Total servers: 4
Who's still around? (Forum Discussion ) by Punisher for real September 20, 2019, 07:30:42 pm
Backup server NL
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 95.46.198.26
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Unknown
Unknown – 0lt
IP: 68.5.19.239
Game Mode:
Max Kills: 0
Version: LieroX 0.56b
Players:
baSE ReALiTy
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 80.186.168.74
Max Kills: 15
Players:
M0rtsHeaven
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Max Kills: 12
Players:
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: [Osp] representative makes proclamation notice towards the Men of Valor  (Read 9976 times)

Tafka

Re: [Osp] representative makes proclamation notice towards the Men of Valor
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2008, 10:59:19 am »
I will represent SpAzZ. Guys, please cut the crap. If you don't want play clan wars with (V), don't. Simple, huh? Seriously, who gives a fuk? No need to announce it, or you want to boost your lxa-dick like bart said? I dont know facts, but personally I dont beleive that (V) hacks. Da end
Knew that someone was gonna make a post like this :P

Kristoffer

« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2008, 11:38:52 am »
Haha funny reading acctually! Nothing of this make any sence but it's still something to fight for! Very nice to come and watch LXA and see stuff like this, make me stay  :). To bad im not that active anylonger but this makes me visit.. I dislike both parts, so I wont join any side!

cya

r4mbake

• My frontend is totally shit, link to download doesnt even work -> I dont want people to see it in total so they cant take away my last ounce of self respect. Spammer for life yo!
  • LXA Part Time Adapt
  • Schwartz: +24/-7
  • 690 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To r4mbake
  • FoH>Yuo!!1
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2008, 11:42:09 am »
Haha funny reading acctually! Nothing of this make any sence but it's still something to fight for! Very nice to come and watch LXA and see stuff like this, make me stay  :). To bad im not that active anylonger but this makes me visit.. I dislike both parts, so I wont join any side!

cya
:P
edit:
Have to write something more otherwise i would get warned. "1 word spam post"

so, I miss hammers spam threads. What about you?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 11:44:13 am by r4mbake »

Thanks gusy that made me feel alot better and i tought we were hated in lx!! anyway thats signs that left FoH 50 times not canal... canal only 5 times
-Mc Hammer

sharsh

• Super duper lag shield 150.0. dont even try to kill me, ill just eat your bullets! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +20/-6
  • 1166 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To sharsh
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2008, 12:23:25 pm »
i see you denied that you hack haze but would you kindly say a few words about spec and pure

Purplehaze

« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2008, 01:06:04 pm »
Someone told me that this isn't my business anymore, and that I should stay out of it. I'll let Spectro and Pure answer for themselves.

TeddyKGB

« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2008, 02:35:08 pm »
"I represent [Cop]" ...tss
Its nice too hear that more and more is starting to use hack in cws. It helped us a bit I have to say and now when other does it there will be more close games. Thanks (V)
If I would be serious I would have to say...duh?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 02:40:18 pm by TeddyKGB »

Benn0

• Im a lagging whore, if you see me in your server, PLEASE do not hesitate to kick me out! I HATE LAGGERZ ZOMG MORTORS!
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +33/-12
  • 1117 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Benn0
  • Amaranth
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2008, 03:46:40 pm »
I would also like to take us a little off topic and discuss, other 'rumours'. Not about how (V) plays, but their recent attitude out-of-game. I'm talking about Player Poaching. I've been informed (By reliable sources, note the plural), that certain (Ew) members have been targeted as possible recruitments for (V), and have been actively pursued in the hope that they will quit (Ew) and join (V). This type of behaviour is definitely a tarnish on (V)'s supposedly spotless reputation.
Your point being?
I'm sorry, do you see this as being suitable behaviour for a clan of (V)'s standing? The 'I'm Sorry' was sarcasm by the way. Thought I'd point that out seeing as you clearly did not understand the point of my previous post.

For Benno's safety, please refrain from using big words.
What exactly are your members, candy? And are they trying to steal your mem- candy? Riiight...

Make your own lawn more appealing instead of destroying your neighbours lawn.
Donate rice, improve your vocabulary

Check out Outlawz - The Movie in my profile or directly on Youtube

Spectro

« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2008, 04:38:20 pm »
So yesterday I get a txt on the cellie about getting called out for hacking on lxa. Now I'm here and all I find is a truckload of wordy posts throwing loose accusations and rumors around. Some need to shove this 'civil' conversation up their hollow ass and find a hobby..

Yeah months and months ago I was completely convinced gyo hacked too. But he doesn't and I got over it. And once I lost my negative mindsets that he couldn't die, he just became another kill. I don't hack, exploit lag, or whatever else you think I'm doing. I just load LX and kick ass, plain and simple.

So to settle this I'm going to vid capture myself anytime I play so the world can understand what I actually have to deal with. When I fly through even more walls and occasionally teleport around at 5 fps instead of the not-so-easy-to-play-with 15, you'll know it's because the cameras rolling. Don't forget to say cheese before you explode into red gushes of pixles : D

Tafka

« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2008, 04:41:25 pm »
Gyo hacks! I wont cw with him!

Fray

« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2008, 04:52:24 pm »
Conspiracy i tell you. its more obvious than a nice friend chicken which you crunch in your mout! Deeeeelicous!

