Modern Warfare1.0 – 20lt
IP: 95.46.198.26
Game Mode: Death Match
Lives: 0
Max Kills: 15
Version: OpenLieroX 0.58 rc5
Players:
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 53   Go Down

Author Topic: [WvW] General discussion  (Read 158943 times)

QuiverS

Re: World of vanishing Warriors - [WvW]
« Reply #580 on: February 23, 2009, 11:19:35 pm »
We kicked Nack simply because he wasn't skilled enough. Not a big deal, right? It isn't nice to play clanwars with someone who isn't in the same level with the rest of the clan. As Kurt already mentioned, Nack was recruited without asking a word from me or oSq and that isn't fair. No matter how inactive I and oSq might have been at the time, it should be the whole clan's decision. We just casted our votes a bit late. End of story.

lololololololol

this is showing just the excact reasons why i left WvW, u 2 guys are such idiots. Seriously.
Nack is a great guy, he has been in the clan for half a month and has acted great towards all guys, even those who are not in WvW. Then suddenly u just say you 2 guys dont want him in, that's just total bullcrap and very rude against Nack.

Seriously, u2 guys suck.
And to those others, wtf, if u guys like Nack, then stand up for your opinion and let him be in WvW, he fits fine in it.

oSq

« Reply #581 on: February 23, 2009, 11:34:08 pm »
You guys are talking like mii and agn are tha bad boys who has balls to kick a guy from a clan and Nack is like a marthyr and Frey is lovely because he wants Nack back?

Maybe I'm a bad person but for me the bad boys are guys who let Nack into the clan without asking me and Agn. This all started from that. But yea I understand that some of you feel sorry for Nack because he is great guy etc. etc. but please don't be so ****ing pussies and come to cry here to WvW that we kicked him. We can kick whoever we like but to understand this situation you should be part of the clan. WvW just wasn't Nack's place.

I wonder why LX people can almost never respect some clans desiccion to kick someone from the clan. Like kicking ppl out of clan is wrong or something.. it's just how this all shit goes.. we recruit..we kick..we own. The bigger problem is recruiting. People should think like "why did you recruit him then?", I think.

That's unimpressive.. Aside from my hate of cws outright, how come you can't either: stop playing cws with Nack, stop Nack playing cws, or my favourite help help him improve?

Every member in this clan play LX because they like clanwars and winning clanwars, Nack likes clanwars aswell so it wouldn't work. And WvW really isn't the best place to improve skills.

I find it amusing that Nack has been in WvW for, I don't know, a month and a half? And then all of a sudden oSq and Agn, who to my understanding are rather inactive, decide that he isn't good enough and kick him and mask it as a 'voting against his recruiting'. Seriously, you cast your votes 'a bit' late? And you say recruiting Nack without asking you is unfair? Did you come to think how unfair it is to let Nack think he is in the clan and kick him all of a sudden like that?

We were inactive at the time Nack joined and we couldn't know ANYTHING about him. It took some time to notice Nack isn't the right person to WvW. That's why we kicked him now and not earlier.

Anyway Nack agreed he's not on the same level as other WvW players.

Oh and it was fine for most of the ppl in WvW that Nack is out. This wasn't Agn's lonely choise.

lololololololol

this is showing just the excact reasons why i left WvW, u 2 guys are such idiots. Seriously.
Nack is a great guy, he has been in the clan for half a month and has acted great towards all guys, even those who are not in WvW. Then suddenly u just say you 2 guys dont want him in, that's just total bullcrap and very rude against Nack.

Seriously, u2 guys suck.
And to those others, wtf, if u guys like Nack, then stand up for your opinion and let him be in WvW, he fits fine in it.

Kinda childish to come here and call us idiots if you don't know a shit about this actually.  At least what you are talking about it seems so. You are saying Nack fits well into WvW? I seriosly think you are not the guy who knows that.

Bye bye Nack, you are a great guy and after you have improved your skills a bit you could be a perfect 'vanishing warrior'.

[WvW]

Wander

« Reply #582 on: February 24, 2009, 12:07:52 am »
I won't interfere with your clanbusiness here, but i do have one advise for you:
www.smfforfree.com.  It really is very easy to create a private forum there.

The advantages of such a forum really become clear upon the discussion that is held here. To start with, upon recruiting Nack, apparently everyone had to be asked and apparently that was very difficult in oSq's and Agn's case. With a clanforum, you can ask every member with one post. You can alert members who haven't voted yet or even set a timelimit, if it takes too long.
Secondly, we see Frey here taking Nack's side. This is ofcourse not a problem at all, as long as it happens internally. Right now though, on LXA, for outsiders it seems as if he takes sides against his clan (a situation which, i recon, you want to avoid). With a clanforum, he could easily state his opinion without having outsiders watching you disagree.

