Server list not available
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: [Cop] Movie  (Read 8433 times)

MiLeC

• Ow Kurt wanna kiss and make up, please I miss your furry hippy face :*:*
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +49/-15
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
  • Wolf in a sheep's clothing
[Cop] Movie
« on: July 19, 2008, 07:42:33 pm »
Kurt asked me to post this movie.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YFMYG353

It's some of the Coppers inaction in this movie made by Kurt. Hopefully you will enjoy :)

Personally I have to say I am very greetfull to Kurt, as he managed to Capture atleast me perfectly into this movie. From my part it desribes the basic adrealine rush I often gain in LX. You will see what I mean by that ;)

Thanks Kurt :)

IRC

Re: [Cop] Movie
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2008, 09:06:41 pm »
It's a piece of art indeed, watch and enjoy. And sorry Copper who see it that we couldn't get you in well let's blame inactiveness you're still as meaningful to us.
Cop is my legacy.

NightShade

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2008, 12:14:16 am »
Cool flick =)

tmYn

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2008, 05:18:23 am »
Will number two come out?:D

GoldNinja

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2008, 02:04:52 pm »
Aww, I wanna see that movie, but I just cant figure out how to download that xS Too complicated page for me to use. Do I have to register or something in order to download it?
Kas vain sanoi kasvain ja kasvoi vain, kuinka kasvain voi kasvaa noin vain!

mfmr

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2008, 02:28:50 pm »
Aww, I wanna see that movie, but I just cant figure out how to download that xS Too complicated page for me to use. Do I have to register or something in order to download it?
There is a blank on the right side of mega upload logo. Fill it with correct letters and press download. ;)

GoldNinja

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2008, 02:34:06 pm »
Oooh.. Damn, I already registered there x/ Oh well, now I got it to download, let's see what the movie is like then ;) And thank you for your advice xD

EDIT: I watched the movie, and it had some interesting music :P MileC's napalms were deadly accurate xS The shaky effect fitted the music pretty well. Good movie anyways :D
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 04:19:47 pm by GoldNinja »
Kas vain sanoi kasvain ja kasvoi vain, kuinka kasvain voi kasvaa noin vain!

Tafka

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2008, 03:19:34 pm »
The movie is pretty OK in general, the quality is OK and all.
Though, some of the effects are pretty annoying, most of the kills are pretty boring, and so on.

mfmr

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2008, 03:52:17 pm »
The movie is pretty OK in general, the quality is OK and all.
Though, some of the effects are pretty annoying, most of the kills are pretty boring, and so on.
Agreed. But I like the music selection tho.

GriM

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2008, 04:51:43 pm »
um what did you use to record the in game vids?

and the last song "Bang bang", cant stand it,  otherwise I love the music.
Agreed with Tafka, but a great effort.

Keep it up Kurt and [Cop]

IRC

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2008, 05:23:38 pm »
Tafka is just jealous because his movies turn out all pixly and shit. This is made 100 times faster than OwZ movie and 20 times better.
Cop is my legacy.

SorZ

« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2008, 05:34:04 pm »
Can't you upload it on YouTube instead? (:

Raziel

« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2008, 05:56:49 pm »
Tafka is just jealous because his movies turn out all pixly and shit. This is made 100 times faster than OwZ movie and 20 times better.

Sorry to break it up to you, but it's not all as pink as you see it through your police glasses.
This video has hundreds of mistakes and is not good at all.
Music is not fluent and doesnt fit much. Captured videos arent impressive really. Maybe Milec had a few nice scenes, and thats it. Your part as example was soooo boring. This wallshooting in Jail Break was actually pathetic, nothing proud to show off about really. Effects used in the video arent good AT ALL. Because you see, to release someting good, means to put A LOT of effort in it, time and spirit, or heart - if you have it. This one is made quickly, and this is why it's so funny. You probably love it because it's about Cop, so I understand why you will kick and flame back when I say it sucks. But that's simple truth. It's really badly made video. Bg Kurt.

One of the funniest things I found in there is the fact, that Cop has been existing for plenty of time. Milec just joined them, after being in a few clans recently. And guess who we see at the begining of video? Milec of course! As for me, the first one to show should be the most important. Or at least it should present players in alphabetic order. 

Anyway, no hard feelings I hope. Everyone knows I can't resist and need to comment on every shit that is released.
I would shut up in this topic, but you really made me laugh with this 100x and 20x. Can you give me the mathematic formula which you have used to get these numbers? :)

MiLeC

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2008, 06:12:49 pm »
It was just abou recording some random games from Coppers. It's not any this is all about Cop movie. Yes its only Coppers. But I didn't know it's some great achievement and epic applaud to be first in some video wich is all about capturing few scenes. Yes I agree I had the best moves in that video. Prolly thats the simple reason why Kurt but me first?

Kurt used first time that movie program and first time ever edited video. So you can't expect masterpiece. But I am very proud of Kurt production anyway, and he made me feel great and Coppers who were in it. And I guess that was Kurt motivation to do it. Not to proof his best ever movie productor.

And me being in few clan's recently? Well two [Osp] and [DtoD] ain't few for me. But anyway what has my amount of clans anything to do with being in Cop or being first in Cop video.

And yes Owz movie and Tafka movie was shit too, but so is Cop movie for many aswell. But for me it rocks. And Kurt gonna be awarded with some very fine whiskey when we gonna next time meet with him and grab some beers and so on.

