Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Monkey Gorilla Dog & co - [MGD]  (Read 12683 times)

Candyman

Monkey Gorilla Dog & co - [MGD]
« on: August 13, 2008, 01:39:36 am »

Animals:
[MGD]-Falcon  Level X (active)*

[MGD]-Shark  Level 1  (active)*
[MGD]-Lycan Level  1  (active)*
[MGD]-Cobra Level 1  (active)
[MGD]-Bunny  Level  2 (active)
[MGD]-Cheetah Level 3  (active)

Trials:
none

The * behind the members indicates that the member can host a server.

Rules
Level X: Boss level- Only Falcon, Coyote, and Koala are currently at this level. They have the power to recruit,
kick out members, and start clanwars. Can also overturn decisions made by other levels and upgrade rankings.
Level 1: Elite level- Level 1 members can start clanwars if there is more than 1 MGD member above or equal to them
in status. Level 1 members have been with MGD for quite a long time.
Level 2: Veteran level- Level 2 members can start clanwars if there is more than 1 MGD member above them in status.
 Level 2 members have been with MGD for a adequate amount of time.
Level 3: Novice level- Level 3 members are usually newly recruited and have no special abilities but have passed testing.
Trial Members: New Recruit- Trial members have no special abilities. They have not yet passed or are awaiting testing.

There shall only be 25 Official Members at any given point. No more than that. Inactive members do not count as an official member until they have confirmed they are active again. The same goes for Trial Members. Trial Members are not Offcial members until they have passed testing. New recruits can be made, but to keep the quality and competitiveness of the clan, any Unofficial member that wants official status must take the place of an official member. This will be done with A DUEL TO THE DEATH. Best 2 out of 3. Winner becomes or stays official member. Loser must remove MGD name and tags. And to decide who duels who, the trial or inactive member must duel the lowest ranking or pooled member with the lowest level. This will constantly improve the quality of MGD members by filtering out the worst and keeping the best. To those that are sadly beaten and must leave, they can either choose to leave, or can stay an Honorary Member, having the title : [H-mgd]-Animalname.

As [MGD] is in a rebuilding state, any member regardless of level may recruit whomever they seem good enough, But they must have the points checked off stated in the Recruitment section at our Homepage. Also, the recruited member must post their name on the Free Talk section so they may be added to the 'Trial Members' section until a Level 1 or Higher passes them to become an official member.

Mods played + lt + banned weapons
Liero 1.0, 100lt, Limited weapons (Classic)
Liero 1.0, 20lt, Limited weapons (Rifles)
Modern Warfare, 3~20lt, Limited Weapons (Mortar Launchers)
Modern Warfare, 100lt, Unlimited Weapons
8-Bit Warfare v1.2,  100lt,  Limited Weapons
WH40K 0.13, 36lt, Limited Weapons
MSF II, 100lt, Unlimited Weapons

Levels
Almost every Level

So far, [MGD] has allianced with:

(V) - Approved by (V) Purplehaze
|FeaR| - Approved by |FeaR!|Darkstar<1>
|22.5| - Approved by |22.5|V.Ellery
.TrU] - Approved by .TrU]*Fle0n

Clanwar results
[MGD]  vs  {Q}  =  0-2
[MGD]  vs  {Q} = 1-2
[MGD]  vs  [Osp] = 0-2

MGD downloads
http://mgd-animal.webs.com/mgddownloads.htm

Website
www.mgd-animal.webs.com

Contact
pm me or coyote
« Last Edit: August 16, 2008, 02:47:45 pm by Candyman »
~Camel brothers~

Ruki

Re: Monkey Gorilla Dog & co - [MGD]
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2008, 02:03:43 am »
Welcome to LXA, Monkey Gorilla Dog & co. Make sure to read the forum rules, you can edit your posts with Modify button and search function is a huge friend of yours. Check around, take a look at other clan threads and do not hesitate to ask a question in case you have one. Anyway, enjoy your stay.

SorZ

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 03:02:56 am »
Very welcome to the LXA forum, nice and informative first post - keep it up.

Steelcrush

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2008, 03:12:57 am »
I'll keep my eye on you guys....good luck anyways..
http://www.myspace.com/tragicnyc
http://www.myspace.com/lfdltown
Hello my name is Steelc and I don't like you.
Oh shi+, I'm a spammer!!

Puma

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2008, 03:17:47 am »
hey look my old clan

holocaust

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2008, 05:31:02 am »
you guys never beat us and that cw is unfinished too...and we are 1-0 us up.......

Hostile

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2008, 05:34:27 am »
U won [Cop] 4-2 and (V) 2-1?

MissingNo.

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2008, 05:58:51 am »
They beat Pure and I in that cw. Two mort matches and a rifles I believe.

Savory

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2008, 06:05:34 am »
But without Monkey, Dog, Tiger, or even Leopard....They probably can't hold those cw results up at the moment.  Good luck though!  I always liked the clan of animals, most of you anyway  :P

DevilsEye

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2008, 06:51:01 am »
we all already know you but good luck anyway...

Look into the DevilsEye to see your worst fears.