Happy to help :)

PS: I drew the conclusion that you don't have a clanforum yet, based on what i see here. If you do have one, change my advise from create it to use it. ;)

Jeff

« Reply #583 on: February 24, 2009, 12:18:35 am »
Every member in this clan play LX because they like clanwars and winning clanwars, Nack likes clanwars aswell so it wouldn't work. And WvW really isn't the best place to improve skills.

Being surrounded by good players (and I consider [WvW] the best clan,) makes you better. I feel that many players go through stages in their "Liero life." People may not be the same caliber as the other members of their clan, but they will (based on everyone i've seen) soon adjust to their surroundings and grow to become better. Of course, this doesn't apply if the player completely sucks  ::)

Again, sorry to continue this-- just wanted to post my opinion  :D

Code

« Reply #584 on: February 24, 2009, 12:50:12 am »
or let's say that you, osq, play horrible in 4 cws in a row. would they kick you then? 
« Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 12:53:13 am by Code »

iliera

• "To be is to do"-Socrates; "To do is to be"-Sartre; "Do Be Do Be Do"-Sinatra.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +156/-96
  • 14 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To iliera
  • Vicinity of obscenity
« Reply #585 on: February 24, 2009, 12:52:58 am »
or let's say that you, osq, play horrible in some cws.. let's say in 4 cws in a row. would they kick you then? 

tho i don't agree with everything osq says, i still think there are another reasons
also it isn't so nice to mess with other clan's business

Code

« Reply #586 on: February 24, 2009, 12:58:41 am »
also it isn't so nice to mess with other clan's business
indeed.
But not if people in a clan, treat players like shit.
if i were nack i would be glad for little help..
« Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 01:11:28 am by Code »

Kurt

• I came here for two things, to kick some ass and to drink some beer, looks like the beer is almost finished.
  • LXA Duracell Postworm
  • Schwartz: +25/-5
  • 550 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Kurt
« Reply #587 on: February 24, 2009, 08:37:25 am »
I think that this was catalyzed from him loosing to Atum  :-\
No.

or let's say that you, osq, play horrible in 4 cws in a row. would they kick you then? 
Nack played about 30 cws. And yes, if oSq for some reason would fall behind in skill so rapidly for a long period of time, that would probably create some tension.

Legend

« Reply #588 on: February 24, 2009, 09:10:09 am »
I won't interfere with your clanbusiness here, but i do have one advise for you:
www.smfforfree.com.  It really is very easy to create a private forum there.
Yes, we may well consider a forum if we see one necessary. Most like we don't, regardless of a few good points you made.

Being surrounded by good players (and I consider [WvW] the best clan,) makes you better. I feel that many players go through stages in their "Liero life." People may not be the same caliber as the other members of their clan, but they will (based on everyone i've seen) soon adjust to their surroundings and grow to become better. Of course, this doesn't apply if the player completely sucks  ::)
When Nack came in, I was very confident it would go this way, as Nack doesn't completely suck. Obviously he just needed more time. We need to be aware of that he left aR and joined a completely different clan that was all different compared to his previous one.

Hahahahhah, why, if oSq screwed up two or three clanwars I would give him no mercy!

« Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 09:12:09 am by Legend »

Thor

« Reply #589 on: February 24, 2009, 04:52:34 pm »
LOL NICE CLAN WVW, WARRIORS SHOWED AGAIN HOW MATURE THEY ARE HAHAHA go to kindergarten plz

Btw Nack fits alot better in WvW than oSq does. oSq never plays, when you see him on LX it must be Cumi, me or some else faker. oSq is just a little kiddo who sometimes come to LXA complain about little things. Why? He's a ***** lady. Though he keeps his little-Legend boy in a good control hehe.

Btw II Symphatics go to drunken Nack0, WvW showed again how dirty bastard straight clan it is!

ps. turku sux

HEY? Why did Kurt topc "Sad news", aren't those good news, atleast for dictators Agn and oSq?

Btw nice to hear that they are dictators in WvW even they play twice in six months. hehe great clan WvW is I agree! =D

Hehe and when you guys recruited Nack, I said to Legend that it's only about the time when oSq kicks Nack out. Legend answered: "Nack will never get kicked from WvW, did oSq say anything"

Yeah! Legend showed again how toff guy he is. xD

k thor out
« Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 05:12:27 pm by Thor »

Rakkula

« Reply #590 on: February 24, 2009, 05:44:05 pm »
He's a ***** lady. Btw II Symphatics go to drunken Nack0, WvW showed again how dirty bastard straight clan it is!
What's wrong with g a ys?  >:( That's very intolerant of you
ps. turku sux
Did you know that Tampere university students have a tradition of going to the border of those two cities and jump about like maniacs once a year? If I recall right, some students calculated that if they kept on doing so for 2000 years or something like that, Turku would eventually sink in the Gulf of Bothnia. Well...that's one way to do it...

