Liero v1.0 – 100lt
IP: 144.76.67.162
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41]   Go Down

Author Topic: Suomen ammattiliittojen keskusjärjestö - [Sak]  (Read 75437 times)

Janko

Re: Suomen ammattiliittojen keskusjärjestö - [Sak]
« Reply #800 on: July 13, 2011, 11:31:49 pm »
Was fun! Good practice! Looking forward to doing more of it. Nothing like a little competition to keep up the motivation.

Janko

« Reply #801 on: July 24, 2011, 02:22:43 am »
Since I've played for some time, I think it's time for some superficial info. Compared to most of the other höylers, I'm an old bastard. 26 and counting. In my early years, I was one of the best players ever in elasto mania and Outlaws. Those carreers ended when I started drinking and discovering the outside world when I was 16. I still drink, but I feel too old to get completely f*'ed everytime I'm out, so I have found great pleasure in getting my ass kicked occasionaly in Liero. Unfortunately my skills are slowly improving, and soon I will destroy you all. That's it for now!

-Janks

Janko

« Reply #802 on: July 31, 2011, 07:48:47 pm »
hoho, just noticed my last post now. Guess I still drink more then I like to admit =).

And another thing, any hope of doing some more competetions and CW's from now on? Though I still need to improve my skills, I feel competitions are great ways to learn, and great entertainment. But if your uncomfortable with losing, I can keep practising "on my own".

By the way, since we're the by far most musically developed clan, we should also use this thread for occasional musical inspiration. Pick of the day is this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iysK9Gz1wNA

Sakmongkol

« Reply #803 on: July 31, 2011, 09:14:54 pm »
And another thing, any hope of doing some more competetions and CW's from now on?
Certainly! Though I think we would need more members, otherwise it's just us two every time and we don't seem to be too active, at least I'm not. So if you know anyone who is not absolutely horrible, recruit them!

By the way, since we're the by far most musically developed clan, we should also use this thread for occasional musical inspiration. Pick of the day is this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iysK9Gz1wNA
OK, good pick! I'll pick this one:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSz79z8cYDw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSz79z8cYDw</a>
"If you understood everything I say, you'd be me!"

~ Miles Davis

Janko

« Reply #804 on: August 06, 2011, 05:44:13 pm »
Soldah is joining us. He is about the the same skill level as me, but he has only played for a month, so his probably gonna improve quickly. Seems like a nice guy too, and if that turns out to be wrong you can kick him.

Sakmongkol

« Reply #805 on: August 06, 2011, 05:45:15 pm »
Soldah is joining us. He is about the the same skill level as me, but he has only played for a month, so his probably gonna improve quickly. Seems like a nice guy too, and if that turns out to be wrong you can kick him.
Sounds great! 8)

~ Miles Davis

Janko

« Reply #806 on: August 07, 2011, 06:50:23 pm »
Seems like he is mii, and that I got screwed, so I guess the search continues. Feel free to tell him off if you see him. And watch out for fakes. He's likely to apply my nick etc.

Merd... So many juvenile assholes out there...

SLak0n

« Reply #807 on: August 07, 2011, 09:49:48 pm »
From what I've heard Soldah is mii's cousin and mii is just staying at Soldah's house for some days and is soon leaving to go home?

Hawk

« Reply #808 on: August 07, 2011, 10:34:11 pm »
That is what I've been told as well. And Soldah told me he left Sak?
Dunno about that.
The best player isn't the one with most kills every game, the best player is the one that has most fun playing.

Janko

« Reply #809 on: August 08, 2011, 12:46:22 pm »
He told me that he was miis cousin too, but weird things happened everytime we played, and I'm way to old for that kind of jerking around. But the main reason is that because of his behavior it's impossible to know who he really is, and I need someone reliable to practise CW's with. And for the record, I asked him to remove his clan tag, so if he said he quit that ones again shows how unreliable he is.

Hawk

« Reply #810 on: August 08, 2011, 01:00:51 pm »
I can dig out the chatlog if you want me to :)
The best player isn't the one with most kills every game, the best player is the one that has most fun playing.

SLak0n

« Reply #811 on: August 08, 2011, 02:36:33 pm »
I saw mii and Soldah in the same server writing and playing at the same time.

How is this possible:o?

Janko

« Reply #812 on: September 18, 2011, 08:03:29 pm »
Hey trusted leader. Are you ok with me joining LaG? Russg wants to revitalize it, and I want to be a CW-loser for a while  :), since I haven't had the oppurtunity to enjoy that part of the game that much, and I'm playing quiet a lot these days.

Note that mentally you you will always be my leader =).

Sakmongkol

« Reply #813 on: September 19, 2011, 11:04:36 am »
Hey trusted leader. Are you ok with me joining LaG? Russg wants to revitalize it, and I want to be a CW-loser for a while  :), since I haven't had the oppurtunity to enjoy that part of the game that much, and I'm playing quiet a lot these days.

Note that mentally you you will always be my leader =).

No problemo! 8)

~ Miles Davis

Hawk

« Reply #814 on: September 19, 2011, 02:57:03 pm »
Sak is all alone :(

Gaston

« Reply #815 on: September 19, 2011, 09:42:30 pm »
Well, if it comforts him, there's plenty of room for him at [Sak].2 aka [OwZ]
26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

Sakmongkol

« Reply #816 on: September 19, 2011, 10:37:47 pm »
Well, if it comforts him, there's plenty of room for him at [Sak].2 aka [OwZ]

I laugh at your pitiful implication!

~ Miles Davis

Janko

« Reply #817 on: October 01, 2011, 01:30:20 pm »
This performance is so awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4ouPGGLI6Q

Sakmongkol

« Reply #818 on: November 10, 2011, 02:35:37 am »
I'm leaving Sak again, I had moderate fun this time but so long and good luck! 8)

~ Miles Davis
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41]   Go Up