Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19   Go Down

Author Topic: Avalanche - ~A~  (Read 41916 times)

*Gyogyi*

• AoG sucks compares to Osp, I know it, but I just act like AoG is better. I also have a crush on Bart.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +37/-4
  • 2593 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To *Gyogyi*
  • Jordy and myself in August--RETIRED
Re: Avalanche - ~A~
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2008, 01:05:48 am »
well even I made myself to open up this thread and say good luck to you guys. ;)

PS: Yes I did.

K. Done.
-
create your own brute here: http://kicsidzsiii.mybrute.com  (by this u also help me:)

Flare

« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2008, 06:47:48 pm »
Our first full cw.

~A~ vs [pFe]
2     -     0

Classic 100%, LFr - A
Classic 20% Rifle, LFr - pFe
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 10:37:21 pm by Flare »

Flare

« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2008, 09:41:04 pm »
~A~ vs pFe
0      -      2

WH40K 100%, FF - pFe
Classic 20% Rifle, LFr - A
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 09:44:19 pm by Flare »

Sebbe

« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2008, 09:43:26 pm »
~A~ vs pFe
0      -      2

WH40K 100%, FF - pFe

I can't really imagine to see that pFe players have been running more than you fellas. You must've gone offensive or something. What's going on?!

Flare

« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2008, 09:45:28 pm »
~A~ vs pFe
0      -      2

WH40K 100%, FF - pFe

I can't really imagine to see that pFe players have been running more than you fellas. You must've gone offensive or something. What's going on?!

Look at the pic and their pings... =D
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 09:47:09 pm by Flare »

Sebbe

« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2008, 09:47:58 pm »
Good players like you must have the proper skills to win against laggers, right?

Flare

« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2008, 09:50:09 pm »
Good players like you must have the proper skills to win against laggers, right?

We dont care. And pFe players are good too, so what is your point? Are you still pissed because of that V cw? XD

Captain Nack Sparrow

« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2008, 09:51:11 pm »
~A~ vs pFe
0      -      2

WH40K 100%, FF - pFe

Cant really believe that, never saw them lagging.

Edit: Never saw Mush lagging, baQ is from Germany.  :P
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 09:54:08 pm by Nack. »
nsg

Flare

« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2008, 09:54:12 pm »
~A~ vs pFe
0      -      2

WH40K 100%, FF - pFe

Cant really belive that, never saw them lagging.

Now is first time then... I dont know why they lagged, baq died almost normally and he was only one who is not from Finland. O,o

Captain Nack Sparrow

« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2008, 09:58:00 pm »
~A~ vs pFe
0      -      2

WH40K 100%, FF - pFe

Now is first time then... I dont know why they lagged, baq died almost normally and he was only one who is not from Finland. O,o
Hostile -> ping 60
Whatever, but I have to agree that they improved.
nsg

Flare

« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2008, 10:01:40 pm »
~A~ vs pFe
0      -      2

WH40K 100%, FF - pFe

Hostile -> ping 60
Whatever, but I have to agree that they improved.

I know Hostiles ping was normal, but still he didnt die normaly. But i understand it because Hostiles server lags for me too, but still i got good ping at there. O,o

QuiverS

« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2008, 02:16:55 am »
you know...

there is a slight chance that maybe:

Despite low ping, passing through with a ss upclose in highspeed is enough to hit on the attackers screen but miss the load with 1 px on the opponents screen. If he seems to get showered with cannon/handguns/doomsdays he might on his screen be (by accident or skill) dodging every projectile. Spectators and opponent think when they watch the game "hm soo many bullets hit him on my screen, eventhough he might have avoided one or two no chance he could avoid all of them cuz he has low ping!", but trust me he can. That is what happened last time I cwd WVW between me and osq. I could only imagine how it must have looked on his screen. Also that healthbar is misleading, we know it is, but we forget it often esp if he has been on "empty" for what seems a eternity, and getting hits after hits on the screen.

well said mister smart(shit)brain, total agreement.

Flare

« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2008, 06:40:25 am »
you know...

Despite low ping, passing through with a ss upclose in highspeed is enough to hit on the attackers screen but miss the load with 1 px on the opponents screen. If he seems to get showered with cannon/handguns/doomsdays he might on his screen be (by accident or skill) dodging every projectile. Spectators and opponent think when they watch the game "hm soo many bullets hit him on my screen, eventhough he might have avoided one or two no chance he could avoid all of them cuz he has low ping!", but trust me he can. That is what happened last time I cwd WVW between me and osq. I could only imagine how it must have looked on his screen. Also that healthbar is misleading, we know it is, but we forget it often esp if he has been on "empty" for what seems a eternity, and getting hits after hits on the screen.

But I am not mr allknowing internet packet transfer guy so, just using nominator logic.

Yeah thats right, but we played rifles. =P And first game wasnt that hard at all because WH40K has weapons wich takes like 50-100%.

Sebbe

« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2008, 06:58:57 am »
you know...

But I am not mr allknowing internet packet transfer guy so, just using nominator logic.

Yeah thats right, but we played rifles. =P And first game wasnt that hard at all because WH40K has weapons wich takes like 50-100%.

No, you are not able to run in WH40K. Just admit it!

Flare

« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2008, 12:18:35 pm »
you know...

No, you are not able to run in WH40K. Just admit it!

We didnt run and thats it, luffy saved lives beginning of first round and didnt play in 2nd round. Do you think your playing style is perfect? I dont think so.

Enough talk of that cw, we lost and maybe next time there is no lagging problems.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 12:20:10 pm by Flare »

Sebbe

« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2008, 09:59:54 pm »

Code

« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2008, 10:21:29 pm »
I know, i shouldn't post this because i have nothing to do with it.
I just don't understand why you, krystal, hates ~A~ ?
and why is that single clanwar so importand? Ofcourse you're right, RIPers aren't in game every day, but c'mon it's just a clanwar and it should be played because of fun.
It's still a game huh? ::)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 10:27:14 pm by Code »

Howdy

« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2008, 10:43:40 pm »
Keep those words in you Krystal. Remember that this is just a game. ****ing cool game.
Damn cold night.

Thor

« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2008, 11:09:52 pm »
Aegir, stop whining, stop talking, stop posting. You suck that's it.

OR SHOULD I SAY: You're all crap.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 11:12:58 pm by Thor »

Lablad

« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2008, 11:12:27 pm »
I dont see any other clan that would want to play with you  if your attitude towards them would be like this...get over it
« Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 11:16:19 pm by Lablad »
#Winner of the Blood Red Tournament
#King of Classic
#God Of War 2009
#Winner of the FFW
#Winner of Multimod tourney 2008
#Winner of Champions League 3
#2nd Place in Big Price Day
#2nd Place in 100lt Lamda Tourney
#3rd Place in LXA Tournament III
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19   Go Up

anything