Oh yeah...too bad for Nack. I hope he finds another clan. Btw, I think Nack might fit well in the ranks of Sak, eh?
Opinions are like assholes: everyone has one, and they usually stink.
I started playing LX while you were on your mother's stomach

AgnituS

« Reply #591 on: February 24, 2009, 05:44:37 pm »
May Nack's poor and tortured soul lie in eternal peace, for terribly has he suffered in the hands of those two cruel tyrants, Agn and oSq. Without any good reason did they kick him out of a famous LieroXtreme clan called [WvW] and now he is in horrible pain. But there were some who defended him. The last alliance of LXA population stood against these two monsters and in the thread of [WvW] clan, they fought for the membership of Nack.

But the power of oSq and Agn, could not be undone...

Rakkula

« Reply #592 on: February 24, 2009, 05:46:01 pm »
That was lame, dude...

Flare

« Reply #593 on: February 24, 2009, 05:46:08 pm »
Quote from: Thor
LOL NICE CLAN WVW, WARRIORS SHOWED AGAIN HOW MATURE THEY ARE HAHAHA go to kindergarten plz

Btw Nack fits alot better in WvW than oSq does. oSq never plays, when you see him on LX it must be Cumi, me or some else faker. oSq is just a little kiddo who sometimes come to LXA complain about little things. Why? He's a ***** lady. Though he keeps his little-Legend boy in a good control hehe.

Btw II Symphatics go to drunken Nack0, WvW showed again how dirty bastard straight clan it is!

ps. turku sux

HEY? Why did Kurt topc "Sad news", aren't those good news, atleast for dictators Agn and oSq?

Btw nice to hear that they are dictators in WvW even they play twice in six months. hehe great clan WvW is I agree! =D

IMO oSq and Agn had all rights to "kick" Nack out. WvW has that "everyone must accept new member rule", and if someone is against it, then that guy simpy cant join. It was stupid to take Nack in WvW before asking everyones opinions (well when i still were in WvW, nobody didnt ask my opinion when they took Frey and QS in, but i didnt care that much about it).

Nub Thor.

Sakmongkol

« Reply #594 on: February 24, 2009, 06:02:33 pm »
Did you know that Tampere university students have a tradition of going to the border of those two cities and jump about like maniacs once a year?

Where the heck does such a border exist? Turku is here and Tampere here. Though I have no problem with Turku sinking in the sea. It could just take a while if the students try to jump at Tampere's border.

Sorry for going 'a little' offtopic. ;D

Oh, and:
Btw, I think Nack might fit well in the ranks of Sak, eh?

I did indeed ask him to join, as a matter of fact I tried to recruit him even before he joined WvW (or didn't join, I don't know if he ever was a member as I clearly don't understand WvW's recruiting system). They managed to steal him from me back then, but we'll see what happens this time!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 06:06:16 pm by Sakmongkol »
"If you understood everything I say, you'd be me!"

~ Miles Davis

Rakkula

« Reply #595 on: February 24, 2009, 06:26:16 pm »
Where the heck does such a border exist?
Oh...I mean Turku's border. I'm not very familiar with southern Finland's maps
Though I have no problem with Turku sinking in the sea. It could just take a while if the students try to jump at Tampere's border.
You don't say?
I did indeed ask him to join, as a matter of fact I tried to recruit him even before he joined WvW (or didn't join, I don't know if he ever was a member as I clearly don't understand WvW's recruiting system). They managed to steal him from me back then, but we'll see what happens this time!
I bet he'll join Sak...  8)

btw, off topic rocks!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 06:29:36 pm by Rakkula »

Gigolo

« Reply #596 on: February 24, 2009, 06:39:35 pm »
Yea, these posts are getting further and further away from [WvW].

It sucks imo that they kicked Nack, he's a great guy. But it's their decision and we really don't have a claim to know their reasons.

Also, does this mean that oSq and Agn will be active again?

AgnituS

« Reply #597 on: February 24, 2009, 06:44:31 pm »
Also, does this mean that oSq and Agn will be active again?

I'v been active for quite a while already and oSq is starting to play again.

Gigolo

« Reply #598 on: February 24, 2009, 07:01:49 pm »
My apologies, I thought you were inactive as well.

Sakmongkol

« Reply #599 on: February 24, 2009, 07:05:46 pm »
I think it is enough of a justification to call him inactive if you never see him ingame. Whether you're active or not is hardly something you can determine yourself, you could well claim you are active but does it really mean anything if no-one sees you ingame? I still think Agn is inactive.
"If you understood everything I say, you'd be me!"

~ Miles Davis
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 53   Go Up