Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 84.251.82.159
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 12
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Death!  (Read 10784 times)

Benn0

• Im a lagging whore, if you see me in your server, PLEASE do not hesitate to kick me out! I HATE LAGGERZ ZOMG MORTORS!
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +33/-12
  • 1117 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Benn0
  • Amaranth
Death!
« on: June 14, 2008, 09:14:19 pm »
About childish behaviour. Is it really childish to play this game for winning? Or do you mean our clanhopping? Well, I admit that some clans, like <FBF> and [Uw] might have fallen because of stupid reasons. I actually wanted to keep -aFo- alive
Could anyone explain this phenomenon, please?
Donate rice, improve your vocabulary

Check out Outlawz - The Movie in my profile or directly on Youtube

Gaston

Re: Death!
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 06:12:05 am »
You mean clanhopping? Probably the "grass is greener on the other side" syndrome... Much like the person who has 10+ girlfriends a year, the new smell of a clan makes them wet in their pants, and they imagine everything to be good. Then eventually, someone gets bored, and looks over at the other side of the fence... And guess what, the grass looks greener! Fence is torn down, and he runs over there cheering for himself for having found so green grass. And then everyone else envies the guy who found greener grass, and they want it as well. Everyone gets greener grass, then the colour fades, and they look at another direction, and the grass seems greener on that side... etc etc.
26 Mars 2007
Belle: woah, is that a neatly snuck in sexproposition? Could I ask you to take of your pants?

Savory

Re: Death!
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 07:51:08 am »
I think you should just start good clans with people you know, friends and such.  I didn't do this, but became pretty cool with them all...which is why clanhopping never occurred to me.  Mostly because what I'm looking for in a clan, cool friendly people, is already there.

It's not childish to play for winning...just lonely probably :P 

Not everyone wants to play with Mr. INEVERLOSEINADUEL
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything