Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 69.12.73.163
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: HOLEY SHIT MY HOUSE WAS ROBBED  (Read 8649 times)

2KNi3

Re: HOLEY SHIT MY HOUSE WAS ROBBED
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2008, 10:31:00 pm »
For some odd reason the word Karma comes to mind.

To bad for you, hopefully you find the guy and the money.

thanks .. i just felt like i had to put this out there .. so everyone else can be more careful ... unlike us idiots.. very suspecious though ..

LAST NIGHT there was this burning smell in my room ... like the smell of new electronic etc.... and now its gone .. and WE COULD NTO FIND NOTHING THAT we cud see what the smell was of ... and today our home was robbed ... EVEN IF U 100 % DOUBT U CANT BE ROBBED ... always be suspecious of ur surroundings ... there are alot of ppl out there that just want a destory your life how ever they can .

Desmond

• 5 4 5 8 7 7 5 5 4 3 7 7 6 1 1 3 <-- the first music title! (aint it gay and lovely Haze)
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +80/-16
  • 3488 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Desmond
  • Beautiful madness.
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2008, 10:35:54 pm »
This story lacks realism.

2KNi3

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2008, 10:40:16 pm »
This story lacks realism.

i am sorry you feel that way ... I WAS SHOCKED AS HELL .. it was like something out of the movies .. i just cannnot believe this can happen .. and to US ? WE DONT HAVE ANYONE or know of anyone that hates us ... were friends with everyone ... and even if some do hate us .. HOW CUD THEY POSSIBLY KNOW WHERE THE MONEY WAS ?

Desmond

• 5 4 5 8 7 7 5 5 4 3 7 7 6 1 1 3 <-- the first music title! (aint it gay and lovely Haze)
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 3488 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Desmond
  • Beautiful madness.
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2008, 10:44:11 pm »

2KNi3

« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2008, 10:52:12 pm »

Asrack

« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2008, 10:55:45 pm »
I would check he air conditioner.

"Where is a complex place that they would put money if I was trying to hide it"

NightShade

« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2008, 11:03:50 pm »
I suggest you find a new home... Car can't stand alone.. People break in when you guys are home...
Yeah, that was my best suggestion =P
Anyways... good luck on finding the person who did it =)

DevilsEye

« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2008, 11:07:51 pm »
i am still very shaken ... but then again i have always seen a car following us ..

Sounds to me like you might have some issues. Maybe your just trippin and dilusional and  the money is still thier. Or maybe your makin all this up. I dunno bacuae im not thier. I really dont feel sorry for anyone that ONE) keeps 10,ooo$ bucks in thier house TWO) gets robbed with 2 people in the house.

Tell me this. A shower takes an average of about 26 min for the average person in the US. Im guessing its about the same in canada.  So your tellin us that in the time span of lets say 30 mins, a guy cam into your house, was completly silent, stole all your money from two diffrent spots, without you hearing anything, than got out of the house in less than 30 mins. Dont believe it. He would have had to do it right when yor dad went into the bathroom and no robber that is smart enough to watch you and know EXACTLY were you keep 10k bucks is going to rob the house with two people home. Listen kid if your going to get on here and lie make it believable.  And dont give no reply sayin i dont give a shit and stuff cuz if you really did get robed than suks for you.

Look into the DevilsEye to see your worst fears.

2KNi3

« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2008, 11:13:27 pm »
i am still very shaken ... but then again i have always seen a car following us ..

Sounds to me like you might have some issues. Maybe your just trippin and dilusional and  the money is still thier. Or maybe your makin all this up. I dunno bacuae im not thier. I really dont feel sorry for anyone that ONE) keeps 10,ooo$ bucks in thier house TWO) gets robbed with 2 people in the house.

Tell me this. A shower takes an average of about 26 min for the average person in the US. Im guessing its about the same in canada.  So your tellin us that in the time span of lets say 30 mins, a guy cam into your house, was completly silent, stole all your money from two diffrent spots, without you hearing anything, than got out of the house in less than 30 mins. Dont believe it. He would have had to do it right when yor dad went into the bathroom and no robber that is smart enough to watch you and know EXACTLY were you keep 10k bucks is going to rob the house with two people home. Listen kid if your going to get on here and lie make it believable.  And dont give no reply sayin i dont give a shit and stuff cuz if you really did get robed than suks for you.

Listen "kid" uh yeh .. u dont believe me ? u think i am ****ING MAKING THIS UP u little girl ? i am telling u my dad went to shower .. my mom went shopping and i was on the comp .. my bro and sis were out at YMCA ..   AS UNBELIEVABLE AS THIS SOUNDS ... IT HAPPENED . BELIEVE IT .. OR DONT .. I DO NOT GIVE A RAT'S ASS , i dont believe anyone wud be enough of a low life to post a similar event that happend as mine ... only to lie ? WHATS THE ****ING POINT ... WAKE UP ! 

Asrack

« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2008, 11:20:04 pm »

Sounds to me like you might have some issues. Maybe your just trippin and dilusional and  the money is still thier. Or maybe your makin all this up. I dunno bacuae im not thier. I really dont feel sorry for anyone that ONE) keeps 10,ooo$ bucks in thier house TWO) gets robbed with 2 people in the house.

