Server list not available
Straight - [Str8] ([Str8]) by Marten October 25, 2020, 03:43:13 pm
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Domination  (Read 16390 times)

Xandoz

Re: Domination
« Reply #100 on: March 16, 2009, 09:29:31 pm »
No Lodur, there was other games in between that but Kurt wasnt there so he didnt know about them.

[WvW] has taken domination and now controls all 10 maps.

[WvW] 1-0 {Q} | WvW defended Fossil Facility
[WvW] 1-0 {Q} | WvW captured Liero Factory Maintenance

1. Liero Factory Maintenance [WvW]
2. Cave Drawing [WvW]
3. Destruction Dome [WvW]
4. Fossil Facility [WvW]
5. Gears2 [WvW]
6. Jail Break [WvW]
7. Snuss Industry [WvW]
8. Jukke Dome [Wvw]
9. Liero Factory Revisited [WvW]
10. Ore Quarry [WvW]

I want to say thanks to Milec for creating another great competition in LX. Thanks.

AgnituS

« Reply #101 on: March 16, 2009, 09:35:13 pm »
Holy cow, we rule! Great job guys!  :-\

Thanks for this tournament MilEc

Legend

« Reply #102 on: March 16, 2009, 09:36:30 pm »
It was a decent competition, offered many challenging and enjoyable battles. I'm sure this contest has potential to be a great annual competition, like Fightbox is.

Frey

« Reply #103 on: March 16, 2009, 10:07:50 pm »
3 hoorays :)
Indeed, I enjoyed playing this competition a lot. Great idea MileC!
Looking forward to the next but first,, FB! :)

MiLeC

• Ow Kurt wanna kiss and make up, please I miss your furry hippy face :*:*
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +49/-15
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
  • Wolf in a sheep's clothing
« Reply #104 on: March 17, 2009, 12:14:36 am »
No Lodur, there was other games in between that but Kurt wasnt there so he didnt know about them.

[WvW] has taken domination and now controls all 10 maps.

[WvW] 1-0 {Q} | WvW defended Fossil Facility
[WvW] 1-0 {Q} | WvW captured Liero Factory Maintenance

1. Liero Factory Maintenance [WvW]
2. Cave Drawing [WvW]
3. Destruction Dome [WvW]
4. Fossil Facility [WvW]
5. Gears2 [WvW]
6. Jail Break [WvW]
7. Snuss Industry [WvW]
8. Jukke Dome [Wvw]
9. Liero Factory Revisited [WvW]
10. Ore Quarry [WvW]

I want to say thanks to Milec for creating another great competition in LX. Thanks.

Gongratulations for [WvW] for winning the tourny. Your win didn't came as a big suprise. My personal opinion is that [WvW] is prolly most stable clan what comes playing great from cw to cw. Big amount of players who shares great amount of determination.
Wich prolly have created in the long run very high level of individual skills. But as we know idividual skills ain't enough in LX. WvW also performs great teamgaming from game to game in my opinion way more higher level than for example Kemp and Quafas did. Especially oSq and Legend are pretty much perfectly balanced duo.

My personal opinion about top 2 players of the tourny

Player of the tourny

- Legend: Amazing talent of agressivity compined to superb reflexes and calm nerves. In my opinion most valuable player of the WvW.

Runner Up

- Lodur: Most important player for his clan, can alone turn games to win. Key player of Q with great determination. Hopefully stays loyal for his clan.

Hehe, we talked with Turma after recent cw with WvW. That BOYS have really became better than us. I can say it's pretty rare that me and Turma comes to agree same time after cw that we didn't stood a chance.
Anyways, I personally think that this tourny is made in a way, that it's imbossiple to win without true domination in classic settings. Here you have to play so many rounds away and home server. That winning the tourny actually becames very long process. It needs huge amount of determination and consistency to gain control of all maps.

So therby WvW stays clan of the year 2009 for me, as long as there is more challenging clan competition created.

I belive this tourny format tests skills and clan of the year in a way wich I always fancyed about. Ofcourse this aswell as all tournys needs dedication from all participating clans.

It can be hard to play competitive games when there is bitter defeats in a game like LX.

So therby first time ever in LX, my humble kneel towards these two clans [WvW] and {Q} You guys really are though fighters and honourable fighters. Quite an amazing from Q to play till the end and still stand proud fighting till the bitter end.
For sure some clans could have suddendly and suprisingly start to show great inactivity in a moment when loss seems obvious.

If there will be clans like these two also in future. Theres going to be much fun in LX, and also grandpapa like me will love to stay around and compete in this lovely game. 

But still boys are boys. Osp will win next year, KIDDOS!!! Muahahahah  :-*

Once again thanks for all participants, I really hoped this tourny to get finished and it did. I am happy about it.

I also aswell do hope that we have here beginning of new traditional competition for cool clans.

SorZ

« Reply #105 on: March 17, 2009, 08:54:46 am »
I loved this tournament, the tourny-machine has striked again!
So my question is: When will next start? =D

I also want to thank my clan, for fighting brave and hey.. even if we finally lost all our maps to the rival clan number one - we ended on 2nd place of Domination 2008/2009. Which is not bad imo.

Proppz.
 - SorZ
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up