Total servers: 3
Who's still around? (Forum Discussion ) by Punisher for real September 20, 2019, 07:30:42 pm
Backup server NL
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 95.46.198.26
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
baSE ReALiTy
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 80.186.168.74
Max Kills: 15
Players:
M0rtsHeaven
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Max Kills: 12
Players:
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: HOLEY SHIT MY HOUSE WAS ROBBED  (Read 9206 times)

2KNi3

HOLEY SHIT MY HOUSE WAS ROBBED
« on: August 12, 2008, 10:02:30 pm »
I was at the comp ... my dad went to take a shower and my mom went out for shopping 5 min before ... then while my dad was showering ..  and i was on the comp .. and my door was closed , someone came in our apartment stole ALL the money we had in our home .. and there was alot ... ****ING IDIOTS WE ARE ... and they KNEW EXACTLY WHERE IT WAS ... or we think .. the police are doing there investigation .........  I am so shocked right now as i am writing this ... WE HAD NO IDEA WHO IT CUD BE ... all we know is they must of tracked our movement for a long time and must of listened to our conversations for some time before doing this .... i mean my mom went out shopping ... my dad went to shower ... and i was on the comp ... AND BAM he came in without me noticing .. since the door was closed and left and took all the money .. knowing where it was , SHITSHTISHITHSHI , any advice ? My bro and sister and I + parents suspect its someone in our own building ... we dont know who ...
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 12:07:08 am by 2KNi3 »

Ahmed

Re: HOLEY SHIT MY HOUSE WAS ROBBED
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2008, 10:06:01 pm »
I was at the comp ... my dad went to take a shower and my mom went out for shopping 5 min before ... then while my dad was showering ..  and i was on the comp .. and my door was closed , someone came in our apartment stole ALL the money we had in our home .. and there was alot ... ****ING IDIOTS WE ARE ... and they KNEW EXACTLY WHERE IT WAS ... or we think .. the police are doing there investigation .........  I am so shocked right now as i am writing this ... WE HAD NO IDEA WHO IT CUD BE ... all we know is they must of tracked our movement for a long time and must of listened to our conversations for some time before doing this .... i mean my mom went out shopping ... my dad went to shower ... and i was on the comp ... AND BAM he came in without me noticing .. since the door was closed and left and took all the money .. knowing where it was , SHITSHTISHITHSHI , any advice ? My bro and sister and I + parents suspect its someone in our own building ... we dont know who ...

No camera's in the hallways?
Learning about chemistry all day is more fun than anything... sorry LieroX.

MissingNo.

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2008, 10:07:36 pm »
Pay more attention to your surroundings?

Thrudie

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2008, 10:08:11 pm »
Asked from any other naighbours if they saw something?

MissingNo.

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2008, 10:08:42 pm »
Pay more attention to what's going on?

2KNi3

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2008, 10:10:48 pm »

No camera's in the hallways?
NO NO N ON  ..SDFIOSGDIOFSHDIFH this is not the first time this has happened .. our neighbour was robbed ... my car's door was broke into and many other ppl were robbed in this apartment , the last time this happened in our building was in 2006 when they went to steal some $ into someones else home .. the suspects were black ... ( i am not trying to be racist ... its just that they were black ) so i am assuming this robber could be black and could possibly be in our own HALL WAY .. or our own apartment ...   THIS IS HIGHLY SUSPECIOUS ... HOW COULD THEY KNOW WHERE THE $ WAS   .. and while my dad in shower my mom shopping .. and me on the comp ... they did it ... without me noticing ANYTHING ... this is just not a days or 2 work .. they must of tracked us for some time .. NOT anyone could do this ... my parents are happy that  they just stole the money and i didn't get hurt or anything ... because MOST LIKELY  he must of had a weapon of some kind with him .

2KNi3

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2008, 10:12:01 pm »
Pay more attention to your surroundings?

your not helping .. but thanks ... u have no idea how shit i feel right now .. unless it happens to u and u get ALOTTTT OF $ stolen .... u cannnot imagine how shit i am feeling right now .. my whole month is ruined ... no make it my whole year ... besides even if i did see him ... HE MUST OF HAD A WEAPON ... I DID NOT HAVE ANYTHING ... thats why my parents were glad that i was just FINE and not hurt .

MissingNo.

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2008, 10:13:16 pm »
You would think they'd be black. xd
If somebody really wanted to, it'd be easy to sneak around and take some money.
Especially when somebody is on the computer and NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT IS GOING ON.