Tell me this. A shower takes an average of about 26 min for the average person in the US. Im guessing its about the same in canada.  So your tellin us that in the time span of lets say 30 mins, a guy cam into your house, was completly silent, stole all your money from two diffrent spots, without you hearing anything, than got out of the house in less than 30 mins. Dont believe it. He would have had to do it right when yor dad went into the bathroom and no robber that is smart enough to watch you and know EXACTLY were you keep 10k bucks is going to rob the house with two people home. Listen kid if your going to get on here and lie make it believable.  And dont give no reply sayin i dont give a shit and stuff cuz if you really did get robed than suks for you.

Listen "kid" uh yeh .. u dont believe me ? u think i am ****ING MAKING THIS UP u little girl ? i am telling u my dad went to shower .. my mom went shopping and i was on the comp .. my bro and sis were out at YMCA ..   AS UNBELIEVABLE AS THIS SOUNDS ... IT HAPPENED . BELIEVE IT .. OR DONT .. I DO NOT GIVE A RAT'S ASS , i dont believe anyone wud be enough of a low life to post a similar event that happend as mine ... only to lie ? WHATS THE ****ING POINT ... WAKE UP ! 

Happeneds all the time on other forum communities.

Boohoo I need attention life sucks, someone listen to me.

Not saying anything, just proving a point. :P

Desmond

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 3488 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Desmond
  • Beautiful madness.
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2008, 11:22:08 pm »

Desmond's Seal of Aprooval!

Oh and, something makes me REALLY laugh.

Listen "kid" uh yeh .. u dont believe me ? u think i am ****ING MAKING THIS UP u little girl ?

Seems like people not believing you pisses you off, by the dissing.

AS UNBELIEVABLE AS THIS SOUNDS

lol.

IT HAPPENED . BELIEVE IT .. OR DONT .. I DO NOT GIVE A RAT'S ASS

Yet!

Listen "kid" uh yeh .. u dont believe me ? u think i am ****ING MAKING THIS UP u little girl ?

Heh.

am assuming its a he .. because i doubt a girl would ever do this ..

Girls are as much capable of theft than mens. If you want to stay in your sexist manner of thinking, keep stabbing your eye.

DarkCharlie

« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2008, 11:27:16 pm »
You get robbed and the best thing you remember is to spam the LieroX forums. Man, you either want to make yourself visible and lie heavily or are a crazy impulsive person.
You know as well as anyone else here that nobody can help you so I really don't see any reason for this spam. Also please try to use normal speech (I mean, without vulgarisms) and DON'T ABUSE CAPS LOCK.
I think this topic should be deleted/locked because it contains vulgarisms, spam and is useless anyway.

Nina

« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2008, 11:32:33 pm »
I was at the comp ... my dad went to take a shower and my mom went blablabla..

Shit happens.

Mr. Pimp

« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2008, 11:48:18 pm »
Like I feel bad for you and all, but your parents are idiots for keeping that much money in their home.  You put money in the bank so it is safe, and guess what your money grows over time too.  A crazy invention the bank is I know.
Prize Rebel My referral links  This site actually works!
http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=445079

Purplehaze

« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2008, 11:54:42 pm »
Tell me this. A shower takes an average of about 26 min for the average person in the US. Im guessing its about the same in canada.  So your tellin us that in the time span of lets say 30 mins, a guy cam into your house, was completly silent, stole all your money from two diffrent spots, without you hearing anything, than got out of the house in less than 30 mins. Dont believe it. He would have had to do it right when yor dad went into the bathroom and no robber that is smart enough to watch you and know EXACTLY were you keep 10k bucks is going to rob the house with two people home. Listen kid if your going to get on here and lie make it believable.  And dont give no reply sayin i dont give a shit and stuff cuz if you really did get robed than suks for you.

You have obviously never seen the show called "It takes a thief" on Discovery Channel. The guy gets in and out of the house almost always under ten minutes, (usually around 5-7) and I've seen him steal stuff worth a total of $100 grand. The show is frigging awesome btw.

Also, I think someone (Asrack?) hit the nail on the head when they used the word "karma."
"I know not with what weapons WWIII shall be fought with, but I know that WWIV shall be fought with sticks and stones." Albert Einstein

Kurt

• I came here for two things, to kick some ass and to drink some beer, looks like the beer is almost finished.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +25/-5
  • 550 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Kurt
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2008, 11:55:51 pm »

Ahmed

« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2008, 11:58:17 pm »
Like I feel bad for you and all, but your parents are idiots for keeping that much money in their home.  You put money in the bank so it is safe, and guess what your money grows over time too.  A crazy invention the bank is I know.

10k in a house isn't to much though. not that i have 10k always laying around in my house.
Learning about chemistry all day is more fun than anything... sorry LieroX.

Flaw

« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2008, 12:02:27 am »
Tell me this. A shower takes an average of about 26 min for the average person in the US.
26 mins on average?! What the hell? You can easily take a shower in like 5 minutes, you don't have to make a camp in there.
And 10k in cash is quite stupid thing to have in a house.

This topic isn't really going anywhere and, imo, should be locked.
"I'm a ****ing starship. I'm allowed to cheat." -  The Arbitary
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up