Lodur

« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2008, 04:58:54 pm »
Gyo is hard to kill. He hacks too? Shade lags like a pig with braincancer, he cheatz0rs too? Nothing personal Bart an Co. but thats just lame and now we all know that you guys have more imagination than J.R Tolkien. GOOD WORK! ;>

i'll be back tomorrow and then we'll see how many lollable posts you guys have made up 'til then. =D
When you reach max level you stop leveling

[leke]LemonNinja

« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2008, 05:07:17 pm »
Quote from: Murf
Cut the crap, guys.

I totally agree...

Since we get no real facts and it's all about believing or doubting,
could someone please lock this thread?
Really, no one has proven one ****ing thing so far,
I find it annoying to read all your hidden insults and provocations.
This certainly is not material to be discussed on LXA, neither in someones 'hollow ass'.
I don't think the community is interested if [Osp] plays no more clanwars with (V).
I'm sure you have already heard of a funny programme called MSN messenger!
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 06:38:33 pm by [leke]LemonNinja »

When we die we come to a better place... I'll respawn right behind you!

Tafka

« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2008, 05:08:12 pm »
Gyo is hard to kill. He hacks too? Shade lags like a pig with braincancer, he cheatz0rs too? Nothing personal Bart an Co. but thats just lame and now we all know that you guys have more imagination than J.R Tolkien. GOOD WORK! ;>

i'll be back tomorrow and then we'll see how many lollable posts you guys have made up 'til then. =D
Yea, Tolkien was the hero of imagination! Think of it, we have even more!!!!!
Oh my god, all the sarcasm in your post. so sweet.

Oh and btw: once I dueled twister and he put god mode on! I think he hacks too.... I think Z01 and gyogyi shared their hacks with some other clanmembers, and now they all use it if neccesary, but just 10-20+ health to every last lifes, so others wont notice it! That is why Z01 sucked like that when SSH came out!! !!!! !111

[leke]GrassNinja

« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2008, 05:40:05 pm »
Quote from: Murf
Cut the crap, guys.

I totally agree...

Since we get no real facts and it's all about believing or doubting,
could someone please lock this thread?
Really, no one has proven one ****ing thing so far,
I find it annoying to read all your hidden insults and provocations.
This certainly is not material to be discussed on LXA, neither in someones 'hollow ass'.
I don't think the community is interested if [Osp] plays no more clanwars with (V).
I'm sure you have already heard of a funny programm called MSN messenger!

What Lemon wants to say is that [leke] will play no more cws with that ugly cheatz0rz klaanii (V) >:(

Swift

« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2008, 06:35:05 pm »
I speak for [OwZ]; the Queen of England and my great-grandfather here:

We think that all (V) members are hacking. They make lag on purpose. How? They all live in North-Amerika the sneaky bastards:o

We also declare that Bart is making himself ridiculous by announcing this in public.

On top of that, we hope to cw (V) soon ;D

Purplehaze

« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2008, 06:51:31 pm »
Challenge accepted!

Z01

« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2008, 07:32:08 pm »

Oh and btw: once I dueled twister and he put god mode on! I think he hacks too.... I think Z01 and gyogyi shared their hacks with some other clanmembers, and now they all use it if neccesary, but just 10-20+ health to every last lifes, so others wont notice it! That is why Z01 sucked like that when SSH came out!! !!!! !111
Dammit, 5 years of being the greatest and now I finnaly got busted for hacking!
Damn you Tafka! You bust everyone!

Anyway I doubt this hacking shit myself, Ive duelled Spectro a good while back and sure he didnt die quick but hes on the other side of the damn ocean >.>
I won a few rounds and he won a few, both me and him died slowly so yeah, maybe we do both hack!
It still takes longer to kill ExZero though...

Twister

« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2008, 07:40:37 pm »

Dammit, 5 years of being the greatest and now I finnaly got busted for hacking!
Damn you Tafka! You bust everyone!

well, somebody had to realize sooner or later how we even win some cw's..

but to the point:
http://bp0.blogger.com/_QQoXGzKHoWw/R8gjkmqEnwI/AAAAAAAAARw/sgUZSpST6P8/s1600-h/thread_straight_midget.jpg
^this would be much cooler if I actually would get it here directly
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 07:48:21 pm by Twister »
Quote from: Tafka
Taavi :) says:
btw
Taavi :) says:
is it weird to think that I have a very sexy ass?

Steelcrush

« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2008, 09:31:30 pm »
I've played with Pure for many years now, me and him are pretty much best buddies in liero. He's always lagged about the same, and he actually dies a lot easier than he has in past years. I guess it's because I've learned how to play with his lag and such. Pure hax0ring? I don't think so. Better yet, I know so. Sometimes he is a bit lazy and doesn't turn off all of his apps, but when he and I duel, I check my msn real quick, and he appears offline, and I notice he is lagging a bit less. For me and him, it's common courtesy, to turn off all other apps when we duel. I've watched him in cws and everything, and the thought of him hacking has never crossed my mind, because I highly doubt that he would do such a thing. Pure is a very honorable player, and his playstyle is quite admirable.
http://www.myspace.com/tragicnyc
http://www.myspace.com/lfdltown
Hello my name is Steelc and I don't like you.
Oh shi+, I'm a spammer!!

Krayonaise

« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2008, 03:40:04 am »
this thread is lols. bet it's not how "TEH ZOMG SECRET-KNOWERS" thought it'd go. Pwn.
Oh my God, every one just shut up.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up