Total servers: 3
Who's still around? (Forum Discussion ) by Rakkula September 18, 2019, 06:18:07 pm
Backup server NL
Liero v1.0 – 100lt
IP: 95.46.198.26
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
paksukainen(0 lives, 0 kills)
baSE ReALiTy
Liero v2.0 – 100lt
IP: 80.186.168.74
Max Kills: 15
Players:
M0rtsHeaven
Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Max Kills: 12
Players:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Banlist?  (Read 1882 times)

Ahmed

Banlist?
« on: July 31, 2008, 08:56:37 pm »
It looks like the weapon ban list from beta one isn't compatible formats with beta 3? How exactly do i change my beta 1 banlist files to beta 3 compatible? Or do i need to reban my weapons for all my multimods :o.
Learning about chemistry all day is more fun than anything... sorry LieroX.

Griffin

Re: Banlist?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2008, 09:09:42 pm »
They should be compatible.. I'm guessing that there's a problem with the filenames.

Ahmed

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2008, 09:13:37 pm »
They should be compatible.. I'm guessing that there's a problem with the filenames.

Beta 1 banlist, the file type is wps and in olx3 the file type is called file. :p.

DarkCharlie

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2008, 09:32:48 pm »
To clarify: what banlist do you mean? Weapon ban list or the server ban list used for banning players?

I assume you mean the weapon one. The banlist file format has never changed (it is even compatible to old LX) so they definitelly are compatible. Are you sure that you copied them into the correct folder? (should be <OLX dir>\cfg\presets or My Documents\cfg\presets)

Ahmed

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2008, 10:00:18 pm »
To clarify: what banlist do you mean? Weapon ban list or the server ban list used for banning players?

I assume you mean the weapon one. The banlist file format has never changed (it is even compatible to old LX) so they definitelly are compatible. Are you sure that you copied them into the correct folder? (should be <OLX dir>\cfg\presets or My Documents\cfg\presets)
Exactly what i did dc :).

Check it heree, these bans work on beta 1, but on beta 3 they don't work :).
http://iworx5.webxtra.net/~lxallian/LXRS/uploads/Other/TCL_Standard_Sets.zip

pelya

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2008, 02:47:08 pm »
These files contain Windows line endings - that's the only problem I can think of. You may use something like dos2unix util to convert your files to Unix format. Though I think this is only Beta3 problem, our SVN version loads your weapon presets fine, and Beta5 should too.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything