Liero v1.0 – 100lt
IP: 144.76.67.162
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2012 - Planet X(Nibiru)  (Read 14445 times)

Cloud

2012 - Planet X(Nibiru)
« on: July 14, 2008, 06:59:43 am »
A friend told me to look at this, at first, I never heard of it before, but after watching the videos, I was surprised. It's up to you guys if you want to watch it, but if you do, I wanna hear your opinion about that theory.

Basically, these videos are about an event that might happen in December 21, 2012 where the majority of humans will die and many catastophic events will take place. I suggest watching these videos cause it is interesting.

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S0bj76389U&feature=related

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjjrStDxTrc&feature=related

Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5TOmRD_V48&feature=related

Part 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNZIyfBChmA&feature=related

Part 5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zero0Y6TCA8&feature=related

Additional Info:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkv4chj47XY&feature=related

There is also many other youtube videos on this event, so watch them for more information.

My own opinion is that humans won't die and this will just pass by, but I really don't know.

MissingNo.

Re: 2012 - Planet X(Nibiru)
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2008, 07:56:48 am »
I stopped at video 3 when they started quoting the Bible. Of all things to quote, you shouldn't quote the Bible. It's full of contradictions and whatnot. Plus, the year 2012 is mentioned to be the year of destruction in the Mayan calendar. To place things like this in this year is so convenient. I remember seeing it as December 12, 2012 though. I, myself, don't believe it. Predictions are predictions, that doesn't make them true. I didn't see a date mentioned in that Bible quote, though I may not have been paying attention. To make a prediction and not give a date is silly. It could come true at any time and that person would get credit. It was vague as well. The destructor will devastate the Earth is really vague. The sun itself could be that destructor when it runs out of it's own fuel.

Shade

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2008, 08:52:47 am »
I stopped at video 3 when they started quoting the Bible. Of all things to quote, you shouldn't quote the Bible. It's full of contradictions and whatnot. Plus, the year 2012 is mentioned to be the year of destruction in the Mayan calendar. To place things like this in this year is so convenient. I remember seeing it as December 12, 2012 though. I, myself, don't believe it. Predictions are predictions, that doesn't make them true. I didn't see a date mentioned in that Bible quote, though I may not have been paying attention. To make a prediction and not give a date is silly. It could come true at any time and that person would get credit. It was vague as well. The destructor will devastate the Earth is really vague. The sun itself could be that destructor when it runs out of it's own fuel.

That will be way past 2012 though. ;)
One day you'll just be a memory for some people, do your best to be a good one.

MissingNo.

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2008, 08:57:28 am »
I'm aware, but read the earlier parts. There were no dates in the predictions.

Benn0

• Im a lagging whore, if you see me in your server, PLEASE do not hesitate to kick me out! I HATE LAGGERZ ZOMG MORTORS!
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +33/-12
  • 1117 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Benn0
  • Amaranth
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2008, 09:53:36 am »
Wasn't the world supposed to end the 6th of June 2006?
Donate rice, improve your vocabulary

Check out Outlawz - The Movie in my profile or directly on Youtube

joni

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2008, 10:27:09 am »
Er-r, I dont believe anything of that what those videos are saying.
World is not ending, until we have demolished it to its final point and everyone in Earth has moved in to Moon & Mars. :)

Griffin

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2008, 10:44:48 am »
That's total crap.
Documented history != Bible
"Scientifically accurate Kolbrin Bible" stupid.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 10:59:59 am by Griffin »

Lodur

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2008, 12:24:00 pm »
Wasn't the world supposed to end the 6th of June 2006?

Im with Benn0 here. Also Jesus was supposed to appear in the millenium.

I had good laughs in the first video where there was something like '' Created by Marshall masters '' and i thought it was just a joke because as a clever person i managed to read '' Marshall mathers ( Eminem ) '' =D I only watched 1st and the 3rd video and i came to a conclusion that nothing will happen.
When you reach max level you stop leveling

miri

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2008, 01:22:46 pm »
The Maian calendar ends at 21st of December 2012. And that's just it. Nothing will happen.
[Cop] miri

NightShade

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2008, 01:49:12 pm »
Let's wait and see shall we? for all we know some guys with nukes will go crazy before that =/

Sakmongkol

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2008, 03:04:47 pm »
All right, I didn't watch all the videos but I believe Planet X is, or at least used to be a term to describe planets beyond Neptune that would cause irregularities in Uranus's orbit. Nowadays it has been proved that the supposed irregularities were due to some kind of a miscalculation, and it is widely agreed that Planet X does not exist. And a quick search on Nibiru reveals it was originally a term referring to Jupiter.

