient.. Well let me tell you, there is no ****ing way in hell I was going to do  that all the way around in Paint. Deal with it.

The only thing that is not mine is the spider webs. I kinda copied and edited them a bit. The sky was made in Photoshop, nothing special. Other than that, everything else is mine.  Enjoy.
Screenshot
Download
« Last Edit: December 13, 2008, 12:13:36 pm by Asrack »

Calvi

• If only God would give me some clear sign! Like making a large deposit in my name at a Swiss bank.
  • LXA know-it-all.
  • Schwartz: +20/-1
  • 2865 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Calvi
  • "Oh my gods! It's a Calvi!"
Re: [Level] Dark Tomb
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2008, 01:40:53 pm »
- Space between table and chairs should be solid. Instead, you could be stucked there I think.
- I would make 1 more entrance, between the table and the tower. I guess it would prevent camping on the table, which seems to be a very safe place.  (How about removing the candlestick and adding a destroyable chandelier which could be a path to the top?)
- Sky seems pretty empty, maybe you should add a few bats, stars, moon?
- As you said, ground is horrible. Maybe you should copy dirt level's one, adding many bones, as it would fit to the level's spirit.

Otherwise, the gameplay seems pretty good. I think it's a good job. Looking forward to play it with real players.
Pages: [1]   Go Up