Trick or Treat v0.4 – 100lt
IP: 69.12.73.163
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: 2012 - Planet X(Nibiru)  (Read 14627 times)

Cloud

2012 - Planet X(Nibiru)
« on: July 14, 2008, 06:59:43 am »
A friend told me to look at this, at first, I never heard of it before, but after watching the videos, I was surprised. It's up to you guys if you want to watch it, but if you do, I wanna hear your opinion about that theory.

Basically, these videos are about an event that might happen in December 21, 2012 where the majority of humans will die and many catastophic events will take place. I suggest watching these videos cause it is interesting.

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S0bj76389U&feature=related

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjjrStDxTrc&feature=related

Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5TOmRD_V48&feature=related

Part 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNZIyfBChmA&feature=related

Part 5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zero0Y6TCA8&feature=related

Additional Info:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkv4chj47XY&feature=related

There is also many other youtube videos on this event, so watch them for more information.

My own opinion is that humans won't die and this will just pass by, but I really don't know.

MissingNo.

Re: 2012 - Planet X(Nibiru)
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2008, 07:56:48 am »
I stopped at video 3 when they started quoting the Bible. Of all things to quote, you shouldn't quote the Bible. It's full of contradictions and whatnot. Plus, the year 2012 is mentioned to be the year of destruction in the Mayan calendar. To place things like this in this year is so convenient. I remember seeing it as December 12, 2012 though. I, myself, don't believe it. Predictions are predictions, that doesn't make them true. I didn't see a date mentioned in that Bible quote, though I may not have been paying attention. To make a prediction and not give a date is silly. It could come true at any time and that person would get credit. It was vague as well. The destructor will devastate the Earth is really vague. The sun itself could be that destructor when it runs out of it's own fuel.

Shade

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2008, 08:52:47 am »
I stopped at video 3 when they started quoting the Bible. Of all things to quote, you shouldn't quote the Bible. It's full of contradictions and whatnot. Plus, the year 2012 is mentioned to be the year of destruction in the Mayan calendar. To place things like this in this year is so convenient. I remember seeing it as December 12, 2012 though. I, myself, don't believe it. Predictions are predictions, that doesn't make them true. I didn't see a date mentioned in that Bible quote, though I may not have been paying attention. To make a prediction and not give a date is silly. It could come true at any time and that person would get credit. It was vague as well. The destructor will devastate the Earth is really vague. The sun itself could be that destructor when it runs out of it's own fuel.

That will be way past 2012 though. ;)
One day you'll just be a memory for some people, do your best to be a good one.

MissingNo.

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2008, 08:57:28 am »
I'm aware, but read the earlier parts. There were no dates in the predictions.

Benn0

• Im a lagging whore, if you see me in your server, PLEASE do not hesitate to kick me out! I HATE LAGGERZ ZOMG MORTORS!
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +33/-12
  • 1117 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Benn0
  • Amaranth
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2008, 09:53:36 am »
Wasn't the world supposed to end the 6th of June 2006?
Donate rice, improve your vocabulary

Check out Outlawz - The Movie in my profile or directly on Youtube

joni

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2008, 10:27:09 am »
Er-r, I dont believe anything of that what those videos are saying.
World is not ending, until we have demolished it to its final point and everyone in Earth has moved in to Moon & Mars. :)

Griffin

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2008, 10:44:48 am »
That's total crap.
Documented history != Bible
"Scientifically accurate Kolbrin Bible" stupid.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 10:59:59 am by Griffin »

Lodur

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2008, 12:24:00 pm »
Wasn't the world supposed to end the 6th of June 2006?

Im with Benn0 here. Also Jesus was supposed to appear in the millenium.

I had good laughs in the first video where there was something like '' Created by Marshall masters '' and i thought it was just a joke because as a clever person i managed to read '' Marshall mathers ( Eminem ) '' =D I only watched 1st and the 3rd video and i came to a conclusion that nothing will happen.
When you reach max level you stop leveling

miri

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2008, 01:22:46 pm »
The Maian calendar ends at 21st of December 2012. And that's just it. Nothing will happen.
[Cop] miri

NightShade

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2008, 01:49:12 pm »
Let's wait and see shall we? for all we know some guys with nukes will go crazy before that =/

Sakmongkol

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2008, 03:04:47 pm »
All right, I didn't watch all the videos but I believe Planet X is, or at least used to be a term to describe planets beyond Neptune that would cause irregularities in Uranus's orbit. Nowadays it has been proved that the supposed irregularities were due to some kind of a miscalculation, and it is widely agreed that Planet X does not exist. And a quick search on Nibiru reveals it was originally a term referring to Jupiter.

I honestly don't believe anything like this will ever happen, like Vidar said to place things like this on the year Mayan calendar ends is just so convenient. For example Jehova's witnesses originally calculated the world would end in 1874. Then luckily for them, World War I began 40 years later, and they changed their prophecies so that the world would end while the people born during WWI are still alive. How convenient. Seriously, people should stop making these prophecies because throughout history all of them have been proven wrong. And if someone by accident managed to predict the right date, what use would it be to know it in advance? I don't think there's much you can do at that point anymore.
"If you understood everything I say, you'd be me!"

~ Miles Davis

iliera

• "To be is to do"-Socrates; "To do is to be"-Sartre; "Do Be Do Be Do"-Sinatra.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +156/-96
  • 14 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To iliera
  • Vicinity of obscenity
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2008, 05:37:59 pm »
ya sak,all prophecies are proven wrong
even nostradamus haven't said anything right? ;D

Sakmongkol

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2008, 06:27:30 pm »
ya sak,all prophecies are proven wrong
even nostradamus haven't said anything right? ;D

I was talking about prophecies on end of the world, and I think the only prophecy of Nostradamus even remotely referring to the end of the world was one about Muslims led by Antichrist invading Europe. Obviously that reflected the Ottoman and Saracen invasions in the Middle Ages, and as the world didn't end then they were also wrong, or at least interpreted wrong.
"If you understood everything I say, you'd be me!"

~ Miles Davis

Gaston

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2008, 08:14:25 pm »
00.00.00 on January first 2000, September 9 1999, 12th december 2012, do the doomsday predictions always have to be on that form?  Why do they always follow a system based on when Christs birthday was due to our timeline (even though it didn't happen on that day anyway)? Why can't it be for example on January 8th 2057?
26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

RussG

« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2008, 10:46:23 pm »

nihil abyssyncyst

« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2008, 02:18:13 am »
i didn't even watch the videos, i heard of this one and read some of their propaganda a while ago. all its good for is a laugh.

here is a page that extensively debunks it, and shows that the people making these claims have made many false statements and are either just doing this cult as a moneymaking scheme or have a poor grasp of reality:

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/misc/planetx/index.html
« Last Edit: August 16, 2008, 02:34:38 am by nihil abyssyncyst »

Savory

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2008, 02:33:27 am »
And if you do want a real bible answer, the bible does say no man knows the date of the end of the world

MissingNo.

« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2008, 02:35:01 am »
And if you want a real scientifical answer that can be proven, then look at the sun. Tell me if you think that big, firey star will last forever. :P

Desmond

• 5 4 5 8 7 7 5 5 4 3 7 7 6 1 1 3 <-- the first music title! (aint it gay and lovely Haze)
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +80/-16
  • 3488 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Desmond
  • Beautiful madness.
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2008, 02:39:02 am »
The sun won't stop the WHOLE WORLD.  ;)

MissingNo.

« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2008, 02:40:55 am »