I honestly don't believe anything like this will ever happen, like Vidar said to place things like this on the year Mayan calendar ends is just so convenient. For example Jehova's witnesses originally calculated the world would end in 1874. Then luckily for them, World War I began 40 years later, and they changed their prophecies so that the world would end while the people born during WWI are still alive. How convenient. Seriously, people should stop making these prophecies because throughout history all of them have been proven wrong. And if someone by accident managed to predict the right date, what use would it be to know it in advance? I don't think there's much you can do at that point anymore.
"If you understood everything I say, you'd be me!"

~ Miles Davis

iliera

• "To be is to do"-Socrates; "To do is to be"-Sartre; "Do Be Do Be Do"-Sinatra.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +156/-96
  • 14 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To iliera
  • Vicinity of obscenity
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2008, 05:37:59 pm »
ya sak,all prophecies are proven wrong
even nostradamus haven't said anything right? ;D

Sakmongkol

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2008, 06:27:30 pm »
ya sak,all prophecies are proven wrong
even nostradamus haven't said anything right? ;D

I was talking about prophecies on end of the world, and I think the only prophecy of Nostradamus even remotely referring to the end of the world was one about Muslims led by Antichrist invading Europe. Obviously that reflected the Ottoman and Saracen invasions in the Middle Ages, and as the world didn't end then they were also wrong, or at least interpreted wrong.

~ Miles Davis

Gaston

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2008, 08:14:25 pm »
00.00.00 on January first 2000, September 9 1999, 12th december 2012, do the doomsday predictions always have to be on that form?  Why do they always follow a system based on when Christs birthday was due to our timeline (even though it didn't happen on that day anyway)? Why can't it be for example on January 8th 2057?
26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

RussG

« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2008, 10:46:23 pm »

nihil abyssyncyst

« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2008, 02:18:13 am »
i didn't even watch the videos, i heard of this one and read some of their propaganda a while ago. all its good for is a laugh.

here is a page that extensively debunks it, and shows that the people making these claims have made many false statements and are either just doing this cult as a moneymaking scheme or have a poor grasp of reality:

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/misc/planetx/index.html
« Last Edit: August 16, 2008, 02:34:38 am by nihil abyssyncyst »

Savory

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2008, 02:33:27 am »
And if you do want a real bible answer, the bible does say no man knows the date of the end of the world

MissingNo.

« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2008, 02:35:01 am »
And if you want a real scientifical answer that can be proven, then look at the sun. Tell me if you think that big, firey star will last forever. :P

Desmond

• 5 4 5 8 7 7 5 5 4 3 7 7 6 1 1 3 <-- the first music title! (aint it gay and lovely Haze)
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +80/-16
  • 3488 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Desmond
  • Beautiful madness.
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2008, 02:39:02 am »
The sun won't stop the WHOLE WORLD.  ;)

MissingNo.

« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2008, 02:40:55 am »
z0mg

WE WILL NUKE THE SUN BEFORE IT NUKES US

iliera

• "To be is to do"-Socrates; "To do is to be"-Sartre; "Do Be Do Be Do"-Sinatra.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +156/-96
  • 14 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To iliera
  • Vicinity of obscenity
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2008, 03:58:03 am »
planet x = joke
though there might be end of the world on 2012,since russians believe in prophecies
(poor georgia)  :'(

Sky

« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2008, 01:04:49 pm »
What I have heard the date is 21 dec 2012 not 12 dec 2012.
Anyway in my opinion this isnt the end of the world but 2/3 of people will die.
In late 2009, it was november I think, we are able to see Nibiru planet. It seems like second sun.
In 21 dec 2012 starts "day after tomorrow" who has seen this film know what happens, if you havent seen it then i recommend you to watch. Also scientist told that it will happen one day.
In 2013 when Nibiru is between Earth and Sun things go more horrible.