Candyman

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2008, 10:47:36 am »
Hi
Thanks :) It feels good to join the Alliance. We will give our best with the clan, even if the founders have left.
Please tell us if you want to cw us. I know that there are many "mortar haters" here at lxa so:
We are no "mortars-only clan", but yes, we're sometimes playing mortars in our servers and thats because we have fun while playing morts. :P
Feel free to contact us, if you want to play cws ;)
~Camel brothers~

Desmond

• 5 4 5 8 7 7 5 5 4 3 7 7 6 1 1 3 <-- the first music title! (aint it gay and lovely Haze)
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +80/-16
  • 3488 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Desmond
  • Beautiful madness.
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2008, 10:50:36 am »
Hi

Woo, hang in there man. Your clan is not in the alliance yet, you only have a clanthread on LXA  ;).

Welcome by the way

Candyman

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2008, 11:51:51 am »
Hi

Woo, hang in there man. Your clan is not in the alliance yet, you only have a clanthread on LXA  ;).

Welcome by the way
yeye:P
that's what i ment  ;D
~Camel brothers~

SorZ

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2008, 12:42:01 pm »
I would like to finish our cw, the score is 1-0 for us  :-*

Candyman

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2008, 02:31:06 pm »
[MGD] vs {Q} 0 - 2  :-\

Good games :D
~Camel brothers~

Steelcrush

« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2008, 05:22:24 pm »
I'd love to see screenshots of our supposed cw. I have no knowledge of such a thing.

History:
MGD was created in the midst of the 2005 year and is one of the greatest clan that has ever existed. MGD,  which stands for Monkey, Gorilla, and Dog, was officially created with the recruitment of their first member, known as MGD-Tiger. Not long after, Leopard was recruited;  it was on this date that they realized that MGD would become predominant in the game of Liero. This small North American gang is determined to achieve a godly level, one that rivals any other clan. 

Having more than 10 servers, the multi-clanning and disrespectful MGD-Donkey, who is also known as (V) Pure, became a problem. In order to rid Liero of such a pest, MGD  allied with other clans of strength; namely |FeaR| and <Dragons>.  Then came a week of losing much of the indispensable members that are essential to the survival of the clan. With the inactivity of the original 3 bosses and the intention of keeping the clan strong, Monkey, one of the original 3, made Tiger, Marmot, and Leopard boss level. Now of the highest level, these three are in charge of keeping the dynasty of the most powerful clan ever created. But, now Monkey and Dog have made their triumphant return to pwning. 

Looking for new members, MGD is known everywhere in the world. Although MGD came close to dying, the will of the surviving and new clanners proved to be stronger than ever. The friendship and the unbelieveable teamwork are now the reasons that make MGD so famous.
MGD continue to pwn with only one objective - to dominate the world!

Remember, impossible is nothing!

I rofl'd.
Oh shi+, I'm a spammer!!

Candyman

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2008, 05:29:55 pm »
I'd love to see screenshots of our supposed cw. I have no knowledge of such a thing.
ok, i can talk to the leaders. I wasn't member when they played it, so i don't have any screens.
 :-\

History:
MGD was created in the midst of the 2005 year and is one of the greatest clan that has ever existed. MGD,  which stands for Monkey, Gorilla, and Dog, was officially created with the recruitment of their first member, known as MGD-Tiger. Not long after, Leopard was recruited;  it was on this date that they realized that MGD would become predominant in the game of Liero. This small North American gang is determined to achieve a godly level, one that rivals any other clan. 

Having more than 10 servers, the multi-clanning and disrespectful MGD-Donkey, who is also known as (V) Pure, became a problem. In order to rid Liero of such a pest, MGD  allied with other clans of strength; namely |FeaR| and <Dragons>.  Then came a week of losing much of the indispensable members that are essential to the survival of the clan. With the inactivity of the original 3 bosses and the intention of keeping the clan strong, Monkey, one of the original 3, made Tiger, Marmot, and Leopard boss level. Now of the highest level, these three are in charge of keeping the dynasty of the most powerful clan ever created. But, now Monkey and Dog have made their triumphant return to pwning. 

Looking for new members, MGD is known everywhere in the world. Although MGD came close to dying, the will of the surviving and new clanners proved to be stronger than ever. The friendship and the unbelieveable teamwork are now the reasons that make MGD so famous.

I rofl'd.

hmm.. what's so funny? ::)
~Camel brothers~

Steelcrush

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2008, 06:26:59 pm »
ok, i can talk to the leaders. I wasn't member when they played it, so i don't have any screens.
 :-\

History:

I rofl'd.

hmm.. what's so funny? ::)
Kinda overdramatic and dragged out and such.  :P If you guys really were the best and blah blah blah, it'd be a much better story thou.  ::)
Oh shi+, I'm a spammer!!

Coyote.

« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2008, 07:39:21 pm »
Clan war with {Q}:

[MGD]-Leopard
[MGD]-Coyote

Versus

{Q}SorZ
{Q}Johnnyy
{Q}"Doc"

Match 1: Classic: Lost

Match 2: Mortars: Won XD

Match 3: MSF II: Lost

So [MGD] lost to {Q} : 1-2

I'm pretty sure one of the {Q} members got the screenshots.

Desmond

• 5 4 5 8 7 7 5 5 4 3 7 7 6 1 1 3 <-- the first music title! (aint it gay and lovely Haze)
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +80/-16
  • 3488 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Desmond
  • Beautiful madness.
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2008, 08:43:30 pm »
Heck, I'm pretty sure I'd win a 2 vs 1 in classic against you folks!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All   Go Up