I don't leave my money lying around. :P

Desmond

• 5 4 5 8 7 7 5 5 4 3 7 7 6 1 1 3 <-- the first music title! (aint it gay and lovely Haze)
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +80/-16
  • 3488 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Desmond
  • Beautiful madness.
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2008, 10:14:51 pm »
Paranoid Android?

So, you get robbed, first thing you do is to tell it to a community you don't give a damn about. What?

I don't know for you, but over here, we store our money in banks. And in our wallets, that we keep on ourselves.

And anyway, how much money did you get robbed? Being the one that was challenging people for 20 bucks, it mustn't be THAT much. Oh, you still owe that money to LK, just to make you feel shittier.

2KNi3

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2008, 10:17:15 pm »
Paranoid Android?

So, you get robbed, first thing you do is to tell it to a community you don't give a damn about. What?

I don't know for you, but over here, we store our money in banks. And in our wallets, that we keep on ourselves.

And anyway, how much money did you get robbed? Being the one that was challenging people for 20 bucks, it mustn't be THAT much. Oh, you still owe that money to LK, just to make you feel shittier.

it was lets say ... 3 years avg canadian income ... YES WERE IDIOTS FOR NOT PUTTING IT IN THE BANK .. and BELIEVEI T OR  NOT .. WE WERE GONNA PUT THE $ IN THE BANK TOMORROW ... CAN U ****ING BELIEVE IT ? god damn it , i just CANT BELIEV EIT .. ITS LIKE SOMETHING OUT OF THE MOVIES , IT ALL SEEMS SOOO DAMN SUSPECIOUS .

MissingNo.

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2008, 10:19:12 pm »
The only thing else I can add is..

lol

Ahmed

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2008, 10:21:04 pm »
Paranoid Android?

A way to make it look like he has no money to give me ;).
Learning about chemistry all day is more fun than anything... sorry LieroX.

2KNi3

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2008, 10:21:16 pm »
The only thing else I can add is..

lol

go **** yourself you heartless moron .

Desmond

• 5 4 5 8 7 7 5 5 4 3 7 7 6 1 1 3 <-- the first music title! (aint it gay and lovely Haze)
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 3488 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Desmond
  • Beautiful madness.
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2008, 10:22:16 pm »
So what you're trying to do is to make me believe that you got 280 grands stolen? You just want people's pity?

*EDIT* Forgot to take in count taxes... So a little below 130 grands raw,  then with expanses, way less.

Probably below 70 grands.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 10:24:39 pm by Desmond »

MissingNo.

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2008, 10:22:46 pm »
I may be heartless, but I at least I pay attention. :P
Honestly though, what kind of advice are we supposed to give you? Other than pay a bit more attention. Hell, I live in a trailer and I keep an eye on everything. At least they took something that can be gotten back. Just be happy that they didn't take anyone's life.
See? I'm not that heartless. :P
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 10:24:20 pm by Anonymous »

Flaw

« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2008, 10:23:06 pm »
Paranoid Android?
Great song.

But anyways, caps wont help at all, too bad it happened, maybe go looking for clues or something, lol.
Life sucks.
"I'm a ****ing starship. I'm allowed to cheat." -  The Arbitary

2KNi3

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2008, 10:23:38 pm »
So what you're trying to do is to make me believe that you got 280 grands stolen? You just want people's pity?

no .. way less then that  way less .. its less then 10k .... but still  , i dont want no pity , why do u always have to think so negative ? try thinking postitive

Asrack

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2008, 10:24:38 pm »
For some odd reason the word Karma comes to mind.

To bad for you, hopefully you find the guy and the money.

Desmond

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 3488 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Desmond
  • Beautiful madness.
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2008, 10:26:01 pm »
10k? 3 year savings? What?

2KNi3

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2008, 10:31:00 pm »
For some odd reason the word Karma comes to mind.

To bad for you, hopefully you find the guy and the money.

thanks .. i just felt like i had to put this out there .. so everyone else can be more careful ... unlike us idiots.. very suspecious though ..

LAST NIGHT there was this burning smell in my room ... like the smell of new electronic etc.... and now its gone .. and WE COULD NTO FIND NOTHING THAT we cud see what the smell was of ... and today our home was robbed ... EVEN IF U 100 % DOUBT U CANT BE ROBBED ... always be suspecious of ur surroundings ... there are alot of ppl out there that just want a destory your life how ever they can .
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up