So it isnt the end of the world, atleast not for all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkv4chj47XY
One more video..
« Last Edit: August 16, 2008, 03:27:38 pm by Sky »

miri

« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2008, 12:40:04 pm »
What I have heard the date is 21 dec 2012 not 12 dec 2012.
Anyway in my opinion this isnt the end of the world but 2/3 of people will die.
In late 2009, it was november I think, we are able to see Nibiru planet. It seems like second sun.
In 21 dec 2012 starts "day after tomorrow" who has seen this film know what happens, if you havent seen it then i recommend you to watch. Also scientist told that it will happen one day.
In 2013 when Nibiru is between Earth and Sun things go more horrible.

So it isnt the end of the world, atleast not for all.

[insert video]
One more video..

What the hell...
[Cop] miri

Sky

« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2008, 12:55:45 pm »
I got some new information.
I think there doesnt exist planet Nibiru.
Mayan calender ends in 21 dec 2012. There's Mayan Sun Disk also where are 5 ages and we are in last age atm and it ends 2012, so we dont know what happens next.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH6ig9Xgq3s

for some more info

Anyway: Why a lot of people belivie in it ?

1. Mayans were advenced in maths and astronomy
2. Their calender is most accurate in this planet
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 01:01:20 pm by Sky »

Tafka

« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2008, 01:15:17 pm »
Oh really, if it happens after every 3.5 years then earth would be quite in trouble, right? weird that the biggest armageddon happens now, planet has existed for millions of years...

Sky: if some random guy makes a calendar and everyone freaks out after it, then he must had been a really smart guy!
If mayans knew the past, and know the future, then they could of invented the great technical inventions sooner, think of it. We would have yber-fast computers now.
maybe the calendar maker died while making the calendar, or ran out of paper. whatever calendar it was.
How did they even make the calendar... and why?
12.12.2012 is just because there are many 12's in it?
How has the birth of jesus christ something to do with this? I don't think mayans believed in jesus, so why would it go like that?
Numbers numbers and numbers. If christ was born few years sooner, the world would of been doomed already?

Benn0

• Im a lagging whore, if you see me in your server, PLEASE do not hesitate to kick me out! I HATE LAGGERZ ZOMG MORTORS!
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 1117 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Benn0
  • Amaranth
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2008, 04:56:35 pm »

Thor

« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2008, 05:00:29 pm »
We are living indeed the End of time, but I'm pretty sure that Planet X has nothing to do with it.

Tafka

« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2008, 05:31:03 pm »

Sakmongkol

« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2008, 06:22:30 pm »
We are living indeed the End of time, but I'm pretty sure that Planet X has nothing to do with it.

We are not living the end of time. There have pretty much always been people with these apocalyptic visions and all of them have been wrong.

Yes, the world we know will eventually 'end', not because of what people believes in but because of what they do.

If we're talking about stuff like global warming here, of course it is more widely believed to be true than stuff like Planet X. However, the climate on Earth has been even warmer than it is now, and even if the situation gets so bad that life as we know it would cease to exist, there will be a new ice age that will lower the temperature. Also the sun will expand so much that it will be too hot on the Earth for any life to survive. And eventually the whole universe will either collapse, freeze or rip apart. To me human actions seem rather insignificant compared to these events, yet I don't believe there will ever be an ultimate end. It will just start all over again.

~ Miles Davis

Sky

« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2008, 07:36:18 pm »
Mayans havent make any single mistakes, thats why I belivie that in 2012 something happens.
Calender shows that it's end of age, we dont know still what mayans meant by that. Some People just think it can be the end of the world. "The day after tomorrow" , There were huge huge tzunamis, badass earthquakes etc etc, Its same still. In 2012 we dont know what happens, there can be ice age, pole shift, aliens or maybe there comes a badass technology we are all waiting for  :P. And I dont belivie Mayans made mistake with that year 2012, it would be their first mistake ever. Human makes mistake, yes, but not Mayans. Btw Mayans had their Stone Age technology and they did know 2000 or was it 4000 years ago that there are Black Holes. So it was before Einstein.

Yes my english sucks but I hope you can understand all.

Griffin

« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2008, 07:51:56 pm »
Human makes mistake, yes, but not Mayans
The Mayans "were only human". Maybe they just hid their mistakes. Also if they knew when the world would end why didn't they predict their own extinction?