Hehe and I can't wait that Kurt has trained bit more to use his editor skillz and already making this movie with nice effects in no time without no experience was quite an achievement already.

Tafka

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2008, 06:23:41 pm »
It was just abou recording some random games from Coppers. It's not any this is all about Cop movie. Yes its only Coppers. But I didn't know it's some great achievement and epic applaud to be first in some video wich is all about capturing few scenes. Yes I agree I had the best moves in that video. Prolly thats the simple reason why Kurt but me first?

Kurt used first time that movie program and first time ever edited video. So you can't expect masterpiece. But I am very proud of Kurt production anyway, and he made me feel great and Coppers who were in it. And I guess that was Kurt motivation to do it. Not to proof his best ever movie productor.

And me being in few clan's recently? Well two [Osp] and [DtoD] ain't few for me. But anyway what has my amount of clans anything to do with being in Cop or being first in Cop video.

And yes Owz movie and Tafka movie was shit too, but so is Cop movie for many aswell. But for me it rocks. And Kurt gonna be awarded with some very fine whiskey when we gonna next time meet with him and grab some beers and so on.

Hehe and I can't wait that Kurt has trained bit more to use his editor skillz and already making this movie with nice effects in no time without no experience was quite an achievement already.

What the heck is Tafka movie? Do I have a movie somewhere?

MiLeC

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 2155 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MiLeC
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2008, 06:26:42 pm »
I was thinking running rudolf video :D

Well it's just as crappy quality as all lx videos. But Running rudolf FoH vs aC video is still uber funny and pwns in it own way :D

Tafka

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2008, 06:32:41 pm »
I was thinking running rudolf video :D

Well it's just as crappy quality as all lx videos. But Running rudolf FoH vs aC video is still uber funny and pwns in it own way :D
Ahh, hehe. :D Rudolf video.. :P good times..
Of course it's a crappy video.. :D How could I make a good video with 20 FPS? :(

Well, now I will start a small video project too... gonna take some time before it turns into something probably..

IRC

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2008, 06:42:42 pm »

Sorry to break it up to you, but it's not all as pink as you see it through your police glasses.
This video has hundreds of mistakes and is not good at all.
Music is not fluent and doesnt fit much. Captured videos arent impressive really. Maybe Milec had a few nice scenes, and thats it. Your part as example was soooo boring. This wallshooting in Jail Break was actually pathetic, nothing proud to show off about really. Effects used in the video arent good AT ALL. Because you see, to release someting good, means to put A LOT of effort in it, time and spirit, or heart - if you have it. This one is made quickly, and this is why it's so funny. You probably love it because it's about Cop, so I understand why you will kick and flame back when I say it sucks. But that's simple truth. It's really badly made video. Bg Kurt.

One of the funniest things I found in there is the fact, that Cop has been existing for plenty of time. Milec just joined them, after being in a few clans recently. And guess who we see at the begining of video? Milec of course! As for me, the first one to show should be the most important. Or at least it should present players in alphabetic order. 

Anyway, no hard feelings I hope. Everyone knows I can't resist and need to comment on every shit that is released.
I would shut up in this topic, but you really made me laugh with this 100x and 20x. Can you give me the mathematic formula which you have used to get these numbers? :)

you are just grumpy cause noone can make a movie on the most boring clan in lx history. 100 and 20 was my mathetmatic brain that conculated in 10 sec, yes I am a mathmatic genius, belive that.
Cop is my legacy.

Flaw

« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2008, 07:00:39 pm »
Evil Milec, always hunting me.
IRC sucks as always.
It's Flawed, damn. That FF game was quite good, I must admit. ;)
Teddy didn't have that much screentime, but nice anyways.
Kurt good as always.

Overall, not bad.

Quote from: Kurt
Wow, this much fuzz about it. This wasn't made to compare it to any other video or to ''own'' the OwZ movie or whatever. It is simply a compilation of kills. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the kills and the music. I mean, at least in MileC's parts there are pretty sick moves in there. There are indeed some editing flaws in it, I hurried a bit with the end. [Cop] movie is a bad name for it, though, because a true [Cop] movie would consist more, if not all the members and would obviously have more work in it.
And considering a typical LX video (ever visit youtube?) is of unedited mortar footage recorded with unregistered hypercam 2, this movie sure beats most. ;)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 07:24:12 pm by Flaw »
"I'm a ****ing starship. I'm allowed to cheat." -  The Arbitary

Odin

« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2008, 07:57:03 pm »
This is made 100 times faster than OwZ movie and 20 times better.
And yes Owz movie and Tafka movie was shit too, but so is Cop movie for many aswell.

"Are such comments really necessary?" is the friendliest question that comes into my mind after reading this. However, I'm not gifted with the type of personality to "enjoy" a good "flamewar", and I won't comment on this much further even though I think you owe an apology to Benno. Comparison, in this case, is completely subjective, idiotic and certainly not helping the creator any further.

Anyway... good work Kurt. The problem with the music jumping suddenly to another song, could be solved by mixing with for example VirtualDJ although it costs some time before getting a serious result.
Otherwise, the visual effects are appealing and going for the "wide screen visualisation" is an option that I also would have chosen.

However, I expected to see the whole picture of [Cop], the whole team. I hope that by dividing the movie into chapters by name, the other other members can easily be added. Love to see more!
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up