Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: roblox soldier FTW  (Read 4215 times)

miri

Re: roblox soldier FTW
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2008, 01:32:07 pm »
everyone shut the **** up im doing my best and i dont need help by rukiSO STOP SPAMMING S**T

Seriously, what the flying **** is wrong with you?
I hate your skin, it is very ugly. I could have been silent if you wouldn't have created such drama over it.

fine person.
[Cop] miri

Hugglebunny

« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2008, 08:30:36 pm »
everyone shut the **** up im doing my best and i dont need help by rukiSO STOP SPAMMING S**T
Haha, why publish it if you dont want them too help you? or even say if it were good or bad? Maybe your best just aint enough then :(

Gigolo

« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2008, 08:41:24 pm »
Aww cmon guys, it's not that bad. My 3 year old cousin colored something similar to it, it was a little better than blase's, but that's not the point!

Seriously blase, I gotta agree with them, it's not that great and at first people were only trying to help you. Ruki's post was excellent and you just got pissed. You're lucky he even took the time to give you that advice and yet you just flame him for it and everyone else who gives you any negative criticism. Now people are just taking stabs at you because it is fun to piss off insecure little buggers like you... you brought it all upon yourself mate.

Quote from: blase
Great that you are doing your best!
Sucks that your best sucks.
If you don't need Ruki's help, then whose help do you actually want? Hmm? Oh I'll wait for the answer...
Also, it's not spamming if it's relevant to the thread it's in :P

Edit: I also gave you the benefit of the doubt and tried downloading it to test it out, it actually looks worse ingame, somehow...
It was a waste of space then, so I deleted it and am now currently writing a letter to my ISP apologizing for wasting bandwidth downloading something like that.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2008, 08:46:16 pm by Gigolo »
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up