Sky

« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2008, 08:03:03 pm »
The Mayans "were only human". Maybe they just hid their mistakes. Also if they knew when the world would end why didn't they predict their own extinction?
I havent tell you that they Mayans thought 2012 is end of the world. We dont know what they meant by that. Got it ? One is sure, Its end of age. Also actually I meant Mayans calender has no mistakes. sorry about that. And I dont know what happened with Mayans, they told they will come back, lawl
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 08:06:13 pm by Sky »

Tafka

« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2008, 08:12:03 pm »
I havent tell you that they Mayans thought 2012 is end of the world. We dont know what they meant by that. Got it ? One is sure, Its end of age. Also actually I meant Mayans calender has no mistakes. sorry about that. And I dont know what happened with Mayans, they told they will come back, lawl
End of an age? End of one calendar so someone else makes a new calendar?

Really, what would happen at 2012 december? Winter is bad time for nature disasters, so probably that wont happen (unless it would be very cold day).
Probably just a day where you are hugging your relatives and praying together in a circle, killing a lamb for sacrifice  to the god, and hoping you wouldn't die, but suddenly you all fall asleep and see dreams of armageddon or the day after tomorrow, then wake up and it's a beautiful winter morning, the land is white, sky is clean, you make some christmas-cookies with your family and cook the lamb you sacrificed, then warm up some glogg and sit down infront of the TV and watch christmas-movies.

Sakmongkol

« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2008, 08:44:38 pm »
Really, what would happen at 2012 december? Winter is bad time for nature disasters, so probably that wont happen (unless it would be very cold day).

You should keep in mind that on December 26th 2004 there was an earthquake in the Indian ocean that was the worst in 40 years =).

But yeah, I think the year 2012 is either a misinterpretation or coincidence or they were just lazy to continue their calendar any further. As Griff pointed out Mayans were only human too and they might well have hidden their mistakes. Now that they are pretty extinct it's more difficult to prove them wrong, but e.g. Jehova's witnesses make predictions about the Apocalypse too but I don't think many people take them seriously because they keep changing them all the time :D. Maybe that's what the Mayans would do too if they were still around.

~ Miles Davis

Benn0

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 1117 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Benn0
  • Amaranth
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2008, 08:51:59 pm »
Mayans havent make any single mistakes, thats why I belivie that in 2012 something happens.
Calender shows that it's end of age, we dont know still what mayans meant by that. Some People just think it can be the end of the world. "The day after tomorrow" , There were huge huge tzunamis, badass earthquakes etc etc, Its same still. In 2012 we dont know what happens, there can be ice age, pole shift, aliens or maybe there comes a badass technology we are all waiting for  :P. And I dont belivie Mayans made mistake with that year 2012, it would be their first mistake ever. Human makes mistake, yes, but not Mayans. Btw Mayans had their Stone Age technology and they did know 2000 or was it 4000 years ago that there are Black Holes. So it was before Einstein.
You are proving that you don't know a thing and you expect people to listen to you how a culture didn't make any mistakes? Well, where are they? The purpose of life is to continue yet they perished!

And what would this 'badass' technology be?

Oh well, Armageddon prophets are always fun so keep it up.

Johnnyy

« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2008, 08:54:42 pm »

Think again. Mayans presumed long time ago and said that end of world should've come at the beginning of 11th century?! The mayans really "were only human"

Sky

« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2008, 09:19:37 pm »
Well we will see what happens, lets just wait. Only some years more   ;)

MissingNo.

« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2008, 09:29:20 pm »
I KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN 2012!

I turn 21.

Sakmongkol

« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2008, 09:31:12 pm »

The thing is, some nutcase will always come up with a new date to wait for. And what's worse, there will probably always be fools who actually think something's gonna happen on that day. I'm sure quite a lot of people were waiting for the world to end in 2000. Some thought the apocalypse would arrive along with WWI, some were already waiting for it in the Middle ages. And all of them were wrong. Besides, what use it is to wait for something as huge as the end of the world. Like, is there really anything you can do at that point anymore?

At least I'm not gonna waste any of my time waiting for these. Ok, I'm wasting my time even writing about this on these forums, but maybe I'm hoping at least someone would understand how ridiculous stuff like this really is.

~ Miles Davis

Johnnyy

« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2008, 09:32:45 pm »

Shut up Flanders!

