Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 144.76.67.162
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: 2012 - Planet X(Nibiru)  (Read 14428 times)

Benn0

• Im a lagging whore, if you see me in your server, PLEASE do not hesitate to kick me out! I HATE LAGGERZ ZOMG MORTORS!
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +33/-12
  • 1117 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Benn0
  • Amaranth
Re: 2012 - Planet X(Nibiru)
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2008, 09:56:08 pm »
There is nothing worry about. I read it from finnish scientic magazine called "tieteenkuva lehti" = Scientific picture magazine
I'm so incredibly relieved! Thank you!!

No seriously, it's not the magazine you back up your facts with. Yes, it's fun to read but it isn't very accurate. http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illustrerad_Vetenskap, read the 'Kritik' part and you'll feel smarter, plus you'll practice your Swedish at the same time.
Donate rice, improve your vocabulary

Check out Outlawz - The Movie in my profile or directly on Youtube

nihil abyssyncyst

« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2008, 11:00:31 pm »
Mayans never made a mistake? Let me tell you how they ran their government. The monarch would be drugged with every hallucinogenic drug that they had access to, with mushrooms, dmt, cactus, and several other herbs that they had. They would take these drugs through their anus and cut their genitals to make them bleed during this ritual. Then, while on drugs, the royal would make important decisions about how things would run, influenced by this violent sexual ritual that he had just undergone. So often it would mean that they would attack others and then do a big orgy of cutting up and playing with dead bodies on the steps of their temple. Let me just say that they had very little concept of environmental or sociological reality, as they had a civilization that destroyed its own resources and never unified politically, being a collection of city states at constant war.
Also, they thought that you could send a message to the gods by telling it to someone, then killing that person, so the person could talk to the gods in death. Do you believe in these nutcases theory of the universe and gods enough to trust them to use you to send such a message? i doubt it.
Their astronomy was decent, but nothing compared to what we have now. The mayans never said anything about the existence of black holes, that is completely made up by these nuts within the last couple years.
You should really check the link i posted earlier debunking the planet x stuff by a real astronomer. He demonstrates, among other things, that the same group of people making these claims about 2012 have previously said the same thing about several dates that have already passed, meaning they are proven to be a cult that is trying to make money by continuously changing their claims when they are disproven. it is just like the jehovahs witnesses, a group that made up dates that they said the bible predicted the world would end, then when that year would pass, they would make up a new year a few years into the future and connect it to some other vague bible interpretation, and so on. this is an old scam/religion, if you fall for it or waste any money on what these people are selling its your own fault cause you should have thought harder about it or read some scientific information discussing it first.

Sky

« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2008, 11:50:04 pm »
wow I have read a LOT of stuff of 2012. Anyway Mayans were weird and smart at the same time.
I told you we will see is there going to happen something in 2012 or not. And yes I know people write about end of the world cuz of the money. I dont care about 1999, 2000 cuz they had no good reason but year 2012 is fux interesting for me. Too boring to discuss this with some of you guys who doesnt know nothing about it.

MissingNo.

« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2008, 01:06:05 am »
2000 has a much better reason than 2012. It was called Y2K

Benn0

• Im a lagging whore, if you see me in your server, PLEASE do not hesitate to kick me out! I HATE LAGGERZ ZOMG MORTORS!
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +33/-12
  • 1117 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Benn0
  • Amaranth
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2008, 07:54:18 am »
wow I have read a LOT of stuff of 2012. Anyway Mayans were weird and smart at the same time.
I told you we will see is there going to happen something in 2012 or not. And yes I know people write about end of the world cuz of the money. I dont care about 1999, 2000 cuz they had no good reason but year 2012 is fux interesting for me. Too boring to discuss this with some of you guys who doesnt know nothing about it.
Again, they perished!

Do you know why people are able to make money by driving the end of the world onto people?

Btw, shall we counter your 'The Day After Tomorrow' with Mel Gibson's Apocalypto?
Donate rice, improve your vocabulary

Check out Outlawz - The Movie in my profile or directly on Youtube

Thor

« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2008, 01:18:12 pm »
OMG VIDAR U F*CKER. i turn 20 :(

Btw, I found of my town's newspaper that "world ends at 21st of 2012 December, it seems like that who has sent that sentence has seen these videos.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 01:31:36 pm by Thor »

MissingNo.

« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2008, 09:16:14 pm »
Z0MG I JUST NOTICED

I TURN 21 IN 2012. MORE 2's and 1's!!!!!11!!!

Tafka

« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2008, 09:17:47 pm »
ME TOO!  EVEN MORE! :O
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

anything