Ahahhaha! IN YOUR FACE! Okay lets see. So you really believe in that crap? What if someone jackass just did those videos to just freak out people? WOO END OF WORLD IS NEAR.. Nibirus just bangs up like other stars it's called supernova explosion. The explosion just shines so hard that you can read book in winter night. There is nothing worry about. I read it from finnish scientic magazine called "tieteenkuva lehti" = Scientific picture magazine

You're just too superstitious. good game.

Benn0

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 1117 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Benn0
  • Amaranth
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2008, 09:56:08 pm »
There is nothing worry about. I read it from finnish scientic magazine called "tieteenkuva lehti" = Scientific picture magazine
I'm so incredibly relieved! Thank you!!

No seriously, it's not the magazine you back up your facts with. Yes, it's fun to read but it isn't very accurate. http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illustrerad_Vetenskap, read the 'Kritik' part and you'll feel smarter, plus you'll practice your Swedish at the same time.

nihil abyssyncyst

« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2008, 11:00:31 pm »
Mayans never made a mistake? Let me tell you how they ran their government. The monarch would be drugged with every hallucinogenic drug that they had access to, with mushrooms, dmt, cactus, and several other herbs that they had. They would take these drugs through their anus and cut their genitals to make them bleed during this ritual. Then, while on drugs, the royal would make important decisions about how things would run, influenced by this violent sexual ritual that he had just undergone. So often it would mean that they would attack others and then do a big orgy of cutting up and playing with dead bodies on the steps of their temple. Let me just say that they had very little concept of environmental or sociological reality, as they had a civilization that destroyed its own resources and never unified politically, being a collection of city states at constant war.
Also, they thought that you could send a message to the gods by telling it to someone, then killing that person, so the person could talk to the gods in death. Do you believe in these nutcases theory of the universe and gods enough to trust them to use you to send such a message? i doubt it.
Their astronomy was decent, but nothing compared to what we have now. The mayans never said anything about the existence of black holes, that is completely made up by these nuts within the last couple years.
You should really check the link i posted earlier debunking the planet x stuff by a real astronomer. He demonstrates, among other things, that the same group of people making these claims about 2012 have previously said the same thing about several dates that have already passed, meaning they are proven to be a cult that is trying to make money by continuously changing their claims when they are disproven. it is just like the jehovahs witnesses, a group that made up dates that they said the bible predicted the world would end, then when that year would pass, they would make up a new year a few years into the future and connect it to some other vague bible interpretation, and so on. this is an old scam/religion, if you fall for it or waste any money on what these people are selling its your own fault cause you should have thought harder about it or read some scientific information discussing it first.

Sky

« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2008, 11:50:04 pm »
wow I have read a LOT of stuff of 2012. Anyway Mayans were weird and smart at the same time.
I told you we will see is there going to happen something in 2012 or not. And yes I know people write about end of the world cuz of the money. I dont care about 1999, 2000 cuz they had no good reason but year 2012 is fux interesting for me. Too boring to discuss this with some of you guys who doesnt know nothing about it.

MissingNo.

« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2008, 01:06:05 am »
2000 has a much better reason than 2012. It was called Y2K

Benn0

• LXA Duracell Postworm
  • 1117 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Benn0
  • Amaranth
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2008, 07:54:18 am »
wow I have read a LOT of stuff of 2012. Anyway Mayans were weird and smart at the same time.
I told you we will see is there going to happen something in 2012 or not. And yes I know people write about end of the world cuz of the money. I dont care about 1999, 2000 cuz they had no good reason but year 2012 is fux interesting for me. Too boring to discuss this with some of you guys who doesnt know nothing about it.
Again, they perished!

Do you know why people are able to make money by driving the end of the world onto people?

Btw, shall we counter your 'The Day After Tomorrow' with Mel Gibson's Apocalypto?

Thor

« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2008, 01:18:12 pm »
OMG VIDAR U F*CKER. i turn 20 :(

Btw, I found of my town's newspaper that "world ends at 21st of 2012 December, it seems like that who has sent that sentence has seen these videos.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 01:31:36 pm by Thor »

MissingNo.

« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2008, 09:16:14 pm »
Z0MG I JUST NOTICED

I TURN 21 IN 2012. MORE 2's and 1's!!!!!11!!!

Tafka

« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2008, 09:17:47 pm »
ME TOO!  EVEN MORE! :O